July 9th

Story Info
Sharing another man's wife.
3.2k words
3.59
15.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 9th, 2012

I got off work early. As usual, not as early as I would have liked. Always something here pops up at the last minute that ONLY I am capable of taking care of. (I should not complain. That is why I get the big bucks handling simple stuff no one else wants to deal with or is not trusted to deal with.)

They had messaged their room # on my cell phone. I was able to drive right there, a little distant from their home and my work, just for both of our discretions.

She met me at the door. This was the first time I had seen her face. I just stared at her face, trying to drink this all in and imprint this upon my memory. I could see him in the background and I was vaguely aware the camera was already rolling, but at this moment, imprinting her face into my memory was all that was important. I might never ever see her again and I needed to live off this memory. I pride myself on my photographic memory, but I did not want to miss a single dimple or wisp of hour.

As I walk into the room and close the door, I begin observing more than her face. First her dress and way she fits it. She has a short red cocktail dress, red pumps, and pearls around her neck, gold dangles from her ears, and a little silver anklet. All Lady, she and I once discussed and indeed she is.

I doff my hat and make my best French court bow, taking and kissing her hand. She has offered me her left hand, so I can see and touch her wedding band and engagement ring. Something perverse in me likes that, another man's treasured property now offered and in my hand. I'm in control, I'm dominating her, and so from this moment forward I don't loose touch of her. I continue to hold her hand and lead her towards the sofa.

The room is a little more upscale than I expected. There will be a little more room for the two of us to walk around her in the king size bed, than I envisioned. The toys -- soft cuffs, blind-fold, and red and black negligee, are all laid out as discussed.

Finally I focus on him, a little larger than me, looking very nervous.

I sit up in the corner of the sofa and pull her to cuddle up beside me. I let my hands roam about Michele, softly kissing the back of her neck and ears, as we discuss a little more what will be happening tonight. He adjusts the camera to follow us, and then settles down in the chair opposite us. I watch his eyes tracking my hands upon his lady. I can smell a faint perfume. Floral, lavender, rose? Too faint to determine, but pleasant.

I feel like I know a little about her and her fantasy, but I still don't know much about him. We agree that I will be dominating her and I will be ordering him around to have him help with her fantasy. Someone has to be in charge, and it is either him or I. This is the time for him to finally decide if he is in charge of tonight or if this odd man out takes charge. I take charge. Good, a roll I like. I would have been happy to be his puppet, but this odd man taking total charge of his lady's pleasures for tonight will heighten the experience for all of us.

I have felt up her enough, without being too aggressive, to know that she has on both panties and a bra. I could have cuddled like this in a airport without too many raised eyebrows. Good about the bra and panties. This will fit into a little ritual I like to perform soon, before we get too far into this.

Talk is good to get started, but with the ground rules now laid, time for a little more action. I twist and pull her to me and kiss her deeply. I hold this kiss as long time. I have been thinking about this kiss for a long time. I can taste her smoke, something I had not tasted in a very long time. My hands now roam freely about the lady, no longer an innocence that might be seen in public. I feel her body responding to me, anxious and wanton. The only problem about a long deep kiss is that both of us loose track of him. I want to watch his reactions as much as possible this whole night long.

I break from the long kiss. She seems to shudder little. Guess that was intense for both of us. She rolls back into a more comfortable position with her back towards me. I continue brushing the back of her neck with my lips and nibble on her ears.

I can again see his intense interest in what I am doing with his wife.

I pull and bunch up the hem of her dress closer to her waist. I look around for a mirror to see if I can look up her dress, but fail. Time for that little ritual.

I ask him to come over, reach under her dress, and remove her panties for me. Something special about a husband actively exposing his wife's treasures for her lover. He complies. I ask if he would like to take one last smell from those panties before he hands them over. He looks a little puzzled, reluctant, but finally give the moist crotch of his wife's panties a big inhale before handing them to me. Maybe this is the first time he has taken a big wiff of her moist panties? I place them in my back pocket. (I won't keep them, but this time in the evening is a good time for both of them to think I have just acquired another trophy, one of many they are thinking I might acquire this evening.)

After he hands me her panties, I go into fully fondling, manhandling, both of her breasts. Such softness. I am in heaven.

I ask her to stand before me. I unzip the back of her dress. I kiss down her back, causing her to shiver. I can finally see the M on the small of her back. I have been looking forward to seeing that up close.

I push her over to her husband and ask him to peel off her dress. He moves to adjust the camera before complying. I now tell him remove her bra. She looks so luscious in just pearls, dangling earrings, anklet, and red pumps. I have him twirl her around so I can see all of my blonde goddess, the woman I will soon enough be making love to. I wonder what angle the camera is catching.

I tell him to blind-fold her. After blinded, I start fondling her again. I tell him to prepare her for me. He works her into the negligee. He takes the soft cuffs, lays her down tits up in the middle of that big bed, and binds her hands above her head to the headboard.

I pull stretch cord from my day bag. I softly tie behind her left knee, pulling it up and out. I snake the stretch cord under the bed and tie her right knee up and out, spayed for both of her men to see. The stretch cord will really allow any movement she really wants, but leaves her the impression of helpless submission. I first smell her sex, then look down on the swollen, glistening nether lips. She is very ready for her two men. She will not be comfortable in this position for long, but as soon as one of her men mount and penetrate her, I'm expecting she will ignore any discomfort.

I announce I am headed for the showers, to prolong her anticipation. I need to knock the dust off the day's labors before asking a lady to tolerate as close as we will soon become. I am careful to just use warm water. Don't want any soap taste or smell remaining if I expect her to suck my cock and if lucky, balls and enjoy it.

I return naked from the showers. she is blind folded, but he is checking out his rival's equipment. I have not wasted my powers impressing him. I'm saving all my energies for his lady wife. I don't think me in a soft state has impressed him.

I crawl into bed beside her right side, letting my cock brush up against her thigh. I instruct the husband to strip down. By the time he crawls into her left side, I am kissing and fondling all up and down her, from ears to knees. I pull the corset down just enough to suckle her right breast. He suckles on her left. Is this the first time she has had both breasts attended to by lovers at the same time?

I crawl between her splayed legs. I kiss up and down from her toes, behind the cord at her knees, high into her thigh. I kiss and fondle up and down both legs for some time. I have long wanted to taste her sex and now my tongue dives down upon her. He continues nursing her left breast while fondling the right breast I had abandoned. Her moans suggest she is pleased with our dual efforts. Her taste is sweat and juicy. I do my best, up and down the outside and as deep as my tongue will go. It seems enough. She comes, flooding my mouth with her juices.

I untie her hands and let her curl and cuddle up with the two of us for a short while.

I let her breathing reach a normal, almost sleeping pace before I decide she needs to please me and her husband. I bind her hands again, but this time together and in front of her. She can use both her mouth and hands to please us.

I start by kissing her deeply again. Let her taste her own juices on my tongue. I feel her pulse and breath rising again.

Rising on my knees by her head, I guide her to suck my cock. I lead her hands to my balls. Had seen in the video what a good cock sucker she was for her husband and wanted to experience that myself. She is good. It would be easy with such a good woman to come quickly down her throat, but that is not my goal. My photographic memory is in overdrive snapping shots of that blind folded blond beauty sucking me. I motion for him to kneel beside her like I have. I pass her wanton mouth over to her husband

She has left me extremely hard with the pleasures of her mouth, but I want the pleasures of her womb. I make sure he is watching as I side down, lift her right thigh while placing my leg over her left thigh and slowly penetrate her sideways. I would be most happy to inseminate her married and now unfaithful pussy deeply now, but contain myself, just barely. I think of sad things in my life to hold myself back. I try not to think of how my seed could be flooding her fertile cunt.

I allow myself to grow semi-soft inside her to prevent immediate relief, and twist around to suckle her right nipple. I push him away from his wife's mouth, and point him to suckle her left breast.

Now I feel comfortable with sliding back and forth inside her. I guide his hand to stroke his wife's clit between the strokes of my cock.

My cock inside her, her husband's fingers on her slit, and both breasts being suckled has her first moaning and then screaming. I had hoped and expected her to be multi-orgasmic and this is the proof. What a wonderful lady!! What a wonderful lover!!

Nothing gentle when her cunt starts spasming around my cock, first slowly and then building to in frequency. He continues to work her clit furiously. Her screams grow with rapid growth of how her cunt milks my cock. Finally I blow inside her. I don't know if my splattering her hot womb finishes her orgasm or she finally wears out. She pushes his hand away and both of our mouths away. I lie rigid but not moving inside her for what seems a long time, while both of our heart rates calm down. Finally, I softly fall out of her.

Hubby's angle had not really seen my cock pumping inside his wife, but I wanted to make sure he saw up close the evidence her infidelity. I pull his head down to see his wife's sloppy dripping cunt. I wanted to be sure he smelled our mingled sex. I wanted to be sure he saw his rivals' sticky glistening purple cock. Some day, if this hobby continued, I'm sure he would taste his wife's soiled pussy. But he was not ready for that today.

The lady and I were spent, but her man still had a raging hard on. He had just seen his wife fucked hard and pleased by another man. His balls ached. I bound her hands again to the head board. He mounts his wife quickly and entered her for sloppy seconds. It did not take long for his sperm to mix with mine inside her.

I again unbound her hands to allow her to cuddle with her two lovers. I let her drift mostly into her husband's arms. He needed her comfort now. From the sounds, I think they both slept a little.

I awoke with the lady softly stoking my cock and balls. I saw she was doing the same for her husband. It was not wanton. It was not anxious. Just almost absentmindedly.

I stayed soft to her touch, until I awoke enough to start remember the passions of the past hour. Seeing again in my minds eye how I had just fucked this beautiful blond goddess in her husband's presence, and I was hard again. Even behind the blind fold, you could see her eyes widen.

I did not want to waste that hardness. For me, this second hard on is the strongest and longest maintained. If she wanted it, I wanted her to enjoy the full power of her newest lover. I wanted to look into her eyes this time, so removed the blind fold. I also took off her corset. I was ready for this lady naked. I made sure hubby was awake enough to enjoy this. Then I rolled her over on top of me, letting her well used cunt settle down into my strange manhood.

I felt cum running down my balls. Probably both hubby's and mine that had been coating inside her baby maker.

I placed hubby down between my legs where he could see my cock going in and out of his precious treasured wife, and could see the tighten and loosening of my balls as I made love to her. He brought the camera in for a close up.

Let her ride me now at her pace. I felt all about the lady, her back, he ass, her legs, her face neck and ears. And especially her breasts, beautiful framed by the pearls. I rose into her slow strokes. I raised up to nurse each of her breasts in turn.

It was slow starting, but her breath built. This is my favourite part of making love. I have come once and am not ready to immediately shoot. She has come twice (at least) and just wants to simply feel cock inside her. Our eyes meet and we do not look away. This is love, if only for tonight.

Finally her passion picks up. She wants to come, but can't just get there again. He and I both caress every part of her we can reach. Frantic her motions are, trying to come again. God, I love a good woman trying to please herself upon my cock.

Finally she screams and shutters, falling limply into me. I then take control, even from the bottom, to make myself come inside her again. At this point it does not take long.

I roll her off of me. He and I generally straighten her out face down, so he can enter her again. She has not energy left to help or to fight. Hubby, too, takes a long time to come inside his wife this second time. I watch jealous. I had wanted to take her where I could see that tat in the small of her back. She warms to his passions, whimpering into her sheets, but almost passes out when he finishes inside her.

We all three sleep in a tangled, disoriented, lump. Entwined as only love can leave one.

I awake and it is 10PM. Grandma will want to be relieved of child-care duties. I awake the birthday boy and his blushing no longer innocent bride. I have her step into the shower with me. She soaps me and I soap her as he watches. I am very sure the outside of her cunt and breast are very clean and step outside to dry. He steps in to again clean his wife and be cleaned himself.

I dress, thank them for inviting me to this important day, and leave them.

Will I ever see them again? Does it matter? What memories for all of us?

Will she want me to join them again? Will she want a repeat? With me? With another man? Will she dream of me? Will she invite me to kiss her while hubby is gone on a business trip? Will she take photos of me kissing her to send to him while he is gone, just to make him jealous? Does she want him jealous? Does he want that feeling of jealousy again?

It is a long, tired drive home for me.

I doubt he is done with her tonight. She may be fully sated and need no more, but he will awake repeatedly in the night, remember, and need to be inside her. Despite the shower, despite her now natural dryness, there is still plenty of our mixed come dripping from her to keep her well lubricated all the rest of the night.

They will have many sleepless nights, as I remember when I first started sharing a wife. Today we would call it PTSD, all the times the gentleman with be jolted with the memory (both from a sound sleep and day dreaming) of a rival man's virile cock pumping in his fertile wife. The video will make that memory crisp for years. His only comfort will be to bury himself in his unfaithful wife, trying to place his seed deeper and more seed in her womb than he had watched that other man do. Even though in this 21st Century they are past having children, the ancient animal in the husband wants his wife's next babies to have as much of a chance of being his and not any other man's. A man of an unfaithful wife never knows who babies she will be birthing, and that leaves a little tingle of angst in the balls, a call to action.