Journey of the Next Door Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Valentine's Day image I received confirmed it was Kokomi! She may be more surprising than I had imagined! She sat on a bed upright, naked, with her legs folded and her heels against her butt. Her beautiful hair draped over both shoulders like waterfalls, covering her nipples, and then pooled in her lap. In her lap, on top of her hair, was what appeared to be a candy box in the shape of a heart, with big gold letters that said, "Be My Valentine." Almost as stunning, and even more pleasing was the way she looked at the camera; huge smile, direct contact, eyes up, and confident. I so wanted to be in the bed with this lovely woman at that moment.

The erotic charm was wonderful. Sure, I had gotten explicit titty & pussy pictures before. But this - the sexy sweetness, the underlying desire it represented, and the glow it created in me - I was hooked. Knowing it was odd for someone I had not even dated yet, I texted her back, "Yes, my beautiful, YES."

I shortly received a response, "Two weeks for school break. Please tell me soonest arrival. Waiting. Koki XOX."

I texted back, "So, how did you get my phone number? Chad XOXO"

She replied, immediately, "Tricia asked, Hazel gave. LOL"

I chuckled so. She had written me in her new English, and gave me a nickname for her of "Koki".

My next text was, "Clever you. And who took the pictures!? xoXO"

Her response arrived in just a couple minutes, "Maybe I not say! Do you worry? XOX."

I responded, "A little worried, as someone got to see you naked before me! xXX"

A few minutes later, she sent, "Okay, stop worry. You only man to ever touch me. Photo by GIRL friend I meet in English class. She Japanese, name Kaito. Repeated many photos because I blush too much! LOL"

I replied, "Alright Koki, my valentine. I will see you in about 2 weeks. Can we have our first date, then? OXO"

Promptly, she said, "Kaito call me Koki. I like that name. Yes, date in 2 weeks. Can we do many dates? Waiting. BIG Sigh! xoXOXXXxxxxxxx"

I ended this conversation with, "Many, many dates. Bye, for now. XXXxxx..."

Her final was, "Lucky Me! Bye! ...xxxXXX"

I found myself sitting there with a big smile. There was something about her that just made me feel happy, before anything else. It was going to be a long 2 weeks. And I was the only man that had ever "touched" her? No way; she is 18 years old! Maybe a virgin, but never touched. It didn't seem possible.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I was driving back to Boulder, Colorado from USU in Logan, Utah and luckily for my drive, is had been unusually warm, so I would have no weather to interfere with my trip home. The lack of snow would not be good for the western states that depended on the Colorado River watershed for their water, but it made the trip easier. Once I got through the Eisenhower Tunnel at just over 11,000 feet, I would be on the eastern side of the Continental Divide, and only about an hour from my parents' house.

I pulled off in Georgetown to text Koki, "Will be home in about one hour. Want to go out with me tomorrow? If you do, what would you like to do? Go out to dinner? See a movie? Visit Denver? Drive into the mountains, or maybe visit a museum? XOX"

As I continued driving home, my phone dinged. When I got to a section of Interstate 70 where there was not much traffic, I glanced at my phone. I could almost imagine her face as she wrote her answer, "Please, Mountains! I LOVE Trees! O+X forever."

"Forever" was an interesting choice of words. I wondered if she really knew what it meant.

When I got home and had unloaded my five-year-old Subaru Outback, I took a moment away from the family, who were hanging around the kitchen as, of course, mom was cooking. I called Koki, "Hello Koki...I got here a short time ago...'short time ago?'...it means, well, 'recently'...Yes, I am anxious to see you, too. Can I pick you up at 10 AM tomorrow?...Okay, dress for the cooler mountain air...Like jeans, a heavier shirt, coat, walking shoes, and, maybe, gloves...Good, I will come to your door. See you tomorrow...Yes, hugs & kisses for you too."

I put my phone away and returned to the kitchen, where mom was holding court to discuss the dessert choices, "Boysenberry pie, apple cobbler, ice cr...what are you smiling so much about, Chad?"

Oops, they had caught me, "I just called Koki."

"Koki? You mean Kokomi?" dad asked, then added, "I vote apple cobbler, by the way, dear."

"One vote apple cobbler, noted. Now, Chad, is something going on with you and 'Koki'?"

"Well..." I hawed, "I am taking her to the mountains, tomorrow at 10 AM."

"Have you two been talking while you were away?"

"Mostly texting," I offered.

"That's sweet of you, dear. What did she write about?"

"Oh...she just wrote about another Japanese girl she met, who gave the nickname of 'Koki', and she talked about school. Her English is coming along nicely. She even sent me a Valentine." "While the hell did I mention that...please ignore it, all of you!" my mind chastised itself.

"Can I see it?" asked Paul.

"Me, too?" chirped mom.

"NO" I nearly barked, "No, it is a bit personal."

"Now, I really want to see it!" Paul grinned.

I glared back.

"Alright" mom added.

"Well, you two have fun tomorrow," Dad added.

"Thanks" I responded, "Koki said she loves trees. With the weather this decent for early March, I thought we would drive up to Nederland, with some stops along the way. Maybe a mini-hike to walk off lunch."

"Well," mom replied, "You just treat her nicely. She is such a shy, little thing. And no making her cry this time, okay? Now, anymore votes for dessert, anyone?"

"Sure, mom! I don't like to see her cry, either. And I second the apple cobbler, WITH ice cream."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

It was ten minutes before 10 AM the next day, when I was about to ring the doorbell at the Timmon's house. The front door opened. It was Tricia Timmons, and she quickly glanced over her shoulder, and then stepped onto the front porch with me and closed the door. She looked up at me, with a bit of watery eyes, and stumbled with her words, "I...I mean we...that is Cal & I...want to...Oh, Hell!" and she grabbed me in a hug, which certainly surprised me. Before I could even think to respond, she stepped back, sniffed, and said, "Sorry!" before she wiped her finger under one eye. "We so want to thank you. She has been so happy since that dinner after Christmas. I suppose I shouldn't tell you, but she talks about you all the time! And she is sweet, and funny, and smart, and...just...just wonderful! I know we do not have you to thank for all of that, but whatever happened after that dinner was some form of trigger that jump started her happiness!"

Still startled by this rush of information and praise, when my mind had been preparing to greet Koki, I clumsily replied, "Uh...thanks...I..."

Tricia continued, in a rush, "And that thing you said not to ask her about, I didn't. Well, not directly anyway. You know...women thing...I couldn't just leave it alone, so I persisted asking her about the tears, and later she told me about how she was shunned by everyone, even by her mother. That's terrible, isn't it...I mean, how could a mother treat her like that? At least she left Kokomi her money...not that that makes up for what she did to Kokomi...anyway, I am blathering, I'll stop...but thank you, thank you...and you two have a wonderful time today. Her first date is all she has talked about for the last two weeks! She is bouncing off the walls...there I go again...I will shut up now! Oh, except, please...please be careful with her heart! She can be such an innocent at times, and I hope you are not just some big fantasy come true for her, and then you move on and...Oh, shut up Trish!"

I put a hand lightly on her upper arm, and offered, "I know, I am a bit concerned myself. I'd like to believe she understands and believes what she says, and that I am not just her first fascination...you know?"

Tricia's mouth opened, but then closed without a word, and she just nodded. Then she turned, opened the door cautiously, and looked around. Over her shoulder, she whispered, "Ring the doorbell. Bye!"

I chuckled at this minor intrigue, and then rang the doorbell. About two seconds later I heard running footsteps that ended, just as the door latch clicked open. The door swung open and there stood Koki, bouncing on her toes. "Hi, Chad!" she said in her high voice, trying to contain her smile and whatever other impulses she had that made her look like she could burst at any moment.

It was so cute, I just watched for couple seconds as she bounced and fidgeted with her hands before I said, "Hi beautiful. Can you give me kiss?"

She rushed me, nearly making me lose my balance as she grabbed me in a hug, tilted her head up, closed her eyes, and puckered. I gave here a quick peck on the lips as I fought a smile. Her head pulled back, big, dark eyes opened, and she moaned, "NOOooo...real kiss, PLEASE!" I gave her what we both wanted, and she gave me a big, exhaling hum of happiness as her lips hunted for the best position.

After that enthusiastic kiss, I pushed her back to arm's length and looked at her clothing to make sure it was suitable for temperatures that would be in the low 40's in Netherland, though it was sunny, which makes it feel at least ten degrees warmer at Colorado's high altitudes. She watched me examine her, with a huge smile locked on her face. She had on a pair Skechers laced sneakers, jeans, and an oversized flannel shirt with some kind of shiny shirt underneath. It was then that I noticed her ponytail only reached her waist.

"Did you cut your hair?!" I asked with wide eyes.

Koki responded, "NO! I did it...like..." and then she used her fingers to scribe a couple circles in the air, before she turned her head to show a "donut" of hair on the back of her head, out of which the ponytail emerged.

