Journey to Submission Ch. 1

Story Info
Revelations give husband control of future sexual adventures.
4.8k words
4.36
70k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was red when she hit the ‘off’ button on the phone and stuck it back in the recharger. I looked at my wife, Cammi, wondering who had been on the other end of the call. While talking she had walked out in the living room, where I couldn’t hear her end of the conversation. She avoided meeting my eyes. She just chewed nervously on her pouty bottom lip and stood at the counter.

I put down my newspaper and got up from the table. I stepped over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. “Who was that?”

She turned her head and looked at me with a puzzled expression, like she didn’t see me approach. “Something upset you on the phone?” I asked.

“Um, oh, no, not really, just an old friend from college.”

“Anyone I know?”

Cammi looked distracted, like she was trying to sort out her feelings. She turned away from me. Rinsing the dinner dishes was suddenly the most important thing in the world. I stood there and wondered why my question didn’t rate an answer. And I wondered if her silence was telling me something else. There had been other little episodes like that in the recent past. We got married right out of college. After eleven years together our relationship had matured into true love and mutual respect. At least that was the way I felt. Sometimes I wonder if Cammi is happy with the way things turned out.

We were certainly prosperous enough, both of us well into our careers. Things in sex department weren’t quite so great. We still had a powerful attraction for each other. But our lovemaking was getting so predictable. We both tried to spice things up. Cammi surprised me more than once with a sexy new set of revealing lingerie. She still wore the same size eight dress she did in college. I hit the gym at least twice a week and stayed in shape.

We tried a little mild bondage. Neither of us enjoyed that very much. We tried the other things the experts suggested - role playing, toys, long baths together, and we even hooked up like strangers in a bar. We each went in separately and played like we were singles for over an hour. I watched as she danced with six or seven different men. That last little adventure planted an idea in my head. Seeing strange men hitting on Cammi got me all fired up. We ended up parking in a secluded spot on the way home and screwing in the car. She said it was a real rush for her too.

But that was over a month ago. Nothing unusual had happened since. It was no big deal if she didn’t want to tell me who was on the phone. I went back to my paper. I was just bothered that she seemed upset. But, like all men married more than two days, I knew the best thing to do was back off. I went to the office room we keep and put in a couple of hours on the projects I had going at work. Cammi was watching TV in the family room.

The numbers were starting to blur when I looked up. She was standing in the doorway. “David, how about if we go to bed a little early?”

That was one of her signals telling me she was in the mood for sex. I didn’t argue. Maybe with a little pillow talk, I could find out what that mysterious phone call had been about. I followed her upstairs and into the bedroom. She stood there slowly taking off her clothes. That was another signal. Usually she changed into her nightgown in the bathroom.

I always enjoyed it when she undressed in front of me. Seeing her C cup bra slide down her arms to reveal her firm breasts never fails to make my cock start to rise. Seeing the beautiful contrast between her black haired triangle and incredible fair skin increased my desire even more. And I could always bring to mind the sight of those wolves circling that night in the bar - men wanting to touch what I touched, wanting to kiss the lips I kissed, and wanting to put their hard cocks into the pussy I was about to give a thorough fucking.

I was laying on my side, playing with my hard cock. Cammi was getting onto the bed. She stopped with one knee on the sheet. “Move over more toward the middle, on your back.”

She had a serious look on her face. We both moved as I followed her command. Without even a kiss she straddled my body, her pussy over my jutting erection. She grabbed my shaft, almost rough with impatience, and guided the tip of my cock to her pussy lips. She looked down at me, “I need you inside me, David, just let me do this.”

I put my hands on her naked thighs. Inside of three seconds she lowered her body, taking my hard cock deep in her pussy. She was incredibly wet, her juices flowing enough to dribble down into my pubic hair. My balls were soaked with pussy juice by the time she had humped down on me three times. Her body was a feast for my eyes, rising and coming back down faster with each movement. Her sweet round tits jiggled every time our pubic bones collided. She was fucking me faster and faster.

With one hand she was busy in the hot folds of her pussy. I glanced down and saw her pressuring her clit between two outstretched fingers. She reached back around her body with her other hand. Her impatient fingers played with my balls briefly before pressing further. With Cammi setting the pace of our fucking, she was determined to get us both to our orgasms as fast as she could. She found my asshole with one fingertip. I tensed, knowing if she kept teasing me there, I would fill her pussy with my cream in a very short time.

I felt that familiar tightening in my balls at the same time Cammi dropped her full weight on me and screamed, “Yeah, baby. I’m cumming, fill my pussy right now!”

I bucked up into her. Her finger pushed insistently at my asshole. I exploded inside her and felt her cunt contract around my spurting cock. It seemed like I just kept cumming into her trembling body. She kept her head thrown back, her front hand still pressed between us. I squeezed the soft flesh on her thighs, hoping she would meet my eyes. Instead, she just stayed in that position, little humming moans escaping her throat.

“Cammi, Cammi,” I got no response. I shook her legs where I still held them. In slow motion she brought her head forward and looked down at me through half closed eyes. She looked like she was reluctantly coming back from some distant place she had visited in her mind. She collapsed on top of me with the slowest of leaden movements. Then she rolled off me. My softening cock lopped over with a wet sound against my leg.

I turned onto my side. I reached out and pushed stray locks of her hair away from her face. Her eyes shifted and she looked at me. With the side of her face against the sheet I had to lean forward to hear her say, “Give me a minute, baby. I know you’re wondering.”

That was a serious understatement. Her jumping me like that was totally out of character for her. Our usual routine involved me licking her pussy for quite some time. Cammi had explained before. Her arousal was a long process. I thought it compared to a car stuck in second gear. She got mildly turned on and stayed like that for many minutes. It took more minutes of my hard cock stroking into her pussy to get her near orgasm. She only climaxed when one of us teased her clit with out fingertips. But not that night.

She pushed herself into position more on her side. I couldn’t take my eyes off her breast, exposed at a unusual angle. I reached out and pressed her nipple with my thumb. It was soft to my touch. She said, “You look like a little boy who just discovered titties.”

“I feel like a little boy, wondering what just happened.”

She covered my wandering hand with her own. “Do you still want to watch while some guy fucks me?”

She had my undivided attention with that question. I knew I had to be as cool as possible to talk about my number one desire. All my attempts to explain myself had failed in the past. I sensed a major change in her attitude was possible - if I could contain my enthusiasm and stay calm. A soft question came to mind that might get us talking. “Is that what just happened here?”

“You answered my question with another question.”

I couldn’t argue with that. “Ok, yes, I would love to watch you have sex with another guy. I can’t imagine anything hotter.”

“Now, an answer for your question, well, maybe a little. I confess that I was thinking about someone else, but not who you think.”

She had my curiosity up to peak level. I was dying to know what she meant. I also knew Cammi well enough to keep my anxious nature in check and go slow. “You want to tell me something. Don’t be afraid. You can tell me everything and anything,” I said with the most sincere look I could muster.

Cammi propped herself up on her elbow. She looked into my eyes, as long moments passed, deciding whether to believe me. Her next words gave me her decision, “On the phone, that was Richard, my old boyfriend from college.”

Although I had never actually met him, I knew exactly who she was talking about. Cammi and I met when we were both Juniors in college. Richard had been her on and off boyfriend during her first two years. He had graduated and left before we got serious. The few passing references she had made about him over the years were pretty vague. One mention was after I came home very late on a Friday night, without so much as a phone call. Cammi said she would have expected conduct like that from Richard, not from me.

“He said he was coming to town. He’ll be here for at least a week. And he said some other things.” Her voiced trailed off during her last sentence.

I reached out and put my hand on the side of her face. “It’s OK, sweetheart. You really can tell me anything, good or bad.” I really meant what I said.

“I’ll have to tell you the whole story. You have to know how it was between Richard and me. That’s the only way I can explain the rest.”

She had my curiosity boiling. I fought to stay calm again. “Tell it from the beginning. All I know is that you went out with him. You’ve never said much about him.”

“I feel like I should have told you a long time ago. I was always afraid of how you would react. But, I guess if you really want to watch me fuck someone else, you ought to be able to hear about Richard.” She reached out and put her finger against my lips. I must have looked like I was about to talk.

Cammi grabbed the pillow on her side. She slid it between her armpit and the bed. “You have to let me tell this my own way. Promise me you won’t interrupt or ask questions until I’m done. OK?”

I nodded my agreement. I hoped she couldn’t detect the way my guts were churning with anticipation. I was excited enough from her mention of letting me watch her fuck another guy. Then she threw in the prospect of sharing the details of her relationship with her old boyfriend. I willed myself to stay calm.

“Richard and I had a lot of chemistry. Maybe that was the only thing we had. I mean, we disagreed about so many things. But there was no question about the sex. We screwed like a couple of bunnies. He was always coming up with some new technique or new position for us to try out. He got himself to the point where he could hold back his orgasm for, like, well, some inhuman amount of time. It was from some cult in India or someplace. After he discovered that things got really weird.”

Cammi stopped talking and looked at me. We both knew she was testing me for some kind of negative reaction. I had maintained my control up to that point. I wasn’t about to lose it just as things were getting juicy. Whatever the test was, I passed it. Cammi continued, “Richard kept coming up with these strange techniques. Of course, he dragged me into whatever he wanted to try. I went along with all of it. I can’t say he forced me to do anything or even really twisted my arm too hard. I can look back now and see how naive I was. I mean, we were all pretty clueless as Freshmen, but I was behind the curve compared to other girls. I know I was.”

I was going crazy at that point. She was telling me stuff without telling me anything at all. And I was trapped in my promise to keep my mouth shut. All I could do was hope she would get to the details. She shifted her body against the pillow and looked past me. “Then he went too far.”

Cammi suddenly rolled away onto her back. She reached her box of tissues she kept on her nightstand and ripped out a half dozen. Her story was on hold while we cleaned up from our frenzied coupling. I watched her raise her leg and wipe away the cum that had oozed out of her pussy. Even something as mundane as that held my interest, when she was the one doing it. After tossing the used tissues back on the floor she resumed her position laying on her side. I felt a change in the afterglow tension between us. It was like she had finally reached the point where she could relax and tell her story.

“He went too far. He had an apartment off campus. It was small, really just one decent size room, with a bathroom off that and one corner for a kitchen. He called it his center for advanced sexual research or something stupid like that. I guess I was his test subject. It seemed like all the time we spent there was in bed, naked, so maybe he had the name right.”

“One afternoon we went there and had sex. I fell asleep after. When I woke up there was this oriental woman sitting on the end of the bed. She had a big sketchbook on her lap and was busy drawing with a charcoal stick. I was naked from before. The blanket was off me and I was sprawled out on my back. I remember looking around for Richard. He was over in the little kitchen area, with his back to the bed. And he was just as naked as I was. I mean, here was this woman I never met before, sketching me, and he was waltzing around with his thing on display.”

“I didn’t know whether I should grab for the blanket, or yell at Richard, or just get up and get dressed and leave. While I was considering, he got into bed next to me. He lifted my head and shoulders and slid under me, so I was, like, reclining with my nude body on display for that woman. Without explaining anything, or even saying a word, he kissed me. And he held that kiss. He started playing with my titties and holding the back of my neck. I got caught up in the whole experience. I could feel his cock getting hard against my upper back. Then, I remember feeling these incredible light touches on the center of my pussy. I thought Richard was teasing me with his finger. I spread my legs. My little clit was getting all swollen and my juice was tricklling out. The touch there was so light and tender. I know I melted into it and just wanted him to take me over the top. Then I felt his hand on my breast again. But the magic touch on my pussy was still there.”

Cammi looked at me as her last words seemed to hang in the air. We both knew what was coming next in her story. I was willing to wait all night in silence, if that’s what it took for her to say the words. She sighed and looked past me and kept going, “The realization hit me all at once. That woman with the sketchpad was the one creating those incredible sensations in my pussy. I know I was so turned on. I could feel the tip of her tongue circling my clit. It was like she knew the exact pressure it took to hold me right there, in that second away from climax. It wasn’t like building and backing off. She kept me right there, on the edge. And the sensation went on and on.”

Camm paused. I let my eyes travel down her naked body and stop at the sight of her cunt. Her outer lips were swollen pink folds with her hard little clit peeking out in the center. Her juices were coating her short pussy hair, making thick little curls on both sides, and just above her slit. Her arm was resting on her side, her fingertips dangling just inches away from her aroused sex.

I was almost fully erect again. Listening to her, being almost certain where the story would lead, was more than enough to fuel my arousal. I kept still, willing my hand away from stroking myself. I felt her eyes on me. I broke away from staring at her pussy and returned her gaze. “Richard finally pulled back and broke our kiss. I know that was the signal for the woman licking me. She sucked hard at the center of my pussy, pulling part of my sensitive lips and clit into her mouth. I went off like a rocket. Her tongue was flicking at my little bud so fast, it was one continuous orgasm that grabbed me, and shook me, and wouldn’t let go. And Richard was looking down into my eyes the whole time.”

Like her hand was moving all by itself, she grasped my hard cock with a tender touch. It took just a gentle tug to let me know what she wanted. I eased my lower body across the sheet. She was still holding my thick shaft when I pushed the tip of my cock into her wet folds. She pushed her hips forward to capture more of me. We were joined physically and mentally. We laid there on our sides, moving just enough to find a gentle rythym.

“I was like a ragdoll after cumming that hard and that long. The next thing I remember is laying in a fetal position in one corner of the bed. I was watching Richard, standing on his knees in the middle of the bed. The woman was naked, sitting in front of him. She was sucking his thick cock. She had that ability to take the entire length of his shafft down her throat. When her tiny nose was buried in his pubic hair, he looked over at me and smiled. The son-of-a-bitch looked me in the eye and smiled. I felt like I had been used and then tossed aside. The bastard was getting his cock sucked right in front of me! And what did I do? I laid there and watched. It was like I was giving him permission to do any damn thing he pleased. I was his cunt, his bitch, to use as bait to make his threeway fantasy come true. I watched. I actually played with myself. I wanted to be ready in case he wanted to use my pussy again.”

She put her hand on my neck. “After he shot his load down her throat he pulled me over between the two of them. That woman started licking my pussy again. She got me right up to the edge, where she had me before. Then she moved herself around. Her leg passed over my face. I was looking up at her bare pussy, a couple of inches away. Richard leaned down and whispered in my ear. He said he knew I wanted to lick her pussy. He said I should do to her what she was doing to me. His lips came down to mine and kissed me. Then he lifted my head and pulled back. My tongue was right at the place where her pussy lips came together. I tasted her juice. Then I did exactly what he told me to do. I licked her pussy just as hard and fast as she was licking mine. Richard kept encouraging me, holding the back of my head so I could run my tongue all the way up her slit. I pushed my tongue into her vagina and swirled it around. I did everything I could think of to please that woman, and please Richard. He loved it. He had his little fucktoy licking pussy for his entertainment.”

Her eyes were half closed. The expression on her face told me she was back in that apartment, reliving the experience, moment by moment. I had the crown around the tip of my cock rubbing the top of her slit. Her pussy juice was almost flowing. I could feel wetness under my hip. I knew she was floating along in that state of bliss she knew so well. I felt like I could keep her there forever. Her story continued, “We went on like that for a long time. Then Richard raised up. He was hard again. He got up on his knees. And I watched him slide his cock into the pussy I was licking. His shaft was almost touching my face. Seeing that so close was like being part of something so twisted, it was impossible to turn away. The three of us moved together. Richards balls brushed my forehead every time he plowed into her hole. I could feel her fingers in my cunt. I wanted to cum so bad. I was pushing my hips up to get her to suck my pussy lips into her mouth, like before.”

After her last statement, she pushed her hips forward. The tip of my cock was barely inside her hot, dripping hole. She squeezed her legs together. With so much of her lubrication, I still moved my hard rod back and forth, almost into her, then back out. She continued with her story, “I felt Richard cumming. His cock jerked inside her. Then he started moving again. His cum was leaking out of her hole. I knew that salty taste and smell. I just kept licking her and swallowing all of it down.”

12