June Bugs Ch. 2

Story Info
The next June Bug goes Black.
5.4k words
4.56
230k
83
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison held her mouth tightly shut to keep from crying out as she had a small, unsatisfying orgasm that only made her horniness worse. Hopefully, a big nordic stud would take care of her cravings later tonight. She pulled her two fingers out of her pussy and looked at them amazed at the amount of fluid coating them. She had never been this wet before or this horny. It was driving her crazy and the guy she had hooked up with last night had been a limp dicked wimp. She had laid beside him desperately tugging on his penis to make it hard while her friend Vicki got the fucking of a lifetime by an overmuscled black guy with a big horse cock. It wasn't fair at all.

Allison didn't hate blacks, she just believed the races should stay apart and now her good friend had succumbed to sleeping with a black guy. Worse, Booker the lifeguard reeked of sexual prowess and even she felt an animal attraction to him. Even stranger, somehow he had completely changed Vicki. The shy girl had come out of her shell, fucking, sucking, and even buying a new skimpy bikini to please her black lover. Could he be that good in bed?

Allison lowered her spread legs and put them on the floor. She was still breathing heavy from cumming when she stood up off the toilet and turned the shower on.

In the shower, she prayed Sven would fuck her like Booker fucked Vicki. The big blonde youth had sat high in his lifeguard chair looking like a god as he scanned the swimmers. She asked Vicki to get Booker to set them up. Booker had agreed.

Allison got out of the shower and admired her body while she fixed her long red hair. She had a nice tan going which made her freckles fainter. She had large breasts capped by rose colored nipples, a thin waist, wide hips, and a hairy red bush. The only jewlery she wore was an ankle bracelet and a birthstone stud in her pierced bellybutton.

She dressed in a sheer green bra and matching panties. The underwear was really sexy and thin enough her erect nipples would push out the material through her shirt. It would look like an accident, but she knew it would attract the stares of any male who glanced at her. She wore a tight tee shirt so short it stopped about an inch above her bellybutton and shorts that started an inch below her belly button. The shorts were tight and complimented her ass. The outfit said, sexy, not slutty and she hoped it would make Sven's dick hard when he saw her.

Allison left the bathroom and her jaw dropped when she saw Vicki. Her formerly conservative friend was wearing a short sundress that showed her ample cleavage and the fact that she was clearly not wearing a bra. Vicki's hard nipples, indeed, the entire white globes of her big breasts showed clearly through the black material. Allison liked her friend better when she was shy.

"Booker will be here soon, then we're gonna go get your date."

"So where we going?"

"Booker knows a bar we can get in."

"Cool." Just as she spoke, there was a pounding on the door and Vicki rushed to open it, throwing herself into Booker's arms and kissing him deeply. Allison crinkled her nose in distaste, but was a little envious.

"Damn baby, you look fine," said Booker stepping back to check out Vicki. "You look pretty hot too Allison." Her outfit worked, Booker's eyes zoomed in on her nipples. She felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine as his eyes surveyed her body. "Lets get going."

"So Booker, what's Sven like?" Allison asked as they walked down several blocks.

Booker shrugged. "I barely know the guy. Here we are." He knocked on an apartment door and another black man came out, slapping hands together with Booker like black men do. "By the way, Sven has a girlfriend so I asked Devon to come with us. Devon this is Allison."

"Ya mon, I saw her on the beach."

"But I thought you were setting me up with Sven?"

"I told you he has a girlfriend. Vicki told me you needed a date. Devon liked what he saw of you on the beach and agreed to come along. You don't have a problem with black men do you?"

Allison gulped under the gazes of the two powerful black men. Both could snap her in two with their hands and were so big, she was always staring into their chests. "No, of course not." Allison didn't know what to say. Booker had already seen her hooking up with that guy last night and she couldn't lie and say she had a boyfriend. "Lets go." She'd just claim to be tired and bugger out early. Her night and her chances of getting laid were ruined.

Devon smiled and walked beside her. They followed Booker and Vicki who held hands and every now and then Booker would let go and cup her ass. Allison tried to make small talk. "So Devon, where you from?"

"Trinibogo, it's a small island in the Carribean."

"What's it like?"

"Very beautiful and undeveloped. Also we are very poor. There are less then 500 people on the island and we are all fisherman. My people contributed to send me here to get an education. Now I work and send money to my family whenever I can."

"I see." There was something very noble about the black man.

They walked a couple blocks from the beach to one of Stony Harbor's night clubs. It closed all winter, but opened in May with a big party. Tonight being Friday, a good-sized crowd was gathering here and the main entrance already had a line forming as the bouncers checked IDs.

Booker led them past the line to a back entrance where a giant back bouncer stood guard. The three black men talked a bit and the bouncer stepped asside letting them in. Allison watched his eyes check out Vicki's body as she passed and then he turned his gaze on her and she flushed as she entered the bar.

The club was packed. There were several hundred people, mostly whites in their 20's and 30's, but here and there was a black man. Each black man seemed a head taller then the rest of the crowd and all were muscular, line-backer types. She didn't see many black girls, the few she did spot were light-skinned with groups of whites. The black men were all with white women. Some she recognized as lifeguards. The beach was an entirely different culture then she was used to in rural Pennsylvania.

Booker and Devon went up to the bar to get some drinks. Allison chatted with Vicki while they waited and Allison noticed a good-looking guy sitting on a stool with some friends checking her out. He smiled at her and she smiled back. His handsome face disappeared as Devon's massive chest blocked her line of vision. The black man held a drink out to her. "What's this?" she asked.

"It's a sex on the beach," he said.

Allison took it and sipped the sweet drink. "Not bad."

"You ever have sex on the beach?"

"No, I'm just used to beer."

"Well maybe later." The band came on making conversation impossible. Devon leaned down so that his mouth was in her ear. "You want to dance?"

Not with him, but she figured if he was buying the drinks, why the hell not?"

The four danced for several songs, either Booker or Devon leaving from time to time for refills. Allison found herself becoming quite drunk and was thankful for all the activity as it helped burn off some of the booze. Mostly, the dancing was hands in the air as the floor was too crowded, but sometimes Devon would grab her hips and pull her into him. His cock would press into her belly each time he did so and it felt huge. It was at least as big as Booker's and each time it touched her she felt her resistance to interracial sex wavering.

Allison needed some air and squeezed out of the dance floor. She looked back, Vicki was mashed between Booker and Devon. Their arms were in the air holding their drinks to keep from spilling them as people bumped into them. Allison turned around and found herself standing before the handsome guy who had checked her out earlier. "Hi," he said."

"Hi."

"I'm Jerry."

"Allison." He was medium build, kind of wirey, with a handsome face. He looked to be in his mid-twenties and probably assumed she was twentyone.

"You with the black guy?"

"Not really."

"Good. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure." Jerry turned around and got the bartenders attention. He turned back with a beer and a big glass filled with what looked like lemonaid. "What's this?" She sipped it, it was good, but strong.

"A margarritta. You've never had one?" He had one eyebrow raised.

"Sure," she lied. "It's just I usually drink beer." Allison chatted with Jerry, swaying a little on her feet, the margaitta not helping her. She decided she liked the good-looking guy. He would be the one she took home tonight.

A big hand rested on Allison's shoulder and turned her around. "Hey, where'd you get the drink?" asked Devon.

"Jerry bought it for me." Allison pointed a finger at Jerry.

"Yeah dude, she said she wasn't with you or nuthin." The white guy didn't appear too scared of Devon, probably felt safe with his friends.

"Thanks mon," said Devon the Jerry, then to Allison, "You ready to hit the dance floor again?"

"No, I think I need to go to the bathroom." Vicki showed up at that moment and the two girls went together.

"Yeah, I need to go whiz too," said Jerry standing up. "Meet you here when your finished," he called to Allison.

In the girl's room, Vicki went first and talked to Allison through the stall walls. "I love being out and all, but I can't wait to get back to our room and feel Booker's big cock in me again."

"VICKI! What's gotten into you?"

"Black cock, that's what. Sorry, Booker likes me to talk dirty, so I've been practising. What do you think of Devon?"

"He's nice and all."

"You gonna fuck him?" Vicki came out and Allison took her place in the stall while Vicki checked her make up.

"Of course not."

"Why not?"

"He's black."

"Listen Allie, I've seen his bulge, he's huge. That things a real pussy pleaser. He'll give you the best fucking of your life with it. Trust me I know. I don't know what I'm gonna do when we get home, fuck some black guy on the basketball team I guess.

"What if (Hic) your parents find out?"

"They won't. Say, if that's whats holding you back, Mandy and Allison don't have to know you fucked a black guy. It'll be our little secret."

"I'm not gonna fuck a black guy Vicki. (Hic) I'm gonna take that pretty boy I was talking to home. (Hic) I just hope Devon understands."

"A black cock in your throat will cure them hiccups."

"No (hic) thanks." Allison was a little disgusted with her friend's behaviour.

******************

Jerry was pissing in the urinal when a voice behind him said, "Hey mon, stay away from my girl."

"She says she's not your girl buddy." Jerry zipped up his pants and flushed the urinal. "That means she's fair game. May the best man win."

"I don't have time to fuck around with you mon. She's leavin soon and I need to fuck her tonight. I'm tellin ya, stay away from her."

"Or what? Fuck with me and I'll have the bouncers throw you out. I don't care how big you are." No doubt the big black guy could kick his ass, but he wasn't about to be intimidated. He was relieved when the black guy turned his back, but he didn't leave, he flipped the lock on the bathroom door. Jerry suddenly felt scared.

The next thing Jerry knew, the black man had an iron grip on his throat, his back was againt a stall wall and his feet were several inches off the ground. He swung futiley at the man's muscled arm but it was like hitting a brick wall. The black tightened his grip on his throat until Jerry quit beating. then the black guy dropped him. He slid down, falling on his ass.

The black man grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head up, slapping him across the face, only it wasnt with his hand, it was with his penis and it was th biggest monster cock Jerry had ever seen. The black man slapped him several times with it and it stung.

"Look at it, mon. That's a cock. Can you do better? I bet you have a little noodle hiding in your pants." Jerry felt his own penis crawling up into his scrotum from fear as the hard black penis cracked against his jaw. "That bitch out there is hot for some cock. You can't satisfy her." Jerry was really scared now and thinking he might offer to blow the man's big cock if he promised not to hurt him. Just as he was parting his lips, the black man pulled away and turned to pee in the urinal. Jerry stared at the cock as it peed above his head. The black man finished and shook it, drops of urine flying everywhere some even missing the urinal and falling on Jerry's pant leg. "You stay away from her mon," said the black guy leaving.

It took a while for Jerry to get up the courage to get off the floor. He laid there as two other people peed. They must of assumed he was drunk. Within seconds, he had gone from cool and confident, to emasculated and willing to suck some guys cock to keep from getting hurt. He could practically smell the fear in the room. This event haunted Jerry for a long time.

*****************

Allison looked around for Jerry, but couldn't find him. She could barely walk, she was so drunk and it was getting late, but at least her hiccups had stopped. Devon came out of the bathroom. "Come on, we're getting out of here," he said.

"Lets walk down to the boardwalk," said Booker as the four of them left.

Not getting laid tonight, thought Allison thinking about Jerry. Where had he disappeared too? He was probably looking for her right now. Devon put his arm around her to keep her steady. She appreciated it, it felt safe to have his arm around her.

They reached the boardwalk which was practically deserted at night this time of year. On the corner sat a fancy motel with an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi lit by underwater lights. It was too fancy to be overflowing with June bugs."Want to go pool hopping?" asked Booker.

"Yeah mon, sounds fun," said Devon.

Allison just wanted to go to bed and was about to protest when Devon's strong hands grabbed her waist and lifted her over the fence. "But I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

"I'm not even wearing a bra," laughed Vicki. "Come on, we'll strip down over there where it's darker."

"Only if they promise not to look."

"We promise," said Booker. The two black men were shirtless already and starting on their shorts.

Allison took off her shirt and shorts, feeling naked in the sheer bra and panties. Much to her amazement, Vicki just pulled the sundress over her head. All she was wearing was a small thong that left her ass cheeks bare. She didn't even try covering her big breasts.

"Ooooo," it's freezing," said Vicki testing the water with her foot. Then without another word, she jumped in.

Allison decided to take the plunge and followed her. "Holy shit, it's cold," she said coming back to the surface.

They swam down to the black men at the other end of the pool already in the water. "Sorry ladies, it doesn't get warm until mid-July," said Booker, "but it's warmer then the ocean."

"Brrrr," Allison's teeth were chattering. Her already hard nipples were growing even bigger from the cold, aching a little.

"Let's move to the jacuzzi," said Devon. "Great idea." Vicki swam to the ladder and climbed up, both black men staring at her exposed ass. She turned around to show off her breasts and then ran over to the jacuzzi.

"Would you two turn around?" They did, and Allison ran over to the jacuzzi herself. She quickly sat down and watched the black men, getting the shock of her life. Booker and Devon used their powerful muscles to raise themselves out of the water. They were skinny dipping. Their huge cocks swung ponderously as they slowly walked over to the jacuzzi. Despite the freezing pool, despite the cold night air, thier cocks were still swollen and plump, longer soft and dangling then any erect white penis she had ever seen.

Allison had a blank, shocked expression on her face as Devon sat down beside her. The four talked for some time, Allison was surprised she actually liked Devon's company. Vicki moaned and Allison saw that her eyes were closed. Booker had one hand underwater, so did Vicki and as Allison stared, Booker's cock-head broke the surface and rose up out of the water like a big black sea serpent.

Booker raised himself out of the water and sat on the edge, his hard cock sticking out abve his huge balls splayed over the jacuzzi rim. Vicki leaned over and wrapped her lips around his dick. Allison stared in amazement until she felt Devon's hand wrap around her wrist, bringing it underwater over to his cock. Before coming to her senses and pulling her hand back, she stroked his entire shaft, even the knobby head. "I can't," she said.

Devon nodded. "We should leave them alone then."

Allison nodded back. She felt a strong desire to watch her friend slurp on Booker's huge cock, but the smell of the chlorine was strong and making her sick to her stomach. Vicki looked up long enough to say, "you don't know what your missing."

Devon stood up and she saw that his cock was as long as Booker's, at least a foot and even a little thicker. It bobbed before him as he walked over and stole a towel from a balcony handing it to her like a gentleman.

Allison dried off, then dressed. Devon lifted her over the fence again and they walked off down the boardwalk. "Lets walk back down the beach," said Devon. He pulled her off the boardwalk before she responded.

They were walking down the beach and stopped near a lifeguard chair. Devon put his hands on Allison's shoulder and turned her so that she was facing him. He leaned forward to kiss her and she froze. "What's wrong?"

"N-othing, I'm just very tired and drunk, that's all."

"Is it cause I'm black?"

"No of course not."

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

"No."

"Neither had your friend. Now she's hooked on black cock. I doubt if another white boy will ever get his penis near her pussy."

"She's just going a little wild because she's on vacation, that's all." Allison wasn't so sure she was right, but said it anyway.

"You're on vacation too. Why don't you go a little wild. Try something new." He was pushing down on her shoulders as he spoke. Her legs were already shakey from the booze and she fell to her knees, her face staring right at his crotch.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked. Devon was opening his shorts.

"No one will ever have to know Allison." He was unzipping his pants now. "Just check out my cock and tell me that you don't want it." Devon's cock looked like it hadn't shrunk at all since he'd gotten dressed. The head was sticking out well above the waist band of his briefs. He flipped his underwear down and his cock fell down like a tree, pointing right at her face. "I know your horny Allison. Just try it this once, then you can go back to your friends and tell them nothing happened. I wont tell anyone." "Yeah, sure you won't" Without the chlorine, she could smell his cock now. It was a musky, manly smell that had her mouth and pussy watering. She licked her lips looking at it.

"I promise," he replied.

Allison reached up and lovingly caressed his shaft. She did want to try out a cock this big even if it was black. She leaned forward, kissing the tip of his cock, surprised that she wanted to do this for him. She wasn't into cock sucking. She'd only done it with about three boys, ones she really liked. She didn't enjoy it, except that they often returned the favor and the fact that it made boys putty in her hands. She ran her tongue around the head and then down the shaft, lovingly coating every square inch of Devon's cock. She finished coating it and returned to the head, opening wide and taking it in her mouth.

She stared down the rest of his shaft while sucking on his cock-head. Her eyes crossed as his shaft seemed to extend forever until it reached his crotch.

Allison began bobbing her head. Her knees dug into the sand as she tried to cram as much cock into her mouth as she could without choking. Waves were breaking nearby, the water almost reaching her feet. The cool sea breeze was blowing up her shorts, making her soaked panties clammy. She was bobbing her head so fast her neck was hurting. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted to make him happy. She wanted to feel him deep in her pussy. The last thought, scared her. If he came in her mouth, she wouldn't be able to feel his cock inside her. She jerked back, his glistening cock flying up out of her mouth and slapping into his belly.

12