Journey to Mirage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more, isn't there? I can feel it in your cock. You can be harder, can reach the edge sooner. You just want to hold back. Tell me the rest. You said you were in public. Others were there. What were they doing while this man was seducing you?"

"They were looking, watching. Smiling and leering, leaning in to see everything. I know they would not have helped me if I didn't want what he was doing."

"But you did want it, didn't you? That's part of the release you need through this fantasy—admitting that what he was doing was exactly what you wanted him to do."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"And in the fantasy did these others just watch?"

A brief pause and then Billy Dan was whispering, "No."

"Ahh. Tell me, Billy. I can feel that you are on the edge. Say it. They didn't just watch. They took you too."

"Yes. Oh, shit. I'm gonna' blow. They took me too. One after the other. While the first man watched and laughed. But, damn, here I go."

"Yes, yes you are," Groton said. And then Rick felt him changing position on the bed—quickly. Moving down, and Billy Dan gave a heavy snort and let out a long, deep gasp as Groton covered his cock head with his mouth and took Billy Dan's essence. Groton came back up Billy Dan's body and they were kissing, sharing what had been coaxed out of the young man.

Then Billy Dan was on his belly and Groton was mounting his hips, and Rick too was riding the waves of the mattress, kept in motion by the rhythm of Groton riding Billy Dan's ass, while Billy Dan groaned and moaned.

Rick turned back toward the coupling pair on the bed. In the dimness of the light of the full moon coming through the slit in the red velour draperies, Rick could see Billy Dan's face. His eyes bore the expression of intense pleasure and his mouth was open, his tongue lolling out of it as he gave little sighing sounds.

He would be all right, Rick thought. He was enjoying it. This was something he'd chosen and was handling.

Billy Dan had come down in the middle of the bed and his face was mere inches from Rick's. The look he gave Rick was a signal that Rick instinctively responded to. Their lips met, and they kissed deeply as Groton rode on. And now Rick could taste the essence of Billy Dan as well.

Later in the night, Rick woke with a groan at the touch of Groton's hands on his hips, pulling his buttocks into Groton's midsection, his channel onto Groton's long, hard dick. Groton started slow fucking him.

"You did well today," he murmured in Rick's ear. "Tomorrow we leave for the Smokey Mountains."

"North Carolina?" Rick asked in a low voice.

"Or maybe Georgia or Texas. We need a very special bathtub."

Rick shuddered in anticipation, easily remembering the fantasy to be made reality.

12