Just a Girly Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

Then, suddenly, Sophie pulled away and stood up, pressing herself against me as she straightened me up too. She was hugging me from behind, her hands around me and playing with my tits as she nibbled on my ear, making me shudder with lust.

"Did you like my tongue in your ass?" she whispered in my ear as she licked it.

""Oooh, I did," I groaned softly, loving the way she rolled my nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"Good, because you're going to do that to me," she told me, "I want you to eat my ass."

I let her lay me down on the bed on my back, and then she got on top of me in a 69, her stockinged legs either side of me as he lowered herself down. I reached up and held her beautiful ass cheeks in my hands as I gazed at the beautiful sight before me, her slit red and juicy, and her little puckered asshole ready for my attention.

Making sure my tongue had a good coating of saliva I swiped it slowly and firmly across Sophie's puckered orifice, loving the feel of the little ridges as I pressed harder into it. To my surprise it tasted not unpleasant, a little tangy but really quite bearable, and I doubled my efforts in getting my tongue further into it.

"Mmm, that's it Pam," Sophie groaned happily, "Get your tongue up my ass!"

I felt her muscles move and it seemed to me she was trying to relax her sphincter, eager to feel my tongue inside. While I was striving to achieve that she was busy abusing my pussy, three fingers pumping and stretching me, twisting and turning inside my sopping wet fuck hole. It spurred me on as I worked on Sophie's anus, her slit soaking my chin as I pushed and thrust my tongue ever further into her tight hole - I felt wonderfully dirty putting my tongue up another woman's arse hole and I was loving every moment.

Suddenly Sophie pulled her fingers out of my soaking gash and raised herself off me, sticking those fingers into my mouth to lick and suck clean of my own juices.

"I want you go get on all fours Pam," she told me, smiling as she watched me enjoy the taste of myself, "I want to fuck your cute ass."

"I...I've never done that before!" I gasped as she removed her fingers.

"Oh Pam, you poor thing," she sighed as she tenderly stroked my cheek, "so many women don't know they have a second pussy - you're about to meet yours!"

There was no room for arguement it seemed, this was going to happen whether I wanted it or not, and so I got into the position Sophie desired - on all fours with my ass in the air and my face on the covers - as I watched her go through that drawer, selecting my smooth golden vibrator and the baby oil from the side. I was starting to panic a bit at the thought of that large thing going up my backside - surely it was too big?

Sophie joined me on the bed behind me and I craned my head around to see what she was doing; to my relief she put the vibrator down and started by licking my exposed ass hole, drawing a happy groan from me - damn but that felt good! For several minutes I uttered soft moans and gasps of pleasure and Sophie made wonderfully nasty slurping noises as she explored my virgin ass with her tongue.

Then she pulled away and I moaned softly at the sudden loss of her tongue, but in moments it was replaced with a very slippery finger; she was gently working baby oil into my bum with her finger, working it into every crease of my ass. I sighed happily, loving the slippery slick feel of it, and I barely noticed that she was starting to push her finger into me, so slow and gentle was she being.

With slow little thrusts she gradually worked her oiled finger into my butt and I loved it, feeling my back passage try to grip that slippery invader. First knuckle became second as her finger moved back and forth, twisting and turning as she slowly fucked my ring, and I heard myself telling her how good it felt. I reached underneath myself with my left hand and started rubbing my clit slowly, adding to the delightful sensations I was feeling.

"Mmm, that looks so hot!" Sophie crooned as she pumped her finger in and out of my butt hole, "but it needs more."

I sighed as she slid her finger out of me - I had gotten used to the feel of it in me - there was a pause, and then I gasped as my ass resisted a thicker penetration; Sophie was now pushing two fingers against my sphincter. It hurt a little bit but I gritted my teeth and rubbed harder at my clitty as she slowly but surely pushed those two slippery digits into my bum, once more being gentle but insistent.

As Sophie worked her fingers about inside my ass the pain slowly eased; I was starting to enjoy the feeling of my ass being stretched and penetrated like that. I was still rubbing myself, my clit hard and my pussy wet and slippery, and Sophie was muttering about loving the look and feel of my ass as she pushed her fingers deep inside me.

"You're ready now Pam," Sophie told me, "it's time to cum with something solid in your ass."

I gasped as she slowly pulled her slick fingers from my bottom, leaving it feeling open and empty, my muscles twitching and making my ass open and close.

"Ok baby, I know you want it in you," Sophie chuckled as she watched my ass flex, "just let me lube it up."

Yes I wanted it in me, but I was nervous too, as I was all too aware that the vibrator was thicker than two fingers. I glanced behind me and groaned as I watched her applying oil to my gold vibrator, making it glisten sexily in the soft light and I thought thank God it's got a well-tapered head!

"Rub that clit Pam," Sophie smiled at me as she finished prepping the slippery phallus, "here it comes!"

I closed my eyes, pressed my cheek against the sheets and rubbed my clit hard as I felt the slippery tapered head of my vibrator ease into my oiled anus. I tried to relax as much as I could as Sophie eased the toy into me, stretching me wider than before. It didn't really hurt, which surprised me, but it was a little uncomfortable, and just as I thought it was getting too much I realised it was sliding inside me.

"You should see this Pam," Sophie sighed happily as she slowly pulled a few inches of slippery vibe out of me, "you ass looks so pretty stretched around your vibrator."

"It feels so good!" I groaned as she pushed the toy back in me, settling into a slow and gentle rhythm, "thank you Sophie, thank you!"

"My pleasure Pam," she chuckled as she steadily fucked my ass while I sawed at my pussy and clit, "I trust you'll let me fuck your ass again?"

"Oh God yes Sophie!" I moaned, delighting in the wonderful feelings being created in my ass, "you know I will!"

