Judy Slips the Leash

Story Info
Wife finds out hubby is playing.
6.2k words
4.14
132.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a message from Just Plain Bob go to the Literotica Forum. Go to Authors Hangout and look for Open Letter from Plain Bob

It started out innocently enough, if you can call cheating on your husband innocent, but I'd have to say it was - at least compared with what happened later.

What happened was no one's fault except mine. After all, I was the grown-up. I could lay the blame on my husband for ignoring me, but the bottom line is that I could have, at any point along the way, kept it from happening. Could I have stopped it? Yes. Should I have stopped it? Most definitely. Did I want to stop it? Even now, knowing how it all turned out, I can't honestly answer that one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Darrel and I were high school sweethearts from the eighth grade to graduation. I gave Darrel my "pearl of great price" the night of the senior prom, liked it, and then spent every moment we were together looking for a flat surface to lie down on.

Darrel went off to college and I went to work at the A&P as a cashier. Just before Darrel left we swore our undying love for each other and promised to be true. I don't know about Darrel, but I broke that promise before he had been gone a week. My version of "remaining true" consisted of not taking on any steady boyfriends, after all, I was 'Darrel's girl'. When Darrel came home for Christmas break, spring break or summer vacation I was "his girl" and his alone, but as soon as he left I was anybody else's.

I make no apologies. When Darrel popped my cherry he awoke a sexual hunger in me that I just had to fill. Seventeen to seventy, it didn't matter; if the time and place were right I was ready. The most amazing thing about it is that Darrel never found out. I was pretty much the town slut, but word of it never got back to Darrel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Darrel came home for the summer at the end of his junior year and asked me to marry him when he graduated and I said yes. My round heels aside I did love him and if he had stayed home with me instead of going off to college I sincerely doubt anyone else would ever have gotten a taste of me.

When summer vacation was over and Darrel had gone back to school I looked around and did an assessment and decided that I'd better start getting some practice at being faithful to my man. That lasted three weeks. One morning I woke up alone with a terrible itch that needed to be scratched and realized that the time to be faithful was after the "I do" and not before. I decided that I'd better get all I could before I had to limit myself to one man.

Darrel graduated came home and I went back to being 'his girl' and we began making wedding plans. Two days before the wedding my girlfriends threw me a bridal shower. It was a typical bridal shower until Darrel's mother, sister and aunts left leaving only my girlfriends and me and then it got a little drunk out. Around midnight Sally Mae told me she had a final gift for me and led me into the bedroom where I found three naked guys I'd never seen before.

"Got to send you off with a bang" Sally Mae said as she walked out the door and closed it behind her.

As promiscuous as I had been I had never before had multiple partners. I stood there looking uneasily at the three men and finally one of them decided to take charge and then it all became a blur - a very delicious blur - as the three of them took turns on every orifice that they could use. I had my first anal sex and found that I loved it. I had a cock in my ass and one in my pussy at the same time and I loved that also. Next it was ass, pussy and mouth and I simply adored that and then it was repeat, repeat and repeat until none of the three could get it up anymore.

When they had gone Sally Mae came into the room to see how I was.

"You okay?"

"Cancel the wedding and give me the phone numbers of those three."

"I take it that you had a good time."

"I had a marvelous time. I had such a good time that I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to be a one man woman after this."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But, surprising everybody, including me, I was able to stay a one-man woman. It may have helped that Darrel took a job fourteen hundred miles away from what had been my playground and I had none of my old lovers around to tempt me, but whatever the reason I stayed a faithful wife. The years scrolled by, we had a son and a daughter and Darrel had a good job and was making a pretty good living. Our sex life was pretty good and while I do admit to casting a lustful at some hunk every once in a while I behaved.

We had been married nineteen years when things started changing. Darrel was moving up the corporate ladder and with every promotion came a heavier workload. He worked late and he brought work home with him to do in the evenings and on the weekends and when he came to bed he was just too tired to make love or he did a quick two minutes and then rolled over and went to sleep.

