Joining The Ranks

Story Info
Soldier finds watching his wife very exciting.
2.7k words
4.08
105.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

The army has always been my life. I joined the ranks as a teenager and have worked my way up to a good position as a Non Commissioned Officer. I've travelled the world and seen some action, got married twice and am still with my second wife, Linda. I've done my years now and have retired, but before they kicked me out, they gave me one last posting.

The camp was a training ground for young officers and my job was to ensure that they were fit and ready to take command of a unit. The work was tough and I trained them hard - I doubt if I made any friends, but that wasn't what I was there for! It was a good job for me, though. I've always hated being called Sir by the ranks - I always maintained that I wasn't an officer in the true sense - I worked for a living!

But that didn't stop me putting my charges through hell! Five, ten and fifteen mile runs early in the morning; back-breaking drills; mountain exercises in sub-zero or boiling temperatures were all on my list for the poor bastards. I guess they must really have hated me! But they got their own back on me eventually, and I have to admit, it completely changed my life.

It was mid summer; hot and humid during the day and I'd had the officers weapons training for hours. The sweat was pouring off them as they tried to strip down their rifles over and over again, their wet hands often slipping off the slick metal. Every time a weapon was dropped I made them all start over and I could see the frustration and anger building up in each of them.

After four hours of this torture, it was obvious that they were never going to all get it right at the same time. The group was being let down by one big guy called Doogan. Being large, Doogan sweated more than the rest of them and dropped his rifle every time. As a punishment, I called a stop to the drill and told them to don fatigues and a Bergen ruck-sack. We were going to run. Several complaints followed which I countered by putting more weight in the form of house bricks in their ruck-sacks. I would never take any shit from them!

Twelve miles into the run, I could see that Doogan was in trouble. He was wandering all over the trail and breathing hard. But I gave them no let up; after verbally berating him for several minutes I informed the rest of the crew that if one soldier couldn't make it, the rest would have to carry him back. By the time we all got back to the camp - Doogan assisted by his colleagues - I could hear murmurs of mutinous discontent. I half wondered if I had pushed them too hard. Fuck it, I thought, if they can't handle a little run there's no place for them here!

I dismissed the men and watched them wander off in the direction of the officers mess, muttering about what a bastard I was. I thought about going back to my house on the base, but Linda would probably be there waiting for me. Being much younger than me she seemed to be horny all the time. That was great, but I was still feeling a little jaded from the early morning romp we had had - I realised that I was not as young as I once was! However much Linda's lithe body appealed, a cold beer in the NCO's mess appealed more and a quick shower later I was sitting with a foaming glass in front of me having almost forgotten about my wife.

As happens quite regularly, one beer turned into several and it was quite late in the evening before I returned home. I passed the officers mess and looked in through the window to see how my men were behaving. I could see Phillips and Bailey, but there was no sign of either Razzini, Banks or Doogan. I guessed that the day had been too much for them and they had hit the sack early. I smiled smugly to myself and continued to meander my way home.

I couldn't see any light on at the front of the house so, thinking that Linda was already in bed, I crept quietly around to the back door and prepared to enter through the den. As I closed the gate at the rear of the house I could see light spilling out into the garden from the den window. I stopped for a moment. I couldn't remember leaving the light on myself, perhaps Linda was watching TV. I'll never know what made me do it, but before going into my house, I decided to peek through the curtain of the den window.

My heart leapt and my mouth dried instantly. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. There were four of them in the den. Linda, Razzini, Banks and, of course, the large frame of Doogan. For a brief moment my mind refused to believe what my eyes were seeing, but as Linda smiled at her visitors and slowly pulled up the front of her white tee-shirt, it was obvious that the group were not enjoying afternoon tea!

Banks and Razzini were sat comfortably in the two armchairs that stood against the far wall and seemed quite content to watch. Doogan, on the other hand, obviously wanted to be more involved and assisted my wife in the complete removal of her shirt.

I felt strangely calm. Of course, catching your wife with another man is always a worry when you marry a younger woman and I guess the situation had crossed my mind once or twice. But seeing it actually happening in front of me raised neither feelings of anger or jealousy - all I felt was a stirring erection in my pants.

