Jogging Partners Ch. 08

Story Info
Jennifer finally gets what's coming to her.
4.6k words
4.78
63.5k
86
30

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the hospital, I was taken straight to the back where they immediately started treating my injuries. I had apparently suffered a pretty nasty concussion; luckily though, it was not fatal and it had not caused any serious internal problems either, I was given an ice pack after a few tests were finished up and they sat me in a room to wait for a police officer.

Now that I was here, it was sinking in just how psychotic Jennifer really was, and I felt myself becoming angry. No, I felt myself becoming furious; what the hell was wrong with her, really? Why could she not just let it go now, this was ridiculous.

The door for my room opened, and Lauren stepped in, tears in her eyes. She shut the door and threw her arms around me pulling me to her and squeezing me tightly. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close as she held me as well. I breathed in her scent and a feeling of calmness overcame me; the anger slipped away and I relaxed.

It was her who needed to calm down the most though, even as she held me close Lauren was trembling. She was just as upset as I was, perhaps even more.

"You scared the shit out of me," she said suddenly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"When I found you; I thought you were dead or something." She laughed slightly, but I could tell it was more of a nervous laugh then anything. I chuckled and reached up kissing her softly on the lips.

"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to freak you out like that."

"It's not your fault," she said. "It's that bitch Tyler, we need to make sure she doesn't get away with this. She has gone too far this is beyond just harassment, its assault, so please tell me your going to say yes when the cops ask if you want to press charges."

"I will," I said seriously. I had never been more serious about this matter in my life. I was tired of Jennifer and her bullshit too. She had done a lot of stupid shit since we broke up, but this was the last straw. Deep down, a part of me worried; if I let her get away with it, what the hell would she do next? If she was crazy enough to do this who was to say she would not come back again and try to hurt me again? Or maybe next time, she would attempt to harm Lauren.

I definitely would never let her hurt Lauren.

There was a knock at the room door and I looked up from Lauren to see a police officer standing in the doorway. "Are you Tyler?"

"Yes sir,"

The officer entered the room and took a seat and immediately began asking Lauren and I questions about Jennifer. The officer told us that they had Jennifer in custody, along with a young man who was apparently her newest boyfriend. They were holding them both at the nearest police department and then finally the question I had been waiting for presented itself: "Do you want to press charges?"

"Yes."

I said it without even thinking twice, and the officer nodded his head. Lauren squeezed my hand supportively and smiled at me.

"Now...I don't mean to be rude here but um...Ma'am, you're a transsexual is that correct?"

I tried not to take it offensively, honestly I was not sure where he was going with this or how that had anything to do with Jennifer. But Lauren did not seem offended by the question, so I ignored my own mistrust in the police officer.

"That's correct," she answered.

"Okay, now... Tyler, you left Jennifer for Lauren correct?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay, and that's when she started doing all of this?"

Again, I told him that he was correct and he cleared his throat and leaned back in his chair.

"The reason I'm asking is because honestly, this seems a bit like a hate crime to me, you could press charges, she would also get in trouble for breaking and entering, harassment, the pictures she took of the two of you together and obviously assault. She's looking at a good few years behind bars for all of that together. When she gets out you'll be able to apply for a restraining order against her to keep her away."

"What about the boyfriend," Lauren asked.

"Well, he was a participant in most of what she did so he'll be going away as well but maybe not as long as her. You could also get a restraining order against him if you wanted to."

It was a done deal, and I had pressed charges. When it was over, the officer stepped out of the room and left Lauren and I alone. A doctor came in a moment later and informed us that I was being discharged, and that the police wanted me to come down to the station to confirm that the person they had in custody was indeed Jennifer. As I stood up and started getting changed back into my regular clothes, Lauren sat across from me smiling the whole time.

"I'm proud of you," she said happily.

I simply laughed and shook my head, but she leaned forward in her seat and sighed heavy.

