Junk in the Trunk

Story Info
Mom asks son to help her lose weight.
10.5k words
4.63
339k
423
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

Here I was, on my first summer break from college, and all I could think about was bitch slapping my old man. We had just finished breakfast when he opened his mouth and told mom her butt was getting big. He was constantly saying things like that to her. Her cooking sucked; her clothes were dumpy; her ass was too big, shit like that. Smart-ass comments that I knew were hurting her feelings, even though she tried not to show it. Her cooking wasn't the greatest, and she did tend to wear some pretty unflattering attire, but her ass was definitely not too big.

The urge to smack him was growing stronger by the minute. Actually, he's not really my father, but my step-dad. Mom and Jack got married when I was only five, so for all intents and purposes he is my dad. Over the last year or so I've noticed Jack's demeanor toward mom change from being fairly sweet and loving, to being downright insulting and rude.

My real father was killed in an industrial accident that was caused by sloppy maintenance and poor quality control by the owners. Mom's sister, Jane, convinced her to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the owners. After nearly two years of stall tactics by their lawyers, the owners finally made an offer that gave mom enough money to pay off the mortgage on the house we live in. The rambling four bedroom farmhouse sits on six acres of land interspersed with wooded areas and a large plot for gardening; there was even a small pond nestled among a stand of pines not too far from our backdoor. Another feature of the place that I liked was the large workshop off to the side, complete with its own toilet and shower. Outside on the other side of the wall was a small gas hot water heater in an enclosure to keep out the elements. Unfortunely the shower and toilet were not enclosed, so anyone in the room had a clear view if you were using either.

I glanced over and watched as she rinsed dishes in the sink with her back to us. She was wearing her usual morning getup, a threadbare blue terry-cloth robe. I could see her buns jiggle as she moved and found myself thinking that she had a fantastic ass. Hell, for that matter she has a fantastic figure all-around I concluded, soft and cuddly in all the right spots. Don't get me wrong; I'm not some perv who has a secret fantasy to boff his mother. I just found the way her ass jiggled adorable. A little toning up wouldn't hurt, but at five-foot seven and no more than one hundred and fifty pounds she looked damn fine to me. At forty-two years old she was beginning to show signs of her age though. Her shoulder-length brown hair had a few streaks of gray, and her sizable breasts drooped ever so slightly on her chest. A fact I'd learned recently when I accidentally walked in on her as she was drying off from her shower. Another of Jack's rude remarks yanked my mind away from that pleasant memory.

"I'm telling ya Claire, if you get any more junk in your trunk we'll need a larger bed to sleep in," Jack snorted.

I glanced over and gave him my best 'What a jerk' look.

"What?" he asked when he saw my look.

"I think mom has a great ass," I replied sarcastically.

"Oh really? And what would you know about a great looking ass, Mister McChucklenuts. Clearly your mother's ass is getting as wide as the whole outdoors," he shot back.

"I know enough to know when someone has a nice ass or not. And I'm telling you that you need to have your eyes examined because mom has a lovely ass," I said louder than necessary.

"Well, I've seen it without anything covering it and I'm telling you that..." Mom cut him off.

Her green eyes flashed with anger as she yelled, "Shut up, both of you! I'm not going to stand here while my husband and my son argue about how big my butt is. Besides, don't you need to get on the road Jack?"

Humbled by her outburst Jack replied, "Yeah, I guess that load isn't going to deliver itself."

Jack is an over the road trucker and his workload kept him on the road at least two or three weeks out of each month. That was fine with me since we didn't really get along too well. Hadn't for several years for that matter. The trip he was set to take this time would keep him away for at least two weeks. I watched as he stood and headed for the front door, mom following right behind him. "One of these days...POW!" I thought to myself as I heard the sound of Jack's rig firing up in the yard. A few minutes later mom returned and went back to rinsing dishes.

I couldn't help but stare at her ass some more. With her robe cinched tight around her waist it hugged her butt nicely, giving me a very good view of how shapely it truly was. Before I even realized it was happening my dick grew in my pants until I was sporting a fairly large boner. Mom's ass jiggled some more, causing my dick to throb. Shit, maybe I am a perv I thought to myself as I stood up and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and told her I loved her. Her hands stopped moving and she leaned her head back until it rested on my chest.

"I love you too Randy," she whispered.

Being just slightly taller than her my dick pushed up against her ass when I tightened my grip and pulled her closer to me. How she didn't feel it pressing against her butt I'll never know, because I sure felt her buns against me.

"Why do you put up with Jack?" I softly asked.

"He's just getting moody in his old age," she replied.

"Well, if you want my opinion, I think you could do so much better than him Mom."

"Aren't you sweet for saying. Now if you're through molesting me, I need to finish up here," she chuckled. I guess I was wrong, she had felt my dick against her backside.

Red-faced I bent down, kissed her on the cheek and headed for the door. Halfway there I turned and said, "I'll be out in the workshop, holler if you need me for anything."

Since it wasn't used for anything, I had turned the workshop into my personal hangout spot when I was still in high school. I had set up a weight bench, pull up bar and even had a wrestling mat in one corner. There was a TV and one of mom's old couches sat off in another corner of the large room. Next to the wall near the TV I even had a dorm-sized fridge that I kept stocked with water and sodas. When I was in high school I had been heavy into sports, but since graduating and heading off to college I mainly used the place to chill out and relax. On hot days I could open the double garage doors at the front of the building and get a cool breeze through the place. Nowadays I just used the side door to enter and leave. I clicked on the television and plopped down on the couch.

There wasn't any cable or satellite hooked up to the TV so I was just watching a rerun of an old game show when mom walked in about ten minutes later. She stood by the open side door and glanced around the room for several minutes before coming over and standing in front of me. She was still in her robe.

"It's been a while since I've been in here," she said absently, continuing to glance about the place.

"It's still the same ole same ole," I mused, wondering what was on her mind.

"Uh, can I ask you a personal question?" she hesitantly asked, looking uncertain whether she wanted to or not.

"Sure Mom, what's on your mind?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"I promise," I told her with a chuckle.

"Is my butt getting too big? Remember, you promised not to laugh."

I couldn't help myself, I laughed anyway. "I don't think so, do you?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you," she replied smartly.

"You're serious?" I was astonished that she'd ask me about her butt.

"Yes. I want your opinion. Now tell me honestly, is it or isn't it getting bigger?" she asked staring into my eyes.

"God Mom, I don't know," I said nervously.

"Yes you do. I felt your eyes on it earlier. So come on and tell me, yes or no." I almost choked when she said that.

I bit my lip and said, "Honestly, it looks good to me, but it's hard to tell with your robe on."

She placed her hands on her hips, glared at me and said, "Randy Hanson, just because you got your eyes full the other day doesn't mean I'm getting naked in front of you!"

"That's not what I meant Mom. I'm just saying it's hard to tell with your robe on," I quickly replied.

"Oh. I guess you're right," and with that she reached in front and undid the robes ties.

"Whoa! What are you doing Mom?" I cried, bringing my hands up in front of my eyes.

"Relax, I have something on besides my robe silly," she laughed.

With a shrug of her shoulders the robe fell to the floor leaving her standing in front of me in a thin white cotton nightgown that reached mid-way down her thighs. It looked more like an oversized t-shirt than a nightgown to me. She placed her hands back on her hips and turned her back to me. I don't think she was aware of how thin the fabric of her nightgown was. Before she'd turned around I could see the brown of her nipples through the material. My cock was starting to expand in my pants. Once turned she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Well?" she asked.

I was almost speechless. I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties, I could see her butt crack clearly through the white fabric. I stared at her ass hoping she wouldn't notice the growing bulge in my britches.

"I...I...think your butt looks great Mom," I stammered.

"Really? Are you sure it's not too flabby?" she asked, then slapped one of her cheeks causing it to jiggle. It also caused my dick to become a full-blown hard-on.

With a dry throat I said, "Well um, it wouldn't hurt to tone up a little. Other than that you have a great ass, I mean butt, Mom."

I got another look at the brown circles on her chest as she picked up her robe and faced me while she put it back on. I felt a dribble of pre-cum on my thigh as her robe closed, covering her chest from my leering eyes.

"So if I toned up, you think Jack would stop making snide remarks?" Mom asked.

"To be honest Mom, no, I don't think he would. Jack's an asshole," I told her.

"But he might, right?" Her voice was filled with hope.

"Anything's possible," I said, not wanting to burst her bubble.

"Good!" she squealed. "So will you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"Tone up silly," she laughed.

"Awww Mom," I groaned.

"Please! As a favor to me," she pleaded.

"Oh, alright. When do you want to start?"

Her bright green eyes lit up and she bent down and kissed my cheek. "Today."

She rushed out saying she was going to change into something better suited for working out. I used three minutes while she was changing to stroke one out, all the while wondering why I was getting so turned on by my own mother. I flushed the toilet and watched as my nut butter swirled around the bowl before being sucked down into the earth. Mom came back dressed in a pair of baggy sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt.

A half-hour later she was sweating profusely as I put her through a light routine of push-ups, deep knee bends and jumping jacks. Secretly I was hoping her enthusiasm would wane, but when she spotted the chin-up bar and proceeded to do ten reps without too much trouble, I knew she was in it for the long haul. I made sure she stayed hydrated throughout her workout. When she'd had enough, she sank to the wrestling mat and stretched out breathing heavily.

Just to fuck with her I said, "Okay, now that you're warmed up, let's get to the real workout."

"What?" she groaned, looking up at me like I was crazy.

"Just kidding. You did real good Mom," I laughed.

"Thanks. I can't believe how much I'm sweating though," she huffed, wiping her wet forehead with the sleeve of her shirt.

"You might want to re-think your workout wardrobe," I suggested.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because those sweats might get you overheated," I answered, watching the sweat pour off her face.

"You have a point there, I feel like I'm swimming in my own skin right now. So what would you suggest I wear?"

I wanted to say "Nothing at all," but didn't. Instead I said, "I don't know. Shorts, t-shirts, maybe a sports bra."

She told me she wasn't too keen on wearing a bra in front of me while she worked out, but I could see her eyes light up when I explained what a sports bra was for. I helped her up off the mat and watched her head out the door. Several minutes later she returned still in her sweats and told me she was going into town to do some shopping. After she left I plopped back down on the couch wondering what kind of summer was in store for me. Here I was, twenty years old and at the peak of my sexual urges, and instead of hunting pussy or partying, I was spending my free time helping my mother shed a few pounds. The fact that I was getting aroused by her was even more disturbing to me than I cared to admit. It was going to be a long summer.

I must have dozed off because I wasn't aware that she'd returned until she started shaking my shoulder. Her face was glowing with excitement as she proceeded to pull articles out of a large shopping bag. She had bought new running shoes, a few pairs of gym shorts and several sports bras in an array of colors. She grabbed a pair of shorts and one of the sports bras and said she was going to the house to try them on. When she left, and my eyes focused, I examined what she had left behind. The gym shorts were made of a silky material that I was sure was way too big for her. Although the waist size looked correct, the leg openings were as baggy as hell. I picked up one of the bras and found that she had basically bought nothing more than a cotton halter top that would do nothing to stop her boobs from flopping around all over the place when she worked out. Looking at her new stuff I realized that I should have went with her to the store.

When she came back dressed in silky blue shorts and a light blue sports bra I realized that I was glad I hadn't gone. The light blue bra did nothing to hold her tits in check, and the shorts were so baggy in the legs it looked like she was wearing a very short skirt. My cock lurched slightly in my pants as I stared at her.

"So, what do you think?" she asked with enthusiasm.

"Wow, uh, you look like you will stay cool for sure now," I said, managing to keep my eyeballs from bugging out.

"I hope so. I thought you said these sports bras were supposed to hold you in," she said, her hands busily adjusting the bra this way and that way.

For the first time I realized just how big Mom's tits were. They had to be at least a 36D if anything, maybe even bigger than that. I couldn't take my eyes off her chest when she lowered her hands; her nipples were poking straight out through the thin fabric. My dick inched further down my pants leg.

"Well Mom, sometimes those things don't always work like they're supposed to," I stammered, tearing my eyes from her tits and looking up to her face. I could see that she'd noticed my lecherous stare.

"Oh honey, I don't know. I feel almost naked in this outfit," she muttered, moving the bra about again until it was where she wanted it.

"You look fine Mom, besides, you'll be grateful for wearing it when you get to sweating. I promise," I told her as soothingly as possible.

"Maybe, we'll see." I could hear the hesitation and uncertainty in her voice.

"So do you want to work out in the mornings when it's cool, or in the afternoons?" I asked hoping to take her mind off her outfit.

"I was thinking about doing a little in the mornings and some in the afternoon if that's alright with you. I really want to look better by the time Jack gets home."

"That's fine with me Mom. Do you want to do a little now, since you're all dressed for it?" I didn't have the heart to tell her that she probably wouldn't look any different by the time Jack got back.

"Uh, sure, why not," she replied after a moment of thinking about it.

I told her we'd just do a little since she just started. I also told her that I'd work out along with her if she wanted. She liked that idea, said it made her feel better than doing it on her own. We started out with a few jumping jacks with me facing her. The way her tits bounced up and down made me lose count of how many we'd done. After five minutes of those I suggested she try some sit-ups to help tighten her abdominal muscles. I had her lay on the mat with her knees up, but when she tried her first one her feet kept coming off the mat.

"How about I hold your feet down for you," I said, then squatting at her feet.

"That's much easier," she said after she'd done a couple.

I was holding the tops of her feet and couldn't help noticing how baggy her shorts were. Even with her legs together I had a pretty good view of the bottoms of her butt cheeks as she strained to do more reps. She made it to eleven before falling back on the mat sweating up a storm and letting her left leg slide sideways to the mat while her right one remained upright. I glanced down and got an instant hard-on. I could see all the way up to her crotch through the baggy leg opening. She had on a pair of white cotton panties that had become almost transparent from her sweat. An unruly tangle of brown pubic bush covered her mound and I could just make out her clit peeking through at the top of her slit. This mind-blowing view of Mom's panty-covered cunt lasted only for a few moments before she lowered her right leg and rolled onto her side breathing heavily.

"God, I didn't know I was so out of shape," she huffed.

"That's what everybody says when they first start working out Mom," I squeaked, falling backwards onto my butt and drawing my knees up in front of me to hide the growing monster in my pants.

She struggled to her feet saying she hoped it got easier with time. I stayed where I was and reassured her it does. She asked if I needed help getting up, but I told her I was going to do a few sit-ups while I was down here. She gave me an odd look and headed out the door. It only took two minutes this time before my spooge swirled around the toilet bowl and disappeared.

When I went in for supper I was surprised to find mom still in her new outfit. She told me it was too comfortable to change out of when she noticed me looking at her oddly. What she didn't know was that I was only looking because her nipples were still poking prominently out the front of her sports bra. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was sexually excited. I had a hard time finding my mouth with my fork all through dinner. I couldn't take my eyes off Mom's chest.

"I want to get an early workout tomorrow, if that's okay with you," she said as I helped her put away the dishes.

"Sure, no problem Mom. Just don't try to rush things too fast," I warned.

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV with me on one end of the couch and mom on the other. She sat facing the TV with her feet up in front of her and her arms wrapped around her knees. As often as I could without seeming to overdo it I would sneak peeks in her direction. She really did have nice looking legs. I was also able to see the beginning swell of the ass cheek closest to me. Apparently I wasn't being as sneaky as I'd thought.

"Randy, why do you keep looking at me? Am I hanging out somewhere?" she asked, glancing over at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"No Mom, I was just admiring your legs," I told her truthfully.

"You like my legs?"

"I like everything about you Mom," I said sheepishly.

She turned sideways to face me; putting one foot on the floor and her other leg propped on the cushion of the couch, and gave me the same odd look she'd given me earlier. When I looked toward her the first thing I noticed was her shorts leg was gaping open enough to show part of her panties. The monster in my pants reared its ugly head once again. I could feel my face getting hot.

"Is there something I should know?" Mom asked in a soft tone.

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers