Julie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell forward on top of Mike with his hard cock still inside her. She held onto him, never wanting the wonderful feeling to go away. Mike kissed her closed eyes while slowly stroking her back. She lay there in the wonderful aftermath thinking how her life had changed forever.

She stood up looking at the people staring at her. She could feel Mike's come and her own juices flowing down her legs. She walked out of their little love nest towards the water. She walked through the people, knowing that everybody knew exactly what happened, and she could feel them staring at her young body and at her freshly fucked cunt. She looked back at Sophia, who was bent over the rocks with a mere shadow behind her, a moving shadow, fucking her from behind. She smiled and received a very satisfied smile back from Sophia.

She only put on her shorts and the sarong when they left. She enjoyed the stares of the people when they walked back to the car. They kissed her when they dropped her off at her parents' house, and they made plans for the next day.

She felt like a woman when she walked past her parents, who looked at her with a shocked expression. She was sure that they could smell the sex on her as she breezed through the room.

She didn't need any of her toys that night.

She decided that the real thing was much better.