Julie's Journal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to grope me again, and I asked him to slow down a minute. He sat on the bed and opened the other beer. I thought I'd do a strip tease for him, and pulled my top off. I was wearing my black lace half-bra that really showed off my boobs. Then I dropped my shorts and stood in front of him in my lacy thong.

"Take it off, baby, take it all off." I knew I was turning him on, because he had a bulge in his pants. It wasn't a very big bulge, but I knew he was hard. I took off my bra and panties and stood naked before him. It turns me on to be nude and have somebody watch me. I shook my boobs for him because I knew he liked that.

I lay down on the bed and tried to tell him some of the things that I like. "I really like to have my nipples fondled and sucked."

"I quit sucking titties when I was a baby."

"I was just trying to tell what arouses me."

"I know sucking cock gets you off."

"Well, I like to do that alright, but I'd like you to go down on me, too."

"I don't eat pussy. I don't like how it smells." I wondered how he knew what I smelled like, if he'd never put his head down there.

I spread my legs apart and pulled my knees up so he could get a good view of my pussy. "Look at me, Ron, I want to show you where to touch me." He turned his head away like I was trying to show him something really disgusting.

"I really like some foreplay," I said.

"I don't need any foreplay," he said, then unzipped his pants and lay right between my legs. He shoved his penis right into me, and I wasn't even wet yet. It was so small it didn't begin to fill me up. He rammed into me about three times, went "UHH!" again, like he did last night, and shot his load.

He got up, zipped up his pants, finished his beer, said, "See you around," then left me lying there. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. I didn't even feel like masturbating, so I just pulled the covers over me and cried myself to sleep. May 13

I saw Ron at school today. He had his arm around Sherry Smith and he wouldn't even look at me. I guess my eyes must have still been red, because when I met Aliyah for lunch, she asked me what was wrong. So I told her about last night, and my disastrous attempt at romance.

"That's not all of it," she said. "You should here what he's saying about you. David heard him in the locker room." "What is he saying?" I guess my face had turned white by that time.

"He's bragging about how he fucked you, and what an easy lay you are. Then he called you a cumslut, because you let him come in your mouth."

"Let him? I didn't have any choice; he came almost instantly and I didn't even have a chance to pull away. And when he fucked me, he didn't last but maybe ten seconds."

Then it dawned on me—four different jocks had asked me out that morning, and some of the invitations seemed kind of lewd. I put my head in my hands, "Oh God, my reputation is ruined."

Just then, Carrie Nelson and Debbie Sanders, and half a dozen cheerleaders came up to the table where Aliyah and I were sitting. Oh jeez, I thought, I'm really going to be ostracized.

"We heard what that asshole Ron Johnson said about you, and we're really pissed off about it," Carrie said.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what to say."

"We're not pissed at you; we're pissed at him for saying that kind of shit. All of us have sex with our boyfriends, and we all give them blow jobs."

Then Aliyah told them the rest of the story, about what a jerk he was. "He shoots his load in about ten seconds, too. Besides that, he's got about a three inch dick."

"I have an idea," Debbie said. "I'll sext him with a picture of my boobs, and tell him I want a picture of him with a hard-on."

Well, Debbie turned out to be a genius. The dumb shit sent her the picture, and she sexted it to everyone in school, under the heading "Ten Second Wonder with a 3" Cock." Really fixed his wagon.

I asked her what would happen if he sent her picture around. "Hey, I got great tits; it's good advertising. I got about a dozen guys asking me for dates. I'm a total slut, and I'm proud of it."

Only about ten days until my brother gets here. May 14

Aliyah and David had a secret rendezvous at my house tonight. When she answered the door, he was stunned when he saw her. She was wearing short shorts and a low cut tank top that showed lots of cleavage. Her shiny black hair was combed out and hung down to her waist. He had only seen her in her hijab and shapeless clothes. She is a stone fox.

She threw her arms around him, and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. Her body was pressed tightly against his, and when they separated, I could see that he had a bulge in his pants. A big bulge. They kissed some more, and I could see that hey were grinding their bodies against each other. David had one hand on each cheek of her buttocks, and he was squeezing and massaging her. The look on her face was of pure joy. I was really glad that I could do this for her.

I was letting them use my room, so I took them upstairs. We had put candles all around, and had Norah Jones on the stereo, which David liked a lot. There was a nice bottle of wine, which David also liked.

Aliyah and I had a conversation about the wine. "I've never tasted wine before; it's against my religion to drink alcohol."

"It's also against your religion to convort around naked in front of a man who isn't your husband."

"Good point. I'll have some wine." She discovered that she really liked wine, and the nice warm buzz she got from it.

We left David sitting on the bed with a glass of wine, while I helped Aliyah "get ready." She was already wearing a lacy white demi-bra and thong, but I got her a matching garter belt, some white stockings, and a sexy silk robe.

"I want to ask you a big favor, Julie. David knows we can't have intercourse because of my father and the virginity thing. We can do everything else, oral sex and stuff, but we have to stop there. I want him to experience everything, so when we're finished messing around, would you fuck him for me?"

Well, that left me whomperjawed! "Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Well, okay, but just as a favor to you." I felt really weird about it. And almost guilty when my pussy tingled when I thought about it. Almost.

I was going to leave them alone and watch TV in the guest room. They could call me when they were ready.

Aliyah told me everything that happened while I was out of the room:

They poured a glass of wine, and toasted each other, "To us."

They kissed for a long time, and held each other tight. She took a step back, undid the belt on her robe and let it pool around her feet. David gasped when he looked at her, this beautiful vision in white lace and jet-black hair.

The bra lifted her ample breasts. Barely covering her nipples, the rounded tops spilled out and over. He kissed her lips, then slowly moved down her throat, across her chest, and down to the exposed portion of her breasts. As her breath deepened they rose and fell with each new intake of air.

His tongue took over, licking the valley between them, then snuck under the lacy fabric of her bra, searching for a nipple. He turned her so she was facing the mirror, then unsnapped her bra. From behind, he arranged her hair over her breasts, letting them peek out through the silky black curtain.

She watched as he fondled them, gently running his hands over every curve and contour. Her skin was alive. Electric. Every nerve ending tingled with excitement. Gently, gently, he kneaded and massaged her firm, ripe breasts.

He skimmed his hands over her nipples, feeling them swell, then grow hard under his touch. When he rolled them with his fingers, she backed into him and felt his erection, through his pants, pressing into the cleft between her cheeks.

She writhed against him as he continued to caress her nipples, then threw her head back. "Oh God, oh God, OOH," she shouted, as the orgasm wracked her body.

He dropped to his knees and began to unhook the garters, and slowly roll the white stockings down, caressing her legs as he went. He kissed her inner thigh, across her panty-clad mound, pausing to blow softly into her pussy, before moving down the other leg.

When he slid her panties down, he ran his tongue up her slit. Her engorged clit poked out between her puffy lips, and he sucked it into his mouth. Her knees were weak and she held onto his shoulders to keep from sinking right to the floor.

She pulled him up so he stood in front of her, and began to undress him. When she had his shirt off, she pressed her breasts against his naked chest, flesh against flesh. Dropping to her knees, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

His erection filled the front of his shorts, the head just peeking out the top. She pulled his underwear down and the hard cock sprang free. It was big. And beautiful, she thought.

She watched herself in the mirror as her tongue snicked out and laved him, from base to crown. Her whole face smiled as she kissed the head, then took it in her hand and led him toward the bed. She remembered Colleen saying, "You can lead a man anywhere if you've got his cock in your hand."

Aliyah lay spread-eagled on the burgundy sheets, her olive skin enhanced by the satin fabric. David lay on top of her, his hard-on pressed between her puffy outer lips. As his tongue explored her mouth, he dry-humped her, his cock rubbing against her engorged clit until she shouted out his name and came again, flooding the sheets beneath her.

He wanted so much to be in her cunt, but knew he couldn't go there. She had to remain a virgin, as much as both of them wanted it to be otherwise.

He kissed his way down her body, licking and sucking on her nipples until she writhed in ecstasy beneath him. Lower, lower, his mouth moved down her body, until he reached her pussy.

She drew her knees up to give him access, and he spread her lips apart and feasted on her hidden treasures. He licked and sucked, running his tongue all around her opening, tantalizing, torturing her, because they knew he couldn't penetrate her. Not with his cock. Not with his finger. Not even with his tongue.

