Julia's Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had only ever taken my cock in her mouth twice, and both times with me almost pushing her head down on it. Now, she moved back from pressing against me, and moved her other hand to my cock. Then, looking at me, she lowered her head. She licked off my precum, exclaiming that it tasted better than she expected. I leaned back, supporting myself on the bed with my elbows, watching the incredible sight. She started at the base of my cock, and ran her tongue up the shaft to the head. She circled the head with just the point of her tongue. Then she licked the underside with her full tongue, and proceeded to take the head into her mouth.

Ouch! Teeth! A short discussion of teeth interrupted my ecstasy. But Julia learned fast. Soon she was caressing the head of my rigid pole with her mouth and tongue, coming off to breathe and lick my shaft. She moved down and went to take my balls in her mouth. Nope, I was too nervous. I asked her not to risk that just yet. She was only momentarily disappointed, but then returned to her wonderful mouth music. She had a way of going sideways and caressing that under-head spot with her lips and tip of her tongue that made me crazy, it felt so good. Then she would take my head into her mouth and suck, her cheeks collapsing to enfold my dick, stroking up and down.

"How much of my cock can you take?" I asked huskily.

She smiled, taking up the challenge. She had always been a fierce competitor, which explained her tennis ranking and full tennis scholarship. I should have figured out this strategy long ago. But I hadn't, idiot that I was. Julia poised over my cock, holding it straight up in one hand, considering it. She bent and kissed the head, and proceeded to take the head in, and slowly started to work her lips down my shaft, taking it into her mouth. She got about halfway down and then came up fast, panting and coughing. "That's something!" she said. "But I think I've got it now!"

She bent down and began again, taking inch after inch into her mouth. Down she slowly went, my cock disappearing into her lips. And then, her nose hit my pubic hair and skin. She had taken all of it! She pulled up to hold only the head in her cheeks, and then drove down taking it all in a long stroke. Up and down her lips went. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock, feel her cheeks on my head and shaft, feel my head as it went down her throat.

"I can't hold back!" I said, feeling the come start to boil up from my balls. "I'm going to cum!"

She came up for air, "Yes, cum in my mouth! I want to feel you shoot in my mouth!" And down she went, taking my entire length again. She pulled back to have only my head inside her lips, and she licked the underside of my cock as her lips clamped around the head. She made circular motions to move her lips and tongue around my cock. Her hand firmly stroked my shaft. Her tongue fluttered on the underside of my cock ever so lightly and wonderfully. The hand work was way too much. My cum erupted into her mouth, my cock head expanding even more as my cock spasmed in the most intense orgasm I could have ever imagined. She wouldn't let go, and kept sucking me as I continued to shoot and shoot into her mouth. A little dribbled out the corner of her lips. She wiped it with her hand and licked it off.

"That was fun!" she said, "I can't believe I haven't done that before."

"I can't believe what you just did," I panted. "Are you sure you haven't been practicing?"

She moved up, climbing on top of me. "No, Sean," she said softly, "I've been saving all my practice for you."

What could I do? I pulled her delicious naked form on top of me. I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her, tasting myself on her lips and tongue. Can't say I liked the taste as much as she said she did, but I wasn't going to complain. I inched up the bed with her in to of me until my legs could get off the floor. Her legs straddled me. "What would you like?" I asked, "It's my turn to please you."

"I want to lie here on top of you, and feel you all along my body, like you said the night you made me cum in the living room before we left, " she said, and snuggled into my armpit. My cock was still hard, and I was getting the feeling that it wasn't going limp anytime soon. I felt it press against her stomach. "Umm. You're still hard!" she purred.

"Yeah, and I don't think it's going away," I said.

"Well, let's do something with it," she whispered in my ear as her hand took my cock and put it in between her legs. Now vertical, the top of my cock pressed against her pussy. "I want you to rub against me."

Who was I to disagree? I slowly started rocking up and down, feeling my shaft rub against her pussy lips. My hands moved down to take the sides of her cheeks to control her movement. She felt my cock, too, felt my hands taking her, and with the slightest growl started rubbing back. We kissed as our bodies moved against each other, my cock stimulating her, its head tickling her clit.

"I've got to have you inside me!" Julia said, her breathing rough.

"It's not safe!" I said, knowing that pregnancy was her great fear. And mine.

She lifted up off me, straightening her arms as she straddled my body. "Sean," she said, matter-of-factly, "I went on the Pill three months ago."

I was stunned. "But I thought you wanted to wait? And I'm willing to stop."

"No. I've made up my mind, and I want you more than anything I've ever wanted." She moved my cock back to its place on my belly and got up on her knees to move her pussy on top of it, rubbing gently but firmly. "Time to start practicing making love with you." She looked down at me and smiled the most beautiful smile I could imagine. Then, I caught just the right angle and slid deep inside her. My fingers had long ago disposed of her hymen, but technically, for her at least, she had never before taken a cock and so, to her mind, was still a virgin. As I went in, I could feel her warm wetness encircle me, like her lips when she had just sucked me, only tighter, firmer, every square millimeter of my cock feeling her pussy. It was incredible. Her eyes closed as I sank in and she let out a little moan. Then, we bottomed out and I was completely inside her, as deep as I could go. My cock was vertical again as she sat astride me, arms next to my shoulders.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful! Better than I imagined! I love how you fill me up," she said.

She moved a little. It felt so good just to lie there and feel myself inside her. I didn't have to move, I was in heaven. I could feel her warm moistness along the entire length of my dick. She squeezed her pussy muscles and clamped down, and I almost felt like I could shoot a load right then. But not yet. I could have just lain there enjoying the feeling of being encased by warm pussy. But she had to move.

"I'm a little nervous about having you cum inside me," she breathed as she rocked a little more. "I'm not sure three months is enough to be completely safe."

"Okay, I'll try not to," I said, convincing no one, least of all myself.

Her pace quickened as she rode me. I put my hands on her hips and just let them go along for the ride. The feeling of her pussy walls on the rim of my head was incredible. So was the feeling of moving in and out all along my shaft. Julia needed no guiding or inspiration. She bucked and fucked. Her breathing deepened, quickened, got shallow. Her stokes on top of my cock got frantic and then, when she had raised to where only my head was inside her, I felt an gush of fluid come down my cock, and she bent and kissed me like a wild woman, practically strangling me with her tongue. I squeezed her hips. She slammed her pussy down on my cock, sat back and moaned, and then returned to mash my face with kisses. I was nowhere close to orgasm. Then she collapsed on top of me with a sigh. "That was incredible," she said weakly. I wrapped my arms around her back and gave her a back rub as she lay on top of me. After a few minutes, she slid off to the side, snuggled in under my arm, and soon we were fast asleep.

I awoke from our nap a half-hour later, still with a raging hard-on. I held her close and caressed her back as she slept. Slowly, she woke and looked at me sleepily. "Did we really make love?" she asked through barely open eyes.

"More or less, but I didn't cum inside you, so I'm not sure if it really counts."

"Let's do it again," and she smiled wickedly, "I want more practice!"

I'm not one to disappoint. But I didn't have much say, because she resumed her position on top and once again began rubbing my cock on the outside of her pussy lips. She leaned forward to press against my chest. I held my cock at her entrance, now moving her hips back with my hands with little, short motions, and we kissed passionately. I could feel her juices lubricate her entrance. She slid back and I slipped inside and we were off to the races again. She knelt and rode me like a racehorse, pumping up and down on my cock. She would vary her pace, giving me a few fast strokes, then torturing me by taking herself up to where I would almost slip out, then lowering herself ever-so-slowly, taking my cock inside with a slowness that was excruciating. I went back to heaven; she was taking such good care of my cock. I looked down and watched it disappear inside her pussy lips. It was an incredible sight.

Then her pace started to quicken, along with her breathing. I knew she was working up to another climax. I was, too. What would I do? Our movements intensified, and I basked in the feel of her wetness sliding up and down my pole. I could feel my orgasm starting. She was breathing heavily now. I moved my hands to squeeze her breasts bouncing in front of my face. They were so firm and fleshy in my hands. I squeezed her nipples between my thumb and fingers, and reached up to kiss and suck them. A little nip, with my teeth, and she shuddered. But it was too much for me.

"Julia, I love you and I need to come inside you!" I said, as our movements grew more frantic, and I sucked her erect nipples, one after the other, kissing her breasts and chest as I moved between them.

"Yes, yes, Sean I love you! Give it all to me!" she gasped.

Once again I felt her gush fluid down my length as she came, and that sent me over the brink. Have you ever had an orgasm where you felt your entire being was coming out of your body and entering the other person? Where you felt like a grilled cheese sandwich, the cheese melting into the bread and becoming something together: not bread, not cheese, but something merged? Melted? To say it was intense is the greatest understatement of my life. I came and came and came, as the orgasm enveloped my entire being. I thought it would never stop. I screamed and grunted and cried out. So did Julia. The bed rocked and shook as we kept humping. Then, my cock got supersensitive, and any movement was torture. We kept moving. It was exquisite. I went past torture to someplace else. It was sublime. Julia kept moving and moving - she couldn't stop. They say orgasms are simply muscle spasms. Yeah, right.

We just kept on fucking and fucking, never wanting to stop, and, with me still hard, having no reason to stop. On and on we went, my dick plunging in and out of her pussy. She got up off her knees and onto her feet, lowering herself onto my cock and rising up, steadying herself with her hands next to my shoulders. I watched my cock go in and out, fascinated by the view. The only parts of our bodies that touched were our genitals. I couldn't help it; I grabbed her hips and moved her up and down my shaft. I slowed her down, and sped her up. I held her so just my head was inside her and she begged me for more until I jammed her down on my cock with a grunt, lifted her up, and jammed her down again. And again. Then, after almost a half-hour more of lovemaking, wonder of wonders! I felt another load bubbling up from my balls. Julia was still on top. Maybe it was the competitive thing, but she'd shown neither the inclination nor desire to do anything different. Fine with me, since this position left me in the perfect place to hold and kiss her breasts, which I did almost constantly, except when Julia would come again and have to kiss me, which she did each time she came.

"I'm going to cum again!" I breathed as we moved.

"Me too. Give it to me!" I obliged by erupting into her, arching my back and taking her high off the bed. She responded with another gush, a moan, and her lips mashing against mine in a sloppy and passionate kiss. I blew and blew my load deep into her pussy, holding my cock as deeply in her as I could possibly push, feeling my hot seed flowing, feeling my being merge with hers. This time, I was spent, and my cock was too sensitive.

"Don't move." I said as she snuggled down on top of me. "My cock is so sensitive that if you move I'll scream."

"Don't want to move," she purred. But she did and the torture was incredible. She didn't fuck me more, she just sort of settled in. "I never thought it would be this wonderful."

"Me neither," I purred back (we were doing a lot of purring). "Want to get something to eat?"

"Pizza," she announced with firmness that I had come to respect.

We dressed and went to a local place where the pizza was cheap and good, and the darkness could hide our infatuation with each other. We drank a Coke with two straws in the same glass, noses and cheeks pressed together. We talked and giggled and could barely wait to get back, while enjoying the giddy feeling of being in love.

We returned. Julia stepped through the door. Still no roommates. She slipped off her jacket and I had the perfect view of her incredible blue-jeaned behind from the rear, swaying slightly as she walked into the room. That was it. Inspiration.

"Stop," I said as I moved up behind her.

"What?" she asked.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, bending to kiss her neck.

"I want you again," I said.

"I want you, too," she said, reaching up to run her fingers through my hair, her face turning to kiss mine.

"Right here, right now," I said as my hands moved up to cup her breasts, loose underneath her white shirt.

"Right here?" she asked, sounding a little unsure.

"Right now," I said, unbuttoning her shirt to give me access to naked nipples.

"Mmm," she replied, and wrapped her arms behind her around my back to press my groin into her behind. I finished undoing the shirt buttons and went straight to the jeans. I knelt and pulled them down, and reached up to remove her shirt. While I was down there, I kissed her cheeks, wetly and noisily. We both laughed. I pulled my own shirt over my head and stood, unbuckling my jeans. Julia turned to me and I beheld again the sight of her perfect body. We remembered to remove our shoes and socks, too, awkwardly, laughing.

