John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw was moving, but I couldn't come up with anything to defend myself.

Still with her back to me, Nicole whispered, "Goodbye, John." And then she stepped outside and was gone.

***

I felt like my heart had been ripped out of me. My knees had buckled, and some time later I found myself still kneeling on the floor, half-fallen over against the foot of the couch.

I blinked and then my head was in Cassandra's lap while I still knelt on the floor. I wasn't crying like a baby or anything; but I wasn't totally aware of my surroundings either.

Cassandra didn't say anything. She just stroked my hair and hummed softly while I zoned out into space. My mind went over every detail of my relationship with Nicole. From the Chinese Food to the elevator to the taxi date to Celebrity Sightings and her mother's cancer and on through the good times, until the perfect Fijian vacation.

And now she was gone. Did I have a chance of getting her back? Maybe. After all, we had a special connection and nothing like that ever dies quickly.

At least I had Taylor... or did I? First Nicole had broken the invisible weekday/weekend barrier. Then I'd stepped out on the town in a very public manner with Nicole. And finally I'd disappeared for an entire week with Nicole. Did Taylor still love me the same way or did she perceive me to be distancing myself from her? I wasn't sure I could handle losing her as well.

I looked up into Cassandra's pale blue eyes, now looking down on me with non- judgemental warmth. She'd already professed her love for me, in her own way. It wouldn't be typical and it wouldn't be public, but it was honest. She knew every facet of my existence and loved me for who I was. So I slept around. She didn't care and even participated.

And while Nicole had up and stormed away, Cassandra was still here and loving me as much as ever; even after finding out I'd impregnated a teenager.

A teenager... oh, crap. "Kaitlyn!" I blurted.

I suddenly bolted upright. And immediately I started to black out from the head rush. My face went into my palms and Cassandra was immediately by my side, rubbing my back. It took a moment to gather my bearings, and then I was up and heading into my bedroom.

Just before I went in, I turned and glanced back at my ever-loyal personal assistant. She just smiled warmly at me, no accusations or disappointment in her eyes. How lucky I was to have someone like her always waiting for me.

***

I went into my closet and popped the trap door. Quietly, I shimmied down the ladder and headed for the louvered slats in Kaitlyn's closet door. And then I got another surprise.

Half-hidden in the darkness was Taylor, completely naked. And for perhaps the first time ever, I barely noticed. She was ducked into an alcove, trying to be invisible while simultaneously listening to the riot going on just through the door.

Hal Reynolds was lecturing in a heated voice at a simpering Kaitlyn. And when I gasped at finding Taylor hidden in the closet, she clamped a hand over my mouth and her eyes went wide. This situation would go from worse to an absolute nightmare if her father caught me right now, not to mention catching me in his daughter's closet with a naked supermodel.

I managed to pry her hand off me. And in as low a whisper I could manage, I asked, "What are you doing here?"

Just as quietly, with a world of hurt in her eyes, Taylor whispered back, "You left. I was all alone."

Before we got any further, Hal Reynolds yelled again, and we both turned to spy into the bedroom.

"Kaitlyn, you're keeping the baby!" he sternly warned.

"But I'm not ready!" the teenager wailed.

"Rubbish! Your mother had you when she was just eighteen. Now I was never sure if it was a ploy to trap me or not, but it worked out rather well."

"I didn't try to trap him! It was an accident!"

"Then it was a blessed accident!" Hal's voice suddenly calmed and he sat on the bed next to his daughter. With a paternally convincing voice, he continued, "Kaitlyn, this is a golden opportunity. The man has BILLIONS! Marry him and you will be more than set for life. I hear he just got back from a weeklong vacation to Fiji!"

"But I don't want to marry him. I don't love him."

"Forget that! Even if you don't want to marry him, at least you'll get a fat child support check every month. Just think of what you could do with $20,000 a day!" Incredibly, despite his earlier display of pure rage, Hal Reynolds sounded rather excited.

"Have the baby, and then you can afford the best child care. You can still go out and party and enjoy your life. Look at Britney Spears! She's the worst mother on the planet and yet she can go to Vegas every weekend! Just take the money." Hal's anger, if it was ever real, was completely gone, replaced by greed. "If I'd known he was fucking you I'd have told you to go off your birth control myself."

I balled my fists at the gall of what he was saying, ready to burst through the door and beat the living shit out of him. Setting me up with his daughter and brainwashing her into golddigging was one thing. Sending her out like a Trojan Horse to seduce me and get knocked up? That's just plain sociopathic!

But just when I was about to lunge forward, Taylor grabbed me again and held me back.

But then Hal calmed down. Kaitlyn seemed to be considering what he was saying. And that was good enough for him.

Hal rubbed the fingertips of one hand together, miming the hand gesture of hard cash. Satisfied for the moment, he straightened his cuffs, imperiously about- faced, and then he left the room.

Taylor waited a full two seconds before popping through the door and going straight to Kaitlyn. The eighteen-year-old perked up for a moment and then saw me just behind. Kaitlyn looked ready to cry again when Taylor reached her and wrapped her up in a warm hug. "Oh, Katie..." Taylor cooed reassuringly.

Perhaps for the first time, seeing the two fantastically gorgeous babes embracing did nothing for my libido.

Kaitlyn just stared at me, her green eyes dark as I strode forward. She said nothing but looked deathly afraid of how I would react.

I know most men try to fake some semblance of happiness when learning they're going to be a father. But I was both surprised and angry, in part because of what I'd just heard. So as calmly as I could make it, I asked, "So was it really an accident?"

Kaitlyn flinched, either because of her own fears or because I did a poor job of being calm. But she managed to stutter, "Ye- yes."

"I thought you were protected?"

"I was." Her jaw quivered. "I guess that's why they warn 99.9% effectiveness."

I sighed. I had no real answer to that. "Lucky us."

Kaitlyn just shivered and let Taylor hold her tighter.

And then the good and moral part of me straightened my back. I set my jaw. "Okay. Good enough for me."

Kaitlyn visibly relaxed, and Taylor managed a smile at me after realizing I wasn't about to go postal on her little lover.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked the blonde teen. "Really, however much we may play, I don't really want to hurt you. I do care and I want to see you happy."

"Wait, you'd really be okay if I kept it?" Kaitlyn looked at me a little funny. "Didn't you just hear what my dad said about milking you for every penny?"

"Yeah, well, dealing with paternity and child support wouldn't exactly be much fun. And I don't think we could be playmates quite the same way after that. But if you want to keep the baby, there's nothing I can do but support you. After all, I'm an bastard kid myself."

Kaitlyn looked away for a moment. "I guess I really need to think about it. But, well, thank you. Your offer is very generous."

Kaitlyn turned to Taylor, who was still holding her. And while stroking Taylor's hair she remarked, "She talks about you all the time."

And then she looked Taylor in the eye, nodding her head back towards me. "He really is a great guy."

"Yeah," was the only response, Taylor looking at the floor and avoiding my eyes. I saw a single tear roll down her cheek. But then in typical Taylor fashion, she steeled her eyes and her spine. "So... how was your vacation with your little girlfriend?"

I sighed. I didn't want to get into that right now. After glancing down with a grimace, I looked over at my long-time friend. "We need to talk about that. Just not now."

I knelt by the bed beside her, my hands on her legs while I willed my true feelings into my eyes. All the love I couldn't put into words. Right now, with everything going on, I would need her love more than ever. We were far from happily ever after, but there was still hope. "Taylor, we'll talk soon."

She sensed the smile in my eyes, and some of the worry and tension were lifted from her shoulders. "You'll know where to find me. Lately, I'm always here," Taylor shrugged.

"What can I say," Kaitlyn managed a teary-smile. "I love her."

"Yeah, Kaitlyn." Taylor's posture suddenly stiffened. "We need to talk about you saying that all the time." The teenager just made googly-eyes at the supermodel.

What a world we live in. Cassandra loves me but can't have me. Taylor loves me but doesn't have me. Kaitlyn loves Taylor but Taylor doesn't seem to return the sentiment. And I just lost Nicole.

It's a wonder people find happiness at all.

I reached forward to hug both women, ready to leave. My emotions had sapped my energy and I felt like just collapsing into an amorphous blob on the floor. "Well, I'm going to leave you two alone. If you need to talk to me, just let me know. I promise I'll be honest with you," I told Kaitlyn.

"Thank you, John." She kissed my cheek.

Taylor planted a full-press liplock on my mouth. "Bye, Johnny."

***

Cassandra was waiting for me when I came back up. She was ready to spend the night with me, for comfort even if not for sex. But it just didn't feel right. How could I truly live with myself if I slept with Cassandra immediately after Nicole and I had parted under such bad terms?

It's strange how your mind rationalizes things. But while it was okay to sleep around while Nicole and I were happily together, it wasn't okay to spend the night with Cassandra when we'd essentially broken up.

Besides, I really needed the rest. This day had started up in Fiji. We'd flown out on Sunday and a full day later it was still Sunday in New York. And then the paparazzi and the thing with Nicole and then the thing with Kaitlyn added up to an eternity of torment.

And so I sent Cassandra away and fell into my own fitful sleep. And thus ended perhaps the longest Sunday of my life.

***

***MONDAY***

I awoke several times during the night. Sleep came fitfully, and when the morning light poured through my windows, I could actually feel the bags beneath my eyes.

Almost cruelly adding to the drained sensation was the fact that all the blood in my body had pooled together in my cock, which was upright and naked to the morning air. Instantly I realized I was being fellated.

I didn't even have the energy to lift my head. All I could do was place a hand on top the head bobbing up and down me. I didn't want to know who. I didn't want to know why. She had long, silky hair and made cute girlish noises and she was very, very good.

And then a second tongue joined in, and for a moment I could actually feel the two mouths kissing each other across my shaft before refocusing on titillating my balls and tender penis. Four hands moved around, tickling my skin and pulling on my thighs.

I felt like I was strapped to a medieval torture device that was trying to draw and quarter me in a dozen different directions. The hand pumping along my cock and coaxing out my cum was barely different. And just when that rope seemed to pull taught and draw out my sperm, the hands and mouths fell away and like a marionette with its strings cut, I collapsed against my own bed.

Taylor's face suddenly arrived over my head. "Afternoon, baby." And then she was kissing me.

There was a fervor in her liplock, a passion I hadn't felt from her in some time. It was pure and innocent love, and she moaned happily into the kiss.

When she finally pulled back, I wondered aloud. "Afternoon? What?"

"Silly, man. It's two o'clock. You must have been really tired from your vacation with Nicole."

"Yeah, about that..."

"You don't have to tell me about Nicole. Cassandra filled me in."

My eyebrows knitted. "She did, did she?" I was mildly annoyed. I'd thought my assistant was a loyal employee looking out for my best interests.

"Yep, she and I get along quite well. She tells me everything."

"Yeah, but-" the thought flew out the window as a hot mouth once again descended over my rod, apparently satisfied that I was no longer in danger of cumming prematurely. From the expert technique I surmised it was the first girl who'd being going down on me when I woke up.

"Johnny," Taylor admonished me. "Just lay back and enjoy!"

"But, I've got to call Nicole. Or... something."

"Johnny, Johnny. I've been patient but someday you've got to wake up. She's not meant for this world. And like it our not, the world you're living in is the world you're living in. You've got the money and the private jet and the hot babes throwing themselves at you. Just look." She gestured across my body.

I managed to crank my neck up and look down my naked body to see the red- haired head of Lindsay bobbing on my cock. She was already stripped down to her lingerie, a wonderfully lacy red set that delightfully displayed her very full cleavage, which was hanging down and wobbling with her every motion.

To my surprise, Kaitlyn wore an identical red lingerie set, and she was rejoining in the teenaged girls' adoration of my cock.

"Kaitlyn?" I gasped. She popped her head off and smiled at me before sinking her face back down. After everything she was going through, fucking me was last thing I expected out of her. As if on cue, Kaitlyn shimmied out of her panties, slid Lindsay out of the way, and then mounted my cock.

She groaned and her eyelids fluttered as the hard tool burrowed up into her body, and then she was fully impaled upon me and leaning down to plant a hot kiss on my mouth.

"Kaitlyn?" I asked again. "What's going on?"

"Taylor took me to the doctor this morning. I'm not pregnant."

"What?"

Kaitlyn blushed while she began to slowly bounce on me, her clenching pussy already damp and wonderfully tight. "I'm not pregnant! False positive or something. They're damned sure. I'm just a couple of days late. But just to be on the safe side, I don't think you want to cum in my pussy right now."

I almost felt myself going soft at that thought. It had been something of a traumatic experience for me. But then Kaitlyn pouted prettily at me while she reached back and unclasped her bra. Very slowly, the cups fell away, revealing her engorged pink nipples and the round orbs sitting firmly on her chest as they bounced in time with her thrusts. And then my problem with erectile hardness was gone.

Kaitlyn reached her arms forward and pressed her wrists together, her biceps pushing her cleavage together at the same time. Her face curled into a desperately pleading expression... "Hurt me..."

Like a switch being thrown in my brain, I found a second wind of lust and with a burst of energy, I flipped us both over. I seized Kaitlyn's wrists in my own and stretched her back across my bed. With an animalistic roar, I tore a long strip of fabric off my own pillowcase and then used it to bind her hands to the headboard.

Rage poured through my veins. A very small part of it was play-acted control, familiar from my previous fuck sessions with Kaitlyn. But a larger part was real anger. She'd been this close to suing me for a fat child support check and I was blaming her for the situation she'd nearly put me in. And I was blaming her for being the catalyst to making Nicole leave me.

I rolled Kaitlyn's naked body onto her side and with some real heat, I spanked her asscheek. And then I spanked her again on the other one. She howled in pain and then by the tenth spank my hand hurt and her cheeks were bright red. But her pussy was juicing out of control.

While she was still on her side, I lifted her right leg and then squatted over her left, and cruelly pinching her sore asscheek and right thigh I drilled my cock deep into her pussy. And then I was pounding away.

Kaitlyn moaned and screamed and shrieked in fear at the powerful assault, crying as if I was raping her. But the glimmer in her eyes and the copious nectar flooding out of her pussy belied her enjoyment. Her body undulated snakelike, her upper torso rotating forward until she was half on her stomach while I held her hips on their side to penetrate her deeply.

Kaitlyn howled out her climax, the tears of pain streaking her cheeks to join the tears of joy as her spine retracted and her pleasure nerves all fired off at once. And when it was over my little blonde fucktoy had was half-passed out once again, the quivers running up and down her body urging me to spill my seed into her velvety receptacle.

I hesitated. I'd already been pushed to the brink of climax from Lindsay's and Kaitlyn's dual blowjob, and I was ready to burst. But I found a mental block inside of me to stop me from cumming inside a fertile womb.

I couldn't do it. So reaching out I yanked the young blonde around and with my thumbs on her cheeks, I opened her mouth gaping wide. Dim-eyed, Kaitlyn relaxed her throat just in time as I shoved my cock into her mouth.

The eighteen-year-old made a gagging noise as I bruised her tonsils. It was two, three, four pumps later and then I was cumming, a firehose of sperm bursting out of me and down Kaitlyn's gullet.

She couldn't handle the deluge all at once, and while she choked several globs began to ooze out from her lips. And when I was done Kaitlyn fell to the bed, gasping for air. Taylor pounced immediately, licking up every drop splattered inside of the young blonde's mouth.

When that was all gone, Taylor came straight to me, taking my wet noodle in between her lips and urging me on to get hard again for her.

Despite my lack of proper sleep, the adrenaline was still pumping through my veins and an unnatural strength was tingling in my muscles. After blasting Kaitlyn's lights out, I was on a power trip, drunk on the situation of three hot babes and without enough mental awareness yet to think to clearly about what was going on.

My animal instinct just told me to FUCK...

MORE...

And Taylor's talented mouth had me hard again in record time. "One more teenaged slut to fill, baby." And then she was pointing me to where Lindsay was reclining and removing her lacy bra, baring those big, perky tits to my gaze. Then she turned over and faced away from me, showing off her firm, tight ass for my viewing pleasure.

I reached out and with a sudden jerk, I shredded the middle strap to Lindsay's panties, leaving the waist strap still wrapped around her with little bits of red cloth haphazardly pushed to the side. But this revealed her cute, drumskin tight asscheeks to my gaze, two wonderful globes of illicit heaven for me to plunder.

Lindsay squealed when I seized her hips and pulled her up into a doggy-position. And then before she could react further, I pressed down on her spine, bending her face down to the mattress while I plugged her cunt full of my man meat.

"Yes!" Lindsay shrieked into the mattress, her voice muffled. But even now, I felt a mild twinge of caution tempering my mood. I couldn't cum inside of her. If Kaitlyn could consider keeping a pregnancy and collecting child support, then I was at even greater risk with her friend, who didn't have nearly the same personal connection to me.

Taylor, though, had thought of everything. "Not there, silly. Wrong hole."