Jogging Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMmmmm," I moaned into his mouth. He swallowed my sounds as he kissed me roughly and then I began to ride him. Up and down. Rotating my hips in tiny circles as I enjoyed this incredible position. I was loving every painfully pleasured connection of his cock up my ass. I especially liked being able to take him at my speed, and focus on getting his dick right into that spot inside of me that made me feel...ughhh...just...

"UGHHHHhhhhhrrrryusssss," I cried, as he grabbed my ass cheeks in his big hands and fondled my buns while I rode him. My ass was a gyroball of cock humping. He kneaded my ass.

"That's Daddy's perfect slut," he said. "Ride my cock, Preston. Show me how naughty you are," he directed me so firmly that all I wanted to do was comply. I couldn't believe what a horned-up slut this man made me feel like. I couldn't believe that I had tucked my lifelong straight self away so easily for him, simply to transform into this cock-hungry bottom whore.

"Oh my God, Daddy...I love this so much...this is so fucking hot to me. I love your cock and your body and how big you are, and how you just fucking take care of me and dominate me, it turns me on soooo fucking much, fuckkkk," I said, and he kissed me and held me as I rode him intensely. I didn't think I could ride this hard.

"I know slutty boy. I love my slutty little boy's asshole and I love how you've discovered how much you love to be a slut for cock. Daddy is gonna make you obsessed with cock. I'm gonna turn you into the biggest cockslut I've ever turned." I knew it was all apart of our horny dialogue...but the ideas he presented in this moment of heightened brain drug intensity only made me feel that much hornier. And maybe it wasn't just talk. Maybe I was being turned.

"Fuckkkkkk that's, Mmmm, so fucking hotttt, fuck. Daddy, you feel sooooo, ughhhh, gooood." I moaned, as I bounced plumply on him, riding him like he was an amusement park ride. My ass was slapping against his crotch each time his eight inches impaled my loosened hole. I felt so confident in my sluttiness.

He reached over to another side panel and lifted it up to take out another brown bottle—what I recognized as the Poppers that I had taken from before, though this bottle had a slightly different logo engraved on the side.

He unscrewed the cap and held the bottle up to my nose and I sniffed in.

"Don't stop sniffing until I tell you," he told me. And I did. I sniffed for twelve long seconds. "These are special European poppers that are stronger than the other ones you tried."

When I was done I felt like I might fall over my brain was so lollygagged. But then he pushed the bottle up to my other nostril and made me do it again. I didn't miss a beat.

"Fugggghhh," I said, falling backwards on the giant bed. I was hungry to be fucked.

He flipped the porn on the screen over to a gay gangbang scene that featuring mind-altering house music and lots of dirty talk.

Then he turned me over so I was on my knees and chest and I popped my ass at him as big as I could because all I wanted was to be pounded within an inch of my existence.

"YESSSSSS DADDDDDDDDYYYYY FUCKKKK MY SLUTTTTTY ASSSSSS!" I moaned, and he began to slap my booty as I shook it back towards him, desperately wanting his attention.

I felt him squirt globs of new lube into my crack and I was going crazy. The Poppers' hits and the Molly and the Viagra and the rhythmic, hypnotic porn, was swirling inside of me and letting loose a sexual beast I couldn't even control.

I wanted to be fucked by cock more than anything I'd ever wanted in my life. All I wanted, in the whole wide world, was huge cock, fucking me, fucking me, fucking me. I was humping the bed below me and pushing back in his hands as he fondled me.

He re-lubed his pulsing tallboy and I was staring dumbly at the screen as two gay bottoms serviced a room full of horny men. There were these intercut scenes that seemed to be hypnotically suggesting that the viewer was going to become a total faggot slut by the end of the viewing. Fuck. Another crazy word for my seduction lexicon.

He dragged his dick through my buns and tickled my sack with his cock, then back up my ass and no matter how insistently I pushed back against him he still teased me.

And then finally he was pressing back inside of me and I felt complete again. He lay fully on top of me and his weight reminded me of his power and control. I loved that thought.

"Dadddddddy," my crazy horned up lips muttered as he began to fill me up again with his perfect cock.

I wanted to be ravaged. I wanted to be bred.

"Does my little cumslut like Daddy's big cock in his ass?" He said all the right things.

"Yes, Daddy. I, ugh. Love, fuckkkkk, your. Cooommmmfffggg." The fucking was so good it made it hard to get full sentences out.

Those poppers had me feeling like I would literally do whatever he told me to do. I was so submissive for him.

"Does Daddy need to breed this needy hole so you know who you belong to?" He asked me, and I loved that concept—ownership by cum deposit.

"Yes Daddy, breed my slutty hole. Mmmm, cum inside my ass, Daddy." My cock was like Adamantium. Which made sense, because it felt like I was taking Logan's Wolverine-sized dick inside my newly mutated buns. My new power was being his cockslut.

I rubbed my cock below me with both of my hands as I watched two cocks filling one of the bottoms in the porn, with flashes of black and pink text that read: "COCKSLUT," and "CUMBOY" and "FAGGOT." I moaned even louder at that last one and of course he noticed.

"Preston do you like being a..." he paused and I could feel him pulling out like the spring-loaded punch of a Pinball machine. "Faggot...for Daddy?" He bottomed out in me when he said that word and I couldn't believe how close I was to cumming.

"Yussss, Daddddddy!" I moaned so deeply back to him. How do you explain to someone the depths of your depravity when words fail? I began to sound like I was speaking in church tongues. No one had ever made me feel so very depraved in the bedroom.

Until Daddy.

On the screen, the two bottoms were placed in a sixty-nine position, and all around them on the giant bed, a ring of men with large cocks took turns going in a circle, fucking each bottom and filling them up with more cum.

I forced myself to watch every delicious moment. I forced myself to submit to my gayest desires by licking my lips and lusting after every single cock I saw plunging into these two submissive slutboys.

My nerves had melted away and all I felt was mind-altering elation, as he rammed his pole over and over and over, into my spread buns. He slapped my ass and bit my neck and pushed me down hard as I did everything I could to push my ass back up for him. I wanted to give him my sexy ass.

He was battering my prostate so completely and pounding me so firmly now that I felt like I had no choice but to do whatever he said. All I wanted was to please my Daddy. All I wanted was to be his dirty boy. The poppers had completed my turning and my ass could of easily been the horniest one at the club the way it felt at that moment.

"Do you want your Daddy's cum, Preston?" He asked me again. He was getting close.

I wanted his cum all over me.

"Yes Daddy, please, give me your cum...fuckkk me hard...pound my slutty ass, Daddy. Fill your nasty boy with cummmm, fuckkk meee Dadddddddy!" All of these words were barely understandable but he could hear the need in my voice.

He turned the music up even louder. And then the brown Poppers bottle was back in front of my nose and he was making me sniff again. I took two huge whiffs and then I was once again roiling in the thunderclap of my explosively erotic brain melt.

"ohmmyyyyFuckkkkk." I moaned, as he flipped me onto my back again and sat between my legs. This angle was so fucking crazy good on my prostate. I started to jack myself off but he pushed my hands away and I whimpered with horny need. I couldn't believe how badly my cock was throbbing and dripping and aching.

I couldn't believe how horny I felt from his cock in me. He pushed me legs to wrap around his back and then leaned down to kiss me. My Daddy fucked me and kissed me and grabbed my neck hard. His tongue used my mouth for whatever it wanted. I whimpered a lusty squeak and he fucked me like good little cumslut.

"Take that cock, boy," he whispered to me, and his thrusts began to speed up, as he purposely worked me towards something I didn't know I could do.

It felt so good I might actually cum just from being fucked. And that's when I realized that's exactly what he was doing. He was going to make me cum from at true anal orgasm. No fingers this time. He was going to make me cum, just from obliterating my prostate with expert anal maneuvering.

I pulled him into me with my legs and moaned like a dirty girl.

I pulled him into me and gave myself to him.

"Im gonnnnna cummmm," I moaned into his mouth, as the slow surge of hot jizz began to burst from my untouched cock with every milking thrust.

My cock was like a lighting bolt, zinging through my sensitive membranes and causing every surface of my body to titter with unexplainable voltage.

I shook and shuddered and groaned for my Daddy. I came and I came and I came for my Daddy.

He didn't stop pounding. Even when I felt more sensitive than I ever had in my life. He squeezed the cum out of me. He milked the cum out of me. He held me strong and firm and he rocked the cum out of me. I cried out for him, in the middle of my orgasmic hurricane. I wanted him to save me and hurt me at the same time.

And then suddenly he was pulling out, just as I was catching my ever-moaning breath, and he crawled over to me and straddled my neck. I watched him jacking that gorgeous dick down at my face.

I squirmed below him as my ass was still throbbing and my cock still oozing, and I opened my mouth and kept my eyes open and reached my hands up to grab his ass cheeks. He was going to cum all over my face.

I wanted all of it. I began to moan.

"Here you go slut...take Daddy's cum, Ughhh," and with a manly grunt, he exploded right over my face, and then by the second burst, he had stuck the dirty cock into my mouth and told me to suck.

I could taste our nasty juices. I could taste everything. Shit and cum and sweat and musk and soap.

I could taste how slutty I wanted to be for him.

I cleaned his cock and I moaned while I did it. I needed him to know how dirty I was for him. I needed him to see what he turned me into.

He cum was tasty. I don't know why, but the gloppy, salty cream tasted like my reward. It tasted like being told "Good, boy," and I wanted more of that feeling. I wanted to know that I could make my Daddy cum with my slutty ass. I loved that thought.

