Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a turn on to watch Judi wailing away with the strap on Jenna's bare ass cheeks. Stroking my cock which was still bleeding from the needle I couldn't wait for it to get hard and push it into Jenna's sassy mouth. Judi kept watching me to see if my cock was getting hard. I could tell that she too was anxious for the drug to take effect. I was sure there was going to be plenty of action for the both of them if the drug did its trick. I must have counted a good 50 whacks of the strap by the time my cock began getting hard. All the erotic stimulation was working and my cock began sticking towards the ceiling at a 30° angle. I had never experienced an erection such as this since college. Judi's eyes grew as big as saucers when she saw my stiff cock. She stopped whipping Jenna's butt long enough to order me to forcibly shove my cock down Jenna's throat. Grabbing her blond ponytail I yanked her head up so that her mouth was even with my cock. Giving her a smile and a wink I pushed all 7in. down her throat until she gagged. I immediately surmised that she had not been a practitioner of the deep throat technique.

I kept my cock down her throat cutting off her air passage for a full minute until Judi signal me to pull free. Pulling out with a pop and a cock coated with saliva Judi ordered me to come behind Jenna and stick it in her pussy. Her opening was already wet from all the oral sex Jenna earlier had been treated to. I thought that the oral sex would have made it very easy for my cock to slide all the way into her tight hole. I stuck the head of my cock between her labia finding her hole and pushed inside very uncomfortably as if Jenna was closing the way for me with her vagina muscles cramping up on me. One inside to my surprise her vaginal muscles immediately collapsed around my shaft. I felt as if I was being placed in Chinese handcuffs because she held such a tight grip on me it was hard for me to pull free and begin fucking her. Jenna was actually apologetic and was begging me to have restraint on her. Judi stroked Jenna's face and hair telling her that she had an experienced and gentle coxman for a lover and not to worry a bit. So I decided to enjoy the feeling of her friendly handshake and just grind away as if my cock were a drill pushing deeper into her sex. Grabbing my face so that we were looking in each other's eyes Judi asked me how I liked being in the tightest cunt in the county finally confessing to me that Jenna's suffers from Vaginismus often developing anxiety regarding sexual intercourse with a man and penetration. This is why she prefers sex with a woman because she can have oral sex with clitoral stimulation and never worry about vaginal penetration.

Going back in front of the horse to talk to Jenna Judi slapped her face several times promising Jenna that today she was going to get her first orgasmic fuck with a real cock and that I was going to become very familiar with her tight pussy as Judi smiled at me. Pushing her pussy into Jenna's mouth holding her ponytail I could tell by the look of Judi's face that Jenna's tongue was already at work. The ploy worked because Jenna was no longer paying attention to my cock inside her vagina so I began to slowly slide the head of my cock stimulating her G-Spot, and probably for the first time giving her sensations Jenna had never felt before. I was fortunate enough to have several women train me in the arts of sexual intercourse. My main goal was not to provide pleasure for myself but to service my female partner. Any sensations for me were secondary to my partner's pleasure.

Judi was already in heaven getting tongued by Jenna. Her head bent back and she was manipulating her nipples between her fingers enjoying all the sensations of Jenna's wet tongue. I think that Jenna was manipulating Judi instead so that she would save her asscheeks from any more strapping. The sensations in my own cock were quite different because even though I was rock hard I lacked the feeling or the need to ejaculate. It was as if my cock was a dildo and could last all night long. My balls were still sore from cumming all afternoon but it seemed that right now they were out of the loop. I could actually fuck without worrying about the need to ejaculate. I felt bad for Jenna because her buttcheeks were bright red from the strap so I held on to her waist instead as I slowly coaxed an orgasm with my dildo dick. Jenna was actually responding to the sensations from the head of my cock pushing against her G-Spot. I could see that her clitoris will was busy rubbing against the silicon nubs that Judi had placed beneath her pussy prior to the whipping. Judi loves to provide a little bit of pleasure whenever she gives pain. I was sure I was going to have to pay with my ass for fucking her lesbian girlfriend today. But since Judi ordered me to service her I wanted to do the best job especially when Judi was watching.

I decided to get a little more nasty and I began sucking on my middle finger to make it wet. As soon as it was slick with saliva I pushed it into Jenna's butthole so I could put more pressure on my cock. Jenna didn't even notice she was so busy licking Judi's clitoris. I think Jenna felt more comfortable knowing that I would not be making a deposit this time around so she felt safe. Even though I was fucking her with slow steady strokes her vagina constantly kept me clamped tightly so that I could hardly move. I could tell she was getting more stimulation from her engorged clitoris than from her vagina. Yet I was only concerned with her having an orgasm with me inside of her so that she could be introduced to cumming with a cock in her. I could tell that Judi was not worrying about Jenna other than her tongue working her clitoris. Judi's eyes were rolled back into her head and she was stroking Jenna's face lovingly as Jenna pleasured Judi. I was hoping that Jenna was concentrating on Judi rather than my cock buried in her tight pussy.

I could feel Jenna's sex beginning to stir as she was actually moving with me as I worked the head of my cock against her G-Spot. Jenna was moving her hips around and downward pushing her clitoris against the well placed nubs that were attached to the horse. I could see they were getting sticky with her juices. I was beginning to notice that both girls were getting close to climaxing. I was sure that Judi was going to use all the encouragement she could muster to get Jenna to come with my cock inside of her.

Judi has been known to fake an orgasm especially with men yet she seldom does with me because I'm trained to pleasure her in the way she likes. If she does fake an orgasm when I'm fucking her it is for a purpose and I never questioned her. I remember one time she fucked me in front of one of her girlfriends named Roxy, at the nude beach. The three of us had just finished giving each other a coconut oil massage. I was last and Judi wanted to show off my cock so she massaged me until I was rock hard. Reading Judi's face Roxy told her to go ahead and fuck me. Judi got on top of me riding my stiff erection. Roxy began French kissing Judi while Judi slowly bounced up and down on top of me. I could tell by the way she was kissing Roxy that she wanted Judi's mouth on her sex. Judi faked an orgasm so that she could 69 with Roxy and finished her orgasm like a true lesbian. I didn't get shafted because Judi convinced that sexy blond with a well trained cunt to sit on my dick and finish me off. The three of us became real close friends.

Waking from my fantasy I heard Judi begin speaking to Jenna in a sexy erotic tone of voice encouraging her to let herself go and release herself to climax. I could tell that to Judi was close to coming as well as I watched Jenna's head bobbing between her legs licking Judi's clitoris wildly. Because of the trust that Jenna put in both of us she was able to have an earth shattering orgasm. Finishing herself off with her hand, Judi climaxed in unison with Jenna. Jenna's finally lifted her head away from Judi's pussy and began screaming at the top of her lungs. At the same time I could feel Jenna's vagina muscles clapping so tightly around my cock it felt as if she was going to cut it off. Her muscles seemed to freeze around my stiff cock holding me prisoner inside of her. Sensing the problem Judi moved around next me noticing my predicament. Never wanting to leave a good thing go since I was definitely glued to Jenna's body Judi decided to take advantage of the situation. Picking up the strap Judi's promised Jenna that she was going to whip the man that just fucked her pussy. Pushing me over ordering me to grab onto Jenna's shoulders Judi raised the strap bringing it down across both my asscheeks. The force of the strap drove me forward pushing my cock deeper into Jenna's tight grip. Finally realizing that I was still inside her Jenna was cursing me encouraging Judi to whip me harder.

Telling me she could not let her sister down Judi promised that I was going to get a well blistered ass just like the girls. My cheeks were still sore from the strapping that Jenna gave me earlier but they were not as bad as the girl's. I couldn't believe that I was being held down solely by Jenna's vaginal problem having no choice but to endure the strap. I was rather disappointed because I wanted to feel my cock sliding into her asshole as well. I couldn't believe that the shot Judi gave me was keeping my cock hard this whole time. I was sure it was going to be hard long after my whipping and that I would be fucking Judi as well. Showing no mercy Judi wailed my backside ferociously snapping the strap as fast and as hard she could causing me to cry out after every blow which seemed to relax Jenna in a different altered state taking her mind off of her vagina. After about 30 whacks I could actually begin to move my cock in and out freely as Judi encouraged me to continue fucking her. Jenna was actually enjoying it now knowing that I was suffering above her. She actually began responding by moving her hips urging me to keep fucking her. Giving me another hard volley with the strap Judi was stirring up something deep inside of me and I was actually feeling the beginnings of what she calls a female orgasm. From the stimulation of the head of my cock in Jenna's tight pussy I could feel something deep inside of me traveling from the head of my cock to my brain and I began to orgasm. There were no contractions or fluids flowing from the head of my cock; I was just transformed into a euphoric state collapsing on top of Jenna. Judi continued to strap my ass cheeks knowing that I had just came.

