Joy & Elation

Story Info
Finally learning why, at least in one instance.
893 words
4.38
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

Ever since He had seen Raise the Red Lantern, our Master had decided to enact a similar scenario in which my slave sister and i were effectively in competition for the right to sleep in His bed. There were times when He invited us both into His bed at night, but otherwise, only one of us would join Him, typically after a scene. If one of us were on a period on a given evening, He would usually select the other, and those nights i completely understood His decision. Similarly, if one of us had some critical task or issue the following day and needed the night to prepare, He would of course select the other, and i understood such decisions as well.

But in general, i never could understand why our Master chose me over her, or her over me. He never explained it - not that He was expected to explain His decisions. Nonetheless, deep inside, i wanted and practically needed to know: How did our Master decide between her and me?

i was particularly wondering about this after nine nights in a row in which she had been chosen - nine nights during which neither of us was menstruating. To be honest, i was beginning to feel jealous of her. It was not just that i was in the large bed alone, the bed that she and i had shared for several months before our Master had seen Raise the Red Lantern and adopted one of the film's main concepts to the dynamic He and we shared. It was the fact that, while sex and bondage certainly did not exclusively occur in our Master's bedroom, it somehow always felt more meaningful and more significant in His bedroom: bound to His bedposts or to the shackles installed on the tall iron posts at the foot of His bed, my back sliding across the carpet as He pounded me ruthlessly, my vision of His favorite picture of Him with us two young slaves becoming cloudy as He strangled me nearly to the point of losing consciousness...

i was alone in the bed for the ninth night in a row, and i was quite wet - not because i had illicitly touched myself, but because her screams were so clear even through two closed heavy wooden doors located at opposite ends of a long hallway. i knew those screams all too well: screams of forced pleasure, screams of pleading for permission to give in at last to the orgasm building within her. Between the screams, i could hear the sobs which accompanied her barely-coherent begging. i kept imagining her standing at the end of the bed, her wrists encased in the well-padded shackles, her ankles secured to either end of the footboard with just enough slack for her to "dance" as needed, a blindfold robbing her of sight to make her more acutely aware of the pleasure being forced upon her. In my mind's eye, i pictured her flailing against the black iron footboard, trying futilely to escape from several of the powerful vibrators in our Master's arsenal. i imagined her hair bouncing and swaying with her frenzied movements, her hard-tipped breasts in constant motion as she continued to scream and struggle for our Master's personal delight...

i could resist no longer. Beneath the sheets, i broke one of the Rules, quickly bringing myself to the brink of orgasm before the sense of shame overtook me. As much as i needed it, it was definitely not an orgasm i enjoyed, and afterward, i sobbed openly into one of the large fluffy pillows, knowing that in the morning, i would confess to Him and suffer the consequences He deemed appropriate for my cardinal transgression.

*****

"And you didn't enjoy it?" He asked after i had confessed.

"No, Sir." i knelt before Him while He towered over me, His unusual height making me feel even smaller than normal in this situation. i had barely been able to look Him in the eyes while confessing, and i could still feel the streaks on my cheeks even though my eyes no longer overflowed.

"I'm proud of you."

my head snapped up as i looked at Him with disbelief. How could He be proud of me for breaking one of the most sacred Rules? It did not make any sense.

"One of the things which has really impressed Me about you," He explained, "is your libido. you are almost always so sexually charged that I hadn't expected you to last more than three or four days - maybe five days at the most. I'd never pushed you beyond two days, letting your body do that for Me each month. But nine days without an orgasm... I am very, very impressed that you have such a strong will and I'm very proud of you, both for lasting so long and for your confession."

The tears began to flow again as i heard His kind and honest words. The sadness and the shame i had felt began to lift from my shoulders.

"Stand and bend over the back of the sofa," He instructed as my slave sister finally came downstairs, just in time to watch as our Master undressed and gave my pussy a strong and much-needed reaming. i screamed and i cried throughout.

...with great joy and elation.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers