Josie and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Opportunity knocks, and my sister indulges my panty fetish.
9.6k words
4.79
18.4k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon. I got home from school, about a half hour before Josie, and an hour and a half before mom. I was looking forward to being alone with my sister. An hour was enough time for us to enjoy each other. I was getting cleaned up, thinking of the kinky and/or loving things we could do together, when I got a call on my phone from Mr. Malloy, my hockey coach. A good guy, but a tough coach. He worked our asses off and tolerated absolutely no bullshit. The results were worth it; we were the second ranked team on Long Island, 18-21 age group.

"Greenstein, hope you're not dying or anything, nothing serious that caused you to miss the game yesterday."

"No Coach. I was sick, but nothing serious. But I would have gotten killed out there if I had tried to play. I'm sorry to let the team down." It was the right answer, team first.

"Well, if that's the case, it's a good thing maybe you didn't play. It would have been bad for you if you played like shit."

"I know, sir."

"No, you don't know. We were visited by Coach Joe McCall. Boston College. He's an old friend of mine, and he was looking to recruit for his team. He needs a defenseman. I had you in mind. Though he wasn't happy to have his time wasted."

It sank in hard. Fuck. Boston College. One of the best college teams in the country. And Coach McCall was looking into me. Double fuck. With a cherry on top. "Me, sir? I'm not BC quality. Am I?"

"Not now you're not. But I've told you, you've got tons of raw talent. He could carry you on his practice squad for a year, full scholarship with your grades, see how you progress. If you get through it, you could keep the scholarship for the other three years. If you're dedicated to work at it. Not showing up yesterday didn't help your case. But it's salvageable. He'll be in town for a couple more days; BC has a break in their schedule. You be at practice tomorrow, and ready to play your heart out on Wednesday. Maybe you'll still get your chance."

"I'll be there, Coach. I promise. I'll be ready."

"You'd better be, Greenstein. Make me look like a fool, and I'll bury you 10 feet under the ice."

"Yes sir. And thank you so much." He hung up.

Fuck me. I had to be on my game the next few days, and I knew it. A scholarship to Boston College was a great opportunity, even if I was Jewish. I was thinking about everything I needed to do tonight when Josie came home. Josie. Holy shit. Josie was going to Boston University next year for her last two years of school. Life just kept getting better and better. The chance to be near Josie for at least two more years was just icing on the cake.

She made her way up to my room. "Hey Ronnie, love. How are you. Did you have a good day? Feeling well? Feeling up to having a little fun? Mom won't be home for an hour yet, and dad won't be here until after dinner. We've got time. I've been thinking of you all day long." She was peeling off her sweater, a really tight one that hugged her tits. I had to stop her.

"Jos, honey, I'm sorry, but I can't." She had an incredulous expression, the one that said 'I can't believe you're turning me down'. "Let me explain. Please?"

She was covering up, embarrassed, thinking I was rejecting her. "I'm a fucking idiot. Should have known better."

"No Jos, please just listen for a minute. I got a call when I got home from Coach Malloy. He was pissed at me for missing yesterday's game, but not for the reason you think. He had an old friend of his, the head coach from Boston College there to take a look at me. For a scholarship, Jos. Full ride! If I practice well tomorrow and play well Wednesday, then interview with him and pass. Some other shit. It's golden opportunity, Jos. It's one of the best programs in the country. BC!"

It dawned on her what a big deal this was for me. "Shit, Ronnie that's just great! I'm sorry I reacted like that. I thought you had second thoughts about us, and you were just pushing me away. But why aren't you interested in some kinky fun with me?"

"Jos, I have to be in top form the next two days. No weakness at all, no fatigue. Top form all the way. Can you just wait until Wednesday night? I'll make it up to you, I promise, sis." I kissed her right on her full, sweet lips. I wanted her to be assured that I still wanted her very, very much. "I'm sure I could handle being with you and still practice and play well, but I really have to be 110%."

Jos, my beautiful Jos, gave me her most loving smile, and returned her own delicious kiss. "I understand, Ronnie. This is huge for you. Who knows, maybe you'll even play on the Olympic team or in the pros someday."

She was serious, but I knew better. "Jos, honey, I'm just hoping to get a first class education out of it without being buried in student loans. Your two years at BU are going to cost mom and dad enough as is. And I have no illusions about playing pro hockey. I don't have that kind of talent."