I smiled and nodded, with an, "Aaaaagh" of understanding.

She continued to smile, her lovely eyes locked onto my face, "I will get my things, if you ready?"

As she turned, Tricia was at the door, holding Koki's backpack and jacket. Tricia smiled, but said slightly sternly, "Koki, please do not leave the door open. It lets the heat escape."

As Koki took her backpack and jacket, Tricia winked at Koki and Koki whirled around towards me, saying, "Okay, thank you, Trish!" Then Koki stopped, glanced at me, turned, and stepped back to Tricia. She gave her a kiss on the cheek, with a quieter, "Thank you, mom." As Koki turned back to me, I saw a quick wave from Tricia before her hand moved to cover her mouth. I saw her eyes welling up as she closed the door.

Koki bounced next to me as we got to my car and I reached for the door, "So, you are calling Tricia 'mom' now?"

Koki moved behind the door, and said, "I never have a 'mom' before," and she sat down. I closed the door, and pondered that remark as I walked around and got in the car. "Why did you say that you have never had a 'mom' before?"

"Mother only let me call her 'Mrs. Ishikawa' when I was older, even though she not married. When younger, I could call her mother, but only in house. Never in public! And I was never to say only 'mom'. Tricia is so nice to me, she has earned being my 'mom'."

"Was that the first time you have called her 'mom'?" I asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because, it seemed to surprise her when you said it, and she was crying when she closed the door. I think you made her very happy."

"Good. I will do it more. And she let me use Cal's shirt. Really big," Koki giggled, pulling the loose shirt out from her chest, "But not to worry, I am still in here!"

As I pulled out of driveway, I chuckled, "You sent me those pictures. I know what is inside there!"

Koki looked playfully astonished. "This is first date, my valentine. Maybe I let you peek, maybe not. Good kisser is test!" she said, grinning broadly.

"Wait until I get you alone in the woods, My Pretty!" I snarled.

"Ha, ha...that is witch, 'My Pretty', right?! I watched 'Wizard of Oz' two times."

I laughed, "Yes!"

"But, we will have no flying monkeys, today, right?" she giggled.

"No, no monkeys, flying or not," I continued to laugh.

"Where we going?...Where are we going?" she corrected, squirming down into the seat, and turning the heat a bit higher.

"To Nederland, 16.7 miles away. In kilometers that is about..." I said, as I stopped talking to calculate 16.7 ÷ 0.62 (miles per kilometer).

"26.9 kilometers," Koki chirped.

"Uh...okay. Are you good at mathematics?" I queried, and was glad that I had thought not to just say "math", for her sake.

"Koki Hot!" she crowed, joyously.

"Yes, you are very sexy, but are you good with numbers?" I teased.

Koki swatted my arm, "You're bad! ...Bad, Chad, HA! Koki is hot, WITH NUMBERS, funny man. I am best at school in Japan." Then quieter, she said, "And..."

After a short pause, I asked, "And...?"

"You think I am sexy?"

"Oh, yes!" I exclaimed.

Koki put both her hands over her face, squealed, and her feet pattered on the car floor, like she was running. "I am too embarrassed! Please talk of more numbers, instead," her voice pleaded, in an even higher pitch.

"Alright," I chuckled, "We are driving on the Colorado State Highway number 119, also called the Boulder Canyon Drive. As you can guess, the canyon we just entered is Boulder Canyon and the water is Boulder Creek. The city of Boulder is at altitude of about 5,400 feet, which is..."

"1,655 meters," she promptly filled in, with a glance at me through the fingers still covering face.

"In a few miles, we will be in the Roosevelt US National Forest. When we get to Nederland, you will see Barker Meadow Reservoir. Nederland's altitude is about 8,200 feet..."

"2,500 meters" she said, right on cue. She dropped her hands from her face. "Beautiful mountains and trees," she sighed.

After a bit of quiet time, with her looking out at the scenery, I pulled off at the Boulder Falls turnout. We were the only car stopped there. She got out of the car, and walked to the stone railing to look at the view. I walked up behind her, and she felt the contact, grabbed my right hand, and wrapped my arm over her stomach. She definitely had a flat stomach. "Beautiful!" she said as she looked out.

"Yes, you are," I replied, softly.

She sank back against me, and sighed, "It is hard to believe you when you say I am beautiful. Sexy is impossible; I have little breasts!"

As her flannel shirt was not buttoned all the way up, I raised my hand, slid it under her flannel shirt, found she had no bra on, and cupped her left breast through the fabric of the supposed camisole.

Her gasp was so loud, it probably would have echoed off the rocks, if a big truck had not gone by at that moment. She sagged slightly, and said, "I did not give you permission for that!" As soon as she felt my arm start to pull away, she grabbed my wrist, and pushed my hand back over her breast, with its hardened nipple. "I did not give you permission to remove your hand!" she said happily, and then giggled.

I squeezed her breast, and she gasped again.

"Did you like that?" I whispered in her ear.

She dropped her head, the shyness seemingly having returned, and after a moment she gave a small nod, with, "Yes. Oh, yes!"

"Then those are the sexiest breasts in the world," I purred.

Her head stayed down, "I really want to believe you," she sighed, then a moment later she giggled, sharply. Her head came up and pressed against my chin, "No, you are lying to me," and she started to laugh, "You have only tested one, not the other!" She started giggling, infectiously, and tried to double over as I removed my right hand, and came around her chest with my left. I was wrestling her to get my left into her shirt, her long hair helping to defend her, as she dissolved into giggles. With her moving around and bent over, her camisole must have blossomed out, for when I got my hand in her shirt, it skipped the camisole and contacted a bare breast.

The giggles immediately stopped, and so did the wrestling, though she stayed bent over, unmoving.

Quietly, she whispered, "OH! Your hand is so warm!"

I gently squeezed, the soft, round breast I held, and she shuddered, straightened up, and blurted out something in Japanese.

I whispered back, "Yes, both are sexy breasts. Now do you believe me?"

"Maybe" she cautiously giggled.

I lightly rubbed her pert nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and I thought I had set off an explosion. She bucked, her knees sank, she steadied herself on the stone wall, causing my hand to slip out, and she uttered something in Japanese, but in a lower, richer voice, that was so velvety that it gave me shivers.

"I need to sit," she stated, back in the high voice. I moved and opened the car door, and she moved her hair aside and plopped in the seat, putting her head back against the headrest. I could see her taking deep breaths.

In a whispery tone, she said, "How can you do such things to me?!

I quickly apologized, "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to offend you! I..."

Her waving hand cut me off. "No, no, I have said it wrong. How can you..." and she paused to compose her words. Koki looked up at me, her eyes looking a little lost, "...make my body feel that wonderful? My toes, my fingers, they tingle. My mind is running fast, and is confused. But I feel so happy, everywhere, like when a beautiful sun rises in the morning." The last word trailed off when she said, "How?" as she slowly shook her head.

Hesitating, I offered, "I am not sure how to answer that, but I am glad I do that to you!. Why don't we get some lunch, now?"

"Yes, lunch," Koki agreed.

As we approached Nederland, I pointed out Barker Meadow Reservoir. "Very pretty," she said, "But, why is it not a 'lake'?"

"A lake is made by nature. A reservoir is lake made by people, so that they can have water when they need it." I responded.

"Yes, reser...vor," she said, struggling with the three, varied "R's".

I corrected, "reser-VOIR," it comes from a French word."

I found a western-styled bar/restaurant, and she enjoyed looking at all the cliché decorations. I helped her read the menu and she selected fish & chips, with a Coke. I ordered for her and chose a club sandwich with iced tea for myself. While we waited for our food, I said, "Koki, may I ask you some personal questions?"

"I am not sure what "personal' means."

"It can mean other things," I started, "but a personal question, means I want to ask you about somethings about yourself that you may think is private, or even that you wish to keep as a secret. You do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer."

"Okay!" she said, and sat up straighter and intertwined her fingers on top of table, "Ask your questions. For you, I will answer all."

I was glad no one was sitting near us. "When we were back where we stopped, and I rubbed your nipple, your voice changed. It was lower. Which is your natural voice? The high one, or the lower one."

Now glowing red in a blush, she swallowed and said in the lower, velvety voice, "This one. Which do you like?"

"Oh, that one! Not the higher one. The high one makes you sound like a child, and you are definitely not a child. The lower voice is a wonderful voice, and better for America," I said, "and sexy!" I winked at her.

"Then I will try to use the lower voice," Koki chuckled, "but please be patient with me as I was trained in many traditional ways. The high voice is one of those ways, and I am very...um...it is normal for me to use it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes" I said, "I will be as patient as you need."

"You are so kind," she said, her eyes dipping for moment, "What is next question?"

It was then that our drinks arrived, and we both sipped on them.