John and Melissa Ch. 01

Story Info
Little sister is a late bloomer.
2.4k words
4.44
134.3k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summertime: Lazy days, hot nights, barbecues, and pool side drinking. It also meant that her brother would finally be coming home again. She hadn't seen him in almost a year and wondered how much he had changed while he was gone. She knew she had changed a lot. Gone were the braces, ugly glasses and adolescent acne. Instead she had perfectly straight teeth, contact lenses and clear skin. She had also lost weight and found that under her fat she had possessed the body and curvy hips of a woman. She stood now with her hands fisted on those curvy hips as she scowled at the screen that announced "arrivals" and saw that her brothers flight was delayed yet AGAIN. Twenty more minutes passed before the screen said "now arriving". She made her way to waiting are just outside of the security check point and began scanning the passengers that began streaming through the tunnel.

His mom said his little sister had lost weight while he was gone, but he wasn't worried. He knew he would be able to spot the little pest anywhere. His eyes darted around the crowd of people he saw on the other side of the security checkpoint. There was a woman holding a small boy and the boy was shouting "Daddy, I see Daddy!" and clapping with joy. He saw the attractive honey-blond in a pretty summer dress waving frantically and grinning like a loon. He thought who ever she was waving at was surely a lucky bastard. Scanning he still didn't see the pest. He started to frown and was fumbling for his cell phone when the summer dress began hurling toward him. He was about to check over his shoulder when she launched herself into him and wrapped her arms around his neck and began hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god, you look so great John!" She squealed as she hugged him. The voice shocked him back to reality.

"Holy shit, Pest?"

She laughed as she stepped back and took another look at him. The time he had spent away had changed him some. The smile on her lips faded when she saw the look on his face. His mouth hung open and his eyes were still wide with shock.

"You... ummm... wow," was all the more he could say. He saw the look on her face and immediately felt like a jack ass. She was always the sensitive one and he could see the tears shimmering in her eyes. "Mom said you lost weight, but look at you! You look incredible, Melissa."

The sweet apology made everything better and her eyes went from sad to excited all over again. She pulled him along to the baggage carousel so they could collect his luggage and was babbling the whole time they walked. She filled him in on the gossip and news that he had missed the past year. He spotted his suitcases and pulled them off the carousel. She took the handle of the smaller one while he took the larger two. The summer heat hit him full in the face as they stepped outside and he was sweating almost instantly. By the time they had reached the car he was wiping a stream of sweat from his forehead.

She got in the car first and popped the trunk for him so he could stow his suitcases. She also blasted the air conditioning on high. He reached into one of his suitcases before shutting the trunk and grabbed a tank top to change into. He glanced around first, and after verifying that nobody was watching undid the weapon harness strapped there. He set it on the suitcase and covered it with the suit coat. He was just lifting his undershirt over his head when she popped her head out of the car to find out what was taking so long. His long, muscular arms rippled when he pulled the shirt off and his chest glistened with a sheen of sweat.

She swallowed the harsh words she was about to speak and just stood there staring at him. It appeared that her brother had been working out as well. Her eyes went from his well formed pecs down to his flat stomach. . She remembered last summer he had been skinny and almost gangly. Now he was far from gangly. His flat boyish stomach had been replaced with six pack abs and she could see a thin trail of hair peeking over the waistband of his jeans. She was nearly ready to drool when he coughed politely and snapped her back to reality. She blushed when she remembered that this wasn't just any guy, this was her brother!

He saw the way his sister had been staring at him and hoped that funny look on her face was just from the stifling heat in the parking garage. He quickly put on the ribbed tank top, closed the trunk, and turned to get into the passenger side of the car. He sat down in the car with some rather disturbing thoughts of his own beginning to swirl around in his head. He had remembered his initial thoughts when he had first seen her, before he knew it was is his sister. She had been a late bloomer, but damn had she blossomed. The ride back to their parents house was blissfully quick and the earlier moment of awkwardness seemed to have passed.

For the rest of the afternoon neither one had a chance to reflect on their earlier thoughts. Their parents had invited half of the neighborhood over for a barbecue and there was a steady stream of people coming and going. After the barbecue his parents announced there would be poolside margaritas and people changed out of shorts and sundresses and into swimming suits. Melissa shooed her mom and dad out the door with their guests and told them she would clean up some before swimming.

John was already in the pool when Melissa finally emerged from the house. He was grateful the water would help disguise his reaction when he saw his baby sister in a tiny bikini. Her breasts had filled the tiny top quite nicely and the way her hips swayed as she carried a frosty glass to one of the guests made his mind spin. He wished he had a glass of his own, but there was no way he was getting out of the water. He knew his cock was tenting his swim trunks and he reminded himself over and over again that this was his sister.

He was chanting "it's your sister, it's your sister" under his breath when suddenly his mother was standing right in front of him. She gave him a funny look as she handed him his own glass. "John, are you okay?" his mother asked concerned.

"I'm just exhausted, Mom. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Thank you for the drink." He said as he took the glass she held out. "Should Melissa be drinking one of these?"

His mother glanced over her shoulder as Melissa took a sip from her own glass.

