Julie and James Ch. 01

Story Info
Older sister returns home from college for the summer.
7.2k words
4.49
96.2k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers

Author's note: This is an introductory chapter designed to lay the groundwork for a summer of erotic escapades between siblings. Although there is some sexual contact here, expect much more in future chapters. Feel free to send (private or public) feedback if you have any recommendations!

All characters are at least 18 years old.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Mom! Dad! Julie's home!" I called to my parents as I saw my big sister's car headlights coming up the driveway. I quickly got up from the couch and ran outside to greet her as she parked her car and opened the door.

"Hey, Jules!" I said to her as she stepped out into our driveway.

"Hey, yourself!" she replied as she broke into a smile at my excitement of seeing her. She quickly stepped forward into my outstretched arms as we embraced closely. "It's so great to see you!"

My sister had been off at her freshman year of college, and I'd missed her dearly. As the only children in our family, we had been especially close growing up. Her comment inspired a welcome warmness in my chest.

"Here, let me give you a hand with your bags," I offered. We walked around the back of her car and opened the tailgate. I grabbed two of her large suitcases and struggled to lift them out of the car. "How much stuff did you have at school??" I asked her incredulously.

She laughed, "I'm moving to a different apartment in the fall, so I had to bring all of my clothes back for the summer. Thanks for the help though!"

"No problem," I replied with a forced smile. The bags must've weighed 50 pounds each, and I struggled to awkwardly shuffle up to the side door.

Walking up the path to the house, I asked, "So how was the drive back? Did you hit any traffic?"

"No, it wasn't too bad once I got out of the city. It's just easy to space out on those long stretches of highway though so I'm glad that I won't be doing that drive again for a few months."

As we entered the side door, my parents were coming out of their bedroom. "JULIE!" our mom exclaimed as she saw her only daughter for the first time in months. She ran up and grabbed her in a deep embrace.

My dad ambled up behind her, and smiling, said, "Hey kiddo!"

Julie smiled over my mom's shoulder and said, "Hey Mom and Dad! It's so nice to be back!"

Mom stepped back but grasped her by the shoulders. She beamed at her, "We've missed you so much. Are you hungry? We have some leftovers from dinner that I can heat up for you!"

"Sure, that'd be great," she replied.

As my mom scurried over to the refrigerator to make up a plate, Dad stepped in to give her a big hug too. "It's great to have you home."

"It's definitely great to be home! I'm looking forward to relaxing for a while after those finals."

As they separated their embrace, I asked her, "Hey Jules, do you want me to bring these bags up to your room?"

"Sure, thanks!" she replied.

Again, I struggled to awkwardly carry her bags through the kitchen and living room and up the stairs to her old bedroom. Entering her room, I flipped the switch to turn on the light, and I deposited her suitcases by her bureau. It had been a long time since I'd been in her room, and I paused for a minute to look around. Her bed was still neatly made from the last time that she was home, and it looked like our mom had recently cleaned the whole room in preparation for Julie's arrival.

I glanced over at her mirror on the wall, framed by photos of her with both her friends and family. Fondly, I noticed a picture of the two of us at the beach together. Seeing her radiant smile in that picture, I silently reflected on how beautiful she really was. Before looking away, I glanced down at her chest and quickly noticed her boobs spilling out of her pink string bikini. Seeing that, I felt an odd mixture of arousal and shame in my stomach.

"Dude, don't even think about that," I thought to myself as I quickly looked away. "She's your sister."

Taking a minute to compose myself, I took a few deep breaths. I quickly looked at the picture of the two of us once more before turning off the light and heading back downstairs.

After rejoining my family at the kitchen table, we all caught up over the past few months as Jules ate her late dinner. She told us all about school, from her intramural volleyball team to her roommate drama to her final exams. We were incredibly excited to have her back home, especially me. I had felt particularly lonely being the only child over the past year.

Watching her talk, I began to notice the way that her eyes sparkled and her mouth naturally smiled with excitement. She frequently pushed her hair behind her ears, and again, I felt an uncomfortable fluttering in my stomach. Hoping that these emotions weren't displayed on my face, I tried to convince myself that I was just excited to have my big sister home. However, deep down, I knew that something was different about the way that I felt about her.

"Alright, well as great as it is to have you home, I do need to head to bed so that I can get at least a few hours of sleep before work in the morning," Mom eventually said.

Yawning, Julie agreed, "I'm exhausted too. It'll be so nice to sleep in my own bed again."

"I'm sure it will. I cleaned up your room for you, so make sure you keep it that way!" Mom said, confirming my earlier assumption.

We all got up, and after saying goodnight to my parents, Jules and I headed upstairs to our bedrooms. She looped her arm in mine as we walked to the stairs, and resting her head on my shoulder, she said, "It is great to be home, James. I can't wait to relax and hang on the beach for the next few weeks before I start working again."

"Yeah, must be nice," I said with a cynical smile. "I, on the other hand, am already working several days a week."

"You're working at O'Malley's Tavern?" she asked as we arrived at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm still barbacking now, but my manager said that I may get some bartending shifts later in the summer. Either way, it's still great money."

"I'm sure it is! I'll have to come in with the girls sometime to see you in action!" she said with a smile.

Smiling back, I said, "Sure, that'd be great." As we reached the top of the stairs, I asked, "Do you want to use the bathroom first?"

"Yeah, thanks," she responded. "I just need to get changed and brush my teeth and I'll be all set."

Parting ways, I entered my bedroom and closed the door. I stood there in silence for a minute as I again thought about the different emotions that I was feeling with Julie being back home. She's always been my loving, protecting, best friend older sister, and I didn't know how or why I would feel anything more than that about her.

Resolving to push those thoughts out of my mind, I stripped down for bed. Although I sleep nude, I slipped on a pair of athletic shorts before opening my bedroom door again and waiting for Julie to finish up in the bathroom.

Finally, hearing the bathroom door open, I bounced up and entered the hall. Seeing Jules exit the bathroom, I stopped in my tracks. All she had on was a white sports bra and black skin-tight shorts that looked as if they could be painted on.

Seeing my expression, she laughed, "James, you ok?"

I quickly pulled it together and said, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. You good in the bathroom?"

Smiling at me knowingly, she said, "Yeah, I'm good. Have a good night sleep."

With that, she walked away toward her room, and I saw her backside. Her shorts were literally so short that the bottom part of her ass was basically sticking out. Sensing my eyes on her, she self-consciously tugged them down to cover her exposed behind right before closing her bedroom door.

Embarrassed, I quickly entered the bathroom and thought about what I had just seen. Glancing down, I realized in horror that the outline of my half-erection in my athletic shorts was clearly visible. "I definitely should've worn boxer briefs under these," I thought to myself. Again, resolving to put her out of my mind, I took care of my business and went back to my bedroom.

Closing the door, I slipped off my shorts and got into bed. I loved the feeling of the cool satin sheets all over my body. Normally, I don't have trouble falling asleep. However, that night, I lay there tossing and turning and wondering why, seemingly out of nowhere, I was thinking about my sister this way. Maybe I was just happy about seeing her again? Maybe her time at college had me view her as a more mature, experienced woman? Maybe I was just eager to have sex for the first time and this beautiful woman down the hall was an obvious object of desire?

Regardless of the reason, I finally gave up attempting to sleep and succumbed to masturbating as a sleep aid. Making an effort to envision sex with a few girls from school, images of Julie's bikini picture and short shorts kept popping into my mind. Knowing that it was fruitless, I finally gave in and fantasized about her in that moment. My right hand slowly slid up and down my shaft as my left hand played with my balls.

In my mind, I imagined Jules doing the same thing in her own room: laying naked in her bed and touching herself as she thought of me. I imagined her left hand rubbing her nipple as her right dipped down into her dripping pussy. Her body would be electrified with pleasure as she eventually moved from her vagina up to her clit. Fully wet, she would begin rubbing her clit faster and faster as she thought of my muscular body and hard cock. She would move her left hand to her pussy too, inserting fingers inside her as her right hand was a blur. Reaching her crest, her back would arch as she opened her mouth in a silent moan, allowing her orgasm to wash over her entire body. Finally, she would remove her fingers from inside her and bring them to her mouth with a satisfied smile on her face.

