Just A Cop's Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Red haired doc and his sisters help policeman heal.
9k words
4.7
154k
71

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers

The following story is the second and final part of a fictional tale of Romantic Incest that features sexual intercourse between a brother and his sisters as well as a father and his daughter. All the sexual intercourse described involves only people 18 year old and older.

Please enjoy...and I'd certainly love hearing your opinions of the story (vote or public comment or e-mail), thanks...

*** Scene 8: Esposito home, Sunday night, One week after the shooting ***

It was just after eleven Sunday night and I'd been laying naked and contemplating sleep for over an hour when suddenly I felt the sheet that covered me lifted and a body slip onto the mattress beside me.

"Rosie?"

"I wanted to talk to you," my little sister whispered as I stretched to turn on the bedside lamp.

"You've been taking to me for thirty-six hours straight," I complained, but I couldn't keep how much I loved my little sister out of my voice. "I'm tired, and I don't have any clothes on... we can talk tomorrow," I grumbled.

"I've seen you naked before."

"Well you shouldn't have...You know sweetie, I think it's time Maria and I went and talked to the Mother Superior about your religious vocation." Rosie was dressed in a satiny, ivory colored sleep set that did absolutely nothing to hide her teenage beauty. And given her sexy dress, for any man to even suggest that she might become a nun was almost sacrilegious, even if it was coming from her brother.

"Ha, ha, ha, you're so funny," she replied as she snuggled up against me.

"Stop that," I ordered when Rosie lifted the sheet and peeked under.

"I'm just checking to see if it's okay. The nurse showed me how the other night."

"Showed you what?" I demanded with mock anger.

"The wound...on your... your little thing."

"My little thing?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to check it from time to time," she lied with a girlish giggle.

"You're not supposed to see one until after I've escorted you down the aisle to your husband young lady. Like in about five or ten years. Now skedaddle back to your own bed."

Rosie wasn't going to be dissuaded that easily! "I'm still a virgin Johnnie," she whispered.

"Of course you are. What else would you be? What are you taking about?"

"I'm growing up...even if you haven't noticed," she said in an exasperated teenager's voice, then nestled even tighter against me, pushing her full ripe breasts insistently against my side while she lifted one of her thighs on top of mine. "I've been on dates you know. Been kissed. Even been-"

"Even been what?" I interrupted. "If someone's been fooling around with you I'll kill the little bastard-"

"Johnnnnie!"

"Well," I mumbled, "you're only fifteen."

"Ha, ha, ha. You know I'm eighteen. I'll be going to be in university in like three months." Then after watching me for a couple of seconds asked, "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course, you're beautiful, you're an Esposito," I muttered just as Rosie slipped from the bed and stood so she was facing me. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I yelped as Rosie lifted her top over her head, then quickly bent and peeled off her panties. For seconds she stood facing me, proudly naked.

"I'm a woman...even if you haven't noticed," she finally announced, then jumped back under the sheets and slid next to me. The image of her dark triangle of thick pubic hair was burned forever deep into my brain.

"Of course I've noticed. Christ Rosie, what do ya want, I just got shot twice-"

"I woulda killed myself-"

"What are you talking about?" I grumbled, but I couldn't stop the blood that was rushing in to fill my cock.

"If you had died...I would have killed myself Johnnie," my little sister said gravely.

"Are you nuts," I almost yelled. I took her head in my hands, held her so her dark eyes were just inches from mine, "Listen Rosie, you have a sister who loves you. A nephew. A boy out there somewhere who'll love you so much honey...you'll have babies. Don't ever say something like that again, don't even think it," I ordered.

"I almost slept with a boy three weeks ago," she suddenly blurted.

"Are you trying to give me a freakin heart attack?" I groaned. "I'm sick baby."

"I think of it a lot...sex, I mean...and you shouldn't swear," she admonished with some more girlish exasperation.

"But you didn't?" I finally spat out, every one of my senses aware of Rosie's sexual ripeness.

"I told you I was still a virgin," she said with a teenagers pout, then completely changed the subject again. "Do you like that doctor?"

"What doctor?" I stalled.

"Ha, ha. The tall redheaded one...O'Malley...with the great body."

"Rosie, I almost died for crying out loud. I wasn't checking out the bloody doctors. Besides, she's married."