When she finally stopped my ass cheeks were blistered as promised. Dropping the strap Judi pulled me free of Jenna pushing me back on the bed straddling my still erect cock. I watched her riding up and down on me vigorously fingering her clitoris until Judi orgasmed as well. My cock well greased with her vaginal secretions, Judi ordered me to stand back up and fuck Jenna in the ass before I lost my erection. I quickly obeyed. Jenna's orgasm had relaxed her anus for me making it easy to push inside of her. I paid no attention to her curses sliding past her sphincter muscles driving all the way inside until my balls smacked her pussy. Standing up next to me I watched Judi's strapon a 10in. dildo that she was going to use on me. Slowly she greased it up with KY jelly and got behind me. For the third time tonight I was getting my ass reamed as Judi pushed the entire dildo into me with one continual shift of her hips driving my own dick deeper into Jenna's asshole.

Even though my cock was rock hard it felt as if the skin on my cock was going to get rubbed off from overuse. With Judi reaming my own asshole she bent forward and told me to start concentrating on urinating. Judi want me to give Jenna a golden enema. From the pressures that the dildo was putting on my bladder it didn't take much teasing for me to begin releasing fluids much to Jenna's angry curses. The faster I hosed her insides her belly began to cramp making her wiggle and fight the feeling. Once I started I didn't have a choice but to empty inside of her. Judi demanded that when I was finally finished to quickly pull free so that she could take over. I made sure that I drained every last drop of pee into Jenna then quickly pulled out of her. Stopping the flow with two fingers in Jenna's butthole, Judi worked the head of dildo into Jenna's asshole forcibly driving the entire length inside of her.

Holding my still hard cock in my hand Judi wiggled her butt inviting me to fuck her asshole while she fucked Jenna's. I decided to grease myself with a little KY jelly and not cause Judi much discomfort so as not to suffer her wrath. Urging me not to worry Judi grabbed the head of my dick pushing it into her asshole. Placing my hands on her hips I drove my cock all the way into her butt. Holding on for dear life I allowed Judi's to do the driving keeping my cock inside of her. Grabbing Judi around her breasts I began fondling them as she fucked Jenna with deep strokes of the dildo. I moved my body with Judi as she expertly fucked Jenna's asshole with full strokes of the 10in. dildo. Judging by the way Jenna was taking the anal fucking I could tell that Judi had trainer to be her to be her rear-end slut. I think that Judi has given me the task to train Jenna's pussy for orgasmic fucking. I was sure that both Jenna and I were going to be loaned out very soon to help pay for Judi's expense account. Judi was training us to do anything she asked of us without doubt or hesitation.

Stirring up Jenna's anal hornets nest for a good ten minutes I couldn't believe how turned on Jenna was as she began orgasming out of control squirting come from her pussy all over Judi. Keeping the dildo buried in Jenna's asshole Judi looked around at me ordering me to fuck her asshole until she came. I knew exactly how to do it moving around and around so that the nerve endings around her asshole were being stimulated to the Max. I could feel her asshole tightening around my cock and Judi began screaming out orgasming and squirting her own juices all over me. The three of us collapsed on top of each other out of breath and totally exhausted from all the whipping and fucking. Pulling free of Judi's asshole I couldn't believe that my cock was still hard. Unbuckling her harness Judi's left the dildo buried in Jenna's butthole so that she could hold it inside of her as a butt plug containing my fluids so that she could properly get rid of the golden enema on the toilet. Judi quickly unbuckled Jenna who ran for the bathroom cursing my name on the way.

Leading me to the bathroom by my still stiff cock to the sink Judi took a soapy washcloth cleaning my cock of fecal matter. Leading me by my magical stiff erection back to bed she pushed me on my back straddled my hips. Facing my feet Judi lowered her pussy on my cock easing herself slowly downward until her pussy swallowed all 7in. I felt like I was only a toy being used as a fucking machine for Judi's pleasure. With no eye contact I could only watch Judi's ass bouncing up and down as she fucked my cock with her pussy. I could see her rapidly fingering her clitoris as she bounced up and down on my cock. Judi was concentrating on using the head of my cock to stimulate her G-Spot so that she could have a double orgasm. Using her well trained vagina muscles Judi squeezed me almost as tight as Jenna did during her condition. I think that Judi was a little jealous and wanted to make sure that I would remain faithful to her remaining the best fuck I will ever get from a woman. All the tactile stimulation was beginning to get to me, the sounds of lovemaking, the nakedness, the forced female domination, the whippings, so I just let loose and began crying out when I heard Judi cry out with me. My hips lifted off the bed driving my cock deeper into Judi's pussy. I could feel her vaginal walls collapsing around my shaft squeezing and grasping me trying desperately to suck even one last sperm from my body. I could feel Judi squeezing and massaging my balls and to my own surprise I could feel the head of my penis beginning to pulsate and enlarge. I cried out again as Judi screamed with joy as I began releasing freshly formed seed into her pussy. I knew that if anyone could ever coax the last amount of seed from me it would be Judi.

Once we got our breath we finally separated. Holding her pussy lips closed Judi's slowly pulled herself off of my still hard cock. Moving her body so that we were in the 69 position Judi lowered her pussy to my waiting lips. I could already feel Judi sucking her juices from my stiff cock squeezing my balls to coax even more jism from the head of my dick. When Judi felt my tongue touch her pussy lips she began exercising her expert vagina muscles pushing my just excreted semen out of her vagina sliding onto my waiting tongue. I could feel Judi squeezing my balls as reminder that she wanted me to swallow her offerings. Judi kept sucking my dick as if I had a god like quality because my erection would not go away. It was as if she was worshiping my cock with her mouth. I couldn't believe that for the fifth time today I ejaculated so much semen into Judi's pussy. I swallowed several loads and even sucked her hole making sure that she was free of semen. Finally falling apart we embraced and began French kissing thanking each other for the afternoon of sexual excitement.

Jenna finally showed up squeaky clean from a shower. The three of had very sore and very blistered ass cheeks so we took turns rubbing Aloe Vera lotion all over them so that they would heal. All three of us were lying side by side with our anuses wide open from all the fucking. Judi joked that we're all primed to take on three hung studs giving a hint for future orgies. It had been over an hour and my cock was still hard. Neither of the girls wanted to suck me off so Judi volunteered getting up on her knees allowing me to fuck her pussy doggy style while she French kissed Jenna. I made sure that I used some KY jelly so that I would not further cause more soreness in Judi's vagina. I had never fucked so much in one day but it would be one to remember. This time Judi decided to loosely grasp of my cock hoping that it would encourage me to lose my erection because there would not be so much stimulation. Between watching the girls kiss each other and touch each other's breasts and the minimum stimulation on the shaft of my cock slowly I began losing my erection and soon I went limp. Sending me a way to take a cold shower, Judi's continued to make love to Jenna 69ing with her so that they could suck their sensitive clits.

Later after our 3 way I found this description on line about Jenna's condition. Women with varying degrees of Vaginismus often develop anxiety regarding coitus and penetration, and intercourse is usually painful. However, this does not mean that they cannot achieve or sustain sexual arousal. Many are very sexually responsive and may have orgasms through clitoral stimulation. Women with Vaginismus may seek sexual contact and sexual play as long as vaginal penetration is avoided. After that description I cannot blame Jenna for seeking a lady with a long tongue rather than a hot cock. I also found the drug description that Judi gave me as well;

Caverject is administered via small-needle injection into an area of the penis known as the corpus cavernosum. It works by relaxing smooth muscle tissue which, in turn, enhances blood flow to the penis, creating an erection. The drug is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction whether the cause is neurological, vascular, psychological or of mixed origin. This was a real treat to be able to be hard for that long and fuck so many times en I was sure that Judi was going to use this drug sparingly on me.