Joni & Mitchell's Swinging Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then another cock was sliding into her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it, quickly realizing that it had just come from her own pussy. The mouth on her pussy moved away and she moaned around the cock in her mouth as another cock slid into her pussy, stretching her wide, making her realize that it was Kees. As he began to fuck her, the cock in her mouth erupted, cum spewing into her mouth. It pulled back until just the head of the cock was between her lips, cum pumping onto and into her mouth. It had to be clearly obvious and visible to everyone.

As the stream of cum slowed, the cock pushed back into her mouth and she gulped, swallowing a mouthful of what she knew to be Mitchell's cum. That was a flavor she knew and loved. She sucked on him until every drop of cum was gone, the whole time Kees continued to fuck her while both of her breasts continued to be sucked on.

And then Kees was gone from her pussy and she realized that they were moving around her again. This was the 3rd time and they had only done it twice for any of the others, she thought as she felt a mouth cover her pussy again. Then she felt a cock rubbing across her lips and she opened her mouth, quickly realizing that it was Kees, her own pussy's flavor covering his cock.

As she began to suck on him, she felt the mouth leave her pussy, only to be replaced by a cock sliding into her. She was astonished to realize that each of the three men had now fucked her, in front of everyone. Kees' cock slipped from her mouth and when she lifted her head, her tongue leading, trying to find it, she was only mildly surprised to encounter a very wet pussy, a different one than previously, she knew immediately from the flavor. She again found it agreeable and this time enjoyed more exploring and tasting than that last, first time.

And then she was gone and Kees' cock slid back into her mouth, gently fucking her mouth while Jan continued to fuck her pussy. Then the cock was gone from her pussy and a mouth was sucking on her and then the cock was back again, sliding deep into her. And then Kees' cock exploded in her mouth, quickly filling her mouth with his hot, thick cum. Joni quickly gulped, swallowing that first mouthful of cum as his cock continued to spew cum into her mouth. It was a different flavor than Mitchell's, but none the less very agreeable. When she had gulped down a second mouthful of cum, the stream diminished and she was able to comfortably suck the rest of it from him as Jan continued to fuck her pussy.

Then Jan's cock was gone from her pussy and Kees' from her mouth. She felt a mouth gently covering hers and she eagerly kissed it back, knowing immediately that it was Mitchell. His kissing her like this did more to reassure her than any words could ever have done, coming on the heels of her just sucking off Kees and knowing that his cum still coated her mouth and tongue.

And then Mitchell was gone and Joni lay there, gasping for breath as Jan continued to fuck her. A hot wet pussy covered her mouth and Joni snaked her tongue up into it, realizing that it was the first one that she had tasted what seemed like hours ago. And then Jan's cock was gone from her pussy, replaced by someone's mouth. And then the pussy on her face was replaced by Jan's gooey cock.

Joni sucked eagerly, hardly daring to believe that she had had the courage to let herself go like this. And then Jan's cock was pumping hot cum into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed until he had stopped cumming and his cock slipped from her mouth.

"I think it's time," she heard Maria say softly, then everyone began to gently laugh.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed," Joni said as she sat up and pulled the mask from her eyes. "I've never done anything like this in my life," she said.

"You were marvelous," Maria assured her. "Every single one of us enjoyed you tremendously. You're an incredibly sexual woman," she said.

"I'll say," Kees agreed.

"Me, too," Mika said, quickly followed by Jan agreeing.

"The first time is always the hardest for most people," Maria said as they all got comfortable on the pillows. "There are just so many taboos and insecurities and fears to get past. Once you learn that you can do these things without any negative consequences, then you really start to enjoy yourself."

"It's just that this kind of thing is what I was raised to believe only whores did," Joni said, blushing. "That's a lot to get past."

"It is, indeed," Mika agreed. "There are a lot of people who believe that sex can only happen if you're 'making love'. They can go together, but there's no reason they have to. Jan is my husband and I love him. Only him. I can have sex with you or Mitchell or whoever, but that's all it is and it only happens if Jan is with me and approves. It's about us in the end."

"And it's clear that Mitchell loves you very much," Kees observed, seeing how Mitchell's hands were constantly touching and stroking Joni. "Did you feel any jealousy?" he asked, looking at Mitchell.

"No, none at all," Mitchell replied. "But it was definitely the hottest thing I've ever seen sexually. I know how sexual Joni is and I've wondered what she would be like if she ever really just forgot about the bullshit and let herself go and enjoyed herself. Now I know," he said with a smile, leaning over to kiss the back of her shoulder.

"What about you, Joni," Maria asked. "Did you feel any jealousy?"

"Well, in a way, yes," Joni admitted. "I was uncomfortable seeing him interacting with the two of you, but with so much going on, I sort of forgot about it."

"That's easy to do," Maria said with a laugh. "How do you feel now, though, without the other distractions?"

"Well, I wonder if he liked anything with you or Mika more than with me, I guess," Joni admitted honestly. "That's my biggest fear, that he'll like someone else more and want to be with them, leave me for something better."

"Well, I can't really say about the first part," Mika spoke up, "but the second part, he doesn't seem like that kind of a guy to me."

"I agree," Jan said. "We've done this for quite a few years and seen all kinds of people, Mitchell's not that kind. We've seen that kind. You can't miss them."

"Well, I'm sure you two will talk about this experience a whole lot in the coming days," Maria said. "I know we did," she said, smiling at Kees. "We still talk about that first time. It was very special and still is."

"I'll put some coffee on while everyone changes," Maria said, getting to her feet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That's an incredible woman you have, Mitchell," Kees said as they dressed.

"I'll say," Jan agreed.

"I hope you're okay with everything that happened," Kees said. "It was hard to resist."

"I've got no problem with anything that happened," Mitchell replied. "I loved seeing Joni so turned on. I know how hot she is; it's nice in a strange way to be able to see others appreciate it, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how are you really doing?" Maria asked Joni as the three of them dressed.

"A bit confused, I'd say," Joni replied, smiling at her. "But I'll be okay."

"Take my advice, talk with Mitchell about whatever it is you're feeling," Mika told her. "My guess is he'll say exactly what you need to hear."

"In any event," Maria said. "We just loved having you here, both of you. Every two weeks we get together, either here or at Mika and John's," Maria said. "Sometimes we invite another couple or two. What I'm trying to say is that we really enjoyed your company, everything about it, and we'd like to invite you to be a regular part of our group, if you'd like, of course. Talk to Mitchell about it and you can let us know."

"I don't know what to say," Joni said, truly surprised. "We don't have any experience or anything."

"That's not everything," Mika told her. "We like you, both of you, as people first of all. Then we also think you're great fun sexually, too."

"I'll tell Mitchell," Joni promised, still surprised and not a little bit pleased deep inside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The coffee was finished and it was time to leave. Everyone was at the door to say good-night. Hesitating at first, then laughing, Joni allowed herself to be kissed good-night by the other two couples, really kissed! With promises to get in touch soon, Mitchell and Joni got into their camper and drove off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how are you doing?" Mitchell asked after a couple of minutes. "You okay?"

"I think so," Joni replied. "Maybe a little confused."

"About what?" Mitchell asked.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, I did," Mitchell replied. "It was a lot of fun."

"Did you like eating Mika's and Maria's pussies?" she asked.

"Definitely. They were both tasty in different ways," Mitchell answered.

"Was it better than mine?" Joni asked after a long pause.

"Not at all, just different," Mitchell told her. "You tasted both of them yourself," he said. "And you tasted yourself on 3 different cocks. How do you think your taste compares to theirs? Did one of them taste really good to you or really bad, or did it just taste like pussy, just a little different each time?"

"Yeah, I don't know," Joni answered, a bit of exasperation in her voice.

"Well, that's how it is for me," Mitchell explained. "Neither of them tasted bad, it was just different. "How did you like eating pussy?" he asked, looking sideways at her.

"I was shocked at first, didn't know what to do," Joni replied, remembering it vividly. "Then it was interesting and then it was sort of nice," she admitted.

"And did you realize that it wasn't me fucking you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, that was easy," Joni answered. "I know your cock. I know how you feel in my mouth or in my pussy. And I know what you taste like. Kees' cock is thicker than yours, so it was always obvious when it was him, whereas Jan's is long, but thinner."

"And how did you feel when you realized that someone else was fucking you?" Mitchell asked.

"Weird, knowing that it wasn't you," Joni replied, "but since I knew it was your cock in my mouth, well, I guess I just sort of let things go."

"I'll say," Mitchell said with a laugh. "And how about them cumming in your mouth after fucking you?"

"I think I had stopped thinking by then," Joni said with a laugh. "It was all just becoming a blur. I've never had anyone cum so much at one time like Kees did," she said, shaking her head. "I really had a mouthful of cum."

"Did it taste different than mine?" Mitchell asked.

"Yes, but yours tastes different all the time, too," Joni said. "Yours has never tasted the way his did, though, or Jan's."

"And did you like it, them cumming in your mouth, swallowing it?" Mitchell asked.

"Yes," Joni replied. "I like the taste of cum and theirs didn't taste bad. Some men's does. It didn't bother you to see them fucking me, or cumming in my mouth?" Joni asked.

"I love watching your pussy when a cock is in it," Mitchell told her. "It didn't matter that it wasn't mine. That made it even more exciting in its own way."

"And them cumming in my mouth?" she asked, a bit anxiously.

"Do you not remember me kissing you after Kees had finished cumming in your mouth?" Mitchell asked her.

"Yes, I remember," Joni replied softly. "I couldn't believe you were doing that. My mouth was still covered with and full of his cum," she said.

"I know," Mitchell said. "I wanted you to know that I loved you, that I didn't have a problem with it."

"And you sucked on Kees' cock!" Joni exclaimed. "I was really surprised. Did you like it?"

"It was different," Mitchell replied carefully.

"But did you like it?" Joni persisted. "Would you do it again?"

"Yes and probably," Mitchell replied. "What you don't realize is that when you were having your turn, you remember how you would be getting fucked and then someone would suck on your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes, sort of," Joni answered.

"Well, I was one of the people sucking your pussy after they would fuck you," he told her. "Your pussy really tastes good when you get excited and you were really excited. Anyway, I also sucked on both of their cocks a bit when I was doing that, but you couldn't see."

"Wow," Joni said. "I would have liked to have seen that, too," she said.

"So how do you feel now?" Mitchell asked. "How does your body feel?

"Good," Joni replied. "My body feels really good, actually."

"And how do you feel about the whole thing?" he asked.

"They invited us to come again," Joni said, avoiding his question for the moment.

"What do you mean?" Mitchell asked, and Joni explained. "Wow, that's sure unexpected," he said. "And what did you tell them?" he asked.

"I told them I'd talk to you about it," Joni answered.

"What do you want to do then?" he asked, turning to look at her.

"I don't know," Joni replied.

"Well, whatever you decide is good for me, too," he told her.

"What are you thinking?" Joni asked a couple of minutes later.

"Actually, I was just thinking that I can't wait to get home so that I can get your clothes off and eat your pussy and fuck you again," he told her.

Laughing together, they drove on.