"Yeah? Then why is this big shot coach recruiting you?"

"Hey, I know I'm good, but I never thought I was at that level. Coach Malloy said it's about my raw talent, that McCall would have me on his practice squad for a year and develop it. And I haven't got the scholarship yet. There's a lot to go through to get there."

My sister hugged me, her soft, sexy body molding into my own. Part of me wanted to say fuck it, lets have some fun. But it could wait a few days. She whispered in my ear "I have faith in you, brother. More than you have in yourself. Now, would it be too much of a strain on your body if you helped me out? I've been thinking of you all day!"

I couldn't deny her, not completely. "What do you have in mind, sis?"

"Would you eat my pussy? Please? You can just lie there and I'll ride your face. Come on, I'm really horny. Don't make me resort to my vibrator."

"Wow, what guy can't resist that offer?" I teased. "Besides, I've seen how that vibrator works for you."

"It's great, but I'd much rather have you and your wonderful tongue. Wait until Wednesday night. I'll be the one making it up to you. And I'll even come to your game Wednesday and cheer you on."

"You drive a hard bargain, lady. Ok...mom will be home in 40 minutes. We've got a half hour, to be safe. Strip."

"Oooh Mr. Romantic! You're making my panties all wet!" she joked. I suspected her panties were already wet. Josie took off her jeans, sliding the tight denim down her long and lovely legs. She was wearing a pair of light blue cotton panties, low briefs. And they had a significant wet spot in the crotch. My dick was getting hard in spite of my plan to deny myself. "I'll leave these on. You can start by licking me through my panties. I was thinking about leaving them for you to play with, but if I can't blow you or fuck you, you better not jerk off!"

I got on my back and Josie moved so her smooth, silky legs were on either side of my head and her pussy hovered just an inch above my face. She was facing the headboard on my bed and I could see her face and her body, still covered by her sweater. "You look good enough to eat, sis. In fact, I think I will." I kissed her pussy, warm and wet, through the thin cotton of her panties, a bunch of times. God, she smelled and tasted great. Her scent was going straight to my head. Problem was, it was going to both heads, actually.

Josie pressed down so her pussy was flush against my lips. I held her hips as she was grinding on my lips and nose. I stuck out my tongue and licked all over that juicy wet spot. Her panties were so wet, her juices were dripping through like sweet honey through a filter. Josie grabbed the headboard for leverage as her hips flexed, her ass tightening and relaxing, trying to fuck my mouth. She was groaning loudly, loud enough that I was thankful no one else was home. "Pull my panties aside, Ronnie. I want to feel your tongue right on my cunt! Fuck, I am so hot right now!"

I pulled the crotch aside and took a moment to appreciate how beautiful her pussy looked all coated with her own cream. Her red hairs were trimmed and matted with moisture. I gripped her ass in my hands and pulled her down on my lips and tongue, swirling all over her fragrant cunt, then probing with the tip, then back licking again. I kept switching my method as well as the speed, and Josie was gasping for air as she pushed one hand inside her sweater so she could roughly rub her tits. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

I was eating her pussy like it was my last meal when her body got very tense, she pushed down harder, almost smothering me and she cried out as a small burst of warm liquid entered my mouth. I was sucking her pussy as hard as I could as she kept cumming. My face was drenched from my cheeks down to my neck, and her hips kept bucking really hard. Finally Josie stopped moving around, relaxing as she eased off my face. She got next to me and kissed me, obviously enjoying the taste of her own pussy on my face. "Thank you, Ronnie. You're really good at that, you know. Among other things." She kissed me again. She was cleaning my face with her kisses. I wondered about something.

"Jos, can I ask you something? Out of curiosity only."

"You can ask. I make no promises of an answer."

"Have you ever been with a woman? You know, sexually."

Josie laughed. "Yeah, of course I know what you meant. I have. A couple of times. It was fun, but I like men so much better. Have you ever been with a guy? You know, sexually" she teased me.

"Never. I can't say that I wouldn't try it with the right guy. Not anal, but I'd try oral in the right circumstance. But you know, hockey players, macho shit. If it ever got around a guy on the team was even a little off the straight and narrow, the other players would freak out, and he wouldn't last long on the team. It sucks, treating people like that in this day and age. It's unfair as hell, but it is what it is. A lot of the guys are liberal, talk about how open minded they are, but they still have this huge gay fear."

