Just a Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again mentioned their great tans, and that opened up the conversation about sunning and soon they were telling us their stories about the different clothing optional and nude resorts they had been to. They hinted of their erotic encounters at such places, but they left it at just that, just hints. We told them that until recently would have never considered it, but were looking at some Caribbean clothing optional resorts. That led to a barrage of suggestions for us.

Pete said they were surprised to see us nude on the beach earlier that summer. He was wondering what our reaction was with the occasional passerby, and what their reaction, if any, was to us. With that Denise began to open up to our new friends. She started describing in detail the many amusing and titillating adventures with those clothed people. And with encouragement from Pete and Cheryl, Denise was telling the stories with an erotic slant.

I found it interesting how much Denise enjoyed sharing not just our naked encounters, but also her own sensual feelings of each experience with these virtual strangers. But then I thought, who else could she have shared her feelings with other than other nudists? And we don't know any! But with Denise's outpouring, it was clear that she had quickly become very comfortable with our camp-mates.

Then Cheryl mentioned that they rarely ventured out to the ocean, even though a nude dip in the ocean now and then would be nice. And she added that on the rare occasion when they go for a dip, they surely put on bathing suits. Pete knew we were wondering what the big deal was, and Pete just hinted that it would be scandalous if the wrong person saw them naked in public. I could see that it was a subject that was best to end right there.

We were soon drinking some wine and beer we each brought, and discussing what snacks we had with us. The first thing I noticed was that Cheryl had absolutely no inhibitions, and moved about and laid in such a manner, legs askew, that she was showing herself to us openly. Yes, literally openly. She and Denise both had the same shaving style; each had a little "V" of hair, but shaved clean around the lips. While I was pleased to see that Denise had warmed up to our new friends very quickly, I was both surprised and pleased to see just how friendly she had become. Denise was following Cheryl's lead, lying about or sitting cross-legged showing Pete and Cheryl her meaty large-lipped pussy. If I didn't know better, I would describe it as flaunting.

After more wine, beer, fruit and snacks, we all got quiet for a while, laid back, relaxed and enjoyed the sun. After perhaps a half hour, I noticed that Pete and Cheryl had sat up and were fiddling with each other, caressing each other's faces, rubbing arms, little kisses and nibbles. Soon Pete was tweaking Cheryl's rapidly hardening nipples and she was rubbing Pete's thigh.

I looked over at Denise who was now sitting up and taking it all in, eyes wide open! A moment later Cheryl started playing with Pete's cock! Pete just looked us in the eye and said to not mind them. That since they're always alone out here apparently Cheryl has forgot how to act with guests present. We all had to chuckle with that, including Cheryl who just looked at us with a big grin but never skipped a beat stroking Pete. But I figured that was our cue to hit the road. So I said that since the wind had nearly diminished, we'd get back down to the beach and give them some privacy.

Pete didn't say a word, just shook his head slightly indicating no, and with one hand motioned of us to stay. I wasn't going to argue, and I looked at Denise who seemed unaware of any of Pete's interactions, because she and was focused only on Cheryl's hand that was then picking up the pace stroking Pete's growing cock. And grow it did! While Pete's flaccid cock appeared to be large, it was getting larger by the moment. Yes, much, much larger.

With all the steamy action going on, my heart was starting to pound and I was feeling a stirring in my cock as I started caressing Denise's shoulders. Then I started nibbling at her ear, while she is still fixated on the show unfolding before us. As I cup one of Denise's big tits, I look over to see Pete watching us intently, while Cheryl is stroking away at what now looks to be a very fat and rock hard 8 inch cock. Cheryl was bowing her head lower and was licking her lips like she is getting ready to swallow that thing. Then felt Denise begin to fondle my cock, already half hard without being touched. I looked at Denise, but she is still focused on Pete's big cock.

Then Cheryl repositioned herself and took Pete in her mouth as much as she could. With that, Denise slid downward and spread her legs wide directly in front of Pete, her legs now on both side of, and touching Pete's feet. I looked at Denise, then Pete, and their eyes were locked. With one hand on my cock, Denise started slowly touching her spread pussy with her other hand, surprising me again with her boldness. It was obvious that she was teasing Pete with her wanton display. Cheryl stopped sucking Pete's cock to better position herself. Pete immediately grabbed his own cock and was stroking it while watching Denise play with herself. That was a scene as I was familiar with because Denise always had a thing for mutual masturbation. She enjoyed it immensely to masturbate for me with legs spread wide while encouraging me to stroke myself. But until now, it had only ever been she and I. Now it was she and Pete.

But that didn't last long, as Cheryl had got herself in a better position and gotten back to sucking Pete's cock. I really wanted to climb between Denise's her legs and tongue her pussy but I also wanted her to continue stroking me. In trying to do both, I swung around kneeling beside her, bent over and started licking Denise's drenched and spread pussy. Yes, these were tight quarters.

I dove in there sucking nibbling her ample lips and alternately and slipping my tongue in and out of her pussy, with Denise busily circling her clit with her fingers. With all that action, I knew she would come soon, and before long Denise bucked and squirmed in the throes of orgasm. She had abandoned by cock and now had both hands gripping my head. I was still gently playing with her pussy as she recovered. I took a break for second to reposition myself and I saw that Cheryl had stopped sucking Pete's cock for them both to witness Denise's orgasm. But she was now just slowly stroking him again.

Just as I started gently licking Denise's tender pussy again, I felt a hand on my ass, and then cupping my balls. I knew it was Cheryl's hand, as she was the only one who could reach from the positions we were in. I inched my ass around in her direction allowing her to reach under further, and Cheryl began stroking my cock.

