Julie: I Suck at My Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't want it go go all over my hands. Or my dress!" She sucked in Mr. Cockburn's oozing cock head, lips passing his glans, sucked hard and lifted her head again. As his cock exited her mouth, her lips smacked loudly. "No, it tastes too good to waste, I want it all!"

She started to lick the sizable slab of meat before her, now. She made sure that every part of his popsicle prick got a good soaking. She had her hand up her skirt and was fingering herself vigorously. She was soaking wet, so turned on by the thought that her husband could hear every suck, every moan, and she was moaning with pleasure at the popsicle in her hand, in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking increasing amounts of cock in her down stroke each time. Each time her head came up, she made a loud slurp. Occasionally, she made yes or no sounds to her husband, who had no idea that he was listening to his wife vigorously sucking on her bosses massive dick. Willy was so close now that he could feel it. He was going to fill Julie's mouth with his seed while her husband chatted to her, completely unaware! He could feel it building, and he was ready. Julie could feel it too. She had brought this big cock to the edge, the very brink, but she wasn't done yet. She life her head, sitting back. Still on the line with her husband, she takes her hand and slides it between her thighs. As it climbs steadily higher, riding her dress up her legs, she speaks to her husband,

"The longer I wait for this meal, the better it sounds. I think Mr. Cockburn is frantic about it, tho. He looks like he can't wait another second!" Willy's glared at her. She motioned to him, and as he followed the line if her eyes saw why she had stopped. She was frantically rubbing her soaking wet pussy.

"Here I am, slurping away at a big ole popsicle, and poor Mr. Cockburn doesn't have a thing. Maybe I should offer him a taste. What do you think, jake? Yeah, its only fair." She took her hand away from her pussy, offering it up to her boss.

"You want a taste?" He sucked her juices greedily from her fingers.

"Maybe I'll let you have the rest." She winked. "Its too good tho." She leaned over and slurped at his dick head once again, her hand back between her legs.

"I'm dripping everywhere, hope I don't make a mess of your seats," she said, now grinding against het hand. She was almost there.

"If I'm not careful. This is going to slide down the stick." She reached over again and rubbed her juices all over his massive manhood.

"That would make a real mess. I better catch it before its too late. Hang on honey." In one swift move, her hand swept back to her awaiting cunt, and her mouth slipped over her boss' massive cockhead, but this time, het head just kept on going, she took more and more of his massive meat. He couldn't believe it when she opened her throat and swallowed him into it. Before he knew it, her nose was against his leg and he was buried balls deep in her mouth and throat. No one had ever taken his whole cock down their throat before! He wanted to this feeling to last, but he'd been holding back for so long, he couldn't help himself. Feeling the already huge cocking her mouth expand still further, pulsing, throbbing, driving thick, salty cum up its shaft, took Julie over the edge too. Fingers rubbing at her engorged clit, her bosses cock buried further down her throat that any had ever been, and with her husband listening, she squealed. Her body took on a will of its own, shaking and shuddering out of control. The first jet of her bosses potent seed ran straight into her belly, but as she shook and lurched, his cock slipped out of her throat, and the second and third of his heavy jets filled her mouth. Her head lifted still further, and she screamed with ecstasy. Her boss shot a fourth jet onto her face, and a fifth into her hair before she regained control and took the last of his copious load into her wanton mouth. Julie's husband was frantic, Mr Cockburn could hear him! Julie looked up at her boss, a glint in her eye, and laughed.

"Sorry honey, the cream from that popsicle went everywhere. I got a bit excited, I didn't expect there to be so much! No, I'm all right, a bit sticky, but otherwise ok. I better go, got to make sure the bosses leather seats are ok. See you in a couple of hours. Bye." She hung up.

"That was nasty, Julie. He heard every suck! He even heard you cum! He must be fucking clueless! You're one sexy babe."

"He has no idea he just listened to his wife sucking his bosses big fucking cock, and heard her cumming from the taste of his creamy popsicle. It was so hot! But I spilled some, I better clean up, just like I told Jake. Can't be accused of lying, now can I?" As Julie leaned over and started licking her bosses cum soaked scrotum, Mr Cockburn sat back and enjoyed her attentions. Maybe he'd give her another load before the end of the night...

12