"Well all the nurses and doctors were checking out you," she accused with a grin on her lips, then added, "and all the nurses think your sexy doctor is far too nice to be hooked up with her hubby. Did you see him? He's like five feet tall."

"He's an ass," I agreed quickly.

"So you do like her?"

"She's okay," I admitted.

"Johnnie, do you think I have a good body?" Rosie asked, changing the subject yet again.

"Honey, I've got to get some sleep," I complained but Rosie simply ignored me and pushed the sheet down our bodies.

"My breasts?" she asked as her two hands moved under them and lifted them. They were full, round breasts, and had the perfect combination of firmness and ripeness that only a young girl has for those first fleeting years of womanhood.

"My nipples are too big," she complained as she slowly ran her fingers over the hard, dark red nubs. "They show through my sweaters, my shirts...when I get excited."

"Well don't get excited then. Gosh honey, you're going to an all girls school for crying out loud," I complained, but my eyes were glued to her breasts. "And your breasts are fine," I said nonchalantly, my disinterest belied by my shaft which was dancing proudly upward in the air.

"You get excited," she accused, then grabbed my hand which was lying between our bodies.

"I'm a man, we can't help it," I said as I watched her bring my hand to her breast. I didn't resist. I softly squeezed the satiny smooth skin then let my fingers close on the dark nipple that sat so proudly atop it.

"No ones ever touched them, at least not when I was naked," she said as her hand released mine and then slipped down and across my stomach. "Ohhhh," she groaned as I stretched the fat bud, "definitely not like that."

"Did someone touch them when you were dressed," I tried to demand fiercely but she wasn't fooled.

"I want you to be my first," she said softly as her fingers circled my penis. My hand seemed to have a life of its own as it moved over her chest, cupping, then caressing, her virgin breasts.

"You're first what honey," I groaned.

"And no ones ever touched me here Johnnie," she whispered as she guided my fingers that had been caressing her breasts downward until she pressed my palm against her thickly pelted mound. I immediately felt the stickiness as my middle finger ran up and down her slit.

"Rosie, I'm your brother," I groaned, my cock throbbing in her hot, damp palm.

"When you're better...I know you can't now," she said as she leaned over me so that her lips were just inches from mime. "I want you to be my first...like you were for Maria...I want you inside me."

"Maria? What do you mean," I asked, trying to stall even as my blush gave me away.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow Johnnie, you're sick, you need your sleep," Rosie answered as she gave my penis one last squeeze, then released me while nestling her body closer to mine.

"We won't talk about it ever again," I said, "Now c'mon, get out of here, your poor sick brother has got to get some sleep."

"The nurse told me I should stay close to you...all night, just in case you need anything," she said as she pushed even tighter against me. "I love you," she whispered then captured my lips in hers.

It took a long time before we finally fell asleep in each others arms.

*** Scene 9: Doctor O'Malley's Office, Monday 5:15 p.m. ***

"You're late," Doctor O'Malley accused when I was escorted into her office by her receptionist late Monday afternoon. I was walking with the help of a cane.

"I've had a crappy day too doc...hell, I still can hardly walk and my sisters want me to pee in a bloody milk bottle. And the last time I had sex," I grumbled, but with a smile on my lips.

"You can go Sally," the doc instructed her giggling girl, "I'll clean up; just lock the outer door when you leave."

"You sure Doctor O'Malley?" the girl asked but I could see she was relieved she didn't have to wait til I was done.

"Hi beautiful," I said to my lovely, red-headed doctor when Sally had finally left.

"Always trying to be the charmer eh?" she complained but with a smile in her eyes. "So, how're you feeling,"

"How do you think? My sisters are both driving me crazy and this girl I've got a crush on only likes short guys. And I haven't made love with a woman in two weeks," I teased.

"Abstinence is good for the soul Constable, now go in the examination room and get naked," she ordered.

"Is it?" I asked. "And when was the last time you made love to a man anyway?" I said as I hobbled to the little alcove that held an examination table.

When I was stripped I stood with my butt leaning back against the table, my knees spread, my cock standing at attention.

"You're supposed to wear the robe," Kathy chastised as she moved towards me. As she removed the bandage that covered my chest she was standing between my knees, close enough that my penis was lightly bobbing against her stomach. "It looks good," she said as her fingers traced along the mostly healed pink line that showed the path of the bullet. "This looks much better too," she said as her hand circled my penis and she bent and slowly examined my cockhead.

"It does?"

"But you'll still have to wait a couple more days," she answered to my unasked question. "And for your information officer it has been over a year since I've been with a real man," she then added, answering my original question, then she gave me a gentle squeeze.

"That long? Who was he? It certainly wasn't your hubby."

"None of your business."

"Was it your dad?" I pressed.

"I shouldn't have told you anything," she answered, blushing as she delayed. "It would never work with us...it'd be just sex," she added, a plea in her green eyes that were boring into mine.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked even though I knew it wasn't ever going to be that simple between the two of us. "No, now c'mon, tell me the story; I've been waiting all weekend. Ya tell me you sleep with your dad and then you just walk away?"

"No, I shouldn't," she refused but I sensed she wanted to and just waited. And she finally did, hesitantly at first, then more and more coherently. She told me how her mother had been diagnosed with breast cancer the week she'd started her junior year of high school.

"They operated...she lost a breast. Then radiation...chemotherapy...we hoped, daddy and I, that it would be okay. But it had already spread, just after Christmas they found more." There were tears on Kathy's cheeks as she talked.

Fucking cancer I thought to myself, realizing at the same time that she'd probably had it worse than me. "She was sixty-eight pounds and in continuous pain when she finally died seven months later," she said as tears poured down her cheeks. "It was a week before my senior year of high school was to start...I was seventeen and a half...a virgin..."

"I know now that what we did wasn't wrong, that it wasn't my fault," she continued seconds later, her sad eyes watching mine. "It's perfectly normal. There are a hundred studies on the subject...it's normal for a daughter to-" she said almost defiantly.

I put my hands on Kathy's head, then quickly undid the knot that held her long, curly red hair up and let her tresses tumble down and over her shoulders. I cradled her head in my hands. "To what?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"When mom was sick I did all the cooking, the washing up...all the little jobs. I didn't go out once my junior year of high school...I almost failed my courses. Then when she died-"

"You were lost, I know," I encouraged, remembering the loss I'd felt, then I gently caressed her cheek.

"We were like you when your parents died...we were so unhappy Johnnie. I tried to do everything mommy had done...I tried to replace her for Daddy. God, my senior year was shitty, all I did was study and then rush home and clean the house, do the laundry, cook, think about boys-"

"What about them?" I asked softly as I pushed open Kathy's white doctor's jacket and then slowly undid the buttons on her black silk blouse.

"BOYS! I didn't have a goddam clue. I'd lie in bed...I'd touch myself Johnnie," Kathy cried, then moaned softly when my hands found her breasts through the soft, white, lace trimmed bra I knew she'd worn specially for me.

"On my eighteenth birthday Daddy took me out to dinner...at some fancy place. He even let me have wine," Kathy said remembering. "God, it was a disaster...we were both so unhappy...we were both crying when the waiters brought the special birthday cake daddy had ordered and started to sing Happy Birthday to me."

"You're beautiful," I said reverently as I slipped the bra off her breasts and lightly moved my fingers across her puffy aureoles and onto her straining pink nipples.

"Later, after we got home," she started, ignoring my comment even as she arched her chest harder into my hands, "I was lying in bed thinking, I was touching myself, I knew I had to do something...I was wet...I wanted to help daddy so much... Christ, I was a clueless virgin and daddy hadn't had sex in over a year," she said as she shook her head sadly.

"I won't lie...I'd been thinking of it...of sex with daddy...I'd dreamt of him Johnnie...in me...fucking me," she admitted softly. "I wanted to replace mommy...to be daddy's lover...to have his cock in me...to really be his wife."

"I took off my nightgown, dabbed on some of mom's old perfume...then I walked down the hallway to daddy's room. I was naked...my nipples were tingling I was so excited. His door was partly open Johnnie," Kathy whispered, clearly reliving the night. "I pulled down his sheet...then I undid his pajamas. I could see it in the moonlight that flooded the room...lying there on his thigh. I'd never seen one before Johnnie," she insisted as her fingers slid down onto my penis.

I undid Kathy's skirt as she talked, then quickly glanced down and could easily see the red pubic strands that were escaping from the edges of the thin white panties that matched the bra I'd already stripped from her.

"Daddy was asleep and he didn't stir when I touched it. It grew Johnnie...like yours," she added as she looked into my eyes and gave a possessive squeeze to my now throbbing cock.

"What happened?"

