June Bugs Ch. 1

Story Info
Teen girls on senior week encounter Black lifeguards.
9.6k words
4.47
392.7k
193
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred squirmed uncomfortably beside the big black man. They were perched high up on a white lifeguard chair scanning the water. It wasn't that Fred disliked blacks, it was just that the man was so big he took up most of the chair forcing Fred to sit on his left ass cheek. Plus, he was jealous.

Booker was huge. Not only was he built like a Mr Universe contestant, but he didn't seem to work at keeping his physique. The man ate greasy burgers, hotdogs, fries or pizza everyday for lunch and Fred had never seen him workout except at the lifeguard tryouts. Fred jogged, exercised, and ate right to maintain his nice physique, still the black man dwarfed him. The black lifeguards were also getting a lot of attention from the ladies too, each one already fucking several and the season had just started.

What really sent shivers of jealousy up Fred's spine was that the black man had a big cock. He glanced down at the black man's crotch, even now there was this huge, obscene bulge taunting him with its superiority and Fred had always been proud of his six inch dick. It had never failed him and was thicker then most men. It wasn't just Booker either, every single black lifeguard had a huge dick.

They had appeared out of nowhere during spring training. Nine, giant muscular black men all over six feet tall. There had never been a black lifeguard in Stony Harbor and the coach/head lifeguard didn't seem in a hurry to start hiring them anytime soon. However, the black men completely humiliated the other applicants. They out ran, did more sit-ups, and more push-ups then the others, barely breaking a sweat while Fred was huffing and puffing. He had no idea how they moved their muscular bulks so swiftly. The only area the whites held their own was swimming, but three of the blacks were the top three swimmers. Only one black failed to get on the force and that was from poor swimming. That left eight black men, 10 white men, and 2 white women who became certified lifeguards for the summer of 2001.

Many of the failed applicants were returning veterans from previous years and friends of Fred's, but he agreed with the coach, they were in the business of saving lives and if these men could reach a drowning man quicker, they deserved the jobs, even if they were arrogant jerks with big penises and took up three-quarters of the lifeguard chairs.

But really it was the cock thing that bothered him. They were all hung like horses. Fred had seen them in the showers. The first he thought might be a freak, a lucky freak, but then the second came in, big black banana cock hanging between his legs, then Devon the islander with his horse cock, and then Booker. They picked out tight red swimtrunks which hugged their huge cocks showing them off to the world. They strutted around the locker room naked, completely immodest. Worse, their dicks seemed to harden if the wind changed direction. They were always plump, swinging like black salamis around equally large coconut balls or they were half erect sticking straight out like a black foot long hotdog, and often they were fully erect, none were smaller then ten inches and the biggest was well over a foot. It was enough to make you sick.

*****************

"Will you look the fuck at that?" Booker said looking behind him over his shoulder.

"The June bugs are here," said Fred looking lustily at the hordes of teens pouring off the boardwalk. Bikini clad bodies streamed to claim their space on the near empty beach.

"June bugs?"

"Every year during senior week, these teens show up at the beach in droves, playing their loud music, partying all night, the locals hate them, but it only lasts around two weeks. Of course, then the summer tourists start showing up and it gets worse."

"Get any pussy off them?"

"Sure, I nail a few each year. You gotta watch out for the jailbait though. Some are only seventeen." The male lifeguards were all womanizers except for a few with steady girlfriends and even they often wavered. Women threw themselves at the lifeguards. It was almost too easy. Even now several of the June bugs were approaching the lifeguard stand.

Booker had never seen so much young, bare, firm, flesh in his life. He was starting to like this job.

"Excuse me, what's that bird?" called one big breasted teen.

"That's a seagull," said Fred.

"Oh."

"Is this a shark fin?" asked another girl holding up a brown shell.

"I'll take this one," said Booker. "That's a horseshoe crab shell."

"Get used to it," whispered Fred. "You get these dumb question all year not just from the kids.

There were four girls in this particular bunch. One redhead with a nice body and pretty freckles, a brunette with pale skin, very attractive, but almost too skinny, a blonde with a large buxom body clearly destined to be fat, but for now with a firm young body stretching her bikini almost to the breaking point, and another brunette. The last girl was the only one not wearing a bikini, though her body was built for one. She had her hair up in a pony tail and stayed behind the other girls. She was the shy one. While the others sunbathed, Fred chatted up the blonde though her eyes kept moving from his nice chest to Booker's huge, ripped, black one.

*******************

"Hi ladies."

The two girls looked up from the bench on the boardwalk where they were eyeballing boys. "You're the lifeguard aren't you?"

"Booker."

Two of the girls that had first approached the lifeguard stand were sitting on the bench around ten that same evening. "I'm Allison," said the redhead, "that's Vicki." The other girl was the shy brunette.

"What are you two doing?"

"We're bored," said Allison. "I'm tired of young boys. I wish we could get into bars."

"I can buy you booze if you want some."

Allison looked up at Booker with wide eyes. Even Vicki, who had been looking like she wished he'd go away turned her attention on him.

"Hey, I'm only twentyone, I remember what it's like to be under age."

"You'd do that for us?"

"Sure, under several conditions. You give me the money up front and I'll bring it to your hotel room in case there's any cops around. If you're caught with it later, you tell the cops you don't know who bought it for you."

"Sounds great to me," said Allison reaching for her purse. The purse strap was around one shoulder and between her breasts, making her large tits stand out even more.

"Wait one minute, interrupted Vicki. "Can we have a minute to talk?"

Booker nodded and backed off. He recognized the look Vicki was flashing him. It was the look that said, "I don't trust black men." The redhead would be telling her that the reward of getting the beer would be worth the risk of loosing twenty bucks.

"I don't have all night ladies," called Booker.

"Sorry, we'll take a case of beer or whatever you can get for twenty dollars. That should last us a week. We're staying at the Beachview Inn, room 204," said Ginger.

"Give me thirty minutes," said Booker. The stacked redhead was making his dick grow. She wore a short blue skirt several inches above her knees and a tight spaghetti strap halter that showed off her belly button ring. She already had a nice tan going covering her freckles. He turned and headed several blocks to the nearest liquor store.

When Booker left carrying a case of cheap beer, he caught Vicki watching him before she ducked around a corner. "Following me?"

She stepped out knowing she was caught and turned red with embarrassment. "Just wanted to make sure you weren't ripping us off." Vicki was wearing a conservative top and shorts that showed off a pair of well-toned legs.

"Don't trust black guys?"

"No," she lied, "strangers."

"Invite me in for one of these beers and I wont be a stranger."

"I guess that would be ok."

"Good, now walk in front of me so that it doesn't look like I'm buying booze for a minor." Booker spent the next several minutes walking back to the boardwalk staring at Vicki's ass, until he reached the boardwalk and girls with more skin showing appeared.

When they reached the motel a little party was already in progress. Allison and the skinny brunette were hunched around a table playing quarters. Someone had scored some beer and everyone but Allison seemed drunk already. Some more girls and guys were standing around the room drinking beer.

They all looked at the door when Vicki and the giant black man entered, then their eyes fell on the case in Booker's hands and one said, "Dude, we got more beer." The group whooped when Booker set the case down. All except for the skinny girl who looked at the black man with contempt. Vicki seemed to like the attention as the thirsty teens came up to her for refills.

Booker walked over to the quarters game. "Can I get in on this?" he asked.

The players didn't seem too happy about it, but they weren't about to say no to the man who resupplied their beer and a muscular giant at that. Booker got the impression the guys were trying to get the girls drunk. Booker sat down and they played a while making stupid rules until they got too confusing and someone negated them, then they started all over again. Booker stared at the skinny brunette, he had learned her name was Mandy. She was hauntingly beautiful, very pale skin that showed no signs of sunburn despite her being on the beach all day, red, full lips, and nice breasts that looked larger on her thin frame. She seemed to have eyes for a nice looking muscular boy sitting across from her. "So why do they call you Meat," she asked him. "By the way, drink." She bounced a quarter into the shot glass.

"Cause I got a big thang," said Meat. "Biggest one in my school."

"Bullshit," said Mandy, "and drink again." She pulled the quarter out of the glass after sinking it a second time.

"Maybe if you're good, I'll show you my big thang later."