Denise then lifted and guided my head up and away, signaling that she needed to rest her recovering pussy. So I rolled over to a squatting position and now found myself facing Cheryl. I saw that she was still stroking Pete's big cock as she gripped mine again. Cheryl leaned over and kissed me on the lips with her tongue darting in my mouth and I responded by doing the same. A few seconds later she pulled away gave me such a big smile, stroking away at both our cocks. At that moment I thought about that dreamy erotic kiss, and for a split second I panicked, and realized that she had just been sucking Pete's cock, and I wasn't sure if he had cum or not. But it was a sweet kiss, not cum-slimy, so that was a relief.

Suddenly Cheryl put both hands on my shoulders and stood up. But before I could react in any way, she gripped my head as I licked my lips expecting to be delving into her pussy. But she just lowered herself down right on top of my 6" cock guiding me in with her one hand, sliding down to the hilt in one smooth motion. With that we started kissing again as she slowly gyrated around on my cock. I looked over toward Denise for her reaction, but she seemed to be unaware of my situation in spite of being just 3 feet away.

Again she was focused only on Pete who was slowly stroking his cock and staring directly at Denise. She was lying there; legs spread even wider, now dipping one finger in an out of her pussy, he eyes locked on Pete. Reality shocks hit me as I watched Pete lean forward and kneel between Denise's spread legs and began playing with her big tits and with his big 8" cock still hard as a rock hovering over her pussy. Denise finally looked over at me and she had the dreamiest smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Cheryl is starting to really grind on my cock and I am playing with her big hard nipples, rolling them in my fingers and she starts groaning, telling me to do it harder! So I pinch them more and more and she starts bucking and bouncing so much that I can't even hold onto her nipples. Without skipping a beat Cheryl broke the silence and startled me by yelling "fuck her Pete, fuck her!" I look over to see Denise with both hands wrapped around Pete's big cock. I couldn't tell if she's trying to guide it in, or push it away! Then Cheryl again yells "fuck her Pete!" Then I hear Denise yell just like Cheryl. "Fuck me Pete! Fuck me!" Then one, two, three, four, five slow strokes each deeper and deeper and Pete slams it home! Denise screams at the top of her lungs. Not a scream of pain but of a scream of exhilaration. And then Pete starts picking up the pace, pumping in an out of Denise's pussy with Denise trying to meet his thrusts.

As Cheryl and I were watching them, she was still riding my cock but now at a jackhammer pace and soon explodes into an orgasm that sets me off. Then we crumple into a heap as we pull apart and roll over to watch Denise get the fucking of her life. Denise has had multiple orgasms in the past. But I have never seen her in a state of constant orgasm for minutes and minutes. Finally Pete blows a huge load into Denise and slowly pulls out as we watch, mesmerized. Denise's gaping pussy looks bigger and redder that I've ever seen it, and was a sight to behold with Pete's cum oozing out. Denise had collapsed with her head thrown back and was catching her breath. With that, Cheryl crawled by me and began to gently stroke Denise's thighs, and then slid between her legs and started to gently lick Denise clean!

Pete leaned toward Cheryl so she could clean him as well, and Cheryl drew him closer so she could alternately lick his big cock clean as well as Denise's pussy. I wondered if Denise, with her head still thrown back, had any idea that it was Cheryl licking her pussy. I was feeling a little abandoned, so I climb around and position myself hoping that Denise could lick and suck me clean too. And she found the energy to do just that. I was wondering if Denise would actually lick and suck my slimy cock because she has never enjoyed doing that, much less with the juices of another woman in the mix. But like the rest of us, she was caught up in the sheer animal lust that seemed to be in the air that afternoon. And a thorough yet gentle job she did.

Before the day was over, in a more subdued atmosphere and with conversation, Denise got to seriously suck and stroke Pete's big cock to near orgasm. But Cheryl made it clear earlier that she wanted Pete to cum in her mouth. We learned that Cheryl is an unabashed cum freak, which is why she licked and sucked Denise clean. Cheryl later hinted that she was not necessarily bi-sexual, but it sure looked like she knew her way around a pussy. Later it was my turn, and with the two beautiful ladies down on all fours, they took turns sucking my cock with Pete behind them fingering them. Then when the moment came, and with Denise's blessing, Cheryl took me over the top and gobbled up all my cum while I watched Pete sucking my wife's tits. After a brief rest we realized that sunset was approaching and it was time to leave.

***** The Aftermath

We did not exchange phone numbers, as they implied throughout our conversations that they preferred to remain anonymous even to us. But in parting, they did say they hoped to meet up with us at the beach soon. Later, Denise and I were intrigued by their need for anonymity, with all sorts of scenarios running though our heads. Denise said that we learned only one thing about them; that they surely had a lot of experience with group sex. I laughed while agreeing, saying that they tore through us novices like an erotic tornado that left us in dazed heap!

Later at home that evening Denise sat out on our patio and I discussed at length the roles each of us played in that steamy encounter. I made it clear that I was aware of how she was enamored with Pete. Then I added, or was it just Pete's cock? Denise just smiled and me as said it was his eyes that made her so incredibly horny! We both had to laugh with that. I asked Denise if she would ever consider another party like today's if the opportunity ever presented itself.

Denise became serious and said that she realized she acted like a complete slut and embarrassed herself. She was very concerned that I was upset with her. I comforted Denise and let her know that I loved her very much, and that in my mind she did absolutely nothing wrong. I told her that I would never be upset with her under any circumstances that would lead her to the threshold of her own pleasure-paradise as happened that day. I told her how proud I was of her, being able to throw all her inhibitions aside and indulge herself completely. I told Denise that she had never been more beautiful than she had been that afternoon. Denise embraced me and told me how much she loved me. Soon we were kissing, then caressing. Soon clothes were flying off and we got on the lounger and were soon were fucking under the stars. Denise never said yes to my question about a redo. But she certainly did not rule out another such tryst!

12