Judging Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pumping into her time after time, I heard Amy grunt with each thrust, obviously enjoying what I was delivering for her. I tried to reach down and touch her clit, but she shuffled away and simply said, "No need." When she pushed back on to me and shouted a loud, "Oh", I knew she was cumming.

I kept thrusting, feeling the first deflation in my cock but happy knowing that Amy had cum. Eventually she slipped off the end of my cock and fell face-down on the bed. "That's better." She giggled. "Good for you?"

I slumped onto my back. "Horrible. Maybe the best orgasm of my life."

"Better than jacking off?"

"Just a bit."

"Good." Amy snuggled over to me, face to face. "How long before you can cum again?"

I looked at her, trying to work out just how serious she was with that question. "I just want to know how long I can nap for. I like a nap after sex, but I don't want to miss out on fucking you some more."

I promised to wake her when I was ready.

12