"I said she could have one glass. I know, I am contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Please, don't arrest your own mother dear. It wouldn't look good in front of the guests."

"Mom..." John winced at the whine in his voice. His mother had already begun walking back toward the guests though and he just sighed. The conversation had killed his erection enough to allow him to be able to relax a bit. When he finally pulled himself out of the swimming pool, he did his best to avoid looking at his sister for the rest of the evening.

Somewhere around midnight the last guest took off and John's parents headed to bed. Melissa had been steadily bringing in and washing glasses as guests left in small groups. She had just finished the last glass when John stepped around the corner of the kitchen.

"Can you grab the trash and take it out to the can?" Melissa asked him sweetly. Her head was swimming a little from the drinks she'd had earlier. Oh yes, her mother said one, but Melissa had slyly added small amounts here and there to her own glass as she refilled other peoples.

"Sure," was Johns thick reply. He had not been limited to just one drink and his head was swimming a lot. While he wasn't falling down drunk, he was equally sure if he was given a sobriety test he'd fail miserably.

He was just coming back into the kitchen to let Melissa know he was done with the trash and when he stopped dead in his tracks. She was bent over as she put soap in the dishwasher and her long t-shirt had ridden up exposing her bottom. John stared at the thin white strip of her thong panties. He turned and stood on the other side of the wall where his sister wouldn't see him before he spoke up.

"Trash is out sis, I'm going to bed now. Night!"

He didn't know if she said good night or not, because he was too busy heading toward the bathroom. Once he shut and locked the door he let his swim trunks fall to around his ankles and he grabbed his cock in his hand. He leaned against the door for a minute as he stroked his cock a few times. He realized quickly this was a bad idea and sat on the edge of the bathtub instead. The precum was already oozing from the head of his cock and he used his thumb to spread it on the underside. The sensation sizzled all the way down to his toes and they curled slightly as he began to jerk off.

He was really getting into it when he heard Melissa shut her bedroom door. He stopped for a moment or two, hoping she wouldn't need to use the bathroom and start banging on the door. When no knock came he sighed softly. He was just about to resume stroking when he heard a moan come from the wall that the bathroom shared with Melissa's room. He thought of how much she had drunk that night and concern took over.

His mother and father may have been fooled but he certainly wasn't. He had noticed Melissa's glass always had remained about a fourth of the way full for the last 3 hours of the party. It was always icy, not melted, so John knew what his sister had been doing. After all, he had done the same himself a few years before. Another moan had him unlocking and softly opening the bathroom door. Fearing she was about to be sick from the drinks he quietly turned the knob on Melissa's bedroom door and walked in to the darkened room. His eyes widened when he saw that she was not sick at all.

Melissa was laying on her stomach with one pillow just above her breasts and another pillow between her thighs. Her ass moved sensually as she gyrated madly against the pillow between her thighs and her had had disappeared under the pillow near her chest. She had started to climax when the door opened and was so lost in her pleasure that she didn't see her brother standing there gaping as she humped her pillow. She let out muffled cries of passion into a third pillow and she ways crying out his name as she came.

Backing up quietly and quickly John closed the door and disappeared into his old bedroom. Once inside his own room he freed himself from his swim trunks and began to jerk off again. His cock was dripping and aching from his sisters performance. The familiar tightening in his balls signaled that he was going to cum very soon. Normally, he tried to stretch out his jack off sessions. Tonight, was far from normal and he let out a hiss when his cock jerked in his hand and thick streams of cum shot out. He nearly passed out from the intensity of it all.

When he could finally breath again he got up and headed toward the bathroom to clean up. He could hear his sister moaning again and smiled. Little sister had quite the appetite. He heard the muffled cries again and he felt his cock twitch. He stood and stroked as he listened to her pleasure herself two more times. It was during the third one that he himself came again. He moaned as she did and shot his cum into the nearby sink. He grabbed the washcloth and soaked it in cold water before cleaning himself off and rinsing out the sink. He went back into his room and was about to lay down when he noticed he had no pillow on his old bed. He headed toward the hall closet where he knew his mom kept such things when Melissa opened up her door and plowed into him. Her face was flush and glowing and she flushed even deeper when she saw her brother.

"Hey," he said when he saw her.

She didn't reply as she rushed past him in to the bathroom. She shut and locked the door before and John grinned. He walked in to her bedroom and seeing the pillow still bunched on her bed he picked it up. He strolled casually back to his bedroom where he stood in his doorway waiting until she came out of the bathroom.

"Melissa," he called out when she stepped from the bathroom.

She jumped at the sound of his voice and whirled toward him.

"I didn't have a pillow on my bed, so I just went and grabbed one from yours. Night!"

With that John held up the pillow he had swiped for her to see. He saw her mouth open and close wordlessly, but pretended he hadn't. He went into his room and closed his bedroom door. He was grinning as he straightened out the pillow. There was a visible wet spot on the pillow where Melissa had been humping. Touching a finger to it he found it was still wet and slick. He tasted finger tip and sighed softly. When he lay his head down on it he inhaled deeply. He could smell the scent of his sister's pussy on the pillow and he went to sleep smiling.

***More to come???****