Mandy made the third shot giving her the right to make a rule. "First, drink," she said pointing at Meat, "and you'll show it now. My rule is that Meat has to show us his dick."

The group laughed and then looked over at Meat to see if he'd go through with it. Meat stood and with a smirk pulled his shorts down. "Big enough for you?" He did have a nice sized penis, it was plump now, semi-erect and looked like it would be a little over seven inches when erect. Allison and Mandy both stared at Meat's prong with amazement and the guy sitting beside him looked uncomfortable having Meat's thing so close to him

"Wow," said Allison.

"I'll say," said Mandy.

"What are you talking about, that's not big?" asked Booker.

"I suppose you can beat it?" Meat put his dick away. He clearly liked impressing people with it. "Sure, but yours is ok for a white guy," said Booker. Mandy snorted at that.

"Show me yours big shot," said Meat.

"I don't think so," said Booker.

"I didn't think so," said Meat, bouncing the quarter and missing. "You're all talk."

The other guy made it in once and made Allison drink, then he missed and passed it to Booker. Booker missed on purpose and turned it over to Allison. The redhead, being more sober having started late scored three hits making the other guy drink all three. "My rule is..." she paused and giggled, "Booker has to show us his prick."

"Ooo, no," said Mandy giving her friend a little push.

"Stop," said Allison pushing her back. "I'm not finished. The guy with the smaller dick, has to leave the party. Now lets see if it's true what they say about black people."

"Or you can just leave now," said Meat.

Booker slowly stood until he towered over them. He felt his cock extend two inches just at the thought of exposing himself to these dumb-ass white kids. He unzipped his pants, watching Mandy crinkle her nose in disgust. She really didn't like black people. Booker unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the floor. The group gasped at the size of the bulge confined by his briefs. It looked like two potatoes and a cucumber were crammed into small sack. Booker flipped his briefs down and his huge cock sprang out like a striking cobra.

Booker had a perfect foot long cock. Where his body was light brown, his shaft was dark black except for the lighter tip which peeked out from his thick foreskin. The group recoiled from the monstrosity. Meat looked horrified. Mandy looked disgusted, but awed by it. The spell was broken when a beer can hit the floor. Vicki had dropped it and was staring at Booker's cock as were several other teens standing around the room. "Well I guess this means you gotta go little guy," said Booker to Meat stuffing his cock back into his shorts.

Meat looked pissed, but he stood and headed for the door. "Matt wait up," cried Mandy standing. She flashed Booker a mean look, but the black man could see she was still flushed and seemed to be in shock at what she had seen.

Booker watched them leave then said to Allison, "Now you know that it's true what they say about black men. See ya." He left the hotel and bumped into Fred with the stacked blonde hanging on his arm. "s'up?"

"Hey Booker," said Fred. "You remember Ginger."

"Hey," said Ginger nodding at him. "What's goin on in there? My roommates having a party?"

"Yeah."

"Crap," she replied. "Can we go to your place?"

"Sure baby." Fred put his arm around her. "See ya tommorrow Booker."

Booker walked home alone. He needed to get off and considered calling up some bitches, but decided to wait. It made the game much more challenging.

********************

Booker spotted the four girls from his chair before noon the next day. Devon was sitting beside him fighting for room on the small seat. He was another "enhanced" black man, the black lifeguard's leader, the one that had trained them to swim, and a native of the island of Trinibogo in the Caribbean.

Ginger walked up to him as the other three girls tested out the water. "Hey Booker, where's Fred at?"

"Two stands down," yelled the black man back to her. Fred had gotten laid last night. He hadn't bragged, but he had come to work tired with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Thanks," she called back.

Booker and Devon watched her ass shake as she took off jogging down the beach to find Fred. He could only imagine what her boobs must look like bouncing in her tight bikini top. Booker then turned his attention on the other three coming out of the water. Allison and Mandy nudged Vicki towards the lifeguards and Booker watched with interest as she shyly approached him.

The shy girl in the one-piece looked uncomfortable as she walked up to the stand and looked at the enormous black men above her like kings sitting on elevated thrones. "Hi Booker," she said.

"S'up Vic. This is Devon." Vicki smiled at the other black man. "What can I do for you?"

"I need a favor."

"Name it."

"The same favor as last night."

