John Smith Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April lifted her hands in front of her and did the unexpected. She brought them together in a loud clap, and then repeated it several times smiling.

"See miss tricks, Dinah changed." Bubbles said in that annoying high pitched squeal that was her normal voice.

"What? What's going on?" Dinah asked looking back and forth between the Mistress of the Ring of Chastity and the naked bimbo built for sex. Dinah's eyes couldn't help but take a half second to take a closer inventory of her alter ego's tiny waist, big thighs and bald pussy.

"Looks like you have indeed finally learned your lesson," April said and explained in addition to the creation of her bimbo alter ego, Bubbles made weekly reports to her, then daily reports when she noticed that you were changing for the better. April went into detail about how she wasn't certain that she could reform, but was happy that she did and that Dinah's punishment was over.

Dinah sighed. It was a huge relief. She didn't know how she'd be able to explain it to Cheryl. "Wait a minute. What's going to happen to Bubbles? Are you going to kill her?"

April looked concerned, "Bubbles isn't real. She's someone I created from you. In a sense she's you with a few alterations."

Dinah considered that for a moment. "Then you're going to put her back in my head? Or is she just going to cease to exist?"

Wrinkling her brow, April pondered the question. She was just going to erase her.

"Please don't. I love her. She's my best friend. I need her."

April thought about it some more and then said. "Alright, here's what I'll do. I will put her back in your head; she'll have no control over your body, and you will be able to talk to her and see things from her perspective."

That pleased Dinah greatly. "Oh, one more thing, please Mistress. Since I'm going into a committed relationship and likely will never have sex with anyone else but Cheryl, I was wondering if I could have a few minutes with Bubbles in a more intimate way."

"Hold on sister!" Bubbles spat! "You know I'm strictly dickly!" Holding out one hand as if to say stop!

April winked and looked at Bubbles. The bimbo blinked and said, "Although... I've always been a little curious about..." She didn't get a chance to finish as Dinah pulled the voluptuous woman to her and kissed her in a way that left Bubbles blushing and panting. She pulled the bimbo to the couch and sucked on one of her oversized tits while her left hand moved south to find her pussy wet and dripping. Bubbles moaned as she surrendered to her new feelings. Dinah swung around and had Bubbles pussy only a few inches from her mouth. When she put her mouth to her pussy and began lapping at her protruding clit Bubbles screamed and came harder than the dumb bimbo thought possible. She pulled Dinah's ass to her and began mimicking what Dinah was doing to her. But, she was too late and too aroused, she screamed again as she came. "Look at me, I'm a lesbian. Weeee weee!"

And then she slowly disappeared and Dinah heard in her mind, "I never knew...," and then she fell silent.

April looked at Dinah, a look of confusion on her face, as well as the bimbo's juices. "Sorry I don't have all day. John has announced his cure for breasts cancer and things are very busy right now. You've a lot of work to get catch up with, too. Bubbles will only respond when you ask her direct questions. What do you want to do about your fiancée?

Cheryl called from the bedroom, "Who is it darling?"

"Room Service, looks like someone sent us some champagne." Dinah announced as she carried in a huge bottle courtesy of April, who had disappeared the way she'd arrived. "Goodbye Bubbles I'm going to miss you." Then she heard the reply. "No you're not sweetie, I'm right here."

*

The women stepped off the bus and stool in line as if they were going to march up the ramp to the large freighter. Then as if watching a military drill team, every other woman took two steps back, forming a second line and then together, pivoted slightly turning a quarter step, on heels and toe, then bringing the right foot back sharply.

Sam strolled casually to where the boss stood, having watching the women's performance.

"Is that the drug? I mean the effects of the new drug, impressive." The lead Russian gangster asked.

"Yes, they can learn all sorts of things and not know they've learned it. They are the perfect slave or sex toy or perhaps both." Samantha replied.

"I want this drug; I want these women, too. But I want drug."

Stepping forth from out of the shadows, the leader of the Zoe Pound "Repeat", (his gang name) came into view. "Drugs, you can't sell drugs. This is my territory. All drugs come through me," finishing with a menacing stare, he and his gang fanned out, weapons trained on strategic targets.

*

(To be continued)