"I'm serious," she persisted. "I really am proud of you, I've been waiting a long time for you to stand up to this bitch. Don't let people walk on you anymore Tyler."

"I won't," I said smiling back at her. "And the restraining order should keep her away even after she gets out. I'm free from her shit from this day forward... which reminds me," I said moving towards her. I took her by the hands pulling her from the seat and into my arms. Lauren smiled up at me and I kissed her on the forehead.

"Now that this shit's over with and she's really going to be out of our way for good... I was thinking we could start planning for an actual future together."

"Meaning what exactly?"

"Meaning...I don't know. Get the hell out of this city, maybe buy a house together and well...I was thinking we could get married."

There was no verbal reply, instead she literally jumped into my arms and crushed my lips with her own sliding her tongue into my mouth in probably the most passionate kiss I had ever received from her in our time as a couple. I kissed her back and when we finally broke apart for air, I set her down but she would not let go of me. "

I love you," she said happily through her tears.

And I loved her too... I could not love anyone more then I loved Lauren. Most of all, I couldn't wait for the two of us to get out of this city, buy our own house together and get our lives on track.

We left the hospital with the officer who took us back to the department where we could confirm that it was really Jennifer even though we both knew it really was her. The moment we walked into the police station, I felt a sense of anxiety come over me, I did not want to see Jennifer. It wasn't that I was afraid of her, not anymore.

I just hated her so much, and I knew that level of anger was not healthy for anyone to feel. I'd rather walk away and not see her ever again. It wasn't that simple though, and I knew it would not be. I would also have to be present the day of the trial when she was sentenced.

First things first though... I had to confirm it was the right person. Then we could get this all over with, and Lauren and I could finally leave all of it in the past and live our lives together.

There she was, sitting on a chair against the wall on the far left hand corner.

The officer walked us over to her and she looked up at me with a weird look in her eyes, it wasn't a threatening look. It was more of a blank stare, but it quickly turned into a lopsided grin when she noticed the bruise on my head where I had been hit.

"Is this the woman who attacked you?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Jennifer, your ex has decided to press charges. You'll be spending the weekend here until we can get you in front of a judge Monday morning, you have the right to an attorney."

As I listened to the officer read her her rights, Lauren gave my hand a supportive squeeze and I noticed that even as she had been told she was under arrest, Jennifer's wicked smile still had not faded.

"Can I have a moment alone with her please?"

I knew the request would raise some concern from Lauren; I could tell it had, considering the look she was giving me now. The officer glanced at me to see if I was certain I wanted to be alone with her, and when I nodded my head, he walked away.

Lauren reluctantly let go of my hand and followed the cop away leaving the two of us to ourselves. I was not really totally, sure why I wanted to speak with her right now; I guess in a way I wanted to tell her she had failed. She had failed to do whatever it was she had wanted to do.

"So," I started in a low and firm voice. "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Don't play stupid with me," I spat. "You've lost, just tell me why you did it."

"Because you fucking left me," she yelled angrily.

I could not believe she had it in her to say something so stupid... she knew full well I had left her because she was a controlling manipulative bitch. Not to mention the incident where she had thrown the bottle at my head; I wasn't going to tolerate physical abuse. What the hell did she expect from me?

"You got what was coming to you," I said.

"Oh really... I could say the same to you."

I sat down on a chair across from her and leaned forward, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Did I really Jen, did I even do anything wrong? Did I REALLY do anything wrong, or were you just too blind to see that the one doing all the things that were wrong was actually you!"

"What the fuck are you talking about," she asked furiously.

I could see tears coming up in her eyes now and I knew I was gaining the upper hand in an argument with Jen for probably the first time in all the years I had known her.

"We both know how controlling you were, how manipulative. How mentally and eventually physically abusive you were. Hell, I know damn well you cheated on me quite a few times, but I kept my mouth shut because I thought I loved you. I was wrong, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to understand that I was wrong, but I was."

"You cheated on me you bastard,"

"And you did the same to me."

