Judging by Her Looks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers

He kissed her hand and then drew her to himself. She expected him to kiss her but instead he pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her bra. He then kissed her on the neck as his arms embraced her.

Every touch of his lips to her skin was sending lightning through her body. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She couldn't believe she had just abandoned her date to pay for dinner.

Max unhooked her bra and pulled it off of her. She wanted him to feel her but he kept his distance. Instead he kissed her hand again. She took his hand and brought it to her chest. He moved closer again and kissed her on the lips. He felt her breasts and she could feel that he was a man. He was a real man.

She wanted him. She could feel herself begin to squirm with anticipation of what he might do to her. What she hoped he would do to her. She was not disappointed.

He spun her around and forced her to bend over. He lifted up her skirt and she instinctively parted her legs for him. He bent down behind her, moved her panties out of the way and started to lick her.

She braced her body against the wall with her arms. This felt very good. She felt exposed. She felt sexy. She felt wanted. She felt all her inhibitions going away.

Ding

The elevator door opened.

"Now's your chance to leave." he said.

"I want to stay." she said.

He stood up behind her and got his dick out. She took a deep breath. Was she really going to let him fuck her? It was so wrong. It was so naughty. She was a judge and he was ... putting his dick into her.

He didn't fuck her for very long. Max would not allow himself to cum. He enjoyed her pussy and got her almost there and then he stopped.

"Don't stop." she said.

He turned her around and then backed her to the wall.

"I decided."

Max got his pants back on correctly and then went to the elevator and pushed the button again. He didn't even look at her as she got her clothing back on correctly and she went to stand next to him.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I haven't had dinner yet."

"Oh." she remembered her date. He must be so furious with her. "May I go with you?"

"For now."

She followed him to his car and he opened the door for her.

"Nice." she said.

He didn't respond. He moved some things around and put a sheet over the items in the back seat.

He drove to a short order place. She sat with him as he ate eggs sunny side up with grits and orange juice.

"Don't people usually eat that kind of stuff for breakfast?"

"If I order it they make it. No questions asked." he said.

"I know but ..."

"If I say it is morning than it is morning. If I say it is evening it is evening. If I say I will eat morning food in the evening then that is what it will be. The sun rises at my word and sets when I command it to. It will be what o'clock I say it is and I will not tolerate argument on the subject."

"So, what time is it now?"

"Time for more toast." he said as he snapped his fingers to summon the waitress.

When he was finished eating Max drove the judge to her home. She was surprised to learn that he already knew where she lived.

"Would you like to come inside?" she asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I pray you. Please come in."

"Who am I?"

"Max Esil..."

"Not my name. I know that. Who am I?"

"I don't understand."

"Then I won't go in."

"How should I answer?"

"Who am I to you?"

"Uh ... lover?"

"No. Try again."

She thought. What could he mean? "Boyfriend?"

"No. This is your last chance."

She looked down and humbled herself to him. "Master?"

"There it is. Now open the door."

They both went inside and she led him to her bed. He commanded her to undress and she did. She was about to get into bed but he grabbed both of her wrists. He took her panties off the floor and tied her hands with them. Then he picked her up and threw her to the bed. She was scared for a moment but that feeling passed. She didn't know why but when he brought his body on top of hers she actually felt safe and shielded.

She hadn't seen when he took his dick out but it was out and now it was going into her. He still had his clothes on and she felt the fabric of his jeans rubbing against her skin. She looked up at him and he smiled as he looked down at her.

"Are you ready to obey?" he asked.

"Yes."

He stopped for a moment. She didn't know what was wrong. Had she said the wrong thing?

"You will cum for me." he said. "Now." He thrust back into her at just the right spot and it instantly sent her over the edge and her body went into full climax. She felt her heart racing and all the blood gushed to her head.

Max had control over himself and chose his own time for his orgasm. She was in the middle of hers and then he let his dick pump semen into her.

Max wondered where else the night would take him. He wanted to have another round of fucking but the judge had passed out. He relaxed for a bit and then went to her kitchen to see if she had anything to drink. There was nothing besides milk and alcohol so he just filled up a glass from the faucet.

