Jon and Mel and Jody and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody reached out and began rolling Mel's one nipple between her fingers. Mel shifted her weight so she could free a hand to return the favor, grabbing one of Jody's firm tits and squeezing it hard. Then the girls began to kiss deeply.

The guys looked at each other. Both their faces were beaming. They gave each other a look that said, unmistakably, "Oh fuck, yeah, this is great!" Both boys then looked back at the chicks making out below them. Neither had ever seen anything that compared with it. When the girls, almost simultaneously, reached a hand down to stroke each other's clits, they all came at once.

When it was over, everyone collapsed into a tangled, slimy, steaming heap. The guys eventually rolled to the edges of the bed, leaving the girls lying together in the middle. Mike wiped his sweaty hair out of his eyes, looked at Jon, cracked a huge, tired smile, and said softly, "Whoa!"

Jon was struggling to get his breathing back under control, and could only mutter, "Yeah, that was fuckin' intense!"

Jody said, "Mike, how damn much did you cum? I thought you came a lot when I gave you head in my room, but I feel like I've got a gallon of jizz running out of me!"

Mel finally stirred herself. "Your big brother dumped at least that much in me. Holy shit, that was good!" Looking at Jody, she said, "Damn, girl, your pussy's a mess!"

Jody giggled. "Yours isn't exactly pristine, you know. What a creampie! We need to clean up."

Mel gave her a wicked look. "Let me help you with that." She pushed herself up on her hands and knees and turned to get a good look at Jody's sloppy cunt. There was renewed tension in the humid, pheromone-laden air. "Waste not, want not," Mel whispered as she lowered her face to Jody's crotch and began to lick her.

Jody let out a moan of surprise and renewed lust, and then grabbed Mel to help position themselves into a sixty-nine. Both girls got to work.

The guys just sat there, staring, their mouths agape as the girls fondled, licked, sucked, and swallowed. Finally, Jon looked at Mike and said, "I thought I had seen the hottest thing in the world when we were all fucking. I was wrong."

Mike finally tore his eyes off the scene in front of him to look at Jon. "When we were going for pizza, I asked you how far this was going to go tonight. I don't think either of us thought it would go this far. Holy fuckin' shit!"

The girls had started out licking each other clean, but soon were lost in the throes of passion. Although both tired and a little sore, they began to really get into it. After a while, both were cumming on each other's tongue. Then they untangled themselves and Mel turned around to lie on her back next to Jody. The guys lay down on their backs on either side of them. Everyone was staring at the ceiling, lost in their own lustful thoughts.

Mel broke the silence. "Well, that was interesting."

Jody giggled. "You could say that."

Jon said, "Sis, we've shared a lot with each other, but you never told me you were bi."

"I'm not, or at least, I wasn't," Jody said quietly.

"Neither am I, or at least I didn't think I was" Mel said. "But, Jody, you tasted really good."

"So did you Mel," Jody said softly.

"You know what else?" Mel said, propping herself up on one elbow to look at her brother. "Your cum tastes great."

"So does yours, Jon," Jody said.

Mel crawled off the bed and stood up. She reached a hand out to Jody and pulled her to her feet next to her. The girls held each other and kissed, running their hands all over each other.

"Guys," Mel said, "you both look like you're going to fall off the edges of the bed. Move a little closer to the center." Both boys scooted themselves away from the edges of the mattress and settled themselves on their backs.

"Look, Mel," Jody said. "They're both hard again."

Mel said, "We've broken a few taboos today, girlfriend. Are you ready to break another?"

"Oh yeah," Jody said, as she climbed onto the bed, straddled her brother, and began to lower herself onto him.