John & Hanna - Riding the Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's not much more to say, I guess."

After she said it, she burst into tears.

"I don't know what the hell I'm doing here. The only thing I was sure that I wanted... no, needed to be close to you. I don't know why."

She then turned to face me and kept sobbing.

"And now when it's clear that you don't want me here there is nothing much more I can do, but to leave."

Whatever had happened in the past hours, she was still my sister and I hated to see her so upset. So I walked to her and took her in a tight hug for a good moment. I took the bag from her hands and placed it on the floor. I told her to sit down on the bed and that I would get her something to drink. I wasn't going to let her leave in that state of mind. When I got back with a glass of water, Hanna was already calmed down and wiping tears off from her cheeks. She looked so crumbled that I felt really bad for her. I sat on the bed next to her, and took her hands to mine.

"Look. It kills me to see you like this. And after everything what have happened today, you still are my sister. And I really do want to help you, in any way I can."

I placed my right hand under her chin and almost forced her to face me.

"But first you need to tell me what is going on. Whatever it is. And don't think for a second I let you leave anywhere like this."

I let her chin go and she turned her face to floor. I wasn't still quite confident she wouldn't leave, so I made her a proposition.

"Tell you what. I really need to go to town and get some food and other supplies before the shops close. It will take me about two hours to get back, and I would really, really want to sit down and talk this through."

I was waiting for at least some sort of response, but she kept fer face down and mouth shut, so I continued.

"After I get back, I'll make us something to eat and we can talk. I know I'm pushing you to talk, but I need to get some sense to all this. Whatever this is. But anyway, stay the night and after a good night sleep, tomorrow morning decide what you want to do. If you still want to leave, I'll take you to the airport myself."

She was still hesitating and I pushed on.

"And if that's not enough, I'll go to sauna cabin for the night, so you don't have any distractions here. But please, whatever you do, don't leave now."

I stood up and walked to the door.

"I'll put the coffeemaker on and get changed. I'll take a cup with me to go, but please, think what I said."

Her gaze still towards the floor she quietly sighed "I will."

When I got back I found her just where she was when I left. Her bag still at the same spot and the the glass of water untouched. Just sitting there with an empty face.

"I'm glad you decided to stay," I started.

"Lets stretch the plan a bit, shall we? Forget the talking. I'll go and put some fresh coffee on and make some dinner as well."

I thought I saw a little smile on her face when I sneaked a peak.

"We eat, by the way I bought that favorite ice cream of yours for dessert, and I'll heat the sauna. Take a good long bathing and get some sleep. And if you want, all without saying a word. But if you'd like to talk, just let me know. Deal?"

She didn't say anything, but I took her slight nod and silence as a yes so I went to prepare us dinner. We ate, in silence. Though I was pleased she even ate, and with a good appetite too. I guess old fashioned mince sauce with spaghetti was still her favorite and mint-chocolate ice cream seemed to go fast as well.

After we finished, I took our plates to sink and headed out, telling her that I was going now to heat the sauna and it would be ready to bathe in about 90 minutes. Just when I was stepping outside I heard her calling my name.

"Thank you for the meal John. It was delicious."

While she was bathing, I washed the dishes and gathered some clothes and stuff for my night at the sauna cabin. It was almost nine when she got back from sauna. I could see from her face that she was well relaxed, though something still was bothering her. Maybe it was obvious. She avoided straight eye contact when she walked by me, wearing just her towel, wrapped around her. But I thought I heard even some kind of joy from her voice when she walked to her bedroom and spoke while going.

"I put some more wood under the heater so it should be still ready to use. I'll head to bunk, but again, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow and I promise then we will talk. Good night brother."

"Good night Hanna. I'll switch the lights off and head to bed too. See you tomorrow."

As I soon found out, spinning around in my bed from side to side, sleeping was much more easier just said than done this night. I couldn't stop my brains for showing me flashbacks every time I closed my eyes.

I saw myself sitting on the couch, Hanna cuddling in my lap, looking as horny as ever. I could almost feel her knee on top of my cock, while laying on my back.

