Jogging Partners Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...how did you like it?"

"I liked it a lot; it felt...good really. Painful at first, then a little strange but I sort of adjusted to it and when I did it started to feel really good."

She smiled, "I had fun to and thank you for that; but if you don't mind me asking, why do you seem so...disappointed if you liked it so much?"

I tried to think of the best possible way to explain to her what was going through my head. I decided just to tell her the truth; maybe she could explain the whole prostate gland thing better than I thought I already understood.

"It's just that...I thought it would feel more intense then what it felt. Not that I didn't' enjoy it, I loved it once I adjusted; I just thought it would be more than that. Like how I made you feel when I fucked you last night,"

"You mean you thought you would have an anal orgasm,"

"If that's what it's called...yeah,"

"Well there's a simple explanation for that. Triggering an orgasm like that is about as difficult as it is to get a genetic girl to cum from stimulating her G-Spot. You're' prostate gland is literally the male version of a G-Spot. Sometimes, you get lucky and if you hit the right spot' it works and sometimes it just doesn't' play out that way. Which if you remember this morning when you did me in the bathroom, I came but not nearly as intensely as I had last night."

She was right about that, I did realize then that as hard as I managed to make her cum this morning it wasn't' nearly as much as our first time the night before. I started to realize it was making a little more sense to me now, I understood what she was trying to explain.

Still, I could not help but feel disappointed with the fact that I hadn't' had the chance to experience such a powerful orgasm.

"Don't worry," she laughed realizing how upset I seemed. "We have plenty of time to try and make it happen; you'll have plenty of those orgasms as long as you're with me, it just won't happen every single time."

I smiled and pushed myself up off the couch, dusting myself off a bit.

"I suppose I can wait until next time," I said and she smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower and clean up a bit. Hey, by the way...you're birthday is coming up isn't it?"

Lauren looked away from me for a moment and sighed shaking her head.

"You don't have to," she insisted. "It's not that big of a deal, really."

"Don't sweat it; if I do something at all then I'm not going to mind. You deserve to enjoy yourself, so don't think you can stop me."

"I know I can't stop you," she said rolling her eyes. "Which is why I won't try, but I still wish you wouldn't."

I smiled, ignoring her as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. I had a few weeks to plan this out, and I was going to do something for her no matter how hard she protested. Perhaps a nice dinner and' a trip to the movies, or even a surprise party.

Though I imagined that might not work out to well, since she had explained already that she really did not have any friends or family.

I stripped naked and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water rinse my body and soothe my muscles as I slipped deep into thought. It had been an eventful and very fun day to say the least, and I had no regrets at all.

I had not been this happy in quite a long time.

12