John and Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked at John with a very strange and determined look as he said this. She looked like she was pondering something and she'd made a very quick decision and got a determined look on her face.

"I guess you're right, John; a girl has to do what a girl has to do," as she reached up and pulled John onto the dance floor.

As they started dancing, Amanda molded herself to John, placing her skirt-covered crotch against his thigh. John felt the heat on his leg and it felt like she was on fire. He pulled back just a bit and looked down at her.

"Amanda, are you sure you want to do this?"

"John I wanted to do this almost the first time I met you. I'd heard about you for years from my father and when I finally met you I realized everything he said was true. You were just the way my imagination always pictured you. You've exceeded my expectations and I had to make this move before it was too late."

After two more slow dances John felt his arousal kicking in. He was always attracted to Amanda but felt she was way out of his league. He already had one disaster in the war of the classes and he wasn't about to jump into another. He just felt it was too soon for another relationship with someone that was definitely out of his league.

Amanda invited John to her condo for nightcap and John was glad to accept. After they got inside, theysat and had their drinks; white wine for her and Wild Turkey rocks for him. Amanda reached over and took his glass after downing your wine and reached over to lay her lips forcefully onto his. As she was mashing her lips to his, her kiss began to soften and she spread her lips enough to allow his tongue to enter her mouth to joust with her own. She began pushing herself into John as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull his head frantically to her own. John felt himself harden almost painfully as this make-out session continued. John had no uncertainty as to what Amanda wanted, and he was going to see that he fulfilled her wish. By now, however, her wish was his desire. John pulled apart from her as they both panted.

"Bedroom," was all he needed to say as Amanda stood and took his hand and led him there. He noticed her bedroom was soft and feminine as was she. Amanda Blonder was a tough attorney but a very soft and lovable looking woman. John was actually glad he was finally in this position.

John looked at her startling beauty as he pulled Amanda's spring clasp holding her golden hair. As it cascaded down to below her shoulders and she looked pleadingly into John's eyes, she let out a quiet moan.

As she undid the buttons of her blouse, she finally realized her fantasy was becoming reality. Her blouse slipped off her shoulders and fluttered to the floor and started the pile of her clothes that would soon follow.

John started to nibble on her neck as he reached around and unclasped her bra, freeing her taut, but tender breasts. Amanda's nipples were already state of arousal and were hard pebbles of desire. She felt her panties and knew they were soaked in anticipation. John reached down and unzipped her skirt and it dropped join the growing pile of her apparel. Other than pleasing herself Amanda hadn't had sex in over two years. Over her father's objections, she had married the proverbial bad boy and had paid dearly for her bad judgment.

She couldn't see herself in a lasting relationship with John because of their differences in personality. Neither she nor John were trusting enough of the opposite sex at this time in their lives. But she was not averse to a little recreational sex, which she felt they both desperately needed.

John could smell her arousal already through the barrier of her soaked panties as he dropped to his knees to rid her of the unwanted covering to her honeypot. As he lowered her panties he marveled at the beauty before his eyes. Her bush was a neatly trimmed golden triangle that felt soft on John's nose as his mouth attacked her weeping quim.

"Oh John; Oh God. What are you doing to meeeeeeeeeee? I'M CUMMING, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. So soon, so soon. I never... I never... " she screamed out as a flood of liquid gushed out of her spasming pussy. Her knees buckled and John supported her moving his right arm around the backs of her knees as he picked her up and lightly dropped her onto her bed. John fell between her legs and began lapping up all of the golden honey flowing from her Venus. He was in hog heaven as he savored her salty sweet taste.

"My God, John, you sure know how to eat pussy. Those women of yours were crazy to screw this up. They should have done anything it took to keep you," she said as she began spasming again and bucked her hips up through another powerful orgasm. "You've made me come twice just by laying your mouth on me. No man is ever been able to do that to me before. You're a wonderful lover."

John just continued to lap at her until she finally had to push him away from the overwhelming sensitivity. John knew it was time and knee-walked his way between her widely splayed legs. As she looked down and saw the massive phallus ready to enter her, she took a deep breath and was instantly frightened.

"Oh my God John, I don't think I can take that thing. Take it slow John; please take it slow. I think you're going to split me in two. You can't be real; you have to be some kind of a Greek God."

John slowly inserted the head of his steel-hard cock into the wet entrance of her nether land. As he entered her, she tensed and gasped.

"Relax baby, I'll make sure you enjoy this," he said as he very slowly began sliding into her juicy box. When he had about four inches of his manhood inside her, he stopped to let her adjust. Amanda was panting not unlike a woman giving birth to a baby. John knew it was time to continue his travels inside her when she began lightly lifting her hips to meet his inward insertion. When he was to where he could feel his balls slapping her perineum, he gave her a little more time. When Amanda start rotating and lifting her hips John began a slow sawing rhythm as a gush of lubrication bathed his slowly pistoning love rod. Amanda met his stroking with an enticing rise and circular motion of her hips with every motion. Eventually John increased the pace and intensity of his thrusts to meet her own. The sweat was pouring off both of them as he could hear the slap of his balls against her ass.

This kept them at a steady pace for almost 15 minutes through three more orgasms for Amanda. She was in a state of bliss she had never experienced before when finally John grunted and shot a huge load inside her. John rolled off and laid beside her on her bed with both of them panting to catch their breath. It had been a long time for John also, but he was very sated.

Amanda, however, was far from finished. She slid down and took John's softening love stick in her mouth while John begged her to stop due to his own post orgasmic sensitivity. She decided to torture him with her mouth and began licking the underside of his crown while applying an excruciating amount of suction. It didn't take John long to reach full erection and she climbed aboard him cowgirl. After she lowered herself on him she began her oval rotation that she had perfected from when she was in missionary position and continued it on top of him. John reached up and began lightly pinching her nipples and playing with her firm, B-cup titties.

John began forcibly raising his hips, spearing Amanda for all he was worth. They began a frenzy of hard fucking as she screamed out another two orgasms, clenching at his member with her love canal until he finally exploded into her womb.

John realized as Amanda un-impaled herself from John's softening phallus and a load of cum flooded from her beautiful cunt that he really had a lady here. She collapsed on top of him and rolled off to the side with her arm over his chest and snuggled against him. John could feel her still aroused nipples poking him in his side and realized he was a lucky man. He slept slumber of a child cuddling with Amanda. It was yet to be seen whether anything would grow from this passionate coupling, but he was intrigued and willing to find out before he left town.

To be continued...