"I just looked at you walking ahead of me, seeing your body move, and I knew I had to have you on the floor." I pulled down my own jeans and removed them with my briefs. My pole stood out hard. I turned Julia around and once again hugged her from behind, my cock sliding in between her ass cheeks. Her ass was gorgeous: firm and tight with not a hint of fat and jiggle. It curved under and went to her legs, which from behind had a subtle curve to her hamstrings that flowed down to her knees and then down to shapely calves, with just a hint of muscle definition. Julia wasn't muscled like a bodybuilder, but she had little subcutaneous fat, and so her muscles added to her curvature. Statuesque, some would say, with muscles in her legs and abs just lightly defined, so that you knew they were there, and toned. I was practically drooling taking this all in. She was incredibly sexy looking. I held her breasts from behind, squeezing her nipples. She pressed against my cock nestled between her cheeks. I moved my hand down between her legs. She was wet and ready. I slid my finger into her and her knees buckled. It was time.

"How do you want me?" she breathed, uncharacteristically submissive.

"On your knees," I said simply. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She went to her hands and knees.

"Like this?" She asked heavily, her breath picking up now. I could see her flawless back and beautiful behind before me. She had her legs apart, waiting for me to mount her. Her pussy lips were wet and totally inviting. I had to take her now!

"Yes," I said, and got on my knees behind her, spreading her legs more as I moved into position. I took her hips in my hands and squeezed. My cock, sticking straight out, searched for her entrance, with no luck. Julia reached underneath her pussy, found my hardness, and guided it to the magic place. I felt her warm wetness on the tip of my cock as she put it in position. Using my hands grabbing her hips to control her, I moved forward and felt my cock head sink into her pussy. I looked down to see my shaft sticking into her, the head gone inside. It was an incredible turn-on to see my cock disappear inside her. She wanted more cock faster than I wanted to give it to her, so I held her off with my grasp of her hips. She whimpered with frustrated desire and heat. So I went deeper. The feeling from behind was entirely different, and equally wonderful to her being on top. I kept moving in until my entire length was inside her.

"How does that feel?" I asked hopefully.

"You've got to make love to me, this feels so good!" She moaned.

I obliged, pulling my cock almost out and shoving it home, somewhat gently at first. I built to a rhythm of thrusting in and out of her from behind, looking down to see her perfect ass, and watch my cock disappearing into her and emerging almost all the way, then plunging all the way in. I moved my legs to outside of hers and leaned back, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her up to a sitting position on my cock. There was a full-length mirror across the room. Julia saw my cock impaling her. She lifted and it came out. She took it and guided it back in, and started humping me with abandon as she watched in the glass. Her firm breasts jiggled with her up-and-down motion. It was unbelievably sexy to watch her make love to me in the mirror.

"Look at us fuck!" she cried, as she fucked me harder. I moved my hands up to cup her breasts, and she put her hands over mine. I took her hands and made her cup her own breasts, while my hands went to her pussy, where I gently pressed her clit against my thrusting member while lightly massaging it. She went off into that place as she watched in the mirror. I could see from the look in her eyes. I brought one hand back up and replaced hers on her breast. I stroked her side and her leg while my other hand paid attention to her pussy. She moaned and shuddered again. I moved her hand down to her pussy, and put her fingers on my cock. She brought down her other hand, and played with our parts with both hands.

"Feel my cock slide inside you," I breathed in her ear, "And watch in the mirror as we make love." I used both hands to caress as much of her body as I could reach, paying special attention to her breasts, tummy, and hips. It was a massage as well as lovemaking. She shuddered and moaned again, and coated my cock with her juices.

"Watch this," I said as I moved her back to hands and knees, and we shifted so our reflection was sideways in the mirror. We could see my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, my body thrusting into hers from behind, my balls slapping her. Now Julia was thrusting back against me. We had established a wonderful rhythm as we fucked. Then, I started pounding her pussy with my cock as hard as I could. I still had hold of her hips, and as I would thrust forward, I would pull back to then push forward and impale her even deeper. This wasn't lovemaking. This was animal lust.