"I climbed up onto the bed...then I crouched over him, astride his legs, not touching him, my rear just above his thighs. I slowly moved my hand up and down...I was careful Johnnie...I was afraid he'd wake. He got so big, almost as big as you," she marveled, remembering the feel of rubbing her fathers smooth, hard cock even as she pumped mine. "I slowly lowered myself until the head of his penis was just touching my slit, my hair...I was wet, so wet...so excited, I wanted it inside me," she moaned as I moved my hands over her mound.

"You fucked him?" I asked as my fingers found her clit and then softly caressed it.

"I lowered myself, his big cockhead got stuck, I didn't think it could go in Johnnie...then it wouldn't go any farther."

"Your hymen?"

"Yes. Then Daddy started to wake...I was scared...I didn't know what to do...I rose up, then pushed myself down so hard...it hurt...oh god, I yelled out in pain...I was bleeding...daddy woke...he recognized me. He tried to push me off...oh god, he tried to fight me...but I kept lifting and lowering myself...again and again. As I rode him I could feel my blood trickling down his penis. He was suddenly all the way in, filling me. Then he started to move...he'd stopped fighting it. He rolled me over, then he started to thrust into me. Ohhh Johnnie," she moaned as I slipped a finger up into the doctor's molten, moist cave.

I kept yelling, " Fuck me daddy....please...fuck me...more...yes daddy...ohhh yesss..."

"I came that first time, I was bleeding and sore but suddenly my insides were spasm-ing, squeezing his big cock as my juices lubricated it. Then he started to shoot his seed inside me...it was like a showerhead pulsing a warm liquid stream right up inside me Johnnie. Deep inside. Again and again he spurted...it felt so good...I loved it...loved everything about it. His thing inside me, his cum, the way my orgasm shook me...oh I love him so much...I still love him," she groaned, tears again in her eyes.

I stayed silent when she finished, I knew she had much more to tell.

"We lived together as man and wife for two years, my last term of high school and my first two years of pre med," she said softly when she resumed. "We were insanely happy. I'd rush home from school...as soon as he got in the door we'd tear each others clothes off. I'd suck him, suck his big cock Johnnie. Then we'd fuck...everywhere... on the carpet...in the kitchen...in the shower...we were perfect together," she ended with a wistful tone in her voice.

"What happened," I prompted after she'd remained silent for seconds.

"It was crazy. We loved each other...but we were ashamed. Both of us. We couldn't talk about what we were doing, what we were feeling. It was guilt and shame and a hundred other things," she said sadly. "We started to have little arguments...over nothing. At first they'd just be small outbreaks that we'd end by making love. But they got worse as the months passed. One night we finally had a huge argument. I accused him of raping me, of being a beast, an animal, the worst father in the world. He called me a slut, a little whore who'd stolen the memory of his wife from him. Who'd seduced him almost before mom was cold in her grave."

"I said I hated him."

"Oh baby," I consoled, then moved to lift her into my arms.

"It was horrible, hateful, it was an argument we could never forget. Making love didn't help. The ugly words we yelled at each other hung in the air for weeks. I transferred schools a month later."

I lowered her and placed her bum on the edge of the examining table and spread her knees, exposing her pink insides. "You can't Johnnie, you're penis," she warned as I moved between her legs, my cock swinging high and hard against my stomach.

"I want to taste you, taste your sex," I said as I bent my mouth towards the engorged lips of her vagina, towards the unhooded, naked, now bright red clit that beckoned.

"We shouldn't," she protested, but then leaned back and moaned in pleasure as my wet tongue licked up her moist slit and then found her trembling bud.

"What happened with your dad, afterwards I mean," I asked after pulling my lips from her clitoris. "Did you ever-"

"Have sex with him again? I went away to school...tried to forget him. I was almost twenty-one, in med school...I was studying hard," she said as her hands moved to the back of my head and pulled me even harder against her mound.

"We hardly talked, we'd phone each other every couple of months, but usually one of us would slam the phone down in anger before we'd said ten words. I had sex with maybe six or seven guys over the next two years. I'd pick them up...in bars, fuck them, then use them for a month or two-"

"You were trying to replace your dad?" I asked after lifting my head momentarily from her now slippery trench, knowing how I'd felt after Maria had married, remembering the countless girls I picked up night after night. Impersonal fucking that never came close to what I'd felt with my sister.

scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers