Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry lay beside me not moving. He lifted his hand to me and had me lick up my cum, so nice. Then found the puddles and looked in my eyes as he fed those to me as well. So nice, so sweet to be fed like that by your man. To be told what to do with cum, even if it was just my own cum. He kissed my cheek. I felt it. He was hard again, very hard. Yes, I could have my round two now. Yes I could.

I kept some of the wet cum in my mouth and wriggled down in position to suck his cock. Let my cum drool down his pole and then sucked deep to bring it all back in. Lubed and pleasured his tool with slick spit and cum and my sexy mouth. Up and down, like every girl knows, my lips pushed out on the expanding girth of him. It took about three minutes for him to erupt in my mouth, and this time I was able to swallow our juices together.

I take it all back. What I'd said to myself last time I got to blow him. Better, much better, than any smoothie. How had I been so shallow? Better by far if you, like me, are a cocksucker in love with a man and with his cock and with sucking his cock and with drinking his cum.

We lay there, my head on his belly, looking down at his spent cock, still close to the loveliest thing I'd ever seen. (Close.) Girl's just love that view. His hand was in my hair, stroking, and he let me rest and look. The wrinkly turtleneck of flesh under the head looked so innocent, made me smile knowing what it was capable off, what it could do to a girl. I thought maybe I could get Harry hard again, get him in my mouth one last time. But the lovely cock stayed quiet and still.

Harry sighed and said, "So now you know."

My head turned back to him. "I don't...I...?"

"I jerked you off, right?"

"Ummm...yeah...but..."

"You're the third guy I've jerked off, one senior year high school, we were alone in the locker room, one in college, my sophomore year, my roommate's buddy. Those guys weren't pretending to be pussies either." I slid up into his arms. He moved his head to see me better and ran his fingertips suggestively over my pretty mouth. "Never sucked one though. Never sucked cock. Maybe I...I mean...I wanna I guess. Hell more than guess. I wanna. Just too much a pussy." And he laughed. "Thought about having you as my first, but then you're too much, I hope you don't get offended, too much into being the chick for it to seem real. You know?"

I didn't answer this one. Couldn't fathom what any of it meant. I'd blown Harry twice and he'd jerked me off into one of the best orgasms of my life. And still I had no idea what any of it meant. I'd come here just with the intention of letting him see me, see it, and to tell the truth and to be honest. And I had been. Maybe it's what Harry had wanted for himself too.

Suddenly I remembered what he'd said on the phone. "You have no idea what it means to a guy like me." Something like that. I'd thought he was pissed, pissed at me for injuring his male pride. And maybe he was. But maybe he also meant that this was his chance to be with a guy like me who had already exposed himself as pussy. His chance to experiment himself, to touch my dick and to jerk me off. And like, wow! Did not see that one coming (lol.) It was kind of nice too, nice for me, nice that he would open up like that.

I snuggled in closer, my head on his shoulder, my dick against his thigh. Harry had made it OK for me to have a dick and be a cunt. His eyes were moist. Mine too. Poor Harry! My hand went to his cock again, but it was soft. It wasn't a time to push it. We stayed quiet. After a long time he reached down to feel my tits again and we both laughed.

"You have beautiful tits, Lisa."

I beamed. "I know Harry. Thank you. I'm so glad you like them." But I knew then that it was over. I bent down and kissed Harry's dick one more time, a lingering, happy and respectful kiss of his manhood, a sweet kiss.

We got up and shared a last drink, made small talk, somehow a little awkward again even after all that. We joked about what Josh and Julia might be up to, both of us thinking she might have to accept another rain-check on dinner. I had a wine-cooler and he had that beer that had been sitting. Both dicks were out, and Henry looked reasonably OK even beside Harry's more handsome fella. I was proud of him, Henry had done well. I wondered for a second if I could kneel and kiss Harry's again, a real final kiss goodbye. But it was about time to go, 9:45. Harry climbed into his boxers so I got dressed and did my makeup and tuck. For Josh's benefit. We went to the door, Harry just in undies. It was best for us both if he didn't come down. We shook hands.

"Be well Ben." He leaned in to kiss me, first just my cheek, but then full on the mouth. I appreciated him using my real name.

I reached out for his hand and said, "Be well Harry." I said in my own voice. I turned away and went down to find my cousin.

==================================

Julia and I were back in the car heading home. Like Harry, Josh did not make any final appearance and I'd only waited maybe 10 minutes for Julia to show up. Her concerned face turned rapidly to a smile when she saw me looking happy.

This time there was no false modesty or quiet or whatever it had been on our last drive from the two guys. No beating around the bush.

"Yeah? What?" she asked, getting us on the highway.

"All good," I said.

"Good. I'm so relieved. He understood?"

There was no sense being coy. "More than that. He liked it. I blew him twice."

"Blew him? You blew Harry? Sweet Jesus in a Cherry Tree!"

"Yeah."

"He wanted you, wanted Lisa to blow him?"

"Yeah. In my panties this time. So he could see."

"Sweet Buddha in a Mu-Mu! Twice? You sucked his cock twice?"

"Yeah." Feeling kind of grown up sexy and a kind of nice-slutty too.

"Fuuuuuck meeeeee. You left friends?" She giggled.

"Yeah. I think so. Pretty sure we did."

"Sucking a guy off generally does make him friendlier for some reason." And she giggled again.

There was no need to tell her what Harry had done in return. So I didn't.

Now it was my turn to ask. "What about you? You..."

"Let's put it this way, he still owes me that dinner." Just as Harry and I had predicted.

"You mean?"

"Yeah. We went right upstairs too about two minutes after you guys."

"Sweet Merry Jesus."

"Yeah. Sweet Jesus is correct. Sweet Merry Buddha too."

"And you..."

"Fucked three times. The boy is getting better and better. Made me cum with dick, twice, which ain't easy."

"Fuck me." And this time there was no chance she'd use it against me.

"Yeah, well, fucked me is more like it. Was hot, very, like biting the pillow case to keep the neighbors from complaining hot. And funny. He asked me between times two and three if I had really asked him to eat my pussy, or those two eat our pussies, on the way out the door. So I goofed with him and said just 'maybe.' And he's ready, says like would have but Lisa had her period and we didn't want her to feel left out. So I'm like no law against eating pussy during a girl's time of month. And he's like 'ewwwww' and we laughed and started fucking again."

"Wow. You know, you really do live."

"We do live, ya know? Da bote a us."

I know I'd been talking with Julia about how it should be over after Donnie and Dolores and Jerrod. And it still seemed that way. The end of our crazy sex adventures. But being with Harry and Josh, sort of where we started I guess, pretty much brought us full circle. Now it really, really seemed over.

So then we could be quiet and listen to music. It was peaceful, the night was beautiful and the traffic was light and smooth. Peaceful right up until her phone pinged with a message. Julia is usually good about not texting behind the wheel. I should be so good. But she made an excuse this time, "Wanna see if Amanda made it to Barcelona." She glanced down quick at the phone. No reaction, her eyes back on the road. She waited a few seconds and handed the phone to me.

The text was from Mr. Anderson, "Cunt. Give me back my property." So it had finally hit.

Julia pulled into a rest area, wanting to respond. I wouldn't let her. We argued and cried and still I wouldn't let her. She'd won against the prick. Why keep battling? In the midst of it another ping on the phone. I still had it in my hand. "At least the ones of Louise. Got northern to do with you." Northern? Then a fix-it text, "Nothen". Even his corrections needed correcting. Three minutes later a final text, "Do NOT fucking spy on me!!"

We knew he was crumbling. We'd won. Julia had won. He knew it. We switched seats for me to drive. We went home. I drove us around the block the long way to avoid Mr. Anderson's house. We got in and went to bed, but not before I'd checked all the doors and windows and made sure the alarm was set. Never hurts to be careful.

12