While he was drinking the doorbell rang. Max was unsure if he should answer it. He looked at the monitor of the security system. It was her date from the restaurant. Max smiled. He went to her door and opened it.

"Can I help you?"

"Is Emily here?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm the one asking the questions here." Max stated.

"Uh ... we were on a date and she left."

"I know."

"I wanted to know if she was ok. Can I come in?"

Max grabbed the man by the lapel of his jacket. "I didn't say you could ask me questions."

"I'm sorry."

"Now get lost."

The man didn't know what to think so he just left.

Max wondered if he should spend the night in her house or just go home. Going home would be the safer thing to do.

...

The next day he was out doing his thing when he noticed that the judge was on the move and it looked like she was headed to his neighborhood. When she was a few blocks away he called her.

"What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Hi. I wanted to come over."

"I'm not home right now."

"Ok. Can I come by later?"

"Go straight for two blocks and turn left. You'll see a park. Wait for me there."

"How do you know where I am?"

Max didn't answer. He just hung up.

Max drove out to the park but lapped it a few times to make sure there weren't police waiting to ambush him. He parked next to her.

"So I guess we need to talk." she said.

"We aren't even dating and you already want to break up?"

"What? I didn't say that."

"We need to talk translates from Woman-ish-ian into Man-ese as 'stop and listen to me long enough for me to break up with you'."

"That's ridiculous."

"Well, I can save you the words. You're going to tell me that you are a strong and independent woman and just because we slept together does not mean that I have any claim over you whatsoever."

"Actually no, well, yeah, well, we can address that later but first we need to settle what this means for the court."

"I told you last night that I didn't want to talk about the court case."

"Well tough we need to talk about the case now. I hope you realize that sleeping with me can not change my earlier decision."

"Yeah, I know."

"You need to understand that this in no way gives you special favors with the court."

"I didn't ask for any."

"You can't even hint at it."

"I'm not the one who brought it up."

"I'm just saying we need to be clear on this. If you thought sleeping with me would get me to rule in your favor when you court date comes up you are very, very mistaken. In fact, I can't even hear the case now. I have to recuse myself and when the next judge learns the reason why I had to recuse myself they are likely to throw out your motion. Sleeping with me only hurt your chances, it didn't help you at all."

"Are you still talking about the court stuff? Look, I'm an adult and you are an adult so which law did I break? Are you saying I did something wrong?"

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, you didn't break the law but you need to know that I can't ..."

"I knew perfectly well the legal ramifications of what I was going to do before I did it. I knew that I was shooting myself in the foot and that I would find myself stuck with this teenager for at least the next two years. I knew you would have to recuse yourself and I knew the next judge would likely just not want to be bothered. I knew all of that and I did it anyway. What does that tell you?"

"That men are stupid and they let their dicks think for them."

"Wow, I try to give you a compliment and that is the best response you can come up with. Women really are dumber than men, aren't they."

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't. Why don't you say it in a normal English language sentence instead of relying on me to have mind reading abilities."

"And why don't you just say what you mean instead of talking in riddles."

"I knew very well that once I pursued you romantically that I had no chance of getting the court to remove this teenager you've illegally stuck me with. But I thought you were interesting, pretty, and possibly intelligent so I went for it anyway. I thought maybe you would be the type of person that I could get along with and have something with. I had a very high opinion of you but of course now I see that you are just some crazy 'kill all men' feminist who just wants me to go away. But don't worry, I won't bother you or interrupt your life anymore. You won't ever have to hear from me again."

"Kill all men feminist? What gave you that idea?"

"Weren't you about to give me the 'I don't need a man' speech?"

"No."

"Look, judge I ..."

"Don't call me judge. We've slept together, you no longer get to call me judge. My name is Emily."

"Ok Look ... Emily ... I enjoyed last night but I know how these things go with you modern women. Wham, bam, thank you mister. And then I never physically see you again for the rest of my life. To you I'm just something to kill an evening with but you'd never admit to your friends that we were together since you already know what they'd think."

"Well ... I'm not like that. I don't know the sort of women you met in your life Mr. Esilva ..."

"Max, if I can't call you judge then you can't call me Mr. Esilva."

"Fine, Max. I enjoyed last night too. To be honest I don't know what I was thinking. I don't think I was thinking but yes I enjoyed last night. I know you big strong men need us women to stroke your egos a bit and so yes it was fabulous. And no, I'm not going to hide my connection to you, I can't. I have to give a reason why I recuse myself so there. As for a relationship, well I think we skipped some steps so if you don't mind I'd like to go back to square one and try to build something from there."

"Really? Are you sure that's wise. I mean I don't know you and you don't really know me so I could turn out to be some crazy guy."

"I'm not talking about getting married tomorrow, just start from first base."

"All the way at first base?"

"You know, square one. We get to know each other. I already know you aren't crazy since I did a background check on you already."

"Wo, slow down, you did what?"

"It was for the court. You are highly intelligent but lack motivation to participate fully in society after your prison stay."

"I don't know. If it's all the same to you I'd rather just sit out the whole relationship thing. I'm not scared of commitment or anything. I just don't think you'd be very happy dating someone like me."

"Well, it isn't really your decision alone to make. I want to give this a try."

"Ok. I'm still a bit skeptical but ok. I'll give this a chance. One chance, but I'm telling you right now, I'm out the first sign of crazy I see. You do one thing that sets off my red flag and I don't care who you are or think you are, I'm out."

"Well thank you for your cooperation."

There was silence for a bit and then the judge asked, "How Sarah doing?"

"Who?"

"The girl I put with you?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I paid my neighbor to take her in."

"You did what?"

"I did what you should have done from the beginning. I don't have time to take care of a teenager and it isn't fair to turn her into a latch key kid."

"You know you're in violation of a court order is she doesn't sleep at your house."

"I can't have her sleeping in my house."

"Why not?"

"The same reason a comic book character shouldn't have a sidekick."

"That doesn't answer the question."

"Give me your keys."

"Why?"

"Now, or this conversation is over."

She pulled her keys out. He looked them over and then started to remove her house key.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm moving in with you."

"What?"

"Do you want to have a relationship with me?"

"You know I do."

"Then I'm moving in. Just think about how much we'll be able to get to know each other that way."

"But ..."

"Ok, fine. Take your key back and leave me. I don't want to see you anymore."

"Wait. Stop going to the extreme."

"Why are you still here?"

She grit her teeth and then extended her hand with the key in it out to him.

Sigh. "Will you move in with me?"

"No. You've already rejected me."

"No I didn't. I just wanted to get clarification."

"I don't feel welcome."

"I'm sorry. Will you please move in with me?"

"No. You aren't asking politely enough."

"Master, I pray you, please move in with me."

"On one condition."

"What?"

"Replace your bailiff."

"Why?"

"I have reason to believe he sells drugs on the weekends."

"That is a serious accusation."

"One that I can prove. So, what do you say?"

"Show me the proof."

"First you answer."

"If I ..."

"Answer, yes or no. Answer now."

"Ok. I'll replace him. I want you to move in with me."

"Good." Max pulled out his phone and put in some commands. "I just sent you an email of your former bailiff that were taken yesterday."

She looked at the pictures on her phone. "How did you..."

"You aren't authorized to know."

"I'll have to report this."

"You will do no such thing. What do you think would happen to you if you did?"

"Nothing."

"Wrong. Why do you think I was put in prison for a year?"

She understood what he was implying.

And that was how Max was able to move the teenage girl, whose name was Sarah, in with Emily. Of course it sort of meant that Max had to move in with her as well but that was ok since he sort of liked her. He'd be sad when the day came that he had to leave her. Of course that day would eventually have to come. No one evaded the police forever.

Well. That wasn't true. Government assholes evaded arrest forever. Max was sitting on evidence that the governor of the state was embezzling millions of taxpayer money. He also had evidence that the president had murdered four people, one of whom was a toddler at the time. If they ever arrested Max, he'd ask for a pardon.

Of course he didn't really plan to let them arrest him. If it looked like the police were coming for him then he'd get out of the country and then drop the document bomb.

The teenage girl was very quiet as Emily showed her which room was hers. The teenager didn't understand why she was now going to live with the judge that had overseen her case.

That evening Max cooked for everyone and they ate dinner together and it almost felt like they were a family.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers
12