I sucked on him like a good little cocksucker and finally he was dragging his still-hard dick out of my mouth and rubbing it over my eyes and nose. I had cum all over me, as I closed one eye and smiled up at him, sniffing in the sweaty aroma of his manhood and pubic hairs, matted with even more cum.

Then he was climbing off of me and I writhed on the bed with my eyes closed, even as he dragged his cock through all the cum that I had splooged all over my chest.

He covered his just-cleaned cock with my messy cum and brought it back up to my mouth, and I cleaned it up, happily eating my tasty load for him. I would eat so much cum for him. This was only the beginning.

"Wow...Preston...you really are the sluttiest little boy, aren't you?" He said, clutching my hair and controlling his cock in my mouth. I nodded and stared back through my one open eye, deepthroating him and gagging on him and knowing how much my tawdry behavior was doing it for him. I loved that.

He'd made me cum using only my ass. He'd fucked me until I came. That's all it took-the curve of his helmet against my G spot. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He slowly pulled his cock out and I used my fingers to eat the rest of his cum off of my face. He hopped up to grab us something across the room.

I was swaying back and forth on the bed, still rolling in the afterglow of our mindblowing sex and rolling on the sex drug.

When he came back he had water bottles and hot washcloths. He used both washcloths to clean my cock and hole at the same time. I smiled as I enjoyed the change in intimacy. So caring now. Taking care of his well fucked boy. It also felt very good beneath the hot towels, as they washed all the remaining sex juices off of me and left me feeling even more relaxed and cared for.

He cleaned me completely and then did the same with his cock. We both downed our bottles of water and smiled at each other as we lay side-by-side. He'd switched the porn over to a lesbian video and turned the sound down and then he switched the music over to a LoFi vibe playlist.

"Wow," I said to him, as he smiled back at me. "That was so fucking good."

"Yeah. I think we did okay," he said taking my hand and placing it on his flaccid cock, to touch him. I loved every form of his cock. Even flaccid it was impressive in my hand. I loved touching him.

A clock on the nearby wall read '11:30.'

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. "Like...as far as your roll...are you still feeling it? Are you on the come down?" These terms were new to me, but I understood his meaning somehow.

"Uhhh, yeah, I definitely feel a calmer kind of high right now...not as like, crazy excited as I was when I first took them." He was rubbing my body as I rubbed his. It felt good to be so relaxed now with him, yet all the touching was so incredibly necessary. The music had definitely done the job.

"Well, do you wanna take one more round and spend the rest of the night playing? We'd probably be up until like, 3:00 if we did that...but we can sleep in tomorrow obviously," he reasoned.

"I definitely want to keep going. This whole night has been incredible. And I wanna party with you for as long as I can," I was still thriving all over. My afterglow mixed with the Molly was a powerful coagulant of perpetual joy.

He grabbed us a couple more capsules of powder and once again, poured them each out onto our tongues, as we downed the foul treats and washed the taste away with

the waters.

"So...what should we do next?" I asked. I was on my knees now bouncing a little, with fresh excitement for what was still to come. The energy was nonstop and I felt really marvelous all over my body.

"How about we take a shower?" He suggested, and I loved that idea.

We got up from the beds and headed down the spiral stairs to the master bedroom. He turned on the showerheads in their huge rain shower and got the heated floors thrumming as well, and then the music and the room was set up. Khalid came on through the speakers. It was such a good song to kiss to.

We both took a moment to pee and then proceeded to climb into the huge, rectangular shower, with it's opposing benches and six, sparkling showerheads. A touch screen on the wall allowed him to toggle what kind of spray and intensity we wanted. It was good to have a wealthy Daddy. It made me want to submit even more.

He set it to rain. It was a constant stream setting, and it fell from the entire roof of the shower, like we were standing in an actual jungle.

He brought me to him in the center of the room and held me close as we swayed in the backlighting of the bathroom. We were covered in the hot spray of water that fell down our bodies like the warm paper freshly jetting out of a copier.

He squeezed my ass cheeks and we started to kiss, as my head was dancing water ballet across so many different levels of arousal and joy.

I couldn't believe that my cock was already hard again, I had cum so much with him. But he was getting hard to, as we rubbed our dicks against each other in the falling water and he held me close to him. That Cialis bump was impressive.

Eventually we took a break and I swayed in the music, dancing as he grabbed his soap to lather us up. I loved being hard with him.

We took a long time just touching and washing each other. We were thorough. Getting every crevice and hole and cock.

When I dropped to my knees to wash him I sucked him. When he dropped to his knees he sucked on me.

He was all-encompassing in this space and I wanted him. So very much.

The shower didn't last that long. We were excited again, but I was also getting raisined fingers and needed some different kind of warmth.

"How about we go back to the sex room and I show you some of my toys?" He suggested.

"Fuck. TOYS?" I smlied at him.

"Yeah. Well...besides you of course," and he kissed me again. "My favorite new toy."

"Yes, Daddy." I oozed with lust for him again.

We got out and dried off.

The night of partying was about to get even crazier.

To be continued...