Julia

Story Info
Young woman seeks an older man's help.
5.5k words
4.41
236.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the author does not condone or promote the activities in this story. It is just a story.

* * *

When my parents broke up my mom and I moved out to California and I started high school with a bunch of kids I didn't know. The first year was pretty awful and I longed to move back home to North Carolina with my dad. My mom had been awarded full custody of me since the judge didn't like my dad much. See, my dad is a lawyer and he and the judge were not exactly friends. Over the course of the year my father appealed the judges' decision and failed each time as my mom kept being ruled a fit mom who kept an eye on me.

It was one time when my mom was telling me how easy it was to win these appeals because, "You're a good girl, Julia!", that I began to consider a way to get back home.

There was a guy who lived in the apartment across from us who was a writer and he was always home all the time. He was kind of cute in a geeky Brad Pitt sort of way although he was pretty old (mom said he was thirty-eight) and he was always nice to me.

A day or so after my idea hatched he was walking in from the grocery store when I was coming in from school.

"Hi!" I said to him, hoping for a response that was more than just a courtesy.

"Hey." He looked up at me and kept going.

I took a chance. "So, uh, what do you write about all the time?"

He stopped and looked at me. "Umm, just stories, I guess. Human interest stuff for magazines and stuff. Nothing you'd be interested in."

"No, really, I'd love to read them sometime." I lied. I read 'People' and 'Us' and I always watch a movie instead of reading the book.

"Really?" He stopped and actually looked at me. "Ask your mom if it's okay and you can come up sometime and maybe check things out."

And that started a new friendship that spilled on into my senior year of high school. A lot of the days I'd get home from school I'd dump my bags and change out of my uniform and get into my grubbies and head over to David's and settle into reading whatever story he was currently working on. We'd chat and talk about things like his relationships and the boys back home I liked and the boys in California I hated and we'd talk about my mom and my dad.

I guess it was Thanksgiving when the judge denied my dad's request to let him see me for the holiday that I kind of broke down with David. I came home from school and heard the message on the answering machine from mom's lawyer and I just burst into tears. I just ran over to David's and fell into his arms crying.

"Julia, what's wrong, hon?"

My tears were soaking his t-shirt. "My mom is RUINING my life. The stupid judge won't let me go home to see my dad because I'm being so good with my mom and they think she's all so great and I just want to go home!" And then I soaked his shirt some more.

"There's nothing wrong with being so good, sweetie..." He was about to continue and compfort me, I'm sure and I just blurted out what had been on my mind for some time.

"I know what I'm going to do, I'll get pregnant by one of the jocks and then they'll let me go home when they see what a screw up my mom is!"

That led to a serious conversation about jerk boys and STD's and the really serious fact that a pregnancy would lead to a baby which would be a lifetime commitment. I argued back that my dad was a lawyer and could afford to take care of a grandchild and myself until I got through with college someday and that everything would be fine once I got back home.

Over the next few weeks I told David about the boys at school I was thinking of and which ones were good candidates to do what what I wanted and every time I'd talk about them he'd just shake his head in disapproval.

The week before Christmas my mom announced she'd have to go to New York City for a couple days for a corporate meeting and a Christmas party and that I'd have to stay at the apartment by myself while she was gone and that she trusted me to be good. I immediately whined that she'd be missing my eighteenth birthday the next day and she told me that I was a big girl and I'd just have to deal with it. She dropped me off at school the next morning and then headed off to the airport. In the excitement I'd forgotten the weather was going to turn and by the time school let out it was pouring and my coat was hanging in the closet at home. When I finally made it home my white blouse was soaked and my plaid skirt was dripping into my shoes. I looked awful. And I was also starting to shiver from the cold. That was when things got even worse. I remembered that mom had taken me to school and locked the door so I forgot my keys! I peered in through the kitchen window and there they were sitting on the counter where I'd left them.

I had no choice but to go over to David's. I hated the thought of him seeing me soaked and dressed in that stupid little schoolgirl outfit but I had no choice unless I wanted to freeze to death. I knocked on his door and figured it would be my luck if he were gone, too.