Then he was promoted to regional manager and started having to travel to visit the offices in his six-state region. He would leave Monday morning and not get home until Friday and he would be exhausted. Any attempt on my part to initiate love making would get met with a "Not now Judy, give me some time to relax." I tried to spice things up and attract his attention by wearing sexy lingerie, high heels, nylons and garter belts, but got nowhere. Darrel's job was wearing him out and he couldn't, or wouldn't, help me and I was going quietly crazy from lack of sex.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Darrel's job and his success at climbing the corporate ladder that did me in. The more money Darrel made the more he had to spend to help show off his status. We sold our old house and moved into a larger one with an in-ground swimming pool and a tennis court. I believed in keeping fit and staying in shape and for years I'd had a Stairmaster in the basement that I used religiously. The new house caused me to change my routine and in addition to the Stairmaster I took up tennis and swimming. I don't mind saying that at 43 I put quite a few younger women to shame.

The pool did have a down side to it. Our son Robbie and our daughter Julie were always having friends over for pool parties and seeing all those young hard bodied boys only made me crazier than the lack of sex with Darrel already had. What really wound me up was seeing what my using the pool while in my bikini caused. You can't hide a hard cock in a pair of Speedo swimming trunks and I did generate quite a few.

I saw all those young hunks sporting their hard ons when I was around and it made me think back to what life had been like for me before I got married. Still, as hungrily as I stared at those young hard ons I behaved myself. Right up till the day Billy Wilson stopped by.

Robbie had invited him over to swim. I was doing laps when he got there and Billy was sitting on the side of the pool, feet dangling in the water, when the pone rang. I got out of the water and took the call on the poolside cordless and it was Robbie. He was working a summer job to earn pocket money for when he went off to college that fall and he was calling to let me know that Billy was coming over and to tell him that he was working four hours overtime because someone had called in sick. While I was talking to Robbie I was looking at Billy and I saw him looking at me standing there in my wet bikini and I saw the hard lump in his bathing suit.

At the time I don't know why I did it, but as I hung up the phone I said:

"That was Robbie. He called to let us know he is running a little late."

I dove back into the pool and got about three laps done before I admitted to myself what was going on. Darrel was out of town visiting his offices. Julie was spending two weeks with her grandparents and Rob was working four hours overtime. I hadn't been laid in almost three months and here I was alone with a male who had a hard cock. I had told Billy that Rob was running a 'little late'. Why? Because I didn't want him to leave. Why? Because he had a hard cock and he was over eighteen.

I finished my third lap in front of Billy and stood up. "Don't panic on me sweetie, I won't hurt you" and I pulled his bathing suit down until his hard cock popped up in front of me. I smiled at him and said, "You are going to like this sweetie" and I took him in my mouth. God, did it ever feel good to have a hard cock to play with. Poor Billy didn't last long, but I didn't care; I had four hours to work with. I took my mouth off him long enough to say:

"I swallow sweetie, but I don't like surprises. Let me know when you are going to cum."

He did and I did and then I got out of the pool and led him into the bedroom.

There is something to be said for youthful exuberance and fast recovery time. I pushed Billy back on the bed and went down on him again and I had his cock hard again in less than two minutes. As I was deep throating him I couldn't help but think that if it had been Darrel it probably would have taken me ten. That is if he didn't roll over and fall asleep after the first cum.

As soon as I had Billy stiff again I moved over him, took his hard cock in my right hand and guided him into me as I lowered myself down on him. I started to fuck him and his hands came up and started working on my tits. My tits are really sensitive and he was rolling my nipples between his fingers and I was getting hotter and hotter and I needed to be REALLY fucked. I rolled off of him and spread my legs wide and cried:

"Hurry baby, hurry. Put your cock in me and fuck me hard. I need it hard baby, fuck me hard."

He wasted no time in getting between my spread legs and driving his hard cock into me. My legs went up and clamped around him, my nails dug into his ass cheeks as I pulled him to me and moaned:

"Oh yessss lover, oh yes, oh fuck yes. Do me baby, do me hard."

Billy responded the way that I hoped he would and he slammed into me with the speed of a sex crazed rabbit. It was just what I had needed for so long - a hard and fast fuck! He brought me to my first orgasm in less than two minutes and then gave me one more before I felt his hot stream flood my insides. He pulled out of me and fell to the bed next to me and I hissed:

"Oh no lover, you aren't done yet" and I went after his cock with my mouth again. It took me longer that time, but he did eventually rise to the occasion and I pulled him on top of me.

"Please baby, one more time hard. I need it, I need it real bad. Fuck me sweetie, fuck me hard."

And God bless him, he did. He rammed it into me as hard and fast as he could. I moved my legs up onto his shoulders so he could get deeper and then I laid there and cried and begged like the slut I used to be:

"FuckmefuckmefuckmeohJesusyesyesyesyes" as Billy pounded me and gave two delicious orgasms before finally getting his own.

I really would have liked to go one more time, but getting Billy up one more time would take quite a while and I had been keeping one eye on the clock. Robbie would be home in twenty minutes or less and so I called it quits. As Billy was dressings I said:

"You know you have to keep this a secret, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm dead serious Billy. No bragging to your buddies. This stays just between you and me. As long as it is our secret we can do it again. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, yes I would."

"Robbie works from nine till four so how about you coming over around eleven tomorrow? That will give us a good a god four hours. Does that sound okay to you?"

His shit-eating grin told me that it was.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the rest of the week Billy and I spent four or five hours a day doing our absolute best to fuck each other's brains out. We had to cool it when the weekend came because Darrel was home, but the following Monday we picked up where we'd left off and had four great days before we had to stop again because Julie came home from visiting my parents.

Billy and I went two weeks without being able to hook up and then Julie got a part-time job at Burger King and her first day at work Billy and I got together and tried to make up for lost time. We were both horny as hell and went after each other like dogs in heat and it proved to be my undoing because I didn't pay attention to the clock.

I'd just had a shattering orgasm and I happened to glance at the clock and saw that it was twenty-five after four. I jumped off the bed and yelled at Billy to hurry up and get dressed and get out of the house.

"Go out the back door baby, we don't want to chance your running into Robbie coming in the front door."

As soon as I heard the back door close I hurried into the shower to clean up. When I came out of the shower I dried off and walked naked into the bedroom where I found Robbie sitting on the bed holding a pair of my high heels in his hands. My left hand and arm went up to cover my boobs and my right shot down to cover my pussy and I yelled at him:

"Robbie! What the hell are you doing in here and what are you doing with my shoes? Put them down and get out of here. Get out of here right now!"

"Can't do that mother dear. I have a problem I need help with and I've decided that you are the one to help me."

"Get out of here. Get out of here right now!"

"No, I don't think so."

"You don't think so? If you aren't out of here in the next sixty seconds I'll be forced to tell your father about this."

"If you do that I'll be forced to show him the video that I just shot of you and Billy. What do you think will piss him off the most? What you tell him or what I show him?"

"You taped us?"

"Yes I did."

"Why?"

"Because I knew if I taped you I could use it to get what I want."

"What do you want?"

"I want to get rid of my cherry."

"Robbie, I'm your mother!"

"I don't care. If you can do Billy, you can do me."

"Robbie, it isn't right, and besides that it is illegal."

"What you are doing with Billy isn't right either, but you are doing it. As far as legal goes, who's going to tell the law? It sure isn't going to be me."

"No Robbie, it is not going to happen. Now please leave my room."

"Okay, suit yourself" he said as he dropped the high heels on the floor and got up to go. "But you better have a damned good story for dad when he gets home."

"Be reasonable Robbie. You will only hurt yourself along with me. Once he knows you tried to blackmail me into having sex with you he won't be any happier with you than he is with me."

"What blackmail? I merely confronted you and told you what you were doing to dad was wrong and begged you to give Billy up. You refused so I snuck around until I could get the two of you on tape. Then I came to you and told you if you didn't stop what you were doing with Billy I'd be forced to take the tape to dad. Then I'd tell him that you laughed at me and told me that I wouldn't dare. Who is he going to believe? Me or the woman on tape who is sucking Billy Wilson's dick?"

I just stared at him, not believing that my own son could do this to me. He got up and headed for the door and I knew I was fucked if I didn't stop him.

"All right you little fucking bastard; what do you want?"

"Everything that Billy got and as many times as I can get it between now and when I have to go to work in the morning."

"Won't happen you worthless piece of shit. Billy got my enthusiastic cooperation; all you are going to get is unresponsive holes. I walked over to the bed, but before I could lie down Robbie picked up the high heels and handed them to me. I snatched them away from him, stepped into them and lay down on the bed. I spread my legs and said:

"All right asshole, let's get it over with."

He undressed and got on the bed with me and moved between my legs and fumbled around until the head of his cock found my opening and then he pushed himself in. I just laid there as still as I could while he poked at me and he came in less than a minute. He held himself in me for a minute after he came and then he pulled out and moved so that he was kneeling next to my head. He waited there looking down at me until I finally said, "What?"

"You sucked Billy to get him hard again and I all ready told you I want everything that Billy got."

I gave him a look of complete disgust, but I moved my head and took his cock in my mouth and sucked on him until he was hard again. Once hard he scrambled back between my legs and pushed his cock into me a second time. Robbie lasted a lot longer the second time and in spite of myself I was beginning to feel a little tingle as my body began to respond. By the time he came the second time I was right on the edge of having an orgasm and his second blow job had a sense of urgency behind it. Halfway through our third coupling I had my legs clamped on him, my nails were clawing at his back and I was crying and moaning:

"Fuck me you little bastard, fuck me."

He went twice more before he ran out of steam and we fell asleep. I woke up in the morning to Robbie sucking on my tits and I opened my legs and let him push himself into me. I just lay there and let him do the equivalent of using me to jack off and when he was done and got up to go I called out:

"Hey! We aren't finished here. I did my part, give me the tape."

He left the room and then came back a couple of minutes later and handed me a videocassette. I took it and then said:

"Now get your sorry ass out of my room and my sight."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Robbie and I avoided each other after that. I was still seeing Billy although it was a lot harder to arrange with Julie only working part time. What killed us was her irregular schedule. One day she would work eleven to five and then the next it might be one till six and since she was the 'fill in' girl she never knew more than two days ahead of time when she would be working.

And then disaster struck. Billy was with his dad one day when their car was hit and Billy ended up in a cast. Suddenly I was back to zero sex again. Three weeks went by and I was climbing walls I was so sexually frustrated. Darrel had just left town on another visit to his region and Julie was staying overnight with a friend. I was in bed trying to get myself off with a rubber dick when I heard Robbie come home. Twenty minutes later I was still trying to get off using the fake cock, but I wasn't getting anywhere.

I don't even think it was a conscious thought, I just tossed the rubber cock aside, got out of bed and went to Robbie's room. He was half-asleep when I pulled the covers off of him, reached inside his pajamas, pulled out his cock and then went down on him. He was for sure fully awake when I slid down on his cock and started riding him cowgirl. He was good for three times before we fell asleep. I woke up next to him the next morning and slid down and woke him up with a blow job. After that it was a fast, frantic fuck, followed by a shower together (which is never a good idea unless you want to end up back in bed-which we did) and then I went down and fixed his breakfast while he dressed.

From that day on Robbie and I fucked like bunnies every chance we got. Sometimes to the point of stupidity; like the Saturday we ripped off a quick one with one ear on the lawn mower as Darrel cut the grass or the time Robbie had me on the washing machine in the basement while Darrel sat upstairs watching a football game. I didn't get as much as I had been getting from Billy because Billy didn't work during the day and Rob did, but it was still one hundred percent more than I was getting from Darrel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Six weeks went by and then things got kicked up a notch. It was a Tuesday and Darrel was on the road again. The doorbell rang and I answered it to find a cast free smiling Billy. I stepped aside and let him in, closed the door and raced him to the bedroom. I was sliding up and down on his cock for the second time when the bedroom door opened and I heard Robbie say:

12