Josie nodded her head. It was pretty much what she expected. She knew I was one of the most open minded men she ever met, but she also knew there was this guy code that still could make things at least uncomfortable for men who even strayed a little bit. Suddenly she cried out "Oh shit, look at the time! Moms going to be home in a few minutes!" She leapt up, grabbed her pants and ran to her room. She called over her shoulder "You'd better wash your face, Ronnie! If mom smells me on you, we're dead!"

I made it to the bathroom about a minute before mom walked in the door. I was so busy washing my face I didn't even hear her until she was outside the bathroom. "What are you doing? You're going to scrub your skin off! You need some layers of skin, you know."

What to tell her... "Mom, I've got tryout for a scholarship to Boston College!" I proceeded to tell her about the phone call that could have changed my life.

"Wow, Ronnie, that's wonderful news! Come here!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me, something she didn't do very often since I turned about 14. "I'm very proud of you, Boy Wonder!" Proud and screwing around with me. "Should we tell your father tonight? Or wait and see how the tryout goes? How good do you think your odds are?"

"I'd say even money, mom. I mean, Coach Malloy recommended me; that's why McCall came here. I've got the grades to get into BC. So a lot has to do with how I play and then how I interview."

Josie came out of her room then, wearing fresh clothing and looking perfectly normal. Mom asked her "Did you hear about your brother?"

"What, you mean about what a dummy he is? Knew it all along." She smiled, another woman in my life busting my balls. As you may have noticed, Josie called me dummy sometimes, but in a sweet affectionate manner. I know, it's oxymoronic. But between us, it was sweet.

"Josie! Didn't he tell you about his chance to go to Boston College?"

"Yes, mom, of course. I heard when I got home. I'm actually very proud of him. I'm going to his game Wednesday to cheer for him."

Mom asked me "What time is your game?"

"It's at 4. We should be done by 6:`15 or 6:30."

"I'll see if I can get there by face-off. If not, I'll be there by second period. So, should we tell your father?"

"Yeah, I think we should. He'd like to know if I'm going to save him $120,000. The cost of 2 years of private college."

"Yeah, he'd love that." Mom was smiling. We were all standing in or near the bathroom still. "I think even he might be proud of you." Dad was not exactly Mr. Warmth. He was a nice guy, a good father, but not very open with his emotions.

Josie said "If the How Great is Ronnie meeting is over, do you two mind if I get in the bathroom?"

Mom and I got out of her way and went down to the kitchen, where we could talk while she put up dinner. "Imagine if you went to Boston with your sister next year! Different schools, but still, you could even be roommates your second year. Freshmen almost always have to live in a dorm. It would make things easier logistically." Mom always thought on the logical side. "You'd be going away two years earlier than planned, though. I'll miss you, Ronnie. Of course, my panties will get a break."

I froze still. She really said that. "Mom, I don't..."

"Don't try to deny it, Ronnie. You thought I wouldn't notice your semen in my underwear? It's kind of hard to miss."

I was turning three shades of red. No use in denying it. "Mom, I'm sorry, really. I don't know what else to say."

"Why are you sorry?" We heard Josie coming down the stairs and mom called to her "Josie, could you give your brother and me ten minutes or so? We're having a private conversation."

Josie looked at me, saw me blushing, and figured out what we were talking about. "Sure, mom. I'll be in my room." Up the stairs she went.

Mom waited until Josie closed her door, then "I asked you why you were sorry? I'm not thrilled you violated my privacy, but I also understand something about teenage boys...men...and some of their masturbatory habits. I have a science background, after all."

I was turning deeper red again. It's not easy for a guy to talk to his father about jerking off, but it's even harder to talk to his mom. "I guess it's for violating your privacy. It's not right."

"Do you do it with your sisters panties as well?"

In for a penny..."Yeah, I do. I...I like how they feel, you know..." It was like talking to my sister all over again, only worse.

"Has she confronted you? About jerking off in her underwear?"

"MOM! Jesus!"

"Whats the big deal? That's what you're doing. Just calling it what it is. So did she?"

I was squirming on my stool. "Yes she did. A few days ago. We're cool. You know she's my best friend, and vice versa."

"Yes, you two have always been thick as thieves. I've always been happy about that, annoying as it can be at times." Her phone rang then. It was dad. She spoke to him for a few minutes. "Your father is stuck at work. He won't be home until after 9. Well, let's order in dinner. Call your sister down, please?"

"Josie! Come on down!"

Josie came in the kitchen. "Come on down? What am I, on the Price is Right?" That broke a bit of the tension I still felt. "So? What's going on?"

Mom said "First of all, your father won't be home until late, so we're ordering dinner in. Think about what you want. Second, I was talking to your brother about his jerking off in both of our panties." This time, both Josie and I let our jaws drop. Mom was always straightforward, but this was something else.

"Mom! Language!" Jos said, reminding our mother of one of her own favorite admonishments when we cursed. She said it with a laugh both funny and shocked.

"Just calling it what it is. Ronnie, I understand more than you think. All of us masturbate. Even I do it. More and more lately" she said with a touch of frustration. It was now out in the open that dad wasn't taking care of her as he should. Neither Josie nor I knew what to say about that. There was a lot here that wasn't typical family talk.

"Don't be uncomfortable, either of you. We all have the need to get relief. Honestly, when I found Ronnie had used my panties to get off, I was pissed at first. But then I found it arousing. I even masturbated when I found a fresh deposit in one pair a few weeks ago. The scent of your sperm, Ronnie, mixed with my own juices just got me impossibly hot. I had to do something about it."

Both Josie and I were now beyond shocked. As I had mentioned, mom was a beautiful woman, but thinking about her masturbating... it just wasn't something either of us thought about.

"I need to ask you both something. Have you been having sex with each other? In any manner?" She asked this without any rancor, just real curiosity in her demeanor. "You can tell me the truth. I won't tell your father."

Our silence was our confession. After ten seconds or so, mom said "I thought as much. When we came home yesterday, even with the window open in your room, Josie, I could smell an underlying scent of sex. I'm not angry. You're both over 18, and no one is forcing anyone to do something they don't want to do, are they?" We both shook our heads no. "Then I'm not going to be upset. Honestly, it's kind of exciting." Mom touched her right breast, I don't know if it was conscious or not. "Have you masturbated together?"

Josie spoke up first. "We did that first. Friday night."

"And then other things?"

I spoke then. "Yes, we've done oral...and we...had sex. Mom, you're really not angry? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I'm even envious. Did you both enjoy it?"

Josie spoke up quickly. "Oh yes. He's great." She was looking right at me. "Awesome, actually." She smiled at me, putting me more at ease."

"You're pretty amazing yourself, sis."

Mom asked "Did you have sex today, before I got home? Is that why you were washing your face like there was something stuck to your cheeks?"

"Yes and no" I said. "Josie wanted to, but I just did oral for her. I don't want to risk not being 100% for my tryout. Sex weakens the legs." That was axiomatic with athletes.

"That's absolute nonsense, Ronnie. I've taken plenty of bio courses as well as chemistry. I even have my own share or practical experience. Your legs will be fine. You just have to make sure you get plenty of sleep, or at least rest tonight. But sex doesn't 'weaken the legs'.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Of course I'm sure. Why? Are you horny, Ronnie?" Mom said in a husky voice.

"For hours now. I was going to take a cold shower."

"Cold showers are for maniacs! Do you need to take care of yourself?"

There was a great tension in the kitchen. All three of us felt it.

"Well, I'd rather have some help."

Mom said, deliberately, lustily, "Josie, get a pair of your panties from your laundry basket. I'm sure you know which ones to pick out. I'll meet you both in your room, Josie. Not mine. Never in my bed."

Mom went upstairs ahead of us. We got to Josie's room, and she said to me "Do you believe this? Is mom really going to do this with us? Are you ok with this, brother?"

My cock was sticking out impressively from my sweatpants. "I think I am. What about you, Jos?"

"I never would have thought about it, but I tell you, my pussy is soaked again. Like you wouldn't believe. I'm not 100% sure what she has in mind, but I have an idea. Now let me get a pair of panties I think you'll like."

I just sat on her bed, incredibly turned on. I also wasn't positive what mom had in mind, but I had some ideas. Mom was full of surprises today.

She came into Josie's room with a couple of pair of her panties in her hands. Josie also had picked a couple of pair. I recognized them all. Mom had a red satin short brief that, I knew from experience, slid easily along my dick. Also in her hand was a black and white zebra striped thong that must have snuggled right between her ass cheeks when she wore them. They were cotton, and they held her scent nicely.