Just A Back Rub? Ch. 1

Story Info
Mom asks for massage & gets much more.
957 words
3.92
1.4M
98
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names Jason, I'm 18 yrs old, my mom calls me Jay, I have a mom, sister, and a dad. Let me first describe my mom. A not too tall lady, with huge breasts, 42dd. She is overweight but only a slight bit and carries it well. She has darker hair that's getting a few gray hairs, but not at all noticeable from a distance. And now on to the story.

I was downstairs in the basement checking my mail late in the evening when my mother came down. She asked for a back rub, but then again that wasn't out of the ordinary. I stood up from the desk and she cleared the work table. Being in only pink cotton panties and a nightshirt, she wasn't hardly dressed. I was in only boxers and an undershirt. I always gave mom backrubs while she was bent over, being that it was more comfortable for both of us and allowed me good shots of her pussy and ass.

Like clockwork, she bent herself over the worktable as she usually did. I started to rub her back and we made small talk while I did so. I heard my dad cross the house upstairs to go and take his nightly shower. As I rubbed my mom's back, I was getting more and more excited to see her in a prone position such as this, so as I leaned over her to work on her shoulders my cock bumped her ass and traveled down to her pussy. I started working my way back down to her thighs and hips massaging them while keeping my cock pressed against her pussy. I kept pulling her back into my cock as I rubbed her thighs and hips.

I worked my way back up to her lower back but she kept on thrusting back into my cock. I thought to myself "screw this, I've been dreaming of getting this woman into bed for the past 5 or 6 years and now here she is. Practically begging for my cock." So I threw all hope and caution to the wind, reached down and jerked her panties aside and shoved my cock balls deep into my mothers pussy. She let out a startled scream.

But she started to rock back and forth on it. Then she said, "well are you just gonna stand there with that big thing up my cunt or are you gonna fuck me?" Well I grabbed her hips and started plowing the shit out of my mother. She started screaming, "OH MY GOD JAY YES YES FUCK YOUR MOTHER HARD!!! COME ON SHOVE THAT BIG THING INTO YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY AND FUCK ME HARD! OH MY GOD JAY YOUR MAKING ME CUM!!!! SHIT!!! SHOOT YOUR LOAD IN ME JAY! SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM DEEP IN YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY!!! GIVE ME ALL THAT POTENT CUM AND GET ME PREGNANT!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THREE KIDS AND I WANT YOU TO BE THE FATHER OF THE THIRD!!!! OH GOD JAY CUM WITH ME!!!"

I was shoving so hard and fast into I let out a scream as I came, " HOLY SHIT MOM! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY!! SHIT THIS IS SO HOT!! I HOPE I KNOCK YOU UP!! DAMN!!! I slumped over on her as we basked in the afterglow of our wild hard fuck session. I pulled my shrinking cock out of my mother's pussy and she turned around and dropped to her knee's and started sucking off our juices from my cock. I looked down and saw my glorious mother busily sucking my cock and all I could think was, "damn that was some good shit."

Next Morning:

I woke up around 10:00 as usual to hear my dear mother taking a shower. I casually strolled into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. She had her back to me and I saw her naked soaking wet body. I got an instant hard on thinking about fucking her again. She bent over as she washed her legs and I saddled up behind her and shoved my cock deep into her pussy again. She screamed and jumped up and nearly hit her head on the shower head. She looked behind her and said" Jesus Jay, I thought that cock felt familiar. Mmmmmmm.....fuck your mother hard again. Damn my pussy is still sore from last night. Did you know it has been 10 years since your father has fucked me? And now that I have your big cock....I don't need that vibrator anymore. Now fuck me hard!!!!!!!"

I pulled my cock out of her, twisted her around, bent my knees a little, and shoved my cock back into from the front. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my ass and I nailed her to the wall with my cock. I started pistoning in and out of her like a dog in heat. She started screaming into my ear, "OH GOD YES JAY!!!! PUT THAT COCK BACK IN YOUR CAROL!!!!! OH GOD THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOOD!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!! PIN TO THE WALL WITH THAT BIG THING!!! CUM IN MY PUSSY!!! FUCK YOUR WHORE AND KNOCK HER UP!!!! GIVE ME A BABY MY SON!!!! GIVE ME YOUR BABY!!!! YESSSS OH MY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! I started shooting my load of potent cum into the depths of her womb as she came hard on my cock. We stood there for at least ten mintues recovering, my cock still nailing my mother to the wall.

As we washed and the toweled off, my mom asked me with a devious smile, "so Jay how about giving your poor old mom another back rub?"

All I could say was, "I think we can arrange that."