"I never messed around with anyone Tyler, you know that's not true."

I ran a hand through my hair, shaking my head and biting my lip, trying desperately to control my anger. She would be taken care of from this point, there was no reason for me to lose my temper anymore... what would it get me anyway? That and we were in a police station, what could I really do?

"You're a liar Jennifer. You're a liar and you know it."

She looked away from me, her smile having finally faded completely. Now it was replaced with a look of anger and guilt and shame, because she knew I was right. She knew I had not been beaten in the way she wanted to beat me.

"I think the real reason you did this was because you were just to unwilling to accept your mistakes. You did not want to see that you had destroyed our relationship far too many times. You did not want to see that I had moved on; that I had found someone who REALLY loved me and could show it to me without treating me like trash."

"Yeah great job Tyler, you found a fag-"

"Don't say it," I cut her off instantly.

I had heard that insult from her mouth far too many times, and was completely tired of hearing the words.

"She's not that at all, she's a woman. To me, she is and always will be a woman and I know I am not gay for being in love with her. The best part of all is that she loves me as much as I love her."

Lauren had probably overheard most of what I had said, since she wasn't standing to far away and I had said it relatively loud. I looked over at her and noticed her smiling lovingly at me. I smiled back briefly, before returning my gaze to Jennifer; it was time to end this conversation and move forward.

"I just wanted to tell you, that you failed. You wanted to ruin my happiness, but you couldn't do it Jen. You only succeeded in making yourself miserable. You should have backed off when I told you to. It's over now. I'm going to go live my life happily with the woman that I love."

I stood up, no more words spoken, turned quickly and walked away. I could feel her angry eyes burning a hole through my back, but I did not care. I took Lauren by the hand and led her to the desk where the officer who brought us here was sitting waiting for us.

After some paperwork was filled out, we were allowed to leave, and we made our way back to our apartment together.

The car ride home was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. I guess both of us were just exhausted, physically and mentally. Lauren drove since I wasn't allowed to be behind the wheel of a car for a few days given the blow to my head I had received.

When we got home, we went straight into the apartment together. It had been trashed by Jennifer and her new supposed boyfriend. There had not been any serious damage from the looks of it, they just came in and threw everything all over the place and knocked things over.

It would be a lot of cleaning up, and there were a few things here and there that were broken... but they would not be expensive to replace.

"I'm beat," Lauren spoke softly as she plopped down on the sofa and smiled at me, "What do you say we get some shut eye, and clean this mess up in the morning, I think we could both use some rest."

"Yeah, I'll agree with you there."

"You know I'm very proud of you," she said.

She patted the cushion next to her, and I took a seat beside her. Lauren leaned her head against my shoulder and we both sighed, taking in the comfortable silence for a moment.

"This is the start of a new life for us both," she said, "I'm very happy."

"Me too," I replied, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Her hand trailed down my leg suddenly and moved over my crotch. I smiled as she gave it a gentle squeeze and she smirked at me.

"You've had a long day and I was so worried about you. How about I make you feel all better before we go to sleep?"

I wasn't going to say no as she rubbed my cock through my pants I could feel myself getting hard. She continued rubbing, and soon she had unzipped my fly and slipped off the couch onto her knees, pulling my dick free from its confines.

She wrapped her lips around it and took me straight to the back of her throat, swallowing me whole. I moaned, leaning my head back and sinking into the soft cushioned couch.

Lauren moved her head up and down, her wet lips gliding back and forth over my cock as I ran a hand loosely through her hair. I felt the pressure building up in my balls, and she must have sensed that I was getting close because she took as much of me into her throat as possible.

She began using her throat muscles to give me a nice massage, swallowing against my cock and before long I felt my entire body spasm as I shot a massive load into her mouth.

She swallowed every drop of my warm sticky cum, licking the shaft and the head clean and then pulled my pants down along with my boxers. She threw my pants and boxers to the floor, my cock and balls now fully exposed. Even though I had already accomplished a pretty relaxing orgasm, she obviously was not finished with me just yet.

She started licking and sucking my balls, while stroking my cock until I was completely hard again. At that point, she started teasing the head with her tongue, earning a moan from my parted lips. She reached up with both hands under my shirt and began tweaking my nipples, rubbing and pinching them.

After a few minutes of sucking me again, she pulled away and stood up, giving me a wink.

"I'll be right back,"

She walked off in the direction of our bedroom, and returned a few short minutes later with our bottle of lube. Still smiling at me, she popped open the bottle of lube and knelt down in front of me. She held the bottle high above me and poured a long string of it out, landing on the tip of my cock.

I winced, as the cold, thick lubricant covered the head of my hot throbbing member. She wrapped a hand around the base of my cock and started stroking, nice and slow, making sure to work the lube all over my erection. Then, she pulled away just for a moment to sit the bottle down on the coffee table before quickly returning.

"I want your cock in me... now!" she exclaimed.

I moved over some and laid out straight across the couch. Lauren climbed on top of me and positioned her ass right above my dick, before lowering herself carefully down onto me. I moaned feeling her opening spread around the head of my shaft and then as I slid into her, she sighed.

She was tight, it had been a while since I last fucked her. Lately, it had mostly been me on the receiving end... so this was a much-needed break from our typical routine.

"You're so tight," I moaned.

"Mm... I know... and you're so fucking hard."

I grabbed hold of her hips and started immediately thrusting up into her. She bounced up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing along with her and her cock flopping against my stomach each time she came down onto me. I stopped thrusting briefly and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

As we kissed she started grinding against me, she was now starting take control, pushing her ass down on my throbbing meat and grinding hard.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. "Keep that up... and I'm going to cum,"

"Oh really? Better slow down then. Wouldn't want this to end too soon."

We continued kissing for a few moments, with my thrusting and her grinding now coming to a momentary stop. After about a minute though, I resumed control over the situation once more, this time grabbing her and flipping her over onto her back.

She yelped as I moved her, and then started to giggle once I was on top of her. With us in missionary now, my cock was pushing much deeper into her ass, and we could both feel it a lot better than before.

I started thrusting, her legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her hard. Her nails dug into my back, and she kissed me on the neck, sinking her teeth into my skin but not hard enough to cause me any pain. She licked and sucked at my neck, leaving a hickey in the place of her lips, and then we were back to kissing again as I continued pounding her ass.

Our lips parted and she moaned, louder this time then before. I could feel her body starting to tremble underneath of me, and I knew what was beginning to happen... she was getting close to orgasm. I picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster, trying to catch up with her. I wanted us to cum at the same time, as I always loved when that happened.

At this point, I was pounding her with long hard strokes, my hips meeting with her ass making the familiar sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Then finally, Lauren cried out in pleasure, digging her nails again into my back and her orgasm overcame her. Her body shook beneath me, her cock jerked as it shot long streams of hot cum all over herself, some of it getting on me as well.

Each time her cock would spasm, her asshole would clamp down around my dick, milking the cum from my balls as I filled her with it.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of her and we both lay there, struggling to catch our breath. I could feel my dick beginning to shrivel up and it slipped out of her ass. Our bodies stuck together with a combination of sweat and her cum. I sat up finally, pulling her up onto my lap as she wrapped her arms around me, and I just held her.

I held her close to me, and almost did not want to let go of her.

"That was fucking hot," she whispered.

"Agreed, and now I'm more tired than I was before."

We both started laughing, and she still held on tight to me. My body aching slightly, I pushed myself up into a standing position while still holding her. She gave an 'Eeek' sound as she wrapped her legs around me and then started to laugh.

Lauren buried her face in the crook of my neck, as I carried her across the living room and into our sleeping area. I set her down on the bed and climbed in with her, pulling the blankets over us and wrapping my arms around her.

12