Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her tongue down the inside of his left thigh, stopping at his scrotum. She took his ball in her mouth and stroked it gently with her tongue. Then she released him and went back to his right thigh and ran her tongue along the inside of it. Again, when she reached his sac, she took his ball in her mouth, relishing Greg's heavy breaths and soft moans.

As she let his testicle slip from her mouth, she turned her head sideways, opened her mouth and put her lips to the base of his cock. Her tongue probed his thick vein as she applied a gentle suction. Then she kissed her way up his stomach, loving the way her silky black hair pooled around his cock and balls. She took hold of his shaft, deliberately grabbing a handful of her own hair in the process. She stroked him a few times, strangely excited by the idea that his cock was wrapped in her hair.

Kissing her way up his chest, she leaned into him, pressing her breasts against his member. She wrapped her arms behind him, squeezing his cock against the sensitive flesh between her tits. For a moment she considered stripping off her top and bra again and giving him a good tit fucking. But some distant part of her brain remembered that she had to leave sooner rather than later. Julie settled for a few squeezes of her tits around him through her clothes.

Those squeezes earned her not just a couple more moans, but a big bead of precum on the tip of his cock. She took hold of him just below his cock head and, looking up at him, she licked it away with a flourish. He gave her a brief but very satisfying grunt in response.

Julie flicked her hair back behind her shoulders and smiled up at Greg. She knew she had a beautiful smile, pearly white teeth framed by soft, supple pink lips. And she wanted Greg to see that smile; let him know this was giving her so much pleasure. She could see in his eyes that he understood.

Of course he did! He had probably seen that same smile countless times from countless women. And that was okay with Julie. As long as he knew this time was from her. He didn't have to know how unusual, special this feeling was to her. It was enough that she knew.

"Tell me again," she purred softly, planting a kiss on the underside of his shaft. Greg needed no explanation.

"Suck my cock, Julie." She moaned, feeling the immediate surge of wetness in her pussy. The way he told her like that... oh, God! It made her feel like such a slut! A cocksucking slut, at that.

If someone had described this feeling to her a week ago, she would have called them a loser. If someone had told her she would feel this way, she would have called them a liar.

"Again," she whispered, almost begging.

"Suck my cock. Suck it, Julie!" His hand reached down and knotted in the hair on the back of her head. Another wave of wetness seeped into her panties as he guided her mouth to the top of his cock. She opened her mouth, expecting him to force her down on him.

Instead, he released her hair.

"Show me," he breathed. "Show me you know how to suck cock."

Her pussy sopping wet, Julie closed her eyes and lowered her open mouth over him. As she wrapped her lips around his thick cock, she continued to descend. He pressed against the back of her throat and she fought her gag reflex to take him down farther. She came up and went back down several times, each time trying to take him deeper.

But Julie had never deep throated before, had never even seriously tried. After a several attempts, she found herself gagging and decided that this was not the night to learn. She was disappointed that she couldn't swallow him, take him into her throat. Surely he had been with women who could. She didn't like thinking that she wasn't measuring up.

She threw herself into sucking him with abandon. She bobbed up and down on his cock hard and fast. The lower half of his shaft, too far for her to reach with her lips, she pumped with her hand. Her lips were stretched wide by his girth. The back of her throat hammered by his cock head.

Julie kept at it as long as she could, but after ten minutes or more, she faltered. Greg had been moaning encouragingly, but he didn't seem particularly close to cumming.

"Get undressed," Greg said to her when she slowed down. The thought of having that massive tool inside her was oh so tempting. But it wasn't what she wanted. Needed. Desired.

Julie was surprised her reaction. Oral sex for her, after all, was usually foreplay. Not this time though. The slut that Greg had discovered inside her wanted him to cum in her mouth. She started bobbing faster again.

She could feel her hair getting matted down in the perspiration on her forehead. She could feel the heat in her muscles as they worked overtime to fulfill her desire. Damn it! What did she have to do to make Greg cum? The woman in the car hadn't had so much trouble!

When she slowed again, Greg put his hands under her arms and tried to lift her up.

"Come on. Let's get back in bed," he said to her. She shook her head with his cock in her mouth and looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, almost pleading and resumed sucking him. He looked down at her for a moment, as if debating. Then he shrugged and stood up, causing his member to escape her mouth. Julie had to shuffle backward on her knees to make room for him. Was he going to get back into bed after all?

She leaned forward, desperate not to let him get away and resumed sucking him with renewed vigor. He let her suck him for another minute or two before he stopped her with his hands on the side of her head.

Then he took his shaft in his hand and began stroking it. Fast.

"Put your mouth on the end," he instructed. Julie looked at him confused for a second before complying. Then her hands settled in her lap as she took the end of his cock into her mouth and sat there as he pumped himself.

Soon Julie felt the telltale swelling and stiffening of Greg's member. She braced herself as he threw his head back and grunted. A second later, the first sticky jet erupted from him, hitting the back of her throat and streaming across her tongue. Two more healthy spurts followed, filling her mouth.

The taste was not as bad as she had been prepared for. It still wasn't a particularly pleasing flavor or texture, but it seemed easier to take than any other sperm she had tasted. Was it actually the flavor was less offensive? Or was this just the most turned on she had ever been about having a man cum in her mouth? Whatever the reason, it was the most agreeable load she had ever tasted. Julie swallowed it down without hesitating.

When Greg stopped pumping his cock, Julie resumed sucking. She was careful to go slow, be gentle, knowing how sensitive he would be after cumming. Her efforts were rewarded with a few more drops of his precious seed. When she had sucked everything out of him, she sat back on her heels and looked up at him.

"Did you swallow?" he asked unnecessarily. Julie blushed and nodded. "Good," Greg said. "A good cocksucker always swallows, right?" She felt the heat in her cheeks intensify as she nodded again.

Why was she nodding, she wondered? She never swallowed! Gary never seemed to mind if she spit, so that's what she always did. On the rare occasions he actually came in her mouth, that was.

But Greg was right, wasn't he? Yes, a good cocksucker swallows. Is that what she was? A good cocksucker? She had mixed feelings on that point. She had sucked his cock. And she had swallowed. But how good had she been?

Julie thought about the way Greg had stroked himself to finish. It was a little disappointing. She would have preferred doing it all herself. Wasn't she a good enough cocksucker to get him to cum without him jacking off at the end?

That woman in his car hadn't seemed to have needed any help from him. What about that big titted bleach blonde barmaid with her puffy lips? Would she make him cum without any assistance?

Julie gave Greg's cock one last gentle suck before getting to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his naked body and pulled him close. His arms likewise encircled and embraced her. She looked up and Greg bent down and kissed her. It was a surprisingly passionate open-mouthed kiss, considering she had just had her mouth full of his cum.