John and Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened to their next set while drinking another couple of beers and eating an order of French fries. He had moved to a table to be more comfortable, two rows back from the bandstand. He noticed some commotion over to the side by the pool tables and realized there was a fight going on. Obviously it was two young university students going at it over something stupid. He just sat and was glad that he was old enough to be above that.

When their set ended, Valerie made a beeline for the bar for a drink and then sashayed over to John's table asking, "is this seat taken?"

"It is now, take a load off," John said as he put his hand out as a motion for her to sit down.

"So you don't have anything better to do than sit here and perv on me all night?"

"You sure think an awful lot of yourself, don't you? How do you know it wasn't perving on Skates?"

"Oh you want me all right; I can see it in your eyes, big boy. We finish in another hour and we have to break down for a few more minutes and then you're all mine."

"You're pretty sure of yourself too.I've got work to do in the morning and I need to go to bed."

"The work I've got in mind for you is going to be in bed. Stick with me cowboy and I'll give you the ride of your life," she stated with a sexy lilt to her voice.

John just looked at her with his mouth open, not believing the brashness of this woman. She was extremely sexy from looks and attitude alone, so John wasn't going to let this opportunity go by. It had been a few weeks, and he thought he could enjoy himself. When John went to the restroom to relieve himself, he procured himself some protection from the condom machine on the wall and went back to his table.

When they finished their last set, she sashayed over to John and said, "Wait for a few minutes and drive a girl home."

"I'll be right here, just let me know when you're ready."

John sat and watched as the band members put away their instruments after disconnecting them from amps and mics. John watched as Skates and Wheels whispered and giggled between themselves while the other band members just rolled her eyes and scoffed. He couldn't get over how pretty Skates' face was. She had that exotic island beauty that was characteristic in women of her nationality. He later learned that she was from Puerto Rico.

Finally, Wheels came down off the bandstand and walked up to John saying, "Are you ready to go, big boy?"

"Your chariot awaits, milady."

"Oh you are a charmer, aren't you?" She said as she took his arm and they walked out to his truck.

She looked to his truck over and said, "My, this one is an oldie but a goodie, isn't it?"

John looked at her with pride in his eyes and replied, "Just like me."

"You're crazy," she said as she lightly punched him on the shoulder. He opened the door for her to get into the passenger side.

"I live at the old Frenchman's Motel. I'm in 163."

As a pulled up in front of the motel, John opened her door for her and she stood up on her toes and gave him a big tongue-spearing, passionate kiss that he felt to the tips of his toes. Boy, this girl could kiss, he thought to himself as he returned her thrusts with his tongue.

She finally broke away from him and said while panting, "Let's get inside, lover."

When she unlocked her room and they got inside she was all over John and practically threw his mass onto the bed while she feverishly stripped off her clothes. John couldn't believe the strength of her 5' 7" frame. When he fell on the bed, he couldn't believe the bed frame didn't break.

When she was down to no clothes and stood there nude, he couldn't believe how beautiful and toned she was. This woman exuded sex like she breathed. John pulled his polo shirt over his head while she unbuckled his pants and grabbed them by the waist. John lifted his hips to assist her as she pulled off both his jeans and his underwear with one frantic motion. When his half-engorged member sprang up, she quickly stepped back and covered her mouth in amazement.

"My God, I'm glad my face wasn't down there. You could've put out my eye with that thing. You shouldn't be allowed out on the street without a warning sign. Is that really for me?"

"It's all yours sweetheart, but treat me gently; so far you've been kind of rough."

She lowered herself down on to her knees to the floor beside the bed and took John's lengthening erection into her mouth. As she tried to deep throat him she gagged herself and began spraying saliva all over John's crotch. As she got her composure back, she regained her strength and tried again until finally John felt a gentle nudge and he was in her throat. She began working her tongue in swirls around the side of his love cylinder as she began bobbing up and down on his cock. Her technique was as good as Mel's ever was. As she increased her tempo and pressure with her tongue, John grunted after giving her a warning and flooded her throat with his spunk. She pulled back a little so she could taste his semen and swallowed everything he gave her.

She just straightened up and released his softening phallus, while smacking her lips.

"Well at least you ought to be able to go for a while now and give me everything I want and need."

John got into his jeans' right pocket and pulled out one of the cellophane condom packages and opened it. Wheels just looked at him and said, "Here let me," as she grabbed the latex condom to spread it over his erection.

"Where did you find anything large enough to get over this monster, lover?"

"The machine had choices, thank God."

As she completed her task, John grabbed her roughly and spun her down onto the bed. She spread her legs as wide as she could and John moved up onto his knees and elbows and impaled himself into her dripping wet gash. She grunted as if the wind had been knocked out of her and reached around to grab his muscular butt with both hands while she ground her hips up to meet him. He began slowly at first with his in and out motion and increased his pounding, while she urged him on.

It didn't take her long to scream out an intense orgasm as she flooded his dick with cum. Wheels began working her PC muscles really hard and gave herself another screaming orgasm while she milked his cock to orgasm. John realized at that moment that this girl really loved to fuck and could take anything he could give her. He felt his balls filling the condom as he continued pounding her as quickly as he could.

When they finished, Wheels crawled down and removed the condom tying the upper end in a knot and dropping it in the bedside wastebasket. She then started working on him with her mouth to get him hard again for another round.

"You may want to take it easy there Missy. I'm just a little bit sensitive." She just looked up at him with her blue eyes and continued a little more softly. When John finally began to respond to her ministrations she just looked up and continued a little more feverishly.

She finally popped her mouth off of his stalwart erection and said, "Give me another condom there stud."

John handed her another package out of his pocket and she did the honors quickly. He hardly had time to take a breath in between when she got up on top and plunged herself down on his steel hard cock. She began a circular grinding motion, rubbing her engorged clit on his pubic hair. She was driving herself crazy while playing with both of her own nipples, pinching and squeezing them with abandon. John was really enjoying her little rampage of sexual motility as she did all the work. John realized exactly just how much of a handful this little vixen was.

John bought three condom packages that night and they used all of them before morning. Needless to say, John skipped his run that morning and barely made it to work. Jim looked at him questioningly and asked, "Rough night last night?"

"The roughest," he replied while holding his hand up to his head with a touch of hangover.

"Remember we have the Dolan molding order to finish today. Better get on it."

John just waved his hand to his boss and went over to the Woodmaster to get started. He finished the order in about three hours and felt better after eating his lunch. He felt that if he could just make it through the afternoon he might live. "I'm too old for this shit," John thought to himself.

**********************

Jill came running into the house screaming at almost the top of her lungs, "JJ, JJ, come here we've been robbed."

When Jill was feeling down and really lonely, she would often walk out to John's workshop and take in the ambiance and smell of sawdust and the vision of tools to remember what she had lost when she screwed up. When she went there this morning, feeling especially depressed, she noticed the entire building was empty. At that moment, she realized someone had stolen all of John's tools. She didn't see anything to suggest break-in, but realized everything was gone.

When JJ finally came down from the bedroom rubbing his eyes and grunting a little bit he looked at his mother strangely and said, "Relax mother, everything's okay."

"What you mean everything's okay young man; all of your father's tools are gone."

"Yes mother that's true, all his tools are gone and he took them."

"What you mean he took them? When, where, how?"

"The when, was two weeks ago on a Friday; the where was I don't know; and the how was in the back of a U-Haul."

"You knew about this and you didn't say anything."

"Really mother, you didn't ask now did you?"

"He couldn't have moved all that equipment by himself."

"He didn't mother; Richie, Jim and Bob helped me and him load all the stuff into the U-Haul. We each made $20 apiece for helping him."

"Why did he take all of his tools after all this time?"

"Because mother, he left town and he left great grandpa's tools for me to use if I ever need to build something."

"You mean you helped him load all his tools into a truck for him to leave our city and you didn't think to say a word to me about it?"

"Yes to both questions, Mother, and he asked me not to say anything."

Jillian just sat down at the kitchen table with her head in her hands and began sobbing. JJ walked over and put his hand on his mother's shoulder lovingly and said, "Mom you knew this could happen sooner or later. He's going on to make a life for himself. You need to do the same thing."

Jillian's depression just worsened after this and she realized that not only had she probably lost her husband for good, but she needed to work herself out of this funk she was in. She started throwing herself more into her usual day job and working herself more into her decorating sideline. It took about six more months for her business to really start moving and for her to start getting clients.

**********************

John was spending several evenings a week and on weekends with Wheels when she wasn't playing. She usually had every Sunday and Monday off and John took her on actual dates to go to things. They went to concerts at the University auditorium and went for walks often. John liked her, but didn't feel this was ever going to be anything lasting. First of all, her gig at Mainstays was not permanent and there was just something that was edgy about their relationship. The first thing that he noticed was that she was very demanding, almost authoritative, in bed. Sometimes this just made him more aggressive than he wanted to be, and it always seemed to bother him for some reason.

They usually spent their days off at his loft because Wheels shared the room with Skates.

When she introduced herself she still had the Puerto Rican accent, when she said, "Meester Jone, I'm very glad to meet you, "speaking in a tinny voice that was very demure.

"It's just John, Skates," he said, noticing how she said the "o" in John with a long sound.

"Okay Jone, Jone it is."

John also knows that every time Skates was around Wheels she would act almost frightened any time Wheels would say something. John's apprehensive feelings came to a head one night when Wheels invited him back to her room after they were done playing one Friday for a little roll in the hay. While they were in the bedroom going at it, they heard noise in the other room of the two-bedroom efficiency suite and John realized it must've been Skates.

As John was spearing up into Wheels' clenching pussy and she screamed out her orgasm she also said, "Skates it's time to take a ride."

Before John formulated in his mind what was happening, Skates walked in completely naked and climbed up on the bed and straddled John's face with her skinny little butt. John looked up at her leaking quim and could smell her arousal.

"Please Meester Jone, lick my little cunny."

John slid his tongue into her juicy pussy and was rewarded by instantaneous orgasm and Skates' grinding of her pelvis onto his face. After screaming out another orgasm Wheels pulled off of John's hard on and said to Skates, "Time for you to take a ride on the shaft of heaven, Skates."

Skates slid down to straddle John's pre-cum leaking phallus and lined herself up. John couldn't believe what was happening as she began slowly impaling herself on his rod. He'd never felt anything so tight in his life, even Jillian's rectum. She started pushing as hard as she could to drop herself onto his cock and was barely making headway even as wet as she was. She had him about halfway in and was actually crying.

"Oh Meester Jone, I can't get him all ene. It hurts so gude," she said as she struggled harder and harder.

John was still flabbergasted at this turn of events but said, "Just take it easy Skates, I'll try to help you, but I don't want to hurt you," as he only grabbed her hips and assisted her gyrations, by pushing up and meeting her downward thrusts. He couldn't believe it when he finally felt her thick, black, but trimmed carpet of pubic hair meet his. He felt like his dick was being squeezed off as she began rhythmically pushing herself up and relaxing down to begin a fluid fucking motion. As more of her juices flowed forth and her passage dilated to accommodate him and they began fucking in earnest.

Wheels moved around behind her and began playing with and pinching Skates' nipples. Skates was humping away like crazy on John's cock and began moaning incoherently.

"Oh me me me me me me me me me me, fuke me,fuke me, fuke me, Meester Jone... YOU'RE RIGHT WHEELS... IS HAVEN," she screamed as she came, for what seemed like to John, a full five minutes until he unloaded into her child-sized tunnel.

John realized he hadn't used a condom, because Wheels pulled it off when she got off of John. Skates was still going crazy on him until finally he softened and pulled out."

As she lay down beside him, his sperm was pushed out of her pussy and flooded his right leg. Skates lay down beside him, basking in the afterglow. Wheels moved over to straddle Skates' face as she they closed their mouths over each other's pussies. As John watched them in their 69 position and listened to the carpet munching, he was just like any red-blooded American male. He got harder than a rock and began fucking Wheels with all the passion he could muster as she grunted into Skates' juicy cunt.

He just couldn't get over what a great piece of ass Wheels was. John realized she was bisexual and that he fathomed that Skates was a submissive and realized the nature of their relationship, he was even more apprehensive. He wasn't exactly a type for a constant three-way relationship. He felt it was hard enough to satisfy one woman in a dating scenario without dumping another female in the mix. It was not that he didn't enjoy the sex with the two women; but just didn't like the equation and thought it would cause problems.

**********************

Jillian realized that her business was finally getting a name out in the community and people were contacting her regularly. She was really enjoying doing it and couldn't believe how fast everything was taking off after John had left town. It wasn't that she felt that a coincidence like that was the cause for her business prospering. In fact, although she was upbeat about her business, her personal life was in a shambles. She still had her old circle of friends in group, as well is her best friend Ellie Monk, but she still remained lonely. Her own son was running around all hours with his friends during the evenings and weekends, which she realized was not abnormal for his age. It still didn't help her deal with her loneliness.

She was still working her day job at the insurance agency. One Thursday afternoon, she went to eat at her usual place and had just finished her lunch. When she was walking out, she ran into Mac in front of the café. As she attempted to walk past her, Mac grabbed her arm to turn her face to face.

"Jillian, you know you can at least acknowledge I'm here. I've lost a good friend in John and I don't want to lose you as well. Please reconsider at least our friendship." I know I fucked you over and screwed up your marriage and I feel I need to apologize to you."

"Oh you can apologize alright, but it's not going to bring John back and I don't wish to speak to you anymore about it."

"I just feel you need to know, Jillian, what I did was wrong and I know it. I already lost John as a friend and I don't want to completely lose you as well. I need you to know that the first time I saw you I fell in love with you on the spot. I can't change that now, but I really felt I needed to take my shot at it.

"Yea you took your shot all right, you filled my head with lies and you fabricated so much vitriol and I was stupid enough to believe your lies and stories. And then you get me drunk to have sex with you. Do you know that John left town. I hope you're really happy."

"Yes I got you drunk; but you can't tell me you weren't into it. You remember how many times your came that night? Once you let loose you were digging it. Are you sure you don't want to try it again sometime?"

"Mac do the words 'hell freezing over' mean anything to you? You cost me my marriage and my husband and if you were on fire and I had a bucket of water I wouldn't throw it on you to put you out. Please don't ever contact me again."

Mac just walked away shaking her head and Jillian actually thought he saw tears in her eyes. At that particular moment, though, she could care less. She had lost her John and didn't feel she would ever have a chance to get him back.

**********************

At night, while John would wait on the girls to get done playing he would often rent a pool table and play straight pool or nine ball with the locals and the university students. The rental pool tables were in the back room, with quarter pay table off of the patron table area in sight of the bandstand and bar. He rarely wasted his time on that table. The only thing it was good for was eight ball. He was still very good from his youth, even though he hadn't played at all during his marriage to Jill. He guessed it was like riding a bicycle. Once he got back in practice, he was very hard to beat. He picked up a few bucks here and there by semi-hustling the college kids. They always seem to think they were better than they were. It killed time while he nursed a couple of beers most of the evening to avoid a hangover.

One night, Wheels told not to show up at their room until after 1:15 AM. When John arrived there he noticed the first thing when he walks through the door that both the girls were obviously in the bedroom. Wheels just looked at him and yelled for him to come in there "right now." John was a little tired of her commanding ways, and just took his time walking into the room. When he got there he was shocked beyond all measure. There on the queen-size bed was Skates completely naked tied to the bed frame by all fours. Wheels was standing there in a leather bustier holding a three-inch black leather belt that was doubled in the middle and held by the end and buckle in her right hand. Skates' little buttocks had several large welts on it where Wheels had obviously been beating her with the belt.