"Julia! What are doing? Get in out of the rain!" David ushered me into his warm, dry apartment and I soon related to him the events of the day. It was after four and the locksmiths were all gone for the holiday and none of them answered their phones when David called. The apartment manager was gone, too, so the master key was also out of the question to get me into my home.

"You have your mom's cell number?" He asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because you're under age and you can't be here by yourself without her permission." He sounded very parental as he said this.

I pulled out my driver's license and showed it to him.

"What, you can drive, I know that. I'll still need to talk to your mom." He insisted.

"David," I kind of pleaded, "please just look at my birthdate, would you?"

He did.

"Today's your birthday? You're eighteen?" He just looked sort of awed.

"Yes, silly, and I don't need my mother's permission anymore to be here or anywhere for that matter."

He smiled just the barest hint of a smile. "Well, now then everything is different. I have some things to do, wait a minute, don't go anywhere, okay?"

I nodded my assent. Where the hell was I going anyways? David all but ran off down the hallways and I just stood there in the foyer dripping water on the tiles.

David came back out from wherever he'd been. "Okay, the shower is all set. Go in the bathroom and give me your clothes so I can get them down to the laundry room and dry them up for you." I hesitated for a second. "Go on, you need to get warmed up."

I went into his very guy-like bathroom and started the shower and then peeled off my very wet clothes and felt kind of weird being naked in David's apartment and about to hand him all of my clothes. I thought about it for a little bit and then heard a knock on the door.

"Your clothes aren't getting any drier." There was a chuckle in his voice.

I opened the door just enough to hand my clothes out to him and I felt a little electricity as his hand brushed against mine ever so briefly.

"You okay in there?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I was naked in his bathroom and I just handed him my clothes! Guys just never understand this kind of thing, do they?

"All right, I'll be back when they're dry so take your time and warm up. There's a bathrobe in the hall closet out here you can use when you're done."

I didn't waste any time getting into the shower. The warm water felt wonderful as it cascaded over my cold scalp and ran down my body to warm up my frozen toes. His soap was a deodorant kind and I went ahead and used it and then got some of his shampoo going on my hair and then failed in my search for conditioner. I lingered in the warm water for a good half an hour before I shut off the flow and grabbed a nice, plush bath towel to dry off. Shortly after I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out to get the bathrobe and then quickly retreated to the warmth and security of the bathroom. I hung up the towel to let it dry and then pulled on the bathrobe. It smelled new and it was so big that it hung down to my feet. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I liked the look. The big white bathrobe made me look like a princess. With that I grabbed his blow drier and went to work making myself look a little more normal.

When I came out of the bathroom I was still alone and didn't know what else to do so I sat on his couch and grabbed his remote. When the TV came to life there was a porn channel on and this couple was doing, well, what couples do, and being as I had never seen this before I was pretty fascinated. They did some pretty interesting things, too!

"Uh, I don't think you should be watching that!" I hadn't noticed him come in.

"Ooops. Sorry. It was the only thing on." I gave him a big smile. "Do you watch this stuff all the time?"

"No," he stammered a bit, "I never watch that. Of course not." He blushed.

"Then why was the TV set to that channel?" I had to have a little fun.

"Julia, you ask too many questions." David reached for the remote and I impishly tucked into the bathrobe.

"Now whatcha gonna do?" I was tempted to stick my toungue out at him to really act like a brat!

He shook his head. "I guess we're going to watch some porn, then. I need a beer." And with that he turned and went to the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and that was followed by the unmistakable sound of a bottle of beer being opened. He came back out and sat on the other end of the sofa from me.

"So, Julia, is there a reason you just have to watch this?" He gestured at the couple in the middle of something I don't think I've ever heard of before.

"I have questions and here's some answers. So I'm watching." I gathered up the robe and curled up to watch.

"Fine." He chugged at the beer.

The next hour or so was spent watching the various couples do various things and then it was into threesomes and foursomes and then even some lesbian stuff. I'd asked David for a beer and he declined and cited my age and I pouted about it and told him the kids at school drank beer all the time and he reminded me that this wasn't about them. It occured to me that my nice dry clothes were folded up and sitting on the kitchen counter and I was just sitting here in a bathrobe. I stole a glance at David and he wasn't paying me any attention at all. More time went by and more writhing bodies were displayed in the screen. David got up at one point and made a phone call before coming back to sit with me again and not long after that a pizza was delivered and I smiled at the pizza guy as David fumbled for his change. The pizza guy was trying hard not to stare at me and I opened the robe a bit to show some cleavage and the perv just stared right at me as he went out the door.

"Julia! What the hell are you doing? That kid doesn't need to see everything!"

I smiled and acted as sexy as I could, "Maybe he liked what he saw?"

"Shit. Just behave yourself, okay? And another thing," he snatched the remote from me and clicked it and changed the station, "that's enough porn for one night. Now go get some pizza and eat your dinner before it gets cold."

The rest of the evening went by with us watching mindless crap on TV and then when the headlines on the ten o'clock news went by David got up and went off down the hallway. I heard him brushing his teeth and then he was in his room. He came back out in shorts and a t-shirt and in his arms was some bedding stuff.

"Get up, I need to get this ready."

"Okay."

And then he very neatly made the sofa into a comfy looking bad for the night that even my Martha Stewart mom would approve of.

"All right, you're sleeping in my bed tonight and I'm out here," he clicked the TV off, " and there's stuff in the bathroom for you to clean up with so go do your thing and then hit the sheets."

I batted my eyes at him. "David, you could sleep with me you know?"

He looked at his feet and then at me, "Julia, some day you'll realize that you don't say things like that to a single man who just spent an evening watching porn while you've got nothing on under that robe. Now go to bed, " he drew in a breath for emphasis, "please."

"Okay, then. Good night." And then I walked down the hallway and into his bedroom.

Just as I was closing the door I raised my voice and spoke down the hall, "But you know where I am in case you change your mind!"

I heard him start to say something and then his light went out. I let the door close and then found myself wondering what to wear to bed and decided to just go naked and enjoy the thrill of being naked in a man's bed. I dropped my robe and slid into the covers and smelled his scent in them despite the fresh smell of the laundry detergent. My thoughts drifted to the porn that I'd seen earlier and the things the people were doing and I wondered what it must be like for them as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a start in the dark as the bedroom door opened. I must've shrieked a bit.

"Shhh, Julia, it's just me." It was David. I was in his bed. It took me a moment to orient myself and realize I wasn't at home.

"Oh, yeah, David...what's up?"

He didn't say anything.

I sat up a little in the darkness, "David, what's going on?"

"Julia, were you serious about what you said?"

I thought for a second. What did I say?

"I don't know, about what?

He drew in a breath. "Do you still want me to sleep in here? With you?"

It was one of those moments wher I had a lot of thoughs in a little time.

"Yes." I squeaked.

I heard him undress himself and then the cold air came in at me as he lifted the sheets and scooted in next to me. His bare leg touched mine and I jumped.

"Julia, I'd been thinking about you all night and I know this is so wrong on so many levels, but I wanted to be in here with you."

He leaned in and kissed me. Johnny Roselli had kissed me in sixth grade, but it was nothing like this.

I could see his eyes in the darkness as he pulled back to talk to me. "I was thinking about you with one of those boys at your school and then I saw you tonight and realized I didn't want your first time with some idiot."

I had just been playing with David until he came into the room and now I realized that he was the answer to my problem of getting back home.

"I didn't think you were interested."

He laughed a little, "Julia, I've dreamed of having you since you and your mom moved in here. I just can't believe you're finally in my bed asking for me. You are asking for me, right?"

He'd been thinking of me all this time? I almost said no and realized this had to happen.

"Yes, um, I'm asking for you."

He pulled back the sheets and I instantly covered my breasts with my hands as he leaned in and kissed me ever so softly. We kissed for a very long time as he stroked my body all over with his hands. He explored the lengths of my legs and lingered his touch upon my ankles before kissing and adoring his way back up my naked body. Eventually, I allowed myself to relax and then his hands sought out my soft breasts and I swooned as he leaned down and kissed one of them. I can't say how long this went on as he explored me all over and even drifted his hand to my pussy as we kissed.

It surprised me a little when one of his legs went between mine and I felt his hardness up against my thigh for the first time. I realized I was about to lose my virginity and his hard thing pressing at me would soon be pressing in me. Fear began to well up a little and I tensed.

"You changing your mind? You can stop if you want to, Julia. I mean it."

I ran my hand down his side to his bare ass. "No, just...enjoyng this is all."

"Good." And with that we went back to kissing and feeling and probing. He had both hands on the sides of my face as he kissed me and then a hand went down to my leg and pushed at it. I went along with him and spread my legs out and then he rolled on top of me. His cock was pressed up against my pussy and I could feel it slipping along its lenght between my pussy lips and it was magical.

He stopped moving on me.

"Julia, once we start I won't stop, I promise you. This is going to change your life forever and we can't undo it once it's done, okay?"

"Yes. I know."

He looked at me seriously, "Do you want to stop?"

"No. Please..." He had to get on with it before I really DID change my mind!

And he did. I guess I expected a ceremony with a brass band or something when I lost my virginity but here I was in David's bed and here he was on top of me and he went right to making a woman out of me. He pulled away from me a little and then I felt his cock poking at me down there a few times and then I suddenly felt a fullness as he pushed into me.

"Slowly!" I whispered.

"Happy birthday, Julia!" he whispered in response as he pulled back and then I felt myself push him out and then he pushed back in, but slower than the first time. I'd expected to feel pain as he entered me but it was just this enveloping fullness as he slowly and achingly filled my body with his. We went at it like this for a while as each stroke of his into me probed deeper and deeper until finally I felt his body snug against mine. I wasn't a virgin any more. I didn't feel like any of the women in the porn movies as David moved himself inside of me, it wasn't like I was filled with erotic energy, I was just marvelling at this man who was on top of me and inside of me all at the same time.

He closed his lips over mine and we kissed as his body slowly moved into a rhythmic thrusting in and out of my own. In that moment I realized that this was something that I had actually craved and needed, to have a man transform me into a sexual creature. I let myself go and let each new thrust of his stir my soul into a frenzy of expanding passion and I soon felt myself pushing my hips at him to meet his thrusts. A certain new sensation took bloom in the petals of my recently chaste self and my passion took on a need. David felt it in me and his thrusting took on an earnest and deliberate aspect that seemed to respond to the need I was encouraging.

I found myself in fear of this sensation and unequivocly drawn to see it through. I had no argument when David's tongue slipped into my mouth and tangled with my own. The kissing and thrusting and bare skin on bare skin brought me to a precipice that I'd been seeking all my life, it seemed. Every part of my being felt wrapped up in the moment as I shuddered and felt the glories of Heaven itself race across me and through me as my first orgasm racked my petite frame.

He kissed me gently on the cheek amd I knew he'd understood what had just happened for me, but still, he continued thrusting himself into me and I found myself feeling what can only be described as aftershocks of the passion that had shaken my universe.

My passion slowly abated and I relaxed into simply enjoying the warmth and attention of the man astride me. My ears caught the sounds that I realized were the creation of our lovemaking. The bedsprings creaked their approval and the wet sounds of our bodies joining and retreating evoked mental images of his cock slipping in and out of my pussy and I could only imagine what my body must look like impaled upon his wonderful member.

Fear rose again in me as the release of my orgasm cleared my head and I began to dwell on the reality of what was yet to happen. David was thrusting into me relentlessly with the intention of filling me with come. My fertile womb was to become the recipient of his sperm laden come and then it would seek out my womb and impregnate me. I wondered if perhaps this was a bad idea and I tensed up a bit.

David's thrusting and probing of my body continued with passionate deliberation as I considered how I could ask him to stop at this point, so far along into his own release. I squeezed and hugged him tight as if to slow him and he only answered with a thrust deeper into my body than ever before and I quaked a little as I felt his cock touch something deep inside me that had never been touched before. I wanted him to stop, to at least slow down and let me think but this new sensation caused me to spread my legs to allow him to do it again, and what bliss it was when he did!

12