John Taylor - 5 Years Later

Story Info
Hot daughter in law Hayley surprises him.
11.9k words
4.65
86.1k
100
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,458 Followers

Five years or so had passed by since I'd first met Hayley and over that time I'd come to the conclusion that my son Matt was gay. He had to be. There could be no other plausible explanation for why he steadfastly refused to have sex with his stunning wife.

Not that I was complaining though. His loss was my gain. Whilst he had been swanning about all over the country with his work and neglecting my daughter in law, I had been fucking her every chance I got. And let me tell you this, it was a regular occurrence as she was every bit as good in bed as she looked out of it.

I think the saying is sex on legs. And in her case it was ... is even. She oozes sex from every pore of her being. And her body ... shapely ... well proportioned ... buxom ... curvaceous ... voluptuous? You pick the analogy. She is all of these and more.

She's just reached her thirtieth birthday but she looks as good now as she did the day I met her. Better perhaps. Although not beautiful in a classical sense she's still retained her good looks. Her hair is long and wavy and naturally blonde and her deep blue eyes still twinkle with an intensity that is sometimes downright scary. As I suspected it would, her weight has yo-yoed a bit but on the odd occasion it did increase it just made her tits and ass bigger, which in my opinion wasn't a bad thing at all!

* * *

Estranged for many years, I'd reconnected with my family at my ex wife Judy's, Aunt Betty's funeral. I know, it's a bit of a mouthful but Aunt Betty had been the only one of her family that I liked and I felt it only right that I pay my final respects at her passing. As you can imagine it was a trifle strained and awkward at the time but that's where I met Hayley.

Shortly after the funeral Judy announced she was getting married again and would be emigrating to Australia. Or was it New Zealand or perhaps Canada? I can't remember. I wasn't paying much attention at the time. All my focus was on Hayley.

But as soon as Judy mentioned marriage, evil me got to wondering if I should have a stab at fucking her before the happy event. Not that I wanted her back of course ... oh no ... but it would be fun to mess with her head for a little while.

I know what you're thinking. I'm a right bastard. And that's exactly what she called me just before she walked into the Registry Office to say her vows. She was a bit unsteady on her legs; well you would too if you'd just been fucked by me. I also knew my cum was leaking out of her well pummelled pussy because she'd had no time to clean up before the taxi arrived to pick her up. Told you I was a bastard!

In a way it was all too easy. I'd popped round to wish her good luck and found her all alone struggling with the zip of her white dress. In true gentlemanly fashion when I went to help her I just lowered it instead.

She'd spun round to confront me and I instantly caught the full blast of her breath. She'd been drinking, no doubt to calm her nerves. Now the one thing I knew about my ex wife was that she rarely drank because as soon as alcohol passed her lips she was ripe for fucking. She couldn't help herself. It was just the way she was wired.

As she stood in front of me with her chest heaving in anger I scanned her body. I have to say she was in great shape. In fact she looked better than I could ever remember her being in the past. But then again I wasn't around much when we were married. She'd gone the whole hog for the wedding with white high heel shoes, white stockings held in place by a white suspender belt, white panties and a white bra.

What can I say! My cock immediately stood to attention. I threw her on the bed and though she struggled initially it didn't take her long to open her legs for me. By the time I entered her she was a quivering mess. She really wanted my big, thick cock. Well that's what I think she was saying. It was difficult to make out her words exactly in between her moans and groans as I gave her a right good fucking. She came three times before I let her have the contents of my ball sac and let me tell you, there was a lot in there! I'd not had sex for a while.

Clearly I hadn't been invited to the wedding but I lingered around just to catch a glimpse of Hayley and to gauge her interaction with Matt. I was pleased when I saw there wasn't a whole lot of love and affection evident between the two of them.

I looked around for my daughter Anna but I couldn't make her out. There didn't seem to be anyone there that could have been her. I'd had no contact with her since the brief introduction at Aunt Betty's wake at the rugby club. Even then I had paid her scant attention. She didn't push herself forward and kind of hid behind her mother the whole few seconds she was in my company so she'd made no impression on me at all.

Much later, Hayley told me that she called her The Mouse because she was as quiet as one and used to scuttle off quickly and hide if anyone took the slightest bit of interest in her. She later told me that Anna had gone to live abroad with Judy and her new husband.

* * *

To celebrate her thirtieth birthday Hayley's friends had organised a girl's only holiday to Portugal. It was only for a week but I have to say I missed her enormously. In fact I missed her more than I thought I would.

I know, I know, she's not my wife but as Matt is constantly working away we're together so much she might as well be. So it was hard not to feel a tinge of jealousy when I watched her jet off.

What's that I hear you say? You have a compassionate side? Well yeah I do. It's something that seems to have developed since I met Hayley.

But I'd made sure Hayley had something to remember me by because the night before she left we fucked like rabbits and she was both exhausted and fully satisfied by the time she departed.

When I told her to be careful she laughingly replied it would take at least a week for her pussy to recover so there was no chance of her even wanting to be fucked by anyone else; not that she did anyway because she loved me and only me. She gave me an enormous bear hug when she said that last bit and I'm sure I saw a tear in her eye.

* * *

A week later and we were laying together in my bed. I had picked her up at the airport and brought her straight to my apartment. Matt was away again. Seconds after closing the door we tore each others clothes off and had mad, wild, frenetic sex for a good hour or more.

As we basked in the afterglow I couldn't help but ask ...

"So, did anything happen on your holiday that you want to discuss with me?"

Hayley chuckled. That deep throaty chuckle I love. "No, nothing." she answered.

I looked across at her. "Really," I said, "I'm amazed. I'd have thought someone as good looking as you would get hit on all the time."

She laughed. "Well I do get hit on but it's usually yobbish blokes who've had too much to drink ..." Her reply just sort of tailed off and I felt there was something else she was not saying.

"So, it's usually blokes is it?" I teased, emphasising the word usually, "so I assume by that, you get hit on by women as well?"

She tilted her head to look at me and smiled. "Of course ... you'd be surprised how many times I've been propositioned, especially on holiday!"

I felt a surge of emotion flood my body, most of it manifesting itself in my hardening cock. I felt jealous and intrigued and most definitely turned on.

I cleared my throat. "So ... erm ... have you ... erm ...?"

She chuckled. "Once or twice, when I was much younger, nothing too heavy just a bit of slap and tickle." She grinned up into my face, her eyes twinkling with glee, trying to gauge my reaction.

"So ... erm ... what about this holiday then ... did you get hit on at all?"

"Oh yes, many times ... it was great!" She was almost laughing at me now and I'm sure she could feel that I was now the proud possessor of a raging hard on.

I gulped. "So ... erm ... what ... erm ... what happened?" My insides were churning now from the fear and titillation.

"You really want to know?" Hayley half sat up and stared deep into my eyes.

"Yes I do," I said in as calm a voice as I could muster. Sadly I knew it came out as a strangulated croak.

Hayley gave me a big grin. "Okay, big boy, here goes. Are you ready for this?"

I nodded in reply.

"Her name was Hannah Meade. She's Canadian although she lives here now. She's also newly divorced. Apparently it was a bit messy so to help her get over it a couple of her friends took her on holiday. Anyway, I met her one night in a nightclub. We were both pretty hammered but somehow we seemed to have a connection."

My heart was pounding away inside my chest and I was finding it difficult to catch my breath. Hayley looked at me and grinned again. She was clearly revelling in my discomfort.

"Do you want me to go on?" she teased.

I nodded. I couldn't trust myself to speak for fear it came out sounding like the squeaking of a demented mouse.

"Well, we danced together and I was quite surprised when a slow dance came on because she just wrapped her arms around my body and pushed her boobs against mine. She nuzzled into my neck and nibbled my ear. Well you can imagine what that did to me?"

I nodded again. I knew only too well that it would send her insane. It was her most erogenous zone and one that I had used myself many, many times to great effect.

"Well then we kissed. Oh John, it was fabulous. So soft and tender and so erotic and hard. We tongued each other as our kisses grew harder and harder. We didn't care who saw us. It was all about the moment." She paused. She had that misty eyed look on her face. You know the one I mean!

She smiled softly as she brought her attention back to me. I could scarcely breathe and my heart was thumping so much I suspected I could be having a heart attack. My cock was now fully engorged and throbbing painfully.

Hayley could see I was struggling and laughed. The bitch!

"Are you sure you want me to continue?" She roughly grabbed hold of my cock and began to slide her hand slowly up and down the shaft. I moaned in delight and groaned in discomfort.

"It just felt right when I walked back to her apartment with her. We were holding hands and just looking into each others eyes. When we got into her bedroom we quickly undressed each other and fell onto the bed."

"So ... what ... what does she look like?" I gasped. I so needed to know now so that I could visualise her in my mind as I fucked Hayley.

"Oh she's the exact opposite to me. She tall and slender and very pretty. But she has got long blonde hair and super kissable lips and blue eyes."

"What about her body ... tell me about her body." I rasped as I started to hump myself against Hayley's hand.

"Oh that," she chuckled, "well she's fairly skinny but she's got fantastic long legs, they're quite shapely but her ass ... oh John ... it's a wonderful, round, tight little ass ... and her boobs ... well to call them spectacular would be to do them a disservice. They're huge but also absolutely exquisite. Firm, with no sag, yet soft with fabulous puffy nipples that look like champagne corks when you've sucked on them for a while. And I can tell you ... I sucked on them a lot that night!"

"Oh god ..." I groaned. Hayley was pulling at my cock like there was no tomorrow. I decided to get in on the act and slid my hand up to her mound. I parted her outer pussy lips with my fingers before sliding them inside. She was sopping wet and virtually came at my first thrust, trembling as a mini orgasm rippled through her body.

"What size ... what size are they?" I managed to gasp.

"I don't know," she groaned in reply, "I didn't think to ask her ... but they're big ... really, really big!"

She moaned as I moved my hand out of her pussy but sighed appreciatively when I got her up to straddle my legs, leaving her hovering just above my rock hard cock. I brushed against her clit with the swollen head of my hard on and she groaned.

"Carry on Hayley ... what did you do?"

"I ... we ... made love. Oh it was so tender, so loving, so good ... so different from when a man does it with a woman. I can't describe it so that you can understand ... it's more tender ... and sweet ... and passionate."

She lowered herself down onto my cock and gasped. I felt her pussy contract around my swollen shaft and grip me tight. Oh fuck, I will never tire of feeling that sensation. God I love this woman!

She began to ride me. Very slowly to begin with.

"Carry on ..." I grunted. She continued her tale but was clearly struggling to speak now.

"We kissed each other before Hannah went down on me. She licked and kissed her way up both my legs, starting at my feet and then up my calves beyond my knees and up my thighs. Oh John, it was so erotic ... I opened my legs for her and she moved higher, kissing and licking the inside of my thighs before she reached my pussy."

She breathed deeply and groaned. I wasn't sure if it was because of me and my cock or whether it was because of her memories of that night.

I decided to remind her it was me and gave her a few quick hard thrusts upwards, lifting her off my body before allowing her to drop down hard to smash onto my pelvic bone. She gasped and groaned when I did that and rotating her hips, began to ride me harder. I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and started to help her along a bit by lifting her and dropping her down over and over again. She leaned forward and her wondrous, large breasts hung over my face, her nipples hard and erect and swollen with lust and just begging to be suckled. I duly obliged causing her to scream when I bit down on each of them in turn.

We fucked like that for a few minutes but I knew I wanted to cum and I always cum the quickest in the doggy position. I flipped her over and slid back inside and even though she was slick she still gasped when I re-entered her.

I grabbed hold of her hip with one hand and a dangling breast with the other and pounded into her gash with an increasing momentum. She shuddered as she came and I wasn't too long behind her.

We collapsed in a heap and then both lay there enjoying the ripples of climactic aftershocks as our breathing calmed and our emotions relaxed. We slept for a while and when we awoke, we fucked again. This time it was more loving and tender, the eroticism of the previous fuck having been temporarily sated.

* * *

It was only a matter of a few weeks later when Hayley dropped the bombshell on me. We were lying together in our bed; yes that's right, our bed; in my apartment having just finished another marathon fucking session.

"John, I've been offered a temporary assignment but it means working away for six months or so." She just casually dropped it into our post coital conversation.

"Oh right ... that's good ... is it something you want to do?" I asked. It was a bit of a shock but I was genuinely pleased for her. I knew she loved her job and worked hard at it, especially as it was in a decidedly macho male dominated industry.

"Yes, yes I think I do," she replied, "plus they've told me that when I come back, I'll get a big promotion. I'll be head of my very own department."

"Oh Hayley, that's fantastic." I moved over to give her a wet sloppy kiss.

"So where is it ... can I come and visit you?" I asked as she snuggled into my arms.

She pulled away and looked hesitant. She crinkled up her nose ... "Well you could ... but it's Australia?"

"What!" My reaction was immediate, "Australia ... bloody hell Hayley!"

She looked worried.

"So ... have you agreed to it already?" I asked.

"No, no of course I haven't. I thought I would run it by you first." She looked at me intently. "If you don't want me to go, then I won't."

"What about Matt, what does he think about it?" My mind was still reeling.

"Oh he doesn't care one way or the other. Besides I'm only interested in what you think. I'm pretty sure me and Matt are going to end up getting divorced soon anyway."

"Really." I was shocked. I know I spent a lot more time with my son's wife than he did, but still ...

"Does that bother you John?" Hayley asked me. "Won't you want me when I'm no longer your daughter in law. Was it the sin of incest that made you want to shag me? Is that what turned you on to me? Huh ... huh ... well answer me ... was that what it was all about for you!" She was teasing me of course.

"Well technically it wasn't incest was it?" I teased back. Two could play at this game. "Although it did add a bit of spice ..."

"I knew it!" Hayley exclaimed gleefully, "so incest does turn you on." She looked at me thoughtfully, "so you'd like to fuck your daughter then!"

"Well the thought of incest sort of turns me on ... a bit ... but no ... I don't think I could." I looked at her with a serious expression on my face. An expression I couldn't hold for long.

"Although I might be tempted if my daughter looked like you!" I laughed as I squeezed one of her breasts. Hayley gave a little giggle in response.

"So ... you would fancy your daughter if she was blonde with big tits then," Hayley teased in response. She was really trying to wind me up now. "Well to me, it sounds like you've just described Anna!"

"Anna's got big tits?" I was surprised.

"Of course she has, didn't you know?" Hayley replied with a big grin on her face. She was loving this.

"How would I ... I haven't seen Anna for years now. She was just a little girl when I left. I wouldn't recognise her even if she walked into this room right this very minute!"

"She was at the funeral you know; don't you remember? Surely you saw her there, didn't you?" Hayley said.

"No ... well yes," I sighed, "Judy did introduce her to me but I didn't really see her as she was hiding behind her mother. Besides I was far more interested in you at the time!"

"You bastard!" Hayley laughed as she gave me a friendly punch in the arm.

"Have you only just realised that," I retorted in reply.

She kissed me and then snuggled back into my arms once more. "I love you John," she said.

"Yeah, I know," I replied, "and I love you too and that's why you should go to Australia."

"What!" She pulled away from me to look into my eyes to see if I was sincere. "You really don't mind?"

"Of course not. Well I do a little bit but in reality we are both free spirits and we owe each other nothing. So why shouldn't you pursue your dreams. Besides, I'll still be here when you come back. Just promise me that you'll not fall in love with anyone down under!"

"Not a chance of that!" she replied as she kissed me passionately. She grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a tug. "Lets see if we can't get some life back into this fellow again." Her lips closed over the head of my cock, which soon disappeared inside her mouth as she began to deep throat me.

* * *

"Okay, I've found you an assistant." Hayley breezed into my office taking immediate control. She came up to me and gave me a deep, lingering, passionate kiss. I went to grab her but she easily evaded me, stepping neatly away to stand the other side of my desk.

"I haven't got a whole lot of time to tell you all about her, just to say she's available, she's more than qualified and she starts tomorrow." Hayley turned as if to leave.

"What ... you've said she can start tomorrow ... don't I have any say in the matter? Besides ... I've already told you ... I don't need any help."

"No and yes you do," Hayley smiled sweetly. "You'll have to trust me on this John. You need help and I've got you the perfect assistant. You can thank me later. Right I've got to go but I'll be back in a couple of hours and I'll bring her with me. Okay?"

"Okay!" I pulled a face, which she saw. She rolled her eyes in mock disgust. "Two hours and I'll be back!"

I watched her flounce out, marvelling at the exaggerated sway of her hips and the way that made her fabulous ass cheeks move. I felt my cock twitch. That's all it took these days to get me aroused ... a kiss and the sight of her ass!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,458 Followers