Imagining all of this, my own hand moved at rapid speed up and down my rock-hard cock. I felt the wave building up in my lower abdomen as I approached my own orgasm. Imagining my big sister in the throes of ecstasy sent me over the edge. My whole body tensed up as the sperm rushed from my balls up through my shaft. As the pleasure took over me, it erupted from the head of my cock. Aiming toward my face, my cum splattered all over my chest and stomach.

Finally coming down from this high, my breathing slowed and a feeling of guilt washed over me as I looked at the mess that I had made. Cleaning myself up with some tissues, I was ashamed that I had just masturbated to my older sister. In my clearer state of mind, I acknowledged that there was no way that she would have ever reciprocated those same types of feelings. On the bright side, this little session wore me out enough that I was finally able to fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

In reality, Julie was in fact laying on her bed with thoughts about James, but contrary to her brother's fantasy, she was still fully clothed. Although she knew that her pajamas were a little more risqué than what she used to wear at home, she had become more relaxed with her body since being away at college. Most of the women on her all-female floor wore comfortable clothes, like sports bras and booty shorts, to bed, and it didn't seem that weird to her. However, the reaction that she got from her little brother indicated that the outfit was definitely a shock to him.

On one hand, she didn't feel the need to change her sleeping attire simply because she was home again, but on the other hand, she also secretly wanted to see his reaction when she left the bathroom. James had always been her sweet, innocent little brother, but during his senior year in high school, it looked like he had finally come into his own. His upper body finally showed some definition, and he appeared to fill out his shirts pretty well. She was looking forward to spending more time with him throughout the summer.

Although Julie had expected to get a reaction from James for her skimpy outfit, she hadn't anticipated how quickly his body would inadvertently react too. In the few seconds that he stood there staring at her, she had quickly glanced down and noticed a tent in his shorts. Not expecting him to actually become physically aroused by her, she decided to stop with the tease and pulled the bottom of her shorts over her exposed ass as she went back to her room.

Laying in bed, Julie wondered whether her brother was thinking of her in his own room. She knew it was wrong and weird to think about teasing her body to her brother, but deep down, it excited her that she could turn him on so easily. Since losing her virginity at college, she had become much more comfortable with all types of sex. As long as protection was used, she was open to a variety of activities that would help her reach orgasm.

As these thoughts drifted through her mind, Julie began thinking about the last guy that she'd slept with. Her hand slid down her body as she remembered getting naked and riding his face. Soaking her first two fingers in her juices, she rubbed her clit while remembering the sensation of his tongue on her pussy. Kneeling over his face, she had grasped onto his hair and slid back and forth over his welcoming mouth. Her hand moved faster on her clit as she remembered how incredible it felt. Right before reaching her orgasm, she looked down in her fantasy to see that her lover's face had changed to her sweet little brother. She was too far gone though as the orgasm hit her while she stared into her brother's eyes and rode his face in her mind.

Julie eventually opened her eyes and removed her hand from her underwear. Catching her breath, she couldn't believe where her mind had just gone in that fantasy. Rationalizing that it didn't hurt anyone to fantasize, she laid back on her pillow and fell asleep thinking about cumming on her brother's face.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next day, I slept in until late morning. By the time I got up to brush my teeth and use the bathroom, I noticed that Julie's door was open and bright sunlight was shining into her room.

Heading downstairs, I saw the TV on in the living room, and I peered over the couch to see my sister sprawled out. "Good morning!" she said cheerily.

Too early for that much pepper, I groggily responded, "Morning." Quickly glancing at her body, I noticed that she had added a form-fitting t-shirt to her PJs from last night.

She smiled up at me from the couch and asked, "So what's on the agenda for today? What time are you working?"

Shuffling away toward the kitchen, I replied back, "Working at 6, and don't really have any plans for the day." Heading toward the coffee maker, I began brewing a fresh pot.

"Do you want to go to the beach in a little while? Kristy, Alexa, and I are heading down to East Village Beach in an hour if you want to join!"

Pausing, my mind flashed back to Julie's bikini picture that set off the whole chain of events last night. I wasn't sure that I would be able to act normally around her in such little clothing, but maybe it'd be good for me to see her friends in bikinis too as a way of keeping my mind off of her. Besides, I couldn't avoid my sister all summer because of these weird feelings that I was starting to have.

"James? Did you hear me?" she called out after I didn't respond.

"Yeah, sorry, that sounds good," I replied. "I'll be good to go by then."

After eating and showering, I was in my room putting on my bathing suit when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Julie wearing a light blue string bikini. Willing myself to not look anywhere besides her face, I asked, "What's up? Are they here already?"

She held up a bottle of suntan lotion and said, "Nope, but they should be in the next few minutes. Do you mind doing my back before they get here?"

"Oh yeah, sure, just turn around."

As she did, I squirted some lotion onto my hands and began rubbing her upper back. She shivered and giggled as the cold lotion touched her skin. "Ohh that's cold!"

"Haha, sorry," I laughed. I moved my hands lower and underneath the string across her back. Moving even lower, I couldn't help but glance down at her bottoms. This was not the same bikini that she wore when we had gone to the beach in the past. Either side of the lower half of her ass was exposed, providing a full view to anyone behind her.

Staring down at it, I felt my cock begin to stir and I immediately panicked. Turning around quickly to hide myself, I said, "All done! Can you do mine now?"

"Sure," she responded as she squirted some lotion and began rubbing me. Unable to push the vision of her ass out of my mind, I was afraid that I wasn't going to last the day at the beach without an embarrassing incident. On top of that, her smooth hands rubbing across my back didn't really help either.

"All done!" Jules exclaimed as she finished up.

I glanced back over my shoulder and said, "Ok cool, I'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression and said, "Umm ok, see you in a bit."

As soon as I heard her walk downstairs, I quickly and quietly shut my bedroom door, dropped my bathing suit to the floor, and grasped my hardening cock. Knowing I only had a minute, I rubbed quickly until I shot my sperm all over the floor while thinking about Julie's thick ass spilling out of her bikini. Scurrying to wipe it up off the floor, I pulled my bathing suit back on and went downstairs right as Kristy and Alexa were pulling up the driveway.

"All good to go?" Jules asked.

"Yup, let's do it," I responded.

Approaching the Jeep Wrangler, I noticed that Kristy was driving and Alexa was in shotgun. Kristy was a small, peppy ball of energy. She had dark brown hair, a petite frame, and she was known as the promiscuous one of their group.

On the other end of the spectrum, Alexa was much taller with red hair and long legs. She had naturally lighter skin, and her personality was much more reserved. She'd been in a relationship when they went off to school, but I had heard that they'd broken up during the year.

"Hey Jules! Hey James!" they called out to us as we climbed up into the back seat.

"What time did you end up getting in?" Kristy asked Julie.

"Around 9:30 last night. The drive sucked, but I'm happy to be home," Jules responded.

"Oh I bet," Alexa commented.

Over the rest of the drive to the beach, I hung out in the back and listened to the girls catch up. Once we arrived, we unpacked our stuff, walked down the path, and set up camp by the water. Taking off our extra clothes, we all stripped down to our bathing suits.

Glancing at my upper body, Kristy quietly remarked, "Wow, James, looks like you've all grown up."

Blushing I just said, "Thanks, Kristy," but I noticed Jules glance over at her friend with a mildly annoyed look on her face.

Settling down on our towels, I thanked God that I had the foresight to jack myself off before coming down today. In addition to the two beautiful women on the towels next to me, Julie's mostly-exposed ass on the towel in front of me was enough to drive me crazy. She had laid down on her stomach, and after a few minutes, she untied the straps both at her neck and across her back to avoid tanlines. Laying on my stomach with my head about 18 inches from her, I had an unobstructed view of her sideboob squished upon the ground when I looked forward.

Laying on my stomach, I felt my cock begin to harden slightly as it pressed against the sand. I could clearly see the white part of my big sister's E-cup boobs that had never been exposed to the sun. Her bikini top fell to the side as she rested her head and closed her eyes. In an effort to avoid an embarrassing situation, I also turned my head and closed my eyes. Trying to take my mind off of her, I spent the next few minutes mentally trying to alphabetize every beer we served at the bar.

jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers
12