Julie's New Years Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers

"You want to do that too, sweetie." Maria asked Juan, who nodded his head in agreement.

Lisa was then lifted so that Juan could climb under her. She protested, never having experienced anal sex before. It took Juan more effort than it had Lance to secure the head of his cock up tight against Lisa's anal ring. When he broke through, Lisa gave a loud scream and pissed all around Maria's fist.

Both women were thrashing about, unwillingly fucking the cocks in the assholes as Maria fist fucked them to multiple orgasms.

Unable to resist the temptation, Greg crawled behind Maria. The pretty Puerto Rican protested as she felt him shoving his cock into her shaved, exposed pussy. "Not me, mother fucker."

"Yes, you." Greg said, as he sank his pole triumphantly inside of her.

Juan did not care for the fact that his girlfriend was getting fucked, but he had already agreed to the possibility, even though Maria would not have. In his position beneath Lisa, it was easy to later declare that there was nothing that he could do.

Greg fucked Maria's tight cunt, causing her to ram Julie and Lisa even harder as he banged away. His brother rushed over to stand in front of the lovely Hispanic girl and thrust his cock into her mouth.

Frank, seeking an available hole, knelt beside Julie and titled her head his way so that he could shove his cock into her mouth.

Julie was getting fucked in the ass and having her cunt fisted while forced to suck cock, and she could not stop cumming the entire time. It hurt like hell, but got her off more than she had ever experienced.

Lisa was having similar sensations while being double penetrated in her once-virgin ass and by the girl's fist.

Maria was angry that she was being used as a cum bucket by Greg and Chuck, but would have to admit that her pussy was burning with desire, and Greg's cock was bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Maria orgasmed, nearly causing Julie to pass out as she rammed her fist deeper than intended into Julie's snatch. She was still cumming when Greg began pumping his cum into her cunt, only seconds before Chuck came in her mouth.

Lance thrust his cock into his mother's asshole, wanting nothing more than to cum one more time in her. Julie continued bouncing on his cock, soon drawing out one last orgasm from her son.

Lisa felt Juan cumming in her ass as she was in the middle of the most powerful orgasm that she had ever experienced. The sensation was so strong that she momentarily blacked out. Waking up to find that she was lying on the floor in a pool of sweat and cum after Maria had removed her fist and Juan had escaped from beneath her.

Julie was still accepting her son's cum as Lisa awoke. Once Lance had slipped out of his mother's ass, Maria began pulling her fist out, causing Julie to cry out more, and making Lisa happy that she had passed out and missed the latter experience.

Both woman lay on the floor, with Lance between them, as the others dressed. Greg gave the obligatory "Tell anyone and these pictures go public" speech, knowing full well that neither woman would reveal this to anyone.

Once they had escaped, Lance ran around the house making sure that everything was locked. Julie sat in silence, having to be reassured by Lisa that everything was okay and that she would not tell anyone. Only then did Julie feel better.

Julie rushed to the shower. While in there Lisa approached Lance. She grabbed his cock in her hand, saying "I won't tell a sole. But you're going to be fucking me until I go back home, and any other time that we get together."

"Yes, Aunt Lisa." Lance replied with a grin.

PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers
12