Julia's Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Her interracial experience is completed.
2.6k words
4.52
89.5k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers

Laying on the funny couch-thing, Julia rested her head back on the high armrest, her slitted eyes, filled with lustful desire, stared up at me as she tugged on mine and Paul's cocks. Her body, displayed as it was with her legs open, knees bent, her feet holding onto the couch edges, was coated with a thin sheen of sweat from the two explosive orgasms she had already experienced. Her pussy glistened wetly, her clit swollen and poking out from its hiding place, labia red and swollen as well, puffing out hungrily. Her tit's soft, pliant flesh rolled gently beneath mine and Paul's hands as we played with them, rolled and caressed her swollen nipples.

"Yea, a hard cock filling your pussy would feel real good right now, wouldn't it Baby? A stiff cock fucking you. Filling your cunt with its hardness."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Once more, the time to see just how far Julia would go was at hand. As I said, she'd always decried interracial relations. And the way I figured it, her sucking a black man's cock was one thing, but I expected more resistance to letting one fuck her pussy. Still, if there was ever a time to try, here it was.

I jerked my head in John's direction. He needed no further encouragement. As he stepped forward I smiled down at Julia.

"You want a hard cock in your pussy?" I whispered. "A stiff cock filling your hot little box?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

At that point John moved into Julia's vision. Instantly her eyes grew wide, their trajectory quickly shooting down John's body to his crotch and the hard cock jutting out from it.

"Mmmmm-uuuhhhhh," she moaned shakily.

Her eyes, filled with shaking concern, rolled up to look at me.

"To- Tommy?" She asked, her voice trembling a little.

"It's alright, Baby," I assured her. "We're just making sure you get everything you want tonight . . . Everything."

Julia's eyes began to bounce then. They moved from mine to John and his stiff cock then to Paul, then back around through various orders. I could see her expression growing nervous even as her hips continued to roll slightly upon the couch although the movements seemed a little jerky and disjointed now. Her hands, still tugging at mine and Paul's' cocks, jerked slightly harder as well. Each time her eyes landed on the rigid cock at John's crotch a small gasp of air would slip past her quivering bottom lip.

"Look at it, baby," I told her. "Look at that hard cock just waiting to fuck you. Waiting to be sunk inside your pussy."

"Nooooooooo," she breathed heavily as John stepped to the foot of the couch, his hard cock pointing straight out at her body. "Nooooo. It- Its- You can't..."

John reached out and placed one hand on Julia's leg, his dark hand caressing her soft white thigh. Her hips reflexively jumped at the touch, her eyes glued on the sight of him standing between her spread legs.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed worriedly. "Nooo, Tommy. He- He sh- shouldn't. It's wrong."

"You want it Julia," I said. "You know you do. You want that black cock fucking your pussy. You want him to stuff your wet little cunt with his hard meat."

"Ooohhhhh Goooddddddd Tommy," she whimpered.

Below us her hips started to roll and hump more fluidly, her crotch pumping the air. She whimpered as John put his knees onto the couch, climbing between her legs.

"Oohhh God nooo," she whimpered.

Suddenly her legs tried to close, her mind snapping to some reality for just a second. My hand leapt from her tit to her leg, grabbing it just below the knee, stopping its progress. A split second later Paul's hand followed, grabbing her other leg and holding it. Whether or not I had expected having to do this I don't know, but I do know I was surprised by the ease with which I could hold her leg open. It seemed as though me and Paul were only pretending, like Julia only needed the symbolic gesture of it while in reality her legs were hanging wide open by themselves.

John finished climbing between her legs, kneeling on the couch with his rigid cock pointing straight out at her. She stared at it, her eyes glued upon the rigid black member hanging less than a foot from her aching sex. Small whimpers rattled in her throat, her hips rolled and gyrated slightly. Upon her chest her breasts heaved with her breathing, rising and falling as she gasped and panted.

"This is wrong, Tommy," she whispered, her voice heavy with desire. "This is wrong. Ooohhhhh God, it's wrong."

Exposing her true feelings over the words she was saying her hands tugged with increasing urgency at mine and Paul's cocks as she intently watched John lining up his stiff member. Heavier and heavier breaths were sucked past her quivering lip with each inch that his cock grew nearer to her glistening pussy.

"It's okay, Baby," I assured her.

When the tip of his cock brushed against her pussy she froze. Her body went rigid and she held her breath. She stared down along her body, watching the intimate touch.

John proceeded to stroke the head of his cock up and down along her slit a few times. When he paused at the top to press it against her swollen clit Julia whimpered in her throat, her eyes glued to the scene at her crotch. The head of John's cock glistened with a mixture of precum and her juices it had picked up along its travels. As she stared down her body at it, her eyes riveted upon the black cock pressing against her light skin and bumping against her aching clit, Julia's tongue licked her lips feverishly. Her frozen body moved ever so slightly as her ass lifted and she pressed herself back into his rubbing cock.

He slid the head back down along her slit. When he slid past her opening, just the tip of his cock slipping in to press at her, Julia's hips jerked reflexively, pushed upward as her body tried to make the stiff member penetrate her. Smiling at this John continued to slid his cock down past her opening before caressing her slit up and down a few more times. Each time he passed her opening Julia's body would jump a little, her aching cunt groaning for the hard penetration of the cock she was intently staring at.

"Yea, she wants it," John sighed hungrily, watching her reactions to his teasing. "She wants this hard black cock filling her white pussy."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Julia cried quietly. "It's wrong. Wrong."

Her breathing grew more and more ragged, her chest heaving with her gasping. Her skin shimmered in the dim light with a sheen of sweat. Between her legs, in response to John's traveling cock, her pussy grew wetter and wetter, her labia swelling and puffing out to kiss at his cock as it slid up and down.

"Oooohhhhhh it's wrong," she panted over and over.

After several minutes John stopped with the head of his cock lined up with her now gaped and leaking opening. Julia held her breath. As he pressed forward, pushing the head of his cock into her she whimpered with a mixture of undeniable sadness and extreme delight.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she half cried, half moaned.

Suddenly, as the head of John's cock slipped completely past her walls, her hips jumped. Julia's feet pressed down into the couch edges and her hips rose up. She pushed herself onto his cock fast, rapidly penetrating herself with the stiff pole. Her head snapped back and her mouth dropped wide open. For a second a silent scream rattled in her throat, then she found her voice and cried out.

"Aaaaaauuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

John returned the assault. He drove his hips forward burying the length of his cock deep inside of her pussy. Julia slammed against him, humping and grinding her hips at him, her ass hopping in mid-air as her leg muscles strained to push her higher. Within seconds her body grew taunt, her ab muscles quivered, her entire body shook. Her tits, topped by hard, swollen nipples, bounced and rolled as she jerked through a series of spasmodic explosions. Sweat glistened on every inch of her quivering flesh. Bent back on the armrest, her neck strained, her facial expression contorted into one of utter lust.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Bitch is coming just from having my cock in her," John grinned.

"You like it, don't you, Baby?" I hissed happily.

Julia's body humped, jerked and twisted in a series of climatic explosions. She writhered, rocking back and forth in short little hops, ramming her pussy at John's meat. Guttural sounds rolled past her lips, her head rolled from side to side. After a few moments it snapped up so she could stare down at his black cock buried deep inside her white pussy. A moment later it dropped back down and she moaned loudly.

"Uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"She really wanted that black cock," Paul chuckled.

"God, she's loving it," I sighed in agreement.

Minutes later her orgasm started to fade, her hips and body slowly relaxing, dropping back down to the couch. John wasted no time in starting to pump his cock at her. In and out he slid the hard cock, pulling back then pushing forward, burying his meat in her hard with each forward thrust. Julia's hips jumped back at him, her feet digging into the couch edge to ram herself up at him.

"That's it white woman," John grunted. "Fuck my black cock. Fuck it good, Bitch."

"You like it, don't you, Baby?" I cheered. "You like having John's cock fucking your pussy."

"Ooohhhh yeessss. Ooohhhhh yeeessss." Julia moaned. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss."

She raised her head again so she could watch John's cock pumping in and out of her pussy, rhythmically fucking her. She watched it sliding in and out, its ebony color appearing then disappearing into her white skinned pussy covered with wet, soft fur.

That was when I first noticed the small tears on her cheek. Julia was crying. I didn't know why, if she was experiencing some immense level of pleasure or regret, nor did I care. All I knew was that the sight of her body so hungrily responding to the things that were happening mixing with that single image was extremely pleasurable to myself.

"Oh yea, fuck my cock, you white whore," John groaned, his hips rocking as he fucked my wife. "Fuck my black cock good, you little bitch."

"Yes, Baby. Fuck him with your white pussy. Fuck his black cock." I joined in.

The two of them had found a rhythm, their bodies rocking and pumping at each other as they fucked harder and faster with each passing second. Julia struggled to hold her head up so that she could watch the action at her crotch, so that she could see John's cock fucking her.

Watching this, seeing John's hard black cock sliding in and out of Julia's wet snatch, her light skin contrasting against him, I felt myself growing more and more excited as well. The feel of her hand tugging and pulling on my rigid cock only intensified my desires. Both me and Paul had released her legs by now and were massaging her tits, rubbing and squeezing the milky mounds.

"When John's done fucking you, Baby, I'm gonna. Then Paul."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her head dropping back, eyes closed.

"You're gonna be fucked a lot tonight," I continued. "Fucked by black and white cocks."

My lust got the better of me at that moment and I grabbed a handful of her hair, Making her turn to face me I pushed on the back of her head while jutting my hips forward. She didn't need any further encouragement. Quickly she wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked it into her mouth. I held her head steady and began pumping myself at her face.

"Yea, suck my cock while he fucks you, Baby," I sighed. "Suck my cock while he fucks you with his hard, black cock. Suck me, Baby."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

John started grunting, his cock pistoning hard and fast at her crotch, Julia's hips humping and ramming her cunt right back at him.

"Mmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," she moaned and whimpered.

"The white bitch likes black cock," John groaned happily. "Likes being fucked by a hard, black cock."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Julia cried.

Looking down at her I saw more tears on her cheek as she sucked hungrily on my member. I squeezed harder on her tit, tweaking her nipple. Across the couch Paul stood with his own cock growing stiffer and stiffer as she continued to tug on it.

John and her were pounding into one another now, their crotches slamming into each other as their fucking grew more and more frenzied.

"Yea, fuck my black cock you little white whore," John grunted, his body tensing.

A second later Julia's hips started to jerk and jump in crazy, disjointed little hopping motions again. She panted harder and harder, her breath blasting across the top of my cock as she sucked hard on it.

Her muscles began to tighten up, her flesh quivering, as her back slowly arched up off the couch. Her rapidly driving hips punched her crotch at John. He responded by slamming himself into her, drilling his stiff cock deep and hard into her pussy.

Julia's mouth released my cock and her head flew back, her mouth open. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her neck snapping and jerking.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yea, bitch," John grunted. "Yea."

He snapped himself into her a few more times then froze, driving his cock as deep into her as he could. Julia's hips continued to buck and jerk as she felt his cock spraying semen into her, the warm fluid washing against her insides and flooding her cunt.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered.

Her hand was still holding my cock, her fingers gripping me tightly . . . Almost too tightly. I stared down at her glistening body, her wet pussy clenching at the black cock unleashing its load of cum into her. Her tits rolled, pointed nipples standing straight out.

Moments later, as John groaned happily and held himself buried inside her, gleefully staring down at her, she once again began to relax and drop back down onto the couch. Her breathing came in short, heavy gasps.

John waited a minute then pulled back, releasing himself from her. Juices, a mixture of the two of theirs, leaked from her sex as he pulled out and stepped away.

Julia's legs remained spread open, only now they seemed to hang loosely, held up only by the lack of strength to drop them. Her expression was a soft mixture of ecstasy and weariness.

I wasted no time in climbing between my wife's spread open legs and stuffing my own throbbing cock deep into her sexed cunt. As I did this Julia whimpered then turned her face to once again engulf Paul's rigid cock in her mouth.

And, as I had promised her, that was not the end of it either. During the next hours the three of us took turns fucking Julia in her pussy and mouth. I somehow managed to match Paul in rising to the occasion three times. And if I thought my third climax took a long time to happen, John's fourth proved to be a marathon session after which Julia cried over the soreness of her beaten cunt.

Once we were finished the guys helped me get my wife into a soothing hot bath then departed with beaming smiles and vocal appreciations. I allowed Julia to soak for a long time before helping her weakened body to bed where she slept soundly for several hours, long into early the next evening. In fact, she just woke up twenty minutes ago. I am now watching her sip her coffee and waiting nervously to see what she has to say.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers