Jumping to Conclusions

Story Info
Some things are always there.
6.7k words
3.82
72.3k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

"Jill has a butterfly tattoo right alongside her snatch." Brent whispered to me, the first moment he got me off to the side. He had a big smirk on his face.

I looked at him in shock, the world turned red. My reaction was without thinking.

He must have seen it coming because he did try to turn his head, but it wasn't enough. Down he went, right through the middle of Dale and Charlene's glass topped Coffee table.

I only got one kick in before someone grabbed me. I managed to shake myself loose and headed out the door.

Our brand spanking new RS Camaro only has the little 323 H/P V6, but she will haul balls and light the tires nicely if I punch the trac control button. It also has that paddle shift which lets me peg her to redline if I want to.

And in a rage, I wanted to!

Jesus fucking Christ! It had only been 5 fucking days!

How in the God damn hell had Brent managed to get my Jill into the sack in just 5 fucking days?

The last thing I saw was Jill coming out the door, a startled look on her face as I tore off down the street.

No point in sticking around to talk, I was done with the bitch if she was that fucking easy.

+++

I had known Brent for a good half dozen years, I think it was our junior year that his family moved to our town. He was an OK guy but a bit of a braggard. Always yapping about seducing women, no end to that.

The rest of us guys wanted to be seducing the girls in our school, but I doubted any of us ever succeeded. I know I sure as hell didn't.

Brent was after the girls in our school all of the time, that started the second day and never stopped. How he had them laughing and smiling all the time beats me, but they seemed to all get fluttery when he was paying them attention.

Brent did have that line of bullcrap but he also treated women he was dating like shit, so a person would think he would get nowhere. Yet without fail, he seemed to show up with one stone fox after another.

As I got to know him, I figured at first he must be packing serious meat. Then I saw him in the showers back in high school, so it wasn't that. If anything, I had him by a little bit there.

Brent was a good looking guy though, muscular, cocky. He drove a nice car, his family clearly had money, things like that matter to females I suppose.

I met Jill in our senior year at a dance She was a cousin of one of the other girls in our class and went to a different school.

I asked her to dance, she smiled like she was pleased that I asked. We also talked, for some reason it wasn't like trying to talk to most girls, where a guy has to think of what to say and then try to say it while the tongue is stuck to the roof of our mouth.

I liked Jill, and I liked the way she looked. She appeared to like me right back, so talking was easy. My poor attempts at being funny brought giggles, she reached out and touched my hand as we chatted several times.

Great confidence builders, things like that.

We dated, became an item, and married just a year out of school. All perfectly normal, we got along fine and she was as pure as the new fallen snow the first time we made love.

That part I was completely sure of, and it was her idea when we finally did.

She met Brent during the period we were dating, of course she did since he was around all the time. She told me later that she thought he was a bit of a pompous ass.

She even got up and danced with him a few times at parties, telling me later that she only did because he was my friend and she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Then she asked me if she could just say no if he asked again, because she didn't like him. That was when she mentioned him being a pompous ass.

I tended to agree, and due to his obvious success with the ladies I will admit he made me nervous, my Jill was quite a catch. So her not liking him much pleased me deep down inside.

Oddly, Brent never made any attempt at all with Jill that I knew of, probably because of me. Jill was mine and I was hers, that was clear to everyone.

But then Jill did dance later with Brent at parties, on our nights out. Mostly fast ones, that was one thing he could do well. On the rare slow ones, there was always a good six inches between them.

I also danced with some of the other women around, it was all just friends stuff. More than once I overheard some of them telling Jill how lucky she was, that I was the world's nicest guy.

+++

My sum total of experience with sex was perhaps a month before Jill and I met, a girl named Sherry. She had the reputation of being a bit easy, so I asked her out and she accepted.

Yes, I was thinking that maybe, just maybe?

After all, I was a young and virile male, and it seemed like everyone I knew had already done it with someone.

I was sort of the odd man out when it came to relationships during that period, so when I asked around Sherry's name popped up.

