Johnny Tripod and the Cougar Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did open her eyes they were twinkling like a new far off galaxy.

"Are you ready to cum again?" She panted as she slowly rolled her hips on my impaled cock and played with her nipples.

"It won't be long now." I smirked as I felt my balls tighten.

"Do me from behind then." She instructed as she dismounted. "I can't wait to feel that thing in me from behind."

We quickly changed places on the sofa with Damo's Mum resting on her hands and knees which made her udders swing beneath her. With one foot on the floor and taking my weight on my knee I rubbed my knob along her crack until I felt the path of least resistance and rammed it in hard.

"Fucking Hell.....you bastard!" The sexy Granny gasped, "That's what I want. Do it as hard as you can!"

I was like a rampant stallion for the next minute or two battering her cunt with my 8 inch long cock, making her cry out and curse with delight. I knew that my balls were full of spunk but I just couldn't get it to come out and Stacey knew it.

"Spank me!" She cried out, "Spank my arse good and hard!"

I did and with every inward plunge slapped one cheek and the other on the outward strokes. This was fucking amazing! But I still couldn't cum, no matter how hard I fucked the dirty old woman or how hard I slapped her arse.

"Stick it in my arse." She panted, "Do me up there, if it'll make you cum!"

With sweat running down my face I pulled my cock out of her nice wet pink cunt and lined it up against her sphincter. It wouldn't go in at first so I slid two fingers into her cunt and scooped some sticky goo out and smeared it on her ring; coupled with a lot of spit her hole opened up as I pushed my cock against it. Then with hardly any effort my cock glided into her shit hole making the old woman grunt and groan.

"Fuck....fuck...fuck!" She panted as I slowly pulled my cock back to her sphincter than rammed it back in again, making her exhale noisily.

I couldn't believe my luck as I literally fucked the arse off my mates' Mother until she was crying and biting a cushion, but begging me to do it harder; which I did until I felt my balls tighten and my toes tingle. I leaned forward and roughly grabbed her pendulous tits as I fucked her arse as fast vas I could with a short sharp jabbing motion until WHAM! Spurt after spurt of my spunk filled her bowels. My orgasm was so intense we stayed coupled like a dog and his bitch for a minute or more.

Eventually I slowly withdrew my swollen cock out of her tight arse making her groan even louder than when I was fucking her. Sated I flopped back on the sofa like a burst balloon. Stacey remained in the same position but began running a hand between her legs, until she found her battered ring and sliding a finger inside it only inches from my face. The horny Grandmother fingered her arse and smeared spunk all over her twat before finding her clit and furiously rubbing it as my spunk oozed out of her arse hole.

I couldn't stop myself but my cock got hard again watching her show.

It didn't take her long to cum from frigging her clit and it sounded very satisfying as he let out a lovely sigh at the end.

Now satisfied Stacey tentatively stood up and grimaced as she closed her legs.

"Now, wasn't that a lovely way to spend a morning?" She winked as she lit another cigarette.

"Triple A!" I laughed as I stroked my sticky cock.

"Not now." She giggled as she blew a plume of smoke in my direction, "But don't think I'm finished with that gorgeous thing either. I'll be back for more.....and soon."

With that she turned and walked to the bathroom with a wiggle and spunk running down the back of her thigh.

12