"Great! Now, cum for me honey," she purred, "I want to see you cum as I fuck your ass."

It didn't take very long to be honest, I was more aroused than I had ever been, and my body was quivering and throbbing with the sensations in my ass and my fingers on my clit. I was soon gasping and crying out loudly as my climax hit me, and as I creamed all over my hand Sophie yanked the vibrator out of my ass without warning. The sudden emptiness and release of pressure was a shock, and as my muscles convulsed I felt my gaping anus opening and closing, which just added to my orgasmic delight.

When my climax had subsided I was rolled onto my back and Sophie lay on top of me, kissing me passionately. I returned that kiss with desire and gratitude, feeling the dull throb in my backside and knowing that from here on I did indeed have two pussies - John was going to be so excited when he discovered that I was now willing to let him sink his cock into my backside.

It felt so good to feel Sophie's body against mine, our nylon-covered legs intertwined and rubbing together, her breasts squashed against mine and making my nipples stiff. As we kissed I ran my hands up and down her back, dropping to squeeze and play with her soft bum cheeks, pulling them wide apart and teasing the puckered opening concealed there, making Sophie groan softly into my mouth.

"Eat me Pam," she said as she rolled off me and spread herself out beside me, "do whatever you want, just make me cum!"

I sat up and looked at her lying there, naked but for the black stockings, looking really quiet beautiful. I rolled on top of her so that I was lying between her legs I could attend to her gorgeous breasts. With my right hand squeezing and fondling her left breast I held her right as I licked and sucked on her nipple, making her moan happily as it hardened in my mouth.

As I sucked and chewed on her stiff little teat Sophie gripped me with her legs, the nylon rubbing so sweetly against my skin. I transferred my mouth to her left breast and gave it the same loving treatment, making her nipple swell and stiffen as I playfully nipped it with my teeth.

Having satisfied myself I slid slowly down Sophie's body, kissing and licking my way down across her tummy, pausing to tease her belly button with my tongue, heading down as she spread her legs wide for me. I shifted down so that I was lying right in front of Sophie's beautiful sex, and I paused for a moment to admire the view, running my fingers down her inner thighs, over her stocking tops to her smooth taut skin.

Sophie's outer lips were swollen and dark with blood, and they framed perfectly her long straight inner lips - her pussy was easily the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I inhaled deeply as I ran my wet tongue up and down the smooth skin of her outer lips, loving the smell of her arousal as she moaned softly and writhed gently to my touch.

I used my fingertips to slowly pull Sophie's outer labia back, exposing fully her wet and swollen inner lips that glistened with her juices. I stuck my tongue out and ran it up and down either side, then across the top of her petals, taking my time and savouring the experience. Sophie was moaning and groaning softly, telling me how good my tongue felt as I slowly explored all around her womanhood.

"Open me up baby," she pleaded with me, "eat my cunt!"

How could I refuse her? I slowly pulled her inner lips open and gazed intently at the inside of her pussy, all beautifully rendered in shades of pink and red, glistening with her juices. There was the crinkled opening to her vagina, then her pee hole, and just popping out of the joint of her lips was her clitoris, pale pink and swollen to the size of my little finger tip.

It was all sticky with cum and I slowly licked my way up from her cunt hole to her clit, enjoying the taste of her juices as they coated my tongue. After lapping all the way to her clit I stabbed my tongue into her fuck hole, pressing my face into her wetness and my nose against her bean as I got as far inside her as I could.

Sophie tasted great but I wanted to do more, so I eased back a little and slowly pushed two fingers of my right hand up her cunt, loving the tight wet feel of her vagina. I started to push them in and out of her sloppy hole as I rubbed her clit with my left thumb, making her gasp and cry and wriggle about.

"Yes Pam, yes, fuck me!" she wailed, "fuck me hard!"

I was thrusting my fingers into her fast and deep, making deliciously dirty squelching noises as I churned her juices up, and her clit was hard beneath my thumb as I frigged it. Sophie was thrusting herself back against my fingers and I could feel her pelvic muscles working, gripping my fingers as they pounded her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sophie wailed as her ass lifted off the bed, her thigh muscles rigid and trembling as she started to cum, "pull them out Pam!"

That struck me as a little odd but I did as she asked, pulling my fingers out of her spasming cunt, and then I got a big surprise - Sophie squirted into my face! I'd read about it, even seen videos of it, but I'd never dreamt to be on the receiving end of something so amazing.

I pulled back for a moment out of shock as Sophie bucked and cried and fired pulses of fluid out of her visibly-twitching pussy, then I moved back in, my mouth wide open to receive her baptism. My thumb moved fast across her clit and I thrilled to watch her pussy convulse and squirt her juices at me, splashing on my face and into my mouth. I'd thought it was great to lick her juices up but to have them fired right into my mouth and in such amounts that I could swallow them down was just a whole new level of hot.

"Uh, uh, yesss!" Sophie moaned and gasped as she finished cumming, her squirts ebbing off to a dribble that I avidly sucked up from her red and swollen genitals, licking and lapping her as clean as I could. When I had finished that delicious task I crawled back up her limp body and lay on top of her, sharing a long and loving kiss with her and letting her taste herself on my tongue.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you I squirt," she apologised as we held each other.

"Don't apologise, it was amazing," I assured her, "I already loved the taste of your pussy, although it did come as a bit of a surprise!"

"So you liked it then?" Sophie asked me as we cuddled and caressed.

"Oh God yes!" I groaned, "I loved it!"

"Did you say John was away for a few more days?" she asked as her hands squeezed my buttocks.

"Tuesday he comes back," I purred.

"Mmm, good, that means you can spend the whole weekend drinking my cum," she told me, and she was as good as her word...

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers
12