Her clit throbbed beneath his mouth, and when he took the whole thing into his mouth, her hips rose up, a moan escaped from deep in her throat and she flooded his face with her juice.

He licked her pussy clean, then rolled off her and over onto his back, his swollen cock bobbing with every beat of his heart. She kissed it. Licked it. Sucked it. Drew his balls into her mouth and tongued them too.

As she bobbed her head over his cock, his hips began to rise and fall in rhythm with her mouth, until he was literally fucking her face. He started to growl as he got closer, closer to his peak. "AHHH," he shouted as he exploded, filling her mouth with his jism.

As he was still hard, Aliyah crept down the hall to get me to come in and fuck him. "I really want to thank you for doing this for me."

"Anything for a friend," I said, still feeling a little bit guilty for being really horny. A little bit.

When I came into the room, he was lying on his back with his cock in his hand. A nice big cock. Compared to Ron's teeny weenie it was huge.

"I feel a little weird. What do you want me to do?"

"Just fuck him."

"I'm afraid I'm not ready yet. My pussy is still dry; I need a little foreplay to get me in the mood."

"We can do that." Aliyah lay one side of me and David lay on the other. They took turns kissing me. David's kisses were more intense, more passionate, the kind you'd give to a lover, not a casual fuck. I was a bit perplexed, but I really enjoyed it.

They both ran their hands up and down my body. Each of them took one of my breasts in their hands, and stroked and caressed them, massaging each one just the way I like it.

The tips of their tongues traced circles around my nipples, and when they both sucked on them, I could hold back any more, and had a crashing orgasm. David went down on me, lapping up my wetness and sticking his tongue as deep as it would go into my vagina.

Aliyah looked a little non-plussed, because he looked like he was enjoying me more than he should. She kind of nudged him aside and took over eating my pussy. Her tongue was soft and gentle, as she circled around my clit. Then she nibbled on it with her soft lips.

She brought me up slowly, gently, up to my peak and the over the edge, with an orgasm that started in my toes and rushed through my whole quivering body. She looked at David, "I think she's ready now."

As he was already lying down with his hard cock in the air, I decided to be on top. I straddled him, and took him in my hand, rubbing the head back and forth over my clit. I eased it gently between my swollen lips, and sank slowly, slowly down on him until he was completely engulfed inside my pussy.

I rose up and lowered myself slowly again, then settled and rocked back and forth, letting my clit rub over his pubic bone. Then I contracted my vaginal muscles and squeezed him tight.

Colleen had taught me how to do kegle exercises to tone my inner muscles, and I got so good at it, I probably could crack walnuts with my cunt. Almost.

As I rode him, I could watch my boobs bouncing up and down in the mirror. David cupped them in his hands and rolled my nipples, and I started frigging my clit with my fingers.

Because I was doing this for a friend, I probably wasn't supposed to enjoy it. But I did. Big time.

David started thrusting up into me, going faster and faster. His big cock filled me up and it felt soo good. I started to moan, and moan, and then I came really hard. I flooded his balls with my slippery juices, and I reached behind me and took them in my hand, letting them slip and slide. David was going crazy.

He pulled his dick out of me and had me get on my hands and knees, then he plunged into me doggy style. He acted like a starving man who was just given a loaf of bread.

Grabbing my hips, he pulled me into him and he slammed into me, again, and again. You could probably hear the slapping noises all the way to Cleveland. He grunted and growled, then threw his head back, and screamed like a banshee as he came, filling me up with his spunk.

He fell off me, and Aliyah watched his semen ooze back out of my vagina. She caught it all in her mouth, then licked me clean. I had bruises on my hips where his hands had dug into me.

Aliyah thanked me profusely, and told me how much she wanted to feel a hard cock inside her. She could see how much David enjoyed fucking me.

Later that night, David called me on the phone. "That was really great, Julie. I'd like to do that again tomorrow."

"Aliyah can't come over until next weekend."

"I know; I want it to be just you and me."

I told him in no uncertain terms that I could never do that to my friend. Then I hung up on him. Between Ron and David, I'm beginning to think all men are pigs. Except for Nathan, that is.

My brother is coming in nine days.

12