Just a Jab Ch. 03

Story Info
John settles in at home.
18.5k words
4.68
30k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader

This story is all a product of my imagination. Fantasy from a fantasytic mind.

I don't let facts get in the way of a story.

This is not a quick jerk story.

All medical diagnoses and treatments are carried out by professionals personally trained by me. Please do not try anything described in this story without getting advice from a licensed massage parlour or virgin doctor.

Don't let the ages of characters fool you, all the actors used in this story are at least 18 years old in real life. Just in case they inadvertently see something of a naughty nature. Of course any character under 18 misses out on doing the good stuff in the story.

I did have trouble getting a suitable actor to play the young John. He had to be the right size and be extremely popular, so I first thought of Justin Beaver. Problem is he would not stop trying to look sexy for the audience. I was wanting to attract a wider appeal than his followers anyway, as they are either too young or belong in another category on this site. Then I tried Tongue Cruise. He looked and acted the part, but an eight year old boy with perpetual eight-whisker beard was a bit of a stretch. Besides the way he acted like an undisciplined child by jumping up and down on furniture in that talk show is not a good role model.

So I am still searching for the right actor and will fill the role myself until I find one. I have that bald Charlie Brown look down pