Juanita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy swallowed. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Neither could he take his eyes off his cousin's breasts. Feeling sheepish, he glanced over at Raul and his dad. Both were grinning. They were getting a kick out of seeing him squirm.

Oh hell! If it doesn't bother her, why should it bother me? I've wanted to see and touch her tits ever since she got here. I just didn't think I'd get to do it with an audience looking on.

"Come on Jimmy; don't be bashful." Juanita's comment spurred him to action. He poured some of the lotion into his left hand, rubbed his palms together, and then put both hands on Juanita's breasts. A nipple settled into each palm. He let his hands slide lightly over the firm mounds and then began gently squeezing. Her nipples stiffened. Oh, damn. Why the hell aren't we someplace where I could really do what I want to do?

Reluctantly, Jimmy finished applying the sunscreen to his cousin's front side and returned the bottle of lotion to her. As he turned away from her to go to where Raul and his dad were unloading the rolls of plastic sheeting from the truck, he was painfully aware of his erection. His penis was caught between his leg and his jeans in such a way that some of his pubic hair was caught beneath his foreskin and he felt as though it was going to cut enough to draw blood. As unobtrusively as he could, he went to the other side of the truck, opened his jeans and skinned back his foreskin to release the hair. After re-zipping his pants, he went to help his brother and dad.

As he approached them, Patrick said, "Well, did you enjoy that as much as it looked like you were?"

"Yeah, but I'd have liked it a lot better if you two apes hadn't been watching."

For the next three hours the men spread the sheets of plastic over the bowl shaped ponds, and every half our or so Juanita took cold water to them. A couple of times Patrick asked her to wet the shop towel that he wore beneath his baseball cap so that it covered the back of his neck and the tops of his shoulders.

At noon, they pulled the truck into a shady spot beneath some cottonwood trees and ate lunch. All four found themselves preoccupied with thoughts about, and a desire for sex. Each of the men wanted to be alone with Juanita. Ordinarily, she would have welcomed the chance to be alone with any one of them, but now found herself really wanting to be with Raul again.

The afternoon was little different from the morning. The men worked, sweated, and drank the water Juanita took to them.

In spite of the sunscreen, Juanita's skin began to turn red and hurt. She finally put her shirt on to keep her breasts from blistering. The sun didn't seem to bother the men, even though none of them had put any lotion on them. After thinking about it, she decided that they went shirtless so often that they no longer sunburned.

By four, that afternoon when Patrick called an end to the day's work, he and his sons had two of the ponds lined with the plastic sheeting. He told the others they would line the third pond the next day and then spray a sealant onto the seams to complete the job. After loading their tools and left over plastic sheeting onto the truck they returned to the ranch house and neighboring outbuildings to do some chores before dinner.

While the men continued working, Juanita went into the house to see Aunt Carmen before going to take a cool shower. She felt hot, and knew she had burned before she finally put her shirt on.

"'Nita, you look like a boiled lobster. Didn't you use any sun screen?" her aunt asked.

"I did, but I guess I sweat so much it washed off, and I was out in the sun a long time today."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little. I was going to go take a cold shower to see if that would help."

"That's a good idea. When you get finished, let me know and I'll put some aloe Vera on the reddest and most painful areas. It does wonders to soothe sunburn."

Twenty minutes later Juanita patted herself dry. Her shoulders and breasts were too tender to rub them with the towel. She then slipped on a robe and went to the kitchen to tell Carmen she was ready for the aloe.

When she and her aunt were back in her bedroom, she peeled off the robe. Carmen looked at the girl's flaming red breasts and said, "Well, I see you gave the boys some eye candy today. Did they get any work done, or did they spend the day gawking at your titties?"

"They worked. The only time they looked at me was while Jimmy rubbed suntan lotion on me."

"Oh, so Jimmy got to touch your boobies. I'll bet he enjoyed that."

"I think he did. He had trouble walking when he finished. I think his hard-on was bothering him."

"I'll bet it was."

Carmen gently rubbed Juanita's upper body with the juice from several freshly cut and peeled spears of aloe Vera. The astringent juice cooled and soothed her skin. At the same time, Carmen's hands on her breasts made her nipples stiffen. Carmen noticed and said, "Hon, ordinarily I'd suck those beautiful nubs, but this aloe juice is bitter as hell. Now lie down for a few minutes while I go back to the kitchen and finish cooking."

Juanita did as her aunt ordered. However, her aunt's gentle massage of her breasts had left her horny. As she lay there on her back, she teased her erect nipples with the fingers and thumb of her right hand, and slipped her left hand down to spread her labia so that she could spread her pussy juice up across her erect clit. As she lay there masturbating, she fantasized that Jimmy was with her and was making love to her. It took her only a few minutes to come. She fell asleep with her fingers still between her pussy lips, and didn't awaken until she felt Carmen's hand on her cheek and heard her say that dinner was ready.

Juanita thanked her aunt and said she would be in the dining room as soon as she could dress. Her upper body was still fiery red and tender. She slipped a loose fitting cotton print housedress over her nude body, slipped a pair of flip-flops on her feet, went to the bathroom to pee and wash her hands and then went to join the others at the dinner table.

Dinner passed. The men talked among themselves about what they needed to do the next day. Carmen and Juanita gossiped about family matters. After dinner, while Juanita and Carmen did the dishes, the men went to the family room to watch TV and have an after dinner drink.

Until bedtime, the evening passed without incident. As soon as the ten o'clock news was finished, Patrick turned off the TV, told the others he was going to bed, and left the room. Carmen told the others good night and followed her husband to their room. Raul and Jimmy each kissed their cousin goodnight. The three of them then left for their rooms. Jimmy's room was across the courtyard and near Juanita's. He walked with her.

When they got to the door to her room, Jimmy took her hand and said, "Juanita, I don't know how to say this, but, but I want to see and touch your breasts again. They're so perfect."

Hearing Jimmy's words sent a flush of pleasure through Juanita causing her nipples and clit to stiffen. She had enjoyed having his hands caress her so much. Now, she wanted to feel them again. "Thank you. I'd love to let you, but right now they are so sunburned and tender that I don't think I could stand to have you touch them."

"I'm sorry. But, if I promise not to touch them, will you show them to me again?"

"Okay, come into my room. I'll let you look, but don't touch."

Jimmy opened the door to her room and they went in. As he closed the door, Juanita turned on one of the bedside lamps and slipped out of her housedress. When Jimmy turned toward her, she was completely nude.

"Damn you're beautiful!" was all he could say. He could scarcely believe his eyes.

"Oh damn, it's going to be so hard to not touch you. You're gorgeous."

"Well, I only told you that you can't touch my sunburned parts. If you'll be nice, you can touch me anyplace that's not burned." Saying that, she went to him, put her arms around his neck and pulled him down so that she could give him a hot, open-mouthed kiss.

Moments later, he was as nude as she was.

Jimmy, like his dad and his younger brother, was a skilful lover. He did everything that would ordinarily have sent Juanita into an orgasmic nirvana. In spite of his desire to please, and his skill, Juanita barely responded to his cunnilingus and copulation. He filled her vagina more completely than had either Patrick or Raul, or for that matter more than had any of her previous lovers. Nevertheless, she felt something was missing, something she could not identify.

When Jimmy ejaculated, lost his erection and withdrew, Juanita was still unsatisfied. For only the second time since losing her virginity, she had failed to have an orgasm. To make things worse, she hadn't pretended to come; Jimmy knew she had not. She could see the hurt and disappointment in his face. He had truly wanted their coupling to be as pleasant for her as it was for him.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. I just wasn't with you. I don't know what was wrong. Maybe my sunburn was bothering me more than I thought."

"It's okay 'Nita. At least you didn't pretend to come. I appreciate that."

They kissed. Jimmy dressed and left. Juanita went to the bathroom, douched and took a cold shower. She slept poorly that night. Her sunburn was only part of the problem. The rest was that she felt a nagging uncertainty about herself.

When she had come to Rancho O'Rourke, she had seen herself as a thoroughly modern young woman with a bent toward hedonism. She was not a virgin. She had experienced lesbian sex, and had indulged in-group sex during which she had let several different boys fuck her. She had come to Rancho O'Rourke hoping, and expecting to continue her licentious life. Now, now, it seemed to be wrong. Something had happened to her, and she could not give it a name. She just knew that it was hurting her.

It took her a long time to go to sleep that night. When she finally did sleep, she dreamt. She dreamt of her day with Raul, the day they had worked on the fence and had made love under the cottonwood tree by the river. Had she been a male, her orgasm would have sprayed semen all over her and her bed. As it was, it just woke her up and left her with a soaking wet pussy. It also left her with a clue as to what was bothering her -- why sex with Uncle Patrick and with Jimmy had left her feeling empty and unsatisfied.

Sex with Raul had been wonderful. He had satisfied her as no other man had ever done. With him, it wasn't just a physical act. He had not the physical endowment of Jimmy, or the technical skill of Uncle Patrick, nor the raw enthusiasm of several others who had spilled their come in her, but he had something none of the others had. She felt, no she was certain; he had made love with her — not to her, but with her. When they made love out there under the cloudless blue New Mexico sky, they had not just joined their bodies, genital to genital. They had joined their total being.

Oh God? Oh God!

The orgasm she had at the end of the dream had awakened her. The epiphany that followed calmed her. She slept peacefully the rest of the night and awoke to sunlight streaming in through the window across the room from her bed.

The next day drug by. Juanita could not get the events of the last three days, or the previous night's dream out of her mind. Ever since she had discovered the pleasures of sex, she had done everything she could think of to experience it in its many different guises as possible. She had rejected getting involved in S&M, scat, and some of the other fetishistic practices she had watched others engage in because, to her, they did not look like fun, and she liked to have fun more than she liked anything else.

She found herself thinking about this and wondering about what was happening to her. Up until she made love with Raul, all of her sexual encounters had been fun. Making love with Raul had been fun, more fun than she could imagine.

Having sex with Aunt Carmen, Uncle Patrick, and Cousin Jimmy had felt good, physically, but... Actually, sex with Carmen had been fun, but that had been before she and Raul had made love out by the river.

It puzzled her that when she thought about the events since her arrival at Rancho O'Rourke sex with her aunt and uncle, and with Jimmy was just that -- sex, screwing, fucking, sucking cock, or eating pussy, but when she her thoughts turned to what she and Raul had done, she always thought of it as 'making love.' Physically, what she and Raul had done was no different from what she had done with either Uncle Pat, or with Jimmy. But, and damn, it was a big but; what she and Raul had done was much, much more than just fucking, or eating one another. With him, there had been tenderness, a feeling of  completeness, of fulfillment that she had never experienced with anyone else, no matter how skilled they were at bringing her to orgasm.

Carmen noticed the change in Juanita and asked what was bothering her niece, but Juanita had evaded further questioning by merely saying, "It's really nothing. My sunburn is still making my tits hurt, and I've got a little bit of a headache. I'll be okay as soon as my tits stop burning and itching."

"Well, take a couple of aspirin. It will help your headache, and may even help with the sunburn. I also have some Bactine™ that you can spray on your breasts. It should help stop the burning."

"Thanks, Aunt Carmen. I'll take the aspirin, and if you don't mind, I'll go to my room and read until time to help you prepare lunch."

Back in her room, Juanita took off her blouse; her breasts were so tender that even the soft, smooth cloth hurt them. Bare breasted, she sat at the table beneath the window and tried to read a romance novel she had started on the flight to El Paso. After reading the same page five times, she gave up. Her thoughts just kept reverting back to the incestuous sex she had had since arriving, and the fact that what she has done with Raul was somehow different from what she had done with the others in the family.

As she reflected on these things, she realized that, right or wrong, she loved Raul. She wanted to marry him and to have his children. Yet, she knew that marriage between first cousins was prohibited by law, and she had heard, or read, somewhere that, children born of such an incestuous union ran a greater risk of inheriting a genetic defect than did children born to unrelated people. All of this furious mental activity did anything to calm her. In fact, the more she thought about her relationship with Raul, the more distraught she became.

As painful as it was to do so, Juanita rolled over pressing her sunburned breast against the satin sheet, and burying her face in the pillow. Unrestrained, her tears soaked the pillowcase while her sobs shook her from head to foot.

Although raised as a Catholic, Juanita had never been a religious person. She went to Mass only because she had attended a parochial school and attending Mass with her classmates was required. Now, for the first time in many years, she found herself praying. That scared her. Suddenly her head filled with all of the admonitions she had heard about non-marital sex that she had heard from her teachers. They had told her that even masturbation was a mortal sin, and that any sex outside the bounds of marriage was sin. Her misery deepened.

She cried herself to sleep. Her dreams were even more horrid than the conscious thoughts she had while awake. She saw herself in the confessional booth and heard the priest tell her to pray that God would forgive her because he could not. Then she saw herself on her deathbed and watched as her soul departed her body to be instantly transported to hell where Satan welcomed and embraced her. As the devil held her, she and he were nude; his chest against her already inflamed breasts burned, burned like hell! The pain and the horror of the dream woke her. She was still lying face down on the bed. As smooth as the satin sheets were, the constant movement caused by her crying had rubbed her sunburned tits raw.

Groggy and disoriented, she stumbled to the bathroom, turned the shower on and adjusted the water temperature until it was barely warm enough to tolerate. She then stood in the frigid spray letting it play on her scarlet, painful breasts. The cold water eased the pain somewhat, but did not alleviate it completely.

After patting herself dry, she took two aspirins and put on a robe so that she could go to Carmen and ask for some more Aloe Vera. That which Carmen had applied earlier had really felt good, but its soothing effect had worn off.

When Carmen saw her niece she her face registered the shock she felt at the sight of the girl's bloodshot eyes with the deep dark circles beneath them, and the pale, lifeless appearance of Juanita's face.

"Darling, are you okay? You look like death warmed over."

"I don't feel well. My tits feel like they are on fire. I took a cold shower and that helped a little, but I was wondering if I could have some more Aloe to rub on them."

"You bet you can. Would you like me to apply it, or do you want to do it yourself?"

"I think I can do it myself, but thanks."

"Did you take any aspirin this morning?"

"Yes, about ten minutes ago."

"Well, come on outside. I'll cut some Aloe, and peal it for you, then we'll come back here to the kitchen and I'll squeeze the juice out of it so that you can dab it on the burns without having to rub them."

When the Aloe juice was ready, Juanita thanked her aunt and returned to her room where she soaked cotton balls with the yellowish liquid and dabbed it gently over the hot, painful skin of her breasts. Just as she finished, Carmen knocked on the door and then came in without waiting for an invitation.

"Juanita, something is bothering you besides that sunburn. You look as though you cried all night."

"It's nothing."

"Girl, don't lie to me. Your face says there is something that has you hurting inside. What is it?"

"Aunt Carmen, I, I, just can't talk about it. Oh! I feel so miserable. I just want to go home."

"Darling, you haven't been here long enough to be homesick. Something else is bothering you. Tell me about it. Perhaps I can help."

"Aunt Carmen, I feel so dirty. I've had sex with you, with Uncle Pat, with Raul, and with Jimmy."

"Does it bother you that we are relatives and that incest is socially unacceptable?"

"No, not really. I don't see much difference between incest and any other sex between consenting adults."

"Then what's the matter?"

Tears welled in Juanita's eyes and ran down her cheeks. She sniffed and then said, "I'm in love with Raul. I want to marry him and have children with him, but I can't."

Juanita's confession hit Carmen like a rolled wet towel across her face. She sucked a deep breath, shook her head, and murmured "Ouch. No wonder you look like cold shit."

"Girl, you have a problem. It's one thing to go to bed with each of us and have some good clean sex, but like you said, falling in love and wanting to marry one of us presents a serious problem."

"I, I know. I feel so miserable. I love Raul. Since making love with him, I don't want sex with anyone else. I want to be his wife."

"Oh shit! Well, let me think about this for a while. Incestuous marriages are illegal in this country, but there may be a way around that.

"Does Raul know how you feel?"

"No, I haven't told him -- just you."

"Okay, try to pull yourself together. The guys are out working, but will be back at noon for lunch. In the meantime, I'll try to think of something helpful."

"Thank you."

After her confession to Aunt Carmen, Juanita remained in her room until Carmen called her to say lunch was ready. She had used the time to treat her sunburn, and to reflect upon what she and Carmen had said to one another. She still felt emotionally on tenterhooks, but she had calmed enough that she no longer felt she was being pulled apart at the seams. Additionally, she had used some eye drops which had cleared the redness from her eyes so that she no longer looked as though she had been crying.