Joshua & Naomi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left him in while she put a condom on Clarence. It barely fit his huge dick. It would be by far the biggest one she had ever taken. She was glad that her pussy was relaxed and drenched with her own fluid. John's dick had shrunk to the point of slipping out of her pussy. She slid off him onto the bed and hiked up both legs inviting Clarence to land between her legs. He moved onto her and placed his large member at her pussy entrance. He slowly took the tip into her pussy. He rocked back and forth with each move allowing her to take in more of his member. She grabbed both sides of his torso, pulling him into her a little more with each stroke. After a few rounds like this his dick was all the way in. His torso and her torso merged with every stroke forward. He was very deep into her.

John was now sitting in the chair watching the show. She looked over and he was stroking his now hard penis. Clarence had so much control, just as it felt like he was ready to come he would slow and give him more time. She said to Clarence, "Let change positions." She got on all fours inviting Clarence to take her doggie style. She motioned John to come over so he could fuck her mouth while being fucked from behind by Clarence. She was sucking John with each stroke and tensing her pussy muscle every time Clarence pulled out only to ram it to the hilt. This was the deepest any man had been in her. Much to her surprise John came in her mouth before Clarence was finished. He did not have a lot of cum left but she got every drop.

Clarence was now growing even larger ready to explode. He yelled something unrecognizable as Naomi had one more big orgasm. Clarence collapsed on her breathing hard. John had sat back in the chair. They all took a few minutes to recover when Naomi realized it was almost midnight and she had to meet Reed.

"Guys that was fun, but I have to run or my ride is going to leave me."

"Sure you don't want to spend the night with us?" John said.

"No, but thanks, I have something to do tomorrow morning."

John, Clarence and Naomi had a group hug and agreed it was an awesome night. It took only a few seconds for Naomi to dress, slip on dress and shoes and she was ready, not bothering to wash up. John handed her $1000 as Naomi said, "We agreed to $800."

"I know," Clarence said, "but we had no idea it would be this good. We would love to see you the next time we are in town and you can name your price. Can we call you?"

Naomi gave him her cell phone number and said, "Please call me, I like partying with you guys." She quickly left the room and went to the lobby to find Reed. Joshua had left when Naomi had gone to the room. Reed could see she had been used but she was still beautiful. He led her to his car where she wanted to ride up front with him. He had a roomy car and she had an idea of how to show her appreciation.

As he got on the road, out of the lights of the city, she slipped off her shoes, and the halter top off her neck freeing her tits. She slid next to him and placed his arm around her neck and put his hand on her tit. She then reached down to unzip his pants. He raised up a little to allow her to slip his trouser down allowing her complete access to his penis and balls. She started stroking his dick as he fondled her tits. He was hard instantly. She stroked him until they were half way home.

"Slide the seat back a little," Naomi demanded. She lowered her mouth onto his member. It was average sized so she could get it all in without gagging. She slowly bounced her head up and down on his dick. He was still fondling her tits. She then focused on the tip of his penis. She sucked and licked it like a popsicle. As she did this she took her hand and stoked the base of his penis. As they got close to her house she started taking it all in with a rapid movement up and down. Reed could only take a little of movement until he came in her mouth. He had a full load and had been excited from the time he picked her up. There was no way for her to swallow all of it, causing it to run down her mouth unto her tits. She raised up as he was pulling into her driveway. She rubbed his jizzum over her tits making them glisten in the moonlight. With cum still dripping from her mouth, she French kissed him after he stopped the car. She jumped out with her top still down and tits gleaming in the headlights of his car. She unlocked the door, turned and waved to him as he left.

She showered, collapsed in the bed, falling asleep immediately.

Naomi and Joshua go to church together

Joshua picked Naomi up the following morning for church. Neither wanted to go but felt they had to. Naomi again wore the old smothering clothes with no make up. She wore the nipple clamps to remind herself that she was someone else now. She had found the adjustment that made them more comfortable to wear. In the three hours of church she only had to take them off a couple of times to get the circulation back. Joshua and Naomi worked in the garden together until dark.

Monday afternoon Naomi went to Beth's office to see Julie, the divorce lawyer. Beth welcomed her and introduced her to Julie. Julie was a very likeable, attractive 40+ larger women. They spent about an hour discussing the case. The conclusion was that it should be a simple filing for an annulment based on coercion from her parents to enter into the marriage. It was well known this congregation had arranged marriages. Julie called Beth into her office. Julie told Naomi about the firm. If they decided to move forward with asking her to join the firm it would be at the lowest level and on probation until Naomi picked up computer skills. But if she could gain skills the firm would help her become a paralegal like they had with Beth.

Beth talked about how she had grown with the firm. She also discussed how long it took her to complete the education and get certified. It had been no easy task. Beth also discussed her everyday work.

Julie said in conclusion, "If you want to pursue an opportunity with us let me know. We will be talking over the next few days anyway. Hopefully your case will be straight forward. Beth can take care of the $150 you owe for this. If it becomes more complicated, we can discuss an additional retainer. I, however, believe Isiah would be foolish to fight this. It was so nice to meet you." She arose and shook Naomi's hand.

Beth lead Naomi out and took care of the payment. She walked Naomi out saying, "Do you have anything special tonight?"

"No not really."

"Then I get off at five. Let's fix dinner and see if Joshua will come by after work."

"Sounds good, let's call him," Naomi said.

"Hi Naomi, how did it go?" Joshua said as he answered Naomi's call.

"It went as expected. You are on speaker with Beth. We have an invitation. Can you come by Beth's tonight for dinner?"

"I sure can. Can we make it 6:30? I am finishing up some work here."

Naomi looked at Beth who shook her head yes. "That sounds good. Bring an appetite."

Naomi hung up. Beth handed a house key to Naomi and said, "Here is your key, I will see you in a couple of hours."

"Do you mind if I start? I know people don't like other women in their kitchen but I would really like to fix you dinner."

"Fine by me. There is a small grocery store close if you need anything. Fix whatever you want. I will be home about 5:30."

"Great," Naomi said. "And thanks again."

Naomi went to Beth's, looked to see what she needed from the grocery and it was only a couple of things. She went, picked up the fixings for a salad, fish with a salsa relish, and a rice dish. By the time Beth came home dinner was well on the way.

"It looks like you have this well under control. Anything you need?" Beth said.

"No I think I have everything."

"I'm going to have a glass of wine," Beth started without knowing Naomi had a drinking issue. "Do you want some?"

"Beth, there is something I need to tell you. In order to cope with the situation with Isiah, I got in the habit of drinking a lot everyday. Since I decided to leave him, I have avoided alcohol. I don't think I'm an alcoholic but I would like to go without drinking until I'm sure I can handle it. And honestly, my thought now is I may never drink again. There was no doubt I used alcohol as a crutch to cope with boredom."

Beth hugged Naomi, "I'm so proud of what you are doing. You are so brave?"

"Thanks," Naomi said with a tear in her eye. "Please go ahead and have some wine. It really does not bother me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I would feel bad if I made you uneasy about a normal activity like drinking a glass of wine."

"Ok, I'm going to change into something more comfortable." Beth poured herself a glass and went into her bedroom to change. When she came out she was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. Beth set the table and organized the dishes, showing Naomi where everything was. Joshua arrived on time. They had a very pleasant meal together. Both Joshua and Naomi were so happy to be with Beth.

There was a lot of discussion about the future for Naomi and Joshua. Joshua was planning to attend the same small denominational college that Sarah was going to. He expected to get an academic scholarship as a family member of faculty. He thought he would hear any day now. The campus was situated about an hour outside town in the opposite direction from Isiah's house. He thought by going there the first year he could continue to work breaks and weekends with George. He could transfer credits to a more prominent school in Computer Science. He promised that he would continue to visit Beth often.

Naomi, had interviews with Jim, the doctor, and Ted, the dentist, Wednesday and George and Bruce, the Real Estate agency owner, Thursday. She said Isiah would be back mid-May, three Fridays from this week. So she wanted to move in with Beth the weekend before Isiah was to be home.

"Will you need help moving?" Beth asked.

"I really don't have much," Naomi said. "I plan to borrow Evelyn's car. It's a boat and between it and Joshua's VW, it should only be one trip. Beth I plan to pay you rent and help with the groceries."

"Oh don't worry about it, I will enjoy the company. If you share the cooking, that would be great. This was a really good meal."

"Absolutely, and thanks."

Joshua chimed in, "Naomi is a good cook and a great gardener. We have a lot of fresh vegetables."

Joshua and Naomi went home about nine.

Naomi learns all about anal from Evelyn

Naomi had a text from the Teacher which said, 'Now is the time for the next phase in your sexual evolution. Time to learn the pleasure of anal. Be at Evelyn's at 2 this afternoon for training. Your challenge is to enjoy your day.'

Naomi wasn't sure she wanted to do this. It had turned out that the anal plug jewelry had worked out fine and she didn't mind wearing it. Also, the nipple clamps worked out ok. And she didn't want to disappoint Joshua.

She arrives and is greeted by Evelyn. "Let's go to the kitchen and talk. Do you want something to drink?"

"Water please."

Evelyn got her a glass of water. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

"The goal here is to teach you another lesson in sexual adventures. I am going to show you how to enjoy anal sex. The first and most important thing to do is relax. Okay?"

"Yes, I will. How do we start?"

"We are first going to insert a larger anal plug than the jeweled plug you wore at the contest and spend a little time getting used to it. So take off our pants and panties." They each kept on their shirt but were nude from the waist down. Evelyn showed Naomi the size of this plug and it seems considerable larger than the anal plug jewel she had worn at the Wet Tee Shirt Contest. "This is a mid sized plug," Evelyn explained. "It inserts about three and a half inches and a width of an inch. It is tear drop shaped silicone. The shape causes the plug to stay in once inserted all the way. Plus, it is a pretty pink. It is not quite as large as a penis but large enough to loosen your sphincter. Please bend over."

Naomi bent over as Evelyn took anal lube and greased the entry to her anus. She took some, greased the plug itself, and slipped it into her butt. Naomi felt a sharp pain as it stretched the sphincter. But it was now lodged where Evelyn wanted it. "I know that hurt but just relax and it will feel good before you know it. Now do the same to me."

Evelyn handed Naomi a large black plug. Naomi looked surprised by the size saying, "Are you sure you want me to put this in you?"

"Yes, I love anal. This is a large plug, five inches inserted and two inches wide. Ok go ahead."

Evelyn bent over a little to spread her cheeks. Her ass was broad and Naomi thought it must have been a firm large ass when she was younger but now had a little sag but for 70 still good. Naomi inserted two fingers easily in her butt hole with lube. She placed the plug at the entry, gently pushed and it went all the way in easily.

"The reason it was so easy to insert is that I can relax my sphincter muscle. You will be able to do that with just a little experience. Now let's go back in the kitchen and talk."

So Naomi and Evelyn walked back into the kitchen with their anal plugs inserted and nude from the waist down. Naomi sat as Evelyn said, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"No thank you. To be honest, I have had a drinking problem. Before I started this adventure with the Teacher, I was drinking a pint of vodka a day. Now I have gone more than two weeks without a drink. And I owe that to the Teacher."

"Wow, you are doing the right thing. I'm proud of you." Evelyn bent over and hugged Naomi. "So proud."

"Thank you but please you go ahead. I will take a glass of tea." Evelyn poured herself a glass of wine and Naomi a glass of iced tea. She sat next to her.

"I know that the Teacher is Joshua," Naomi admitted to Evelyn.

"How did you figure it out?"

"Well, he has had me suck him off several times blindfolded. So even though I had not seen it I knew exactly what it looked like. So when I saw him fucking a lady the other day, I just knew it. I decided to let this go a little longer. I am having too much fun and interested to see what Joshua does. I think he is close to telling me anyway."

"Good plan. How do you feel about Joshua?" Evelyn asked as she sipped her wine.

"I love him. Not that way but as a friend. Besides, he is a good screw. I assume you know that though. Are you his Teacher?"

"Yes. He first came over to help me with chores but I soon decided to train him. You see I too love him. But not that way, as a friend with benefits."

"Well you did a great job. I also assume you helped him plan my training."

"Yes."

"Thank you," Naomi said. "You both have changed my life for the better. I'm so looking forward to what comes next."

"I've had a life time of sexual adventures. My first anal experience was almost forty years ago with a man twice my age. He showed me the pleasures of it. Up until five years ago, I mixed it in to spice up an active sex life. That's right I'm still sexually active. About then my vagina started drying up. I used cream that helped a lot. But about a year ago vaginal intercourse became too painful, so I switched to almost exclusively anal. I can still have orgasms my vibrating on the outside as I'm being screwed anally. So I want to help you enjoy it as much as I do."

"Okay. How are we going to do it?"

"I'm going to get you excited and then take a dildo to simulate anal sex. I enjoy being with a woman but I prefer sex with men as do you. So this is not an invitation to an affair, but there's nothing wrong with trying different experiences. What do you think?"

"Well, I'm willing to try whatever you and Joshua want. So far I have been uncomfortable with everything I have done since Joshua blackmailed me and I am better for it. I might as well understand what its all about."

"Good attitude. How does the butt plug feel?"

"I have not even noticed it for quite a while."

Evelyn explained, "One of the keys to enjoying anal is relaxing and the best way to relax is to be excited. So follow me to the bedroom."

Naomi followed Evelyn to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Evelyn pulled Naomi's shirt over her head and gently pushed her to lie back on the bed while removing her own shirt. Evelyn gently kissed Naomi. In leaning over Evelyn's big ponderous breasts skimmed over Naomi's body giving a Naomi a sensuous feeling. Evelyn pushed her beasts onto Naomi's chest. Naomi could feel her own nipples harden. Evelyn moved down to Naomi's tits and with great care fondled and nibbled at her orbs. Naomi closed her eyes and felt the tension escaping her body being replaced by pleasure.

Evelyn continued down her torso getting closer to Naomi most pleasurable spot. Evelyn knew exactly where to touch Naomi for optimal pleasure. She got to Naomi's pussy and lightly flicked her tongue up and down her pussy slit. On each move up, Evelyn spent more time pressing her tongue into the clitoral hood, finding the nub that felt so good to Naomi. Then as Naomi was completely wet, Evelyn stayed on the nub and gently masturbated that nub. Evelyn slipped a penis shaped silicon vibrator into Naomi's wet slit. Naomi was now having orgasms.

Evelyn, patiently pleasured her for some time until she said, "Get on all fours on the floor keeping the vibrator on your pussy."

Naomi settled on the floor on all fours. Evelyn removed the anal plug which Naomi had forgotten was there. Evelyn pressed two fingers into Naomi's anus with additional lube. Evelyn's fingers in Naomi's ass were replaced by one end of a double dong dildo. Evelyn did this is a slow and gently manner. It was soft silicone so there was very little pain as the faux penis tip past her sphincter. Evelyn pushed about five inches of the eighteen-inch double dong in Naomi's ass. She slowly pulled it out and pushed it back in while Naomi was masturbating her own pussy. Naomi was very excited and that did loosen up her anus to the point that she was enjoying it.

Evelyn removed her own anal plug, added additional lube to her own anus, and inserted the other end of the eighteen-inch double dong into her own ass. Evelyn applied lube to her vagina and used a vibrator on her own clit but did not insert it like Naomi was. Naomi could feel the difference as Evelyn rocked back and forth causing the double dong to move in and out of both of their butt holes. Naomi also began to rock back and forth matching Evelyn. Naomi was now moaning with pleasure. Much to her surprise the dildo was causing pressure on her vagina enhancing the pleasure of the vibrator activating her clitoris.

It seemed every time they rocked back and forth the dildo was consumed more into both their anuses until Naomi and Evelyn's asses were pressing each other with each cycle. This added to the sensuous of the actions. The depth of the dildo caused even more tension on Naomi's vagina. Naomi could begin to hear Evelyn moan. She wanted to continue until Evelyn was satisfied. Evelyn began to slow down, stopped, gave herself one final orgasm, rocked forward and pulled the double dong out of both their asses. Evelyn and Naomi put their vibrators aside sat back on the bed and held each other in their arms for some time.

Finally, Evelyn asked, "Well how was that? Think you are ready for anal with a man?"

"To start with I liked sex with a woman much better that I thought I would. Still like men much more but I would probably be to do that again with the right person. Once I got used to the pressure in my ass it actually enhanced my orgasm. I mean I really had some good ones. So yes I think I am ready for anal with real dick. How was it for you?"

Evelyn said, "I enjoyed it very much. At my age anything that gets me off is good and that was very good. You are a beautiful sensuous woman. I feel lucky to have had sex with you."