"We should go somewhere to talk about this." Booker jumped down off the stand. "Cover for me Dev." Then to Vicki, "follow me."

A beach shack sat on every other block in Stony Harbor. Summer workers sold beach umbrellas, chairs, rafts, and had a hot dog steamer with chips and sodas out front. Booker nodded at the pimply-faced kid running the shack by his stand and walked into the shack. Confused, Vicki followed him inside.

Booker closed the door, darkening the shack except for light streaming in from the door. "Now what can I do for you?"

"We want to have another party tonight and were wondering if you'd get us some more beer?"

"What's in it for me?"

Vicki stuttered, "well, I guess we could scrape up some extra bucks for you."

"Can I join the party?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Will you be my date?"

"What? No, I'm seeing someone back home."

"I thought I sensed a spark between us. I was hoping for a kiss last night."

"But we just walked to the hotel together. Nothing more." Vicki hadn't expected getting Booker to buy beer would be so difficult. She had volunteered to ask him to get them more. She was the least popular of the group and the attention she had gotten walking into the party last night with Booker carrying a case had thrilled her. Bring a teenager booze and they're your new best friends.

"Your lying, you wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss you. Kiss me now and I'll consider it."

"No."

"You want the beer or not? Just one kiss."

"Just a kiss?"

"Yes," he said taking a step towards her.

Vicki found herself looking into Booker's massive chest, then up at his handsome face looking down at her. For some reason a shiver ran down her spine. She felt her nipples pushing out her swimsuit, embarrassing her. Booker put his hand around her back and pulled her into his chest. He was so big, he had to hunch over to kiss her. Her lips parted as his face approached her. The shiver wouldn't stop when his lips touched hers and her belly began to feel funny like when she had to speak before a group.

Vicki had been planning on a quick peck, but Booker's hand in her back kept their mouths and bodies crushed together. Besides, the desire to make this a quick kiss was rapidly fading and being replaced with a desire to remain in his arms forever. She gave no resistance when his tongue pushed into her mouth, her own tongue pushing back. Nor did she object when his hand moved down her back and cupped her ass cheek. "Wow!" she said when he finally broke the kiss.

"Told you there was a spark between us."

"Wow," she said again. His hands were on her shoulders now and he was gently pushing down.

"There's something I need you to do for me."

Vicki's knees gave out and she fell to her knees at his feet. She found herself staring at the outline of his huge cock which had turned fully erect from kissing her. I did that, she thought, I made it that big. Booker's cock was so big that the knobby head stuck out of one leg. "What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to get me off. Make me cum."

"What? I can't, I've never done anything like that before. My boyfriend..."

"Do this for me and I'll buy all the booze you need for the rest of the week. You'll be the most popular girl in the motel. It's easy just take it out and stroke it for me."

Vicki wasn't a virgin, but she'd only had sex with her boyfriend twice. It would have been more, but he tended to orgasm before he even got it in her. She found sex to be disappointing to say the least. She knew about handjobs, but had never done it. She also knew that women occasionally used their mouths to get men off. The other girls had done it, Ginger actually seemed to enjoy doing it and had sucked off several men even swallowing their cum, but then she was a bit of a slut. "I'm not a slut," she whispered.

"Vic, this won't make you a slut. You're doing me a favor. Besides, after all you made it this big, you should make it go down."

"You wont tell the others?"

"Of course not." Dumb bitch didn't want the others to know she had touched a black man's cock.

Vicki decided right then to go for it. She reached out and pulled on the waistband of Booker's red swimming trunks. She stretched it out and yanked it down freeing the black monster cock which flew up toward the ceiling.

There it was again in all its glory. Seeing it last night at the party had been shocking enough, but that had been nothing compared to having it pointed just inches from her face. Last night she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw it and thought her memory must of exaggerated it, but here before her eyes it looked even bigger.

Vicki gulped and tentatively reached one hand up to touch it. Her hand wrapped around a shaft so thick, her fingers didn't touch. It was hot to the touch and so covered with puffy blue-black veins, she could feel it pulsing in her hands.

Vicki had never seen an uncircumsized penis before and at first she thought it was deformed. She pulled back on the shaft gasping in surprise as his huge cock-head emerged from the foreskin. "What do I do?" she asked.