The evening being so warm and humid, the window had been left open slightly to allow the air to circulate. This facilitated two things: firstly it seemed that the cooling air had caused Linda's nipples to harden visibly into tight points, and secondly, it allowed me to hear what was being said from within the room.

"How comes a sweet babe like you gets married to an old bastard like Miller?" I heard Doogan say as his fingers began to explore the erect buds on my Linda's chest.

If my wife did answer it was lost in a deep, satisfied sigh as she allowed the soldier's further caresses.

"I knew we could get back at him, but I never thought it would be as pleasurable as this!" he continued.

"Mmmmm...oohhhh...kiss them for me, Frankie, please!" Linda's hushed whisper could only just be heard as she arched her back and offered her breasts to Doogan's hungry lips.

I watched in a state of awe as his mouth closed over her nipples and he dragged each throbbing teat between his lips and sucked noisily. Linda moaned again, louder this time, as she seemed to revel in the attention that was being provided.

I looked back over at Razzini and Banks. Both soldiers had loosened their jeans and were slowly stroking two large and erect cocks. I could feel my own erection almost bursting through my fatigue pants and thought, what the hell! - if they were enjoying watching, then why shouldn't I? I edged my zipper down as Doogan continued to ravish my wife's breasts with mouth and fingers and quietly removed my straining penis. It felt hot and solid in my hand - not nearly as large as the two young officers that were now openly masturbating, I realised with a slight pang, but it felt good in my hand none the less.

"Come on baby!" Razzini suddenly cried, "let's see some pussy and ass! You got us both as fucking horny as hell over here!"

Linda smiled as I watched her open her eyes and look over at the masturbating pair.

"You want to see my cunt?" she asked. Her tongue rolled over the last word emphasizing every letter.

"Oh baby! Do we ever!" Banks joined in. "I bet you got a beautiful pussy and ass. Too good to keep all for that bastard Miller!"

Slowly, Linda stood and bent at the waist. I felt my breath catch in my throat as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her slacks and panties and peeled the garments down over her rounded behind. Down and down, bending further until, with a wiggle, she fully displayed her pussy and ass to all of us. I was close enough to see that the lips of her cunt were already moist - due in no small part, I assumed, to the tit-sucking that she had received from Doogan.

While I watched and Linda braced her arms on the table in front of her, Doogan slipped two fingers into the wet pussy that was being presented to him.

"Shit, guys! She's really wet!" he cried. "You sure you boy's don't want a piece of this?"

"Nah! No time, man! Old man Miller could be back at any time." Drawled Razzini as he slowly worked his cock, "and besides, it was you he really fucked up today, only fair that you get to bang his old lady!"

"Hey! Less of the Old!" Linda managed to gasp out in between moans of excitement.

Doogan smiled as he continued to finger my wife's pussy. He seemed good at his task and as Linda began to breath heavily as she climbed towards an inevitable climax, he released his own weapon with his free hand. Linda hadn't seen Doogan's cock yet; her eyes were closed and her bottom and legs were trembling in obvious excitement. I guessed that the other two soldiers had seen the size of their friend's cock before, but it was a revelation to me. He was large. Thick and solid, his meat seemed to throb in his hand as his fingers spread leaking pre cum over the wide purple head. I knew that Linda was in for a treat.

"Let's see if this helps." Said Doogan suddenly.

With two fingers buried deep inside my wife's wet snatch, he proceeded to work another digit up inside her anus. Linda squealed as she felt the surprise intrusion and I saw her back arch and her whole body shudder as wave after wave of orgasmic excitement washed over her slender, tanned body. She howled and moaned as the climax gripped her in a fist of steel, shaking her and contorting her frame as she exploded.

I watched Banks jerk his hips up from his chair and a stream of cum fly from the tip of his twitching cock and cover his hand and stomach. Razzini was also breathing deeply, but smiled as he saw Linda, now completely naked, crawling towards him on her hands and knees.

"I want to help you with that!" she cooed as she climbed up in between his legs. "Let me do that for you?"

Razzini seemed more than happy to allow my wife to wrap her long, cool fingers around his throbbing meat and jerk him off.

Linda's head rested gently on Razzini's knees as she worked his cock with her hand. Up and down, faster and faster. I could see the soldiers eyes close in ecstasy as she gripped him harder and knew that he was about to blow his load. He gasped out loud as his climax hit full force. Linda acted quickly. Not wanting to miss a drop of his thick emission, her head lowered and her lips locked over his glans as he pumped his sticky load into the back of her throat. When he was completely drained, my wife sat back on her heels and we all watched as her latest lover's seed oozed obscenely over her lips and tongue and dripped onto her flushed tits.

"Time to get some of this!" Doogan called out as he dragged Linda bodily back onto the carpet and lay her out on her back.

I looked at my slut wife as she lay prone, spreadeagled and waiting. Her pussy looked wet and still dilated from Doogan's probing fingers and the cum on her titties almost seemed to shimmer and twinkle in the light.

But she was to be given no rest, I realised. With Doogan's strong hands gripping her slender ankles, he pulled her legs up and pushed them back over her head in a lewd pose. Her pussy opened willingly as he guided his thick cock towards her hole and she gasped out loud as he penetrated her.

Doogan moaned as he entered my wife. My sweet wife. My slut wife. His long tool slid in easily with a loud squelching sound. I realised my own cock was throbbing almost painfully and as I watched the soldier's hands return to Linda's tits and begin to pinch and squeeze her nipples, I blew my own load with a silent moan.

I couldn't take my eyes from the scene through the window. My own wife was being fucked, and now quite brutally fucked, by one of my own men. It had to be one of the most erotic sights I had ever witnessed.

Doogan was building up quite a head of steam now as he plunged his hot poker into my wife's vagina over and over. His hand slipped around to her buttocks and spread them, forcing a finger, once again, deep into her tight butt. Linda screamed out as she was ravaged, but it wasn't a scream of pain or anger, but a cry of unadulterated lust - she was obviously enjoying every bit of her assault.

As I looked on, Linda arched her back and pushed her pussy up towards the soldier's pulsating cock and came again. Her mouth hung open as a stream of unprecedented obscenities poured from her lips.

"Fuck me you big stud...fuck my pussy...fuck my cunt hard...yes...yes....stick your finger up my fucking ass...make me cum...ohhhh....yesss....yesssss....."

"Here it comes, bitch!" Doogan replied with equal gusto and profanity. "Get those fucking legs open wider, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass and cum inside you!"

Linda hardly seemed to be able to speak now. Her orgasm's were coming so thick and fast. But Doogan wasn't finished with her. As he had promised, he quickly pulled his cock from her gaping pussy and his finger from her asshole. He pushed her legs further back and gripped her ankles with one meaty hand, using the other to guide his tool into her tiny, tight back door. They both cried out together as he entered her star shaped hole and lunged forward mercilessly. I could see Linda's toes curl inwards and her long legs almost touched the wall behind her as Doogan sawed his length in and out of her anus.

It didn't last for long. After just ten or twelve thrusts, the big soldier groaned deeply. The veins in his neck stood out thick and corded as he began to pump my wife's ass full of his seed. Linda howled loudly and came again the thick tool of her lover obviously filling her completely.

I felt exhausted as I slunk away, allowing the group to dress themselves and the men to return to their barracks. It was as if I'd just run twenty miles; my wilted cock felt drained of all power and the muscles in my arms and legs ached. I hid at the side of the house and watched the three soldiers walk calmly away, talking amongst themselves. A worried thought suddenly struck me; they would talk in the mess or the locker room, surely. Brag about the conquest of banging their drill sargent's pretty young wife. I'd be a laughing stock. But, I realised as I snuck back into the house and began looking for my new slutty wife, it would most definitely be worth it. I knew I had become a voyeur; joined the ranks of those guy's who call themselves "wife-watchers". I knew it was what I wanted - what I needed - and I knew that to keep my life - and my wife - happy, it had to happen again!

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers