Jogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't have much time - I have a meeting in about 45 minutes that I can't miss." Mary pulled down my running shorts and and briefs as she dropped to her knees. Her mouth was on my nearly erect cock before I could barely step out of my shorts. Her tongue licked and her lips sucked my cock to a near instant erection. Our bodies were covered in sweat and I'm sure I tasted salty to her tongue. I pulled her to her feet and pulled down her running shorts and panties together. Her cock flopped between her legs. It hung down at least five inches. I kissed her hard on the mouth and then turned around to face her leather couch. She extended her left arm to brace against the back of it and spread her legs apart for me. I moved in between her thighs and rubbed my cock head between the crack of her ass cheeks. My left hand grabbed her hanging down tit as my right hand guided my cock to her asshole. Mary cried out as my cock pushed inside her.

She reached down with her right hand and grabbed her hanging cock. Her hand pulled on it as I buried my cock inside of her. I thrust in and out with my sweating body draped over hers. It felt amazing to have her tight hole grasping at my cock as I pushed in and out. "I NEED you deeper, Rob." It was half pleading and half commanding. Mary dropped to her knees in front of the couch with her hands on the seat cushion for support. She directed me to get on the couch with my feet, still in running shoes as was she, on the cushions. I was now straddling her with my cock pointing nearly straight downward. My hands were on either side of her head holding onto the back of the couch. I knew I was close and thrust hard and fast up and down from this position. It really did feel like I was thrusting deeper and deeper with my cock. "Oh baby, Oh baby ... cum inside Mary."

That was all it took and my cock erupted cum inside of her. I continued to fuck and to cum and we could soon here me sloshing inside her asshole. Mary was whimpering and I felt her body sliding underneath me. She was rubbing her cock on the smooth, sweaty leather couch. "A-a-ah-h-h," was all I heard as I pulled out of her asshole. I looked at the clock and saw I would really have to hurry to make my meeting. Mary slid her shorts under her ass as she rolled over to a sitting position as i quickly re-dressed. i could see a small dabble of cum on the couch where her cock had rubbed. Her cock lay against her belly as she me. I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"Can I stop by after work tonight?"

"You'd better!" And with that I was sprinting out the door and back to my car.

#

I got to Mary's a little after six. She had made finger tacos and offered me a beer after we kissed hello. I followed her to the back patio. She had a pretty view of open space behind her place and pop music played over hidden speakers. About an hour later, we were finishing the tacos and my second beer. It was getting dark and we were mostly in a private place on her patio.

I had removed my tie but still wore my dress slacks and shirt. She was wearing a sundress that stopped just short of her knees and flip-flops. When she would walk away, I would marvel at her firm calves and imagine the sexy ass under the dress. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra and wondered about panties. Mary cleared the dishes and returned with two beers, my third and her second. Except she didn't sit in her seat but lifted her left leg over my thighs and sat on my lap facing me. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me with her amazing tongue before handing me the beer. We both took long drinks before she asked me to hold her bottle. When I did she pulled her dress up over her head and I had my answer. No undies at all.

I looked from her eyes to her mouth to her incredible breasts to her firm belly to her five-inch cock that lay between my closed thighs on which she now sat. "I figured after this afternoon, I didn't need to keep myself all hidden from you." And then she took a long drink from the bottle before kissing me. My cock was firming in my shorts as she wiggled 'innocently' on my lap. I bent forward and kissed her left nipple. My lips opened and I sucked it past as my tongue flicked back and forth across it. We sat like this for probably twenty minutes as we teased one another with comments and casual actions.

"Rob ... I want you to put me on my back and fuck me." Mary grinned as she said it and drained her beer. Mary got off my lap and pulled me to my feet. She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed down my chest before sliding it off my shoulders. Her nimble fingers unfastened my belt and pulled down my zipper. I kicked off my shoes before stepping out of my slacks. My cock was tenting my briefs as I stood before her now. Mary ran her left hand over my cock with just the thin fabric separating skin from skin. Her fingers cupped my balls and she lightly lifted them. "Hmmm, nice to see you like the idea as much as I do!" I could only grin at her. Finally her hand slid under the waist band and my body flinched at her touch. Her nails dug into my sac as she once again cupped me. And then she pushed my briefs down and I stepped out of them. We were both nude on her dark porch. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her mouth to mine. We kissed passionately as the moment demanded.

I felt her tits press to my chest and then my erect cock was touching hers. Her right hand moved between our bodies and I felt her take my cock in her fingers and then she was pressing both our cocks together. She was lightly stroking up and down with our cocks firmly pressed together. Her nipples bored into my chest as I wrapped my left hand behind the small of her back and held her close. Mary moved us to a large cushion that lay on the patio floor. She lay down on her back with her legs bent at the knees and spread open for me to join her. Her hand beckoned me and I was quickly on my hands and knees.

Once again, lotion magically appeared and she spread it on my cock as it stood over hers. In doing so, she cupped her tits with her inner arms and i bent my head down to suckle them both. Mary pressed my cock head to her awaiting asshole and I pushed inside so the crown disappeared. She looked up and smiled at me as she felt me enter her. As I moved my body closer to hers, she pulled her knees up around her chest so her feet were sticking up in the air. I leaned over her and kissed her hard on the lips as my cock buried in her asshole. We began a long, slow fuck in this position. I would lift my body up so i could watch her stroke her cock as I fucked her asshole. Her fingers moved over her own skin and i could only imagine the sensation on my own.

Nearly forty-five minutes after we began, Mary looked up at me with those sexy eyes. "You're gonna make me cum, baby." And without thinking about it, I reached down and replaced her hand with mine. I started to stroke her cock. It was the first time I had touched a cock other than my own. I buried my cock in her asshole and held myself firmly against her. Her calves were now wrapped around my lower back and my hand stroked from her base to her tip. I could see her breathing quicken and then felt her juices on my hand. I continued stroking and more cum dribbled from her peehole and onto my fingers. I took my hand away and brought it to my lips. I tasted her cum with my tongue and when I looked down at her, I saw a tear running down her cheek.

I put my hands on either side of her and thrust my cock in and out of her upturned asshole. I was soon shooting my second orgasm of the day deep inside of her. Her ankles wrapped tightly around my back and urged me deeper. My cock was sliding in and out of Mary's sexy ass as we fuck on her back porch under the stars.

#

We fucked throughout the night. She would use her wonderful lips to get me hard every time she was ready to go again. Saturday afternoon found us at my place so I could get my running clothes. We decided we needed a break outside and a little different kind of card. As we headed out the door, I turned to her and said, "I'm sure glad I decided to take up jogging!"

12