Johnson, Johnson & Lambert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya, Leah, and Paul sat in the front pew of the small church and shared smiles with each other.

Yes, it was foolish of their fifty four year old father to be marrying a child just barely twenty one years old. But Cindy had insisted that David show the three children the pre-nuptial agreement they'd drafted up that Cindy had signed willingly.

"I walk away? I walk away with nothing," Cindy insisted. "Your dad put that I get a hundred thousand, but there's nothing that can make me take it."

Cindy also made David show them the will he'd drafted up, showed them that if anything should happen to David, they'd each be receiving one fourth of his estate, and she'd only be receiving one fourth.

"I am not marrying your father for his money," Cindy had emphatically stated. "I'm marrying him because I love him and because he loves me."

Now, sitting on the hard wooden bench seat, David's children smiled at Cindy's enthusiasm.

"Good think he quit smoking," Leah whispered.

"Hope he drinks plenty of water," Paul quipped. "Or that girl will drain him dry for sure."

*****

Inside the decades old shack that housed Backyard BBQ, Brandon Johnson met with Clarence Peters, a man a client had recommended to him.

"You Brandon Johnson?" the wizened man asked warily.

"Yeah, you..." Brandon asked.

"Hey, man! How you doing, how you been?" Clarence said loudly and hugged Brandon.

"I'm checking your ass for any wires, feel me?" the man hissed in Brandon's ear as he patted him down.

The background noise in the small dining room was intolerable and Clarence and Brandon had to lean close to each other to talk.

"Sure you ain't going get nothing?" Clarence asked. "Place's got best pulled pork and man! This cornbread is too bad!"

"No, no," Brandon said, the older man making him extremely nervous.

"Your loss," the man shrugged. "So Jeremy says you looking get some extermination work done?"

"Uh, yeah, name's Dianne Pratt, fucking bitch's bleeding my ass dry," Brandon said and slid a photograph of Diann to Clarence.

"Man! All right I get a little taste of that before..." Clarence said, studying the photograph.

"Like I give a shit what you do or how you do it, just kill the fucking bitch, huh?" Brandon snapped.

"Twenty five up front, twenty five when it's done; sure you don't want you a sandwich? This apple molasses sauce is the best," Clarence said, chewing with relish.

"No, no," Brandon shook his head.

He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out an envelope.

"Uh, Jeremy said it would be twenty five so I got twenty five," Brandon said and slid the envelope across to the man.

"Twenty five thousand to kill Dianne Pratt?" Clarence asked. "Then another twenty five thousand dollars when she turns up dead, right?"

"Right," Brandon agreed.

"No, fat ass," Clarence snarled, business like now as he looked inside the envelope. "I need to hear you say what this is for. I don't want to do the job for you and have you said that ain't what you wanted."

"Twenty five thousand to kill Dianne Pratt, twenty five when it's done," Brandon said.

"Thank you," Clarence smiled and nodded to another table where four men said, arguing about the Dallas Cowboys chances to go to the Super Bowl that season.

"Brandon Johnson, you're under arrest ..." one of the men said, flashing a badge at Brandon.

"Really should have gotten you a sandwich; be a long time before you getting you another one," Clarence said and continued eating.

While two officers read Brandon his rights and handcuffed him, Clarence turned to another one of the officers.

"Now, y'all going tell Ms. Leblanc I cooperated, right? Y'all going tell her I done my part, right?" he said before stuffing the last bite of his sandwich into his mouth.

"Right Clarence; we told you we would," the first police officer said.

*****

At the family table at the Williams' home, as they were looking at the photographs Trevor and Stephanie had taken of their Honeymoon in Costa Rica, Travis leaned close to his brother.

"That's it, Dude, I'm switching my major to pre-law," he insisted, tapping a photograph of Stephanie in a bright red bikini.

"And we have an announcement," Stephanie said, hugging onto Trevor's arm. "We went to see Dr. Pilieur yesterday and he confirmed it; we're going to have a baby!"

"Mine!" Tara and Tammy both said.

THE END

*.*.*

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers.

Yes, I need an Editor. No, I do not want an Editor.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's not long enough.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, this is stupid shit and...

Yes I suck.

Feel better?

Have a super sparkly day.

1...456789