June & I Meet Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that usually means she's cumming, I stopped and looked up at the two women. I continued finger-fucking Vicki's ass but my tongue was not active while I looked. June was no longer on her knees, but was lying on top of Vicki's face. Her hands were clutching Vicki's head and she was ramming her pussy into her face. Vicki had a grip on June's ass cheeks and was holding her as tightly as she could. I couldn't see what she was doing with her mouth but I know she knows enough to keep sucking on June's clit until her climax. That happened with an extra hard thrust of June's pussy into the face under her. June collapsed on top of Vicki, who pushed her slightly toward the head of the bed. I saw a clever tongue snake into June's dripping love hole and harvest all the fresh pussy juices. After June's orgasm, I resumed eating Vicki's pussy and my middle finger still moved slowly in and out of her ass.

Having June climax into her face and devouring the resulting nectar brought Vicki even closer to cumming. As soon as my mouth touched her again, her pussy started fucking into my face harder than ever and her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out over my shoulder. Obviously she wanted to cum and she was ready to cum but eating her delightful pussy was so much fun that I wanted to keep it going for a while, even though I knew that the best part would be after she started cumming. I also wanted June to move out of the way because Vicki sometimes throws her arms and legs around at times like that.

There was so much fresh pussy juice that I sucked most of it out of her, rather than using my tongue. I licked out the rest and, since her love hole is such a great place, I left my tongue there, massaging the top of the channel. With June's pussy no longer occupying her mouth, Vicki was begging me to suck her clit so I clamped my lips around that little darling and sucked on it while my tongue stroked the engorged sides and top. After a few minutes of this, Vicki started cumming.

She gave a joyous cry and her hands pressed on the back of my head, squashing my mouth onto her pussy. Vicki's thighs squeezed my head and oscillated back and forth, tossing me around on the bed. I clung tightly to Vicki's leg with my left arm but the muscles in her ass squeezed my right middle finger so tightly I couldn't move it. My lips also clung to her clit, and I continued sucking and stroking her for as long as Vicki was cumming. When she climaxed, her whole body spasmed, and she sprawled back on the bed. Her hands let go of my head and her thighs released me but remained draped over my shoulders. I slowly pulled my finger out of her ass and feasted on the wealth of fresh cum juice waiting for me in Vicki's lovely pussy.

June was lying across the head of the bed and watching me. We both really love eating pussy, especially one as juicy and sensitive as Vicki's. Both of us also enjoy watching the other eating a pussy and we have both learned a lot from observing one another's techniques. When Vickie recovered her strength, she and June went to the bathroom to clean themselves up. After they came back, I went in and washed off my face and carefully washed my hands, especially the finger that had been in Vicki's ass.

When I returned from the bathroom, Vicki was showing June something black and red with black straps. "George, dear, look what Vicki has here. Did you ever see anything like it?"

Vicki held it up for me to look at. It was a black leather strapon but there was no dildo attached. The front was triangular and there was a leather strap that would go around the wearer's waist. A smaller triangle of red leather was fastened to the black triangle. The red one had a slit down the middle and a two-inch wide hole cut out of the center. A one-inch stud was protruding through the hole and two short red belts with plastic snaps were on either side of the hole to hold the parts of the red triangle together. Two straps were connected to the apex of the black triangle and they were also fastened to the strap that would go around the wearer's waist. Another one-inch stud was connected to the apex of the black triangle, pointing in the opposite direction from the stud in front. Vicki was also holding two thick plastic dildos, each about seven inches long and with ridges along their shafts. Both of them had spurs extending from the base, intended to stimulate a clit. Both of them had sockets in the bottom where the studs would fit. One had a three- inch base, and that one would be held in place by the red leather triangle. The other had no base and would be held in place by the wearer's pussy.

"Oh, George, did you ever see such a contraption? What do you suppose it's for?" June asked, looking lustfully at the dildo with the three inch base. She knew that was the one that would soon be going in and out of her pussy and she knew exactly what it was for and what it would do for her.

"George, your wife is curious and wants me to explain to her what this is and demonstrate it. Do you mind?"

"Well," I answered. "I guess it can't do any harm."

Vicki attached the dildo to the front of the strapon and pulled it partly onto herself, with the double strap between her legs. She set the second dildo in place, holding it there while she worked its tip into her pussy, and pulled it part of the way on. About half of the dildo was inside her, enough to hold the toy in place. She had been lubricating all during our conversation, and it slid into her easily.

"Okay, June. Lie on your back and spread your legs," she directed and, when June did, Vicki knelt between her thighs and leaned forward so her weight was on her hands and knees.

"Raise your legs, June." When she did, Vicki wedged the tip of the dildo into her pussy. June sighed happily as she felt the thick head stretch her opening.

"Okay, you guys, pull this thing the rest of the way on me." June pulled on one side of the strap around Vicki's waist while I pulled on the other and pushed on the tip of the triangle where the strap attached. We pulled it up around her waist and the dildo slid the rest of the way into Vicki's pussy, which was already dripping with her juices. She slowly thrust forward and back a few times, plunging deeper into June with one dildo and fucking herself with the other. After just the first stroke, June was already moaning and thrusting back against the plastic cock that was already giving her tremendous pleasure.

There were condoms on the nightstand and I put one on my cock and lubricated myself with the Aqualube that was also there. I knelt on the bed behind Vicki, ready to lubricate her. She thrust the dildo all the way into June's pussy and the women stopped what they were doing while I prepared Vicki's ass. She turned her head, gave me a lewd grin and reached back to spread her cheeks. I squeezed from the tube directly into her ass, and spread the lube around the edges of her puckered hole. Using the same finger that had been in there earlier, I spread the Aqualube all around the inside of her ass, reaching my finger in as far as I could. With Vicki spreading her ass cheeks, I opened her sphincter with the fingers of my right hand and guided my cock with my left hand. A slow but firm thrust wedged the head of my cock into Vicki's well-lubricated ass. She expressed her pleasure by cooing.

The dildo in Vicki's pussy made her ass tighter than usual, but I was determined to get my cock all the way in. The women were waiting for me, so I made another thrust, and penetrated another inch. June whimpered in pleasure as I jolted the dildo in her pussy, stimulating her clit with the spur that was there for that purpose. Vicki was still spreading her ass cheeks so I reached under her hands to pry open her sphincter with my fingers, and made another strong thrust. Vicki cooed her pleasure again, partly from the deeper penetration into her rear love channel and partly from what her dildo and its spur were doing as they rocked inside her pussy. A few more strong pushes and my cock was all the way in, buried to my pubic hair in Vicki's glorious ass. Both women expressed their pleasure as the dildos did what they were designed to do.

I pulled partway out of her and applied more Aqualube to my cock. My fingers squeezed open a space between my shaft and the inside of Vicki's ass and squirted in more from the tube. This made the next stroke a little easier but she was still very tight. I backed partway out again and applied more of the lubricant, this time to several places between my cock and Vicki's ass.

As the lube liquefied and flowed inside her, the friction disappeared and I was able to make slow but deep strokes, plunging my cock all the way into Vicki's ass and all the way out. The pleasure was incredible for all of us. The entire length of my cock was squeezed at every stroke, sending bliss coursing through my body. June moaned and whimpered as the thick plastic toy surged deeply into her, its spur raking her clit with every stroke or any time anybody moved. Vicki may have been the happiest of all, cooing her pleasure as the dildo filled her pussy and massaged her clit and my cock stretched her ass open through the entire length of its passage.

"Oh, God, George. That is so good. Keep fucking my ass. Keep fucking me."

June echoed the sentiments. "Yes! Both of you! Keep fucking!"

I was very glad to do that. We timed out strokes so that Vicki fucked her ass back to meet my cock and, as I backed out, drove all the way into June's pussy, while June fucked back to meet the dildo. All of our strokes were slow, partly because Vicki's ass was still so tight, even with all the lubricant, and partly because we wanted the pleasure to last.

Vicki looked at me, grinning lewdly again. "I'm being really naughty, doing this with you and June when I just met you, George. I ought to get a good spanking."

I had almost forgotten that Vicki likes to be spanked while making love. Until then, I hadn't been in the right position to do so but now her ass was right in front of me and I could spank her with either hand or even both at once. The next time I thrust my cock into her ass, and she fucked back to meet me, I smacked her hard on her right buttock.

Vicki moaned her pleasure at the combination of sensations and said "I'm really, really naughty, George. You have to spank me a lot more." Since the strokes of my cock were so slow, I combined a good swat on her ass with every one, smiling as her soft white skin turned red.

June's expressions of bliss were louder, and her hips were rocking back and forth, even as she rammed her pussy up to meet the thrusts of Vicki's strapon. "I want to cum. I want to cum", she moaned. The problem with the design of the toy was that the spur only stimulated June's clit intermittently; she needed a steady contact to cum with the most pleasure.

"Okay, said Vicki". She drove the dildo all the way into June's pussy and stopped, putting the spur firmly where it would do the most good. I continued spanking Vicki and fucking her ass, and my strokes, which were still slow, but strong, rocked the dildo in June's pussy, making the pleasure bumps massage her love hole and the spur rub continuously on her clit.

After a few minutes of this, June groaned aloud as she started cumming, and wrapped her arms around Vicki's neck. She tried to wrap her legs around her hips but they couldn't reach around me also so they just waved aimlessly for as long as she was cumming. When June climaxed, it was with a last thrust of her pussy against the dildo. After her orgasm, her arms released their grip on Vicki's neck and flopped at her sides while her legs fell flat on the bed.

I knew I was soon going to cum to, but I still fucked Vicki's ass slowly to delay my climax. I wanted her to cum before I did and she accommodated me. "I'm cumming, George. I'm cumming," she cried, and her hips swiveled under me and her legs pistoned back and forth.

I kept spanking Vicki and increased the speed of the strokes of my cock into her ass. The harder and faster I fucked her, the more the dildo rocked in her pussy and against her clit and the more her hips and legs moved. Vicki climaxed with a last spasm of her hips and relaxed under me.

It would be my turn next. I stopped spanking her, put both hands on Vicki's hips and fucked my cock into her ass as fast and as deeply as I could. After a few minutes, a tremendous gush of pleasure welled up inside my groin and exploded. I ejaculated into my condom, and collapsed on top of Vicki. All three of us lay in a heap, tired and happy and through for the day. The women's pussies were still filled with plastic cocks but they had no desire to resume fucking.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as June and Vicki and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

12