'NO,' I told myself, 'that's fucking wrong!'

I had to stand up and go to washing room to rinse my sweaty face before another try to get some sleep. It didn't do much good, because almost immediately when I closed my eyes, the show continued. My dick confirmed that I was getting very aroused.

'What the fuck is wrong with me,' I thought when I opened my eyes. It wasn't like I had something to say to it, but my hand went to my crotch and just had to take my dick out to jerk one off. Maybe that would help.

Maybe it was some kind of instinct, but after a couple of seconds of fast jerking, I closed my eyes. The first thing I saw was myself again, sitting on the couch. And my sister straddling me. Once again I opened my eyes.

'This can't be fucking happening right now.' I thought I was going crazy, because I had promised to myself that I wont jerk of thinking of my sister anymore. It was something what a teenager would do, and I did it too sometimes, but I'm supposed to be an adult now. I was 30, for Petes sake.

I just couldn't get myself off without closing my eyes, and I refused to watch that incestuous show what was shown to me behind my eyelids. Wasn't going to roll on my sweaty bed either so I got up, 1 am. At the end of July, the sun goes down for only couple of hours a night and even those hours weren't pitch black dark. I went out, and thought to put some small branches and logs to make a small bonfire to watch.

After an hour or so, I wasn't quite ready to sleep yet. If I closed my eyes long enough, even when I was sitting by the fire, the same show would continue. Luckily my backpack was still on the front porch, so I wouldn't need to go inside. I grabbed my travel pack and went back to my little bonfire. I had just finished rolling myself a fat stoning joint. I thought that would push me deep down to blur these images from my head. I had just took my first lungful, when I heard my sisters voice behind my back.

"I didn't know you were a smoker bro".

She almost scared the shit out of me and I had to struggle to even stay on the bench. I was so deep in my thoughts I had no idea she was standing behind me before she opened her mouth. Once I exhaled the smoke, her face got a wicked smile.

"Ooooh. It's not tobacco what you burn down here, mmmm. Sweet smell. Would it be too much to ask, if I could join you?" she purred.

I swung my left foot over the bench and took a good look at her. In the dim light from the fire, I saw my sister, her blanket wrapped around her body. Her deep brown hair waving slowly in the slight wind coming from the river. She's about six foot tall and though she wasn't in any kind of modelling shape, she still was in good condition and she looked gorgeous. After eyeing her a bit too long I got my mouth open.

"Join me? For the joint? Or the bonfire?"

She didn't hide her excitement very well when she told that maybe even both, if possible.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea," I hesitated, "after everything... I would like to to welcome you to join me for both, I really do, but..."

"I promise I will behave," she chirped, and without more invitations she jumped over the bench and placed herself right next to me.

I turned around again, facing now the fire. And the second I handed her the smoking stick of intoxication, I regretted it.

When I'm alone, I can use it to take me away from my everyday life, for small moments at the time. But about every time when smoking with someone else, and by this I mean with some girl, I get horny as hell. And that was not really what I was looking for now. And even for worse, if it had the same effects on Hanna, things could get awkward, to say at least. As a smoker, inhaling the smoke wasn't her problem. But inhaling smoke from raw weed surprised her, and after first inhale, she almost threw up.I patted her back and she handed me the joint back.

"Good stuff, right?" I asked with a slight grin on my face.

It took her a good moment to recover from the first hit, but after a five or ten minutes, she was back again.

"Whoa. I should've guessed you don't mix it with anything. I used to put at least half tobacco with it. Though I can't even remember when was the last time I smoked weed. Maybe five years or something."

"Yeah, well... I don't like the taste of tobacco".

We just sat there for the next couple hours, every now and then feeding the fire, talking almost about everything. Everything but the matter in hand. She told me about her wild youth after school, her struggles with her love life, basically everything. From start to finish. She also kept her promise of behaving, but I couldn't avoid noticing her constant squirming on the bench. And she knew I had noticed it. When I told her I took a lot of pictures from my last trip to wilderness, she took a hold on my hands, and had almost a childish enthusiasm in her tone.

"I would love to see them...You have more of that stuff? Could you roll another, please? I'll get us something to drink while you're at it."

The effects from the first had worn off already, so I thought why not. It was really nice to just chat with her and I felt a strange comfort while sitting with her there.

I had just finished the rolling process, and waited Hanna to come back with our drinks, when I saw a little wet spot on the bench. Right where my sister had been sitting.

'Great,' I thought. 'Just great.'

My slow process of thinking was interrupted when my sister came back. Besides the big bottle of soda, she had prepared a plateful on finger food for us to consume.

"This might come handy at some point if I remember correctly," she giggled when setting the plate down on the opposite bench, behind the bonfire. She knew exactly what she was talking about. The munchies.

"Good thinking sis," I smirked at her back.

She had ditched her blanket and was wearing tight jeans and a hoodie. When she bent to put the plate down, I saw she had not had closed her hoodies zipper all the way up, and now bending forward, and facing me almost directly, I could see she wasn't wearing any bra. I just couldn't get my eyes off from her, and looking her standing there behind the bonfire, it had to be the most exotic, and maybe even the most erotic sight I had ever seen. Before I even noticed, she was again sitting on my side and urging me to light up.

"Come on John, let it burn" she giggled like a girl.

After the roll was finished, we just took our time to take the hit in silence. Eventually, Hanna was the one to break it.

"Did you like what you just saw couple minutes ago?"

I bet my face was bright red when I mumbled something unintelligible for a response. Of course she saw she had caught me looking at her.

"I'm sorry, but when I was looking straight to your eyes behind the fire, your eyes were a bit lower than my eye line..."

I was both stunned from her direct approach, but also caught in the moment from the image what I again saw in my mind.

"You were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life."

And then came the awkward silence. I couldn't believe I had just said that out loud.

I didn't lie. It truly was the most beautiful sight my eyes had ever seen. And my sister was the center of it.

Hannas eyes were sparkling. Like when a little girl sees her very own pony for the first time. And those greenish blue eyes were staring right through mine. I stood up and tried to make my escape using lame excuses but before I could even notice, Hanna had taken me in a tight hug. After a good ten seconds of squeezing the air out from my lungs, she turned her head and whispered "I'm really happy to hear that John" to my ear, with the most sensuous voice I could ever imagine.

If I ever say my cock wasn't hard the whole time this happened, that would be a lie. And there was no misunderstanding what was bulging against her crotch. Hannas hoodie was thick, but not thick enough to hide her erecting nipples through the fabric, when she pressed her body against mine.

At that point, I was totally defenceless. If she had then told me to get on my knees and lick her pussy like I had never done before, I would have done so. If she'd wanted me to fuck her brains out, and then some, I would've done just as was asked. But no. In one way, she was keeping her end of the bargain.

When we sat back down, my mind was pretty occupied with dealing my own emotional roller coaster. The voice of reason and decency kept telling, that it was very wrong to have that kind of feelings for my own sister. I knew what I had just thought was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. How something, what was supposed to be forbidden and wrong, could still in some way feel very right and beautiful.

I let my mind to drift, and the further I let it go, the better it started to feel. I closed my eyes and soon the show started again. Casting was still the same, but now my head was filled with very erotic flashes of my sister, standing behind the bonfire. Leaning towards me with her hoodie just slightly open. I wanted to rip myself off from the scene and back to reality, but something pulled me deeper. I just couldn't help myself but to keep the show going.

Before my brains filled my mind with images of myself and my sister in the most erotic and lustful scene there was, I was snapped out of my blur. I felt a little pressure on my right shoulder, when I saw Hanna resting her head against it. She didn't say anything, so I was free to continue my drift to my forbidden fantasies.

In the show, instead of sitting next to me on the bench, Hanna lingered, in the most erotic way I could ever imagine, to straddle me and started a passionate dance on my lap. She was grinding her crotch against mine, and her lips kept whispering my ear how good it felt and how she wanted to make love to me.

"There is nothing wrong with it," I heard her whispers. "Why should two horny adults deny their passions instead of giving themselves in to do what they both want."

In my fantasy, she kept grinding herself to me and between the soft moans she let out from her lips, she kept telling me, how badly she wanted to feel me inside her...

I was again pulled back to reality when I felt my sisters hands tangling around my waist. She only let a long sigh come out from her mouth and it looked like she was asleep. I was so horny and hard so I let myself once again sink deeper to places where I wouldn't even dare to visit, not even in dreams before. Hanna was again doing her sensuous lap dance, and I could hear her seductive whispers.

"Give it to me John. Please put your cock inside me and keep it there forever."

From all that grinding, Hanna was close to her climax and I heard her pleas.

"Please John. Fuck me. Make me yours. This is what we both have been waiting for."

I remember watching my sisters bouncing tits at my lap when my own grunts woke me up.

"Oh God, Hanna, please don't stop," I heard myself almost shouting.

And the moment I realized I had started to stroke my cock through my jeans, I came.

My cock pulsed its load inside my jeans and after the twitching stopped, I was totally empty. What really got me out from my dreams was Hannas reaction.

"That was quite a show. Good stuff indeed".

Hannas long, deep sigh was my cue to hit the panic button. I excused myself once again, and somehow, without a real control, my feet had walked me back to my own spot. I sat down, facing the river, flushing myself with shame and self-hatred, I thought I was really going mad. I remembered what I had heard in my dreams. I wasn't supposed to think Hanna as anything other than my sister. But I couldn't help myself to wonder how good it would really feel.

How good my sisters wet and wanting pussy would feel around my hard member, when I entered her love tunnel with slow but determined thrust. How lovely the sounds would hear, Hanna sreaming my name when her own climax comes to its peak. I could almost hear my sister calling "John...John...J"

My eyes opened wide, when I realized the voice didn't come from my daydream. Hanna had followed me without me even noticing, and after I went through the dense bush, which had to be passed if you wanted to get to my place, she had freaked out when she lost me from her sight, and was now calling me to come out from my hiding.

"Where are you John?" she shouted. "Please come back."

"Hanna please," I almost cried back to her, "please can I have a moment of privacy? I'm not in a good place right now."

I didn't want to deal with it that instant, so I begged her to turn around and go back and sleep. I told her I would be back by the time she woke up. She kept her head until she had me persuaded to guide her through the bushes and branches. When I got her through, I went back to my spot and sat down. She followed me couple steps behind and without a word sat next to me. She leaned her head again to my shoulder and grabbed me by the waist. I tried to resist her but I wasn't really given a choice. She kept me in tight grip, and watching the river flow we sat there in silence.

"It's happening to you too, isn't it?" she asked after a long silence, still facing the river.

I was going to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"I'm not sure what..."

"Don't try to deny it," she cut me off. And with the same silent tone she continued. "It's been happening to me for a bit over a month already."

After a short pause, she continued.

"I don't even remember what it was, what lead me thinking of you. And when a memory from years back came to my mind. I think since then I've had this need to be close to you. Memory of you, when I was visiting home at your high school graduation party. It was the day before your graduation, and you obviously thought you were home alone. And after hearing your moans from your room, I just couldn't help myself but to take a look what you were doing".

I had been hard since the moment she grabbed me in her hug, but then my cock was really trying to burst out from my jeans. Hanna clearly noticed my state.

"I know John, believe me... I do know what you are going through now. It's all right baby."

She tried to cheer me up, and it worked a bit. But I wasn't still ready to admit what I thought she might mean. But she kept speaking.

"When I sneaked to your door, it was already slightly ajar. I pushed it to get a better look, and then I saw you. Laying on your back on your bed, jerking your cock. That night, in my bed, the image of you masturbating in back of my eyes cradled me to sleep with my fingers inside me, and the corner of the pillow still in my mouth, to silence the sounds of my climax."

I could only just listen, when Hanna told her story. My cock was screaming the pass to freedom from its tight prison. Hanna kept bleeding her heart out to me.

"Now that I think back, it took me almost a year to force those thoughts out from my mind. And about a month ago, when for unknown reason the image came back to my mind."