As it turned out, the things I had heard were true and I lost my cherry with her. I was thinking perhaps I might get a rerun, I liked that. It had been in the back seat of the giant Dodge I drove back then, lots of room in that old gun boat.

Sherry did a few things that I had no real idea people even did, it was exciting and I liked it.

But when I asked Sherry out again, she told me no thanks. I asked why not, she told me in no uncertain terms that I was a little bit quick and she didn't get anything out of it.

Then she turned and walked away. Hell, Sherry was our school round heels and SHE rejected me??

Man, did that hurt my feelings! I even mentioned it to Brent, he laughed at me. Then he told me a whole bunch of things to do to women once I got them started, I mean, in detail!

That was when I figured he was perhaps not just full of bullshit, otherwise how could he even know about all of that stuff? How to go real slow, clench my butt when things started to go off too soon.

How to touch and tease, how to lick them and where? Earlobes and the back of the knees, I mean, who would even think of messing with women there? I mean why should they be all that different, us guys just grab the end of our dicks and rub? Yet women we have to tickle, tease them, whisper in their ears and stuff like that?

Rub their butt hole gently while sticking the other finger in them? Lick one nipple real gentle while rolling the other one, barely touching?

I had heard of some of the things like that of course, but none of it entered my mind when I got Sherry's blouse off. The panties came off real easy because she helped, at that point all I wanted to do was stick it in there, so I did.

Probably less than 90 seconds from the time I got her knees apart until I was all done.

Hey, it was my first time, I think all men go through that.

After Brent gave me lessons, I went to the library and read every book I could think of. Some of them had drawings and went into great detail. There was a lady at the desk, perhaps 40 or so, she had her hair in a bun and glasses. She was looking at me with a huge smile as I kept checking out those books.

After spending a full dozen afternoons studying up on love making techniques, I decided I was ready. The library lady was sure smiling at me. I even thought about trying to talk to her but she was way too old, at least in her 30's and I figured she probably wasn't interested any more.

I did notice that several times I could see part of her bra when I went up to her desk.

Knowing what I know now, I will say some of those books could have been better. There were signals from the library lady and I completely missed those.

Finally I thought I had it all figured out, I could hardly wait for my next opportunity. All I had to do was convince Sherry to give me another shot.

Then I met Jill.

Sherry was forgotten.

+++

We did do the typically learning curve dating bit.

Which was no touch the breasts, hands off the legs. Kisses were OK and my hand on the waist, that was it. Even dancing, she would not let me rub up against her like lots of the other girls would.

Somewhere in there we fell in love, I am sure I was first to think that by far. Come Fall, things finally progressed to letting me pet her outside of her clothes.

I told her I loved her, she told me the same.

Then one night after the movies, she was snugged up right beside me on the way home. I will always remember that day, it was in October. My 20th birthday was the next day.

"Danny? Will you take me to a motel?" She whispered in my ear.

I damn near wrecked the car.

"I went on the pill last month, so I want to find out about...you know?" She was blushing furiously.

So we did, and I did everything I could remember from reading and from what Brent had told me.

I did almost blow that because I was in the bed when Jill was in the bathroom, she came out wearing this filmy thing that I could almost see right through. It was clear she had this planned because that had to have been in her purse.

One look at her body framed with the light behind her and I shot off a little bit. I thought I had ruined things, but being young and virile, it didn't even go down.

In fact, that probably helped my endurance because when Jill opened her legs shyly and I got to look, I had to force myself to not just ram myself in there.

The one part I had read about licking like doing the alphabet was in my head, and I was making sure they were all capital letters, as slow as I could go and still be moving. Jill whimpered, her face looked like she was in agony.

I expected that to taste awful, it didn't. She smelled and tasted like nothing I had ever even imagined, wonderful. There was a hint of some kind of perfume, overpowered by female.

I made it to "E" and then stuck my tongue clear inside of her, my nose buried in her pussy. When my tongue came out, I licked upwards over her and she began jerking and groaning, her fingers digging into my shoulders so hard it hurt!

Then Jill passed out cold?

That scared me, it was just for a few moments but I had a cool damp towel by then and was dabbing at her forehead.

"My God. I didn't know, I didn't know..." She mumbled over and over. Then she grabbed at me like she had just fallen into the water and was drowning.

We lay there and held each other, my body pressed to hers. I stayed hard as a rock the entire time. Somehow I got the wisp of cloth off of her, her hand slid down and wrapped around my erection, a soft sigh escaped her lips.

Then there were tiny touches, strokes, everywhere. Both of us knew this was special.

It was an hour or so later before we actually did it, she didn't pass out any more but she sure did go nuts.

Her initial hesitation, her slight modesty was long gone by then. She became very noisy, I half expected someone to show up at the door yelling at us, but no one did.

Then Jill got on top of me on the bed, on her knees so she could look at me, feel me. The lights were out, she got up naked and turned them on, came right back so she could see me. She sat on my knees, one leg on each side of me.

It was like she was fascinated with my equipment. I guess I understood, I did the same thing right back to her. I reached out with both hands and spread her open so I could see everything as she grinned down at me with a crazy wicked expression on her face.

Then she asked me if I wanted her to put it in her mouth, I nodded and she did.

I expected her to make a face or something, she didn't. It was like she thought it was a lollipop or something. I wriggled around until my face was between her legs, what a view! She squealed when I stuck my finger up her butt, then she got the idea and did that right back to me.

We must have spent a whole hour just doing that, licking and poking each other.

That was it, we were clearly going to be together forever. My lessons, my reading everything I could find had paid off.

I had read that sometimes there would be pain, some blood, but there wasn't any sign at all of that.

+++

Things were fine for a long time, Jill and I were crazy about each other. I even got two speeding tickets coming home after work in the first month. But after we had been together for a few years, things settled down.

I could always tell when Jill was in the mood, she went to great lengths to make dinner wonderful, she would leave a button undone, and more than once dinner came later.

Jill loved sex, and so did I. Things were great between us.

+++

We had a neat circle of friends, parties all the time, things like that. It seemed that there were a lot of those, and everyone gave each other gifts, small ones but it was fun. Little things like hilarious knick knacks, the sexy joke kind or crazy figurines.

I remember that Brent was the one that started that, and it grew until we all did it.

For my birthday the year before, Brent gave me a battery powered digital clock, that was probably one of the nicer gifts. We had one in our bathroom.

Things like that were normal, Brent was over often, sometimes with a female, sometimes not.

None of his relationships ever lasted very long.

+++

Then one Saturday Brent was visiting and he was doing his usual bragging. He was a regular over at our place, often just him. It was drink a couple of beers, swap some lies kind of stuff.

Jill was in our kitchen making some of her pastries, she would make up a bunch of those ahead of time and freeze them for later. Back in high school she had worked in a local bakery, man was she good at making that stuff.

Brent loved those, and Jill would bring out some hot ones for us to snack on.

Of course Brent always brought along some beer, so he and I were sipping on those and shooting the shit. They say that pastry and beer don't go together, but I have to say we both liked that. Especially the ones she wrapped Bacon inside, some folks will say that doesn't work either, but it sure does.

Brent got a little bit tipsy, on the normal side there. He was talking about some woman he had just seduced, and how he got her on their first date. I mentioned that it wasn't all that easy with some women, I was thinking about how long it took for Jill and I to take that final step.

Then he bragged how he could have any woman he wanted, it really was easy.

"Not the married ones." I countered. His constant bragging was getting to me. We were working on our third beer, and his tongue always loosened up when he got a couple of them down.

"Hell, the married ones are the easiest." He argued.

"Not all of them." I said.

"Yes, they are." He insisted.

"Oh, bullshit!" I told him.

"Take your old lady for example. I could have had her in the sack in a week, it's just that you got to her first. I even thought about it but decided what the hell, toss you a bone!" He snickered.

That irritated the hell out of me.

I just happened to know that it took many months, and we had to be in love first. My Jill was a one man woman, just like I was a one woman man.

"Bullshit!" I countered again.

"I suppose I could prove it to you, I just don't want to piss you off." He laughed.

"No way in hell can you bat with me!" He added with a smirk when I didn't respond.

"How in the fuck could you prove it anyway? I wouldn't believe you. Hell, you yap a good game but I know better." Brent was now bruising my ego. I was by then rather proud of my love making abilities.

"How about a little bet? I get her in the sack, tell you something about her that would be a secret?" He grinned.

"Like what kind of secret?" I asked.

"Oh, a mole, a scar, something like that, that is always covered up. Maybe she shaves, maybe she doesn't? What her tits look like? I bet she has something about her that no one else knows. Want to bet, or don't you?" That was a clear challenge the way he said it.

"Oh yeah? How much?" I was right on the edge of popping my cork.

"A hundred bucks!" He told me.

"Fuck that, make it a grand!" I growled at him, bluffing. No way would he go for that, I was sure.

"You are on!" Brent said.

I looked at him, Brent always acted like he had the upper hand, this was one bet that no way in hell could he win. Jill only tolerated Brent because of me, that I knew for a fact.

"You got it! One fucking week, that's it. And yea, there is one thing about her, if you don't come up with it, pay me!" I said, sticking out my hand. Brent leaned over and shook mine.

OK. A few drinks, a dab of macho, and some stupidity and there we were.

But I knew Jill, Brent would get nowhere at all.

There was one secret that only Jill and I knew about, she had a tiny little butterfly about the size of a dime right next to her pubic hair line, she kept that trimmed into a shallow "V" shape so it would show but only when she was nude.

She had always wanted one, so I had a woman at a tattoo shop do it for her for her birthday. Her plan was for one of those in the small of her back but I always found those ugly, so we compromised.

There was just one way Brent could ever know about that, Jill would need to be naked because that did not show even in her tiniest bikini.

It was right on the spot where if I licked her as a tease she would often go right through the roof.

+++

Imagine my shock when Jill and I were at Dale and Charlene's party the next weekend.

The fucker knew about her tattoo!!

As far as I knew, Brent had never been by the house all week, there was nowhere he could have even seen her unless at the supermarket perhaps.

So how?

My reaction was instant and uncontrolled. I belted him, even though I had been involved in creating the situation myself.

Yes, all hell broke loose, Brent tried to react, duck, but I got him dead square. He didn't even twitch when he hit the floor. My kick got him solid in the ribs, if it had been a football it would have scored from the 50 yard line.

There was lots of yelling, I got the hell out of there.

I went to a motel, got a room. It was the very same motel that Jill and I had first made love in, but a different room, thank God.

I didn't own a cell phone although Jill did, the one I had was in the Camaro, On Star. It was ringing before I even got to the motel, of course it was.

I pushed the off button on the radio as soon as Jill's voice came on.

"Honey? What's wrong? Why did you hit Brent?" She said, just before I pushed the button.

The rest of the night I spent in the chair in the room, my head whirling.

The next morning, I decided to go get something to eat. I was just pulling off the lot, that is as far as I got.

Next thing I knew, I was in handcuffs.

+++

"Bail was posted, you are free to go. Stop at the desk and pick up the paperwork, and your hearing date, bud." An overweight policeman told me.

"What are the charges?" I asked him. I already knew, of course, but I was being defiant.

"Get yourself a lawyer, bud." He told me with a glare.

"I ain't your bud." I muttered.

"Shut the fuck up or I will throw your ass back in there!" He growled at me.

Mean bastard.

I went out front, there sat Jill. She jumped up when she saw me, a look of concern on her face. It was all puffy, too, she had been crying. I turned to the desk, ignoring her, got the paperwork for my release done.

"How is your boyfriend?" I demanded as soon as we were outside.

"Boyfriend? What? You mean Brent? What in the hell are you talking about?" She came to a stop, staring at me.

"Look. I know you slept with him, how in the fuck do you expect me to react?" I raised my voice.

"What? Honey, no! I didn't, you know that. How could you even think that? What are you talking about?" Tears welled up in her eyes.

"I don't know anything. Except he just happens to know all about your tattoo!"

"No, he doesn't! No way, he hasn't even talked to me. What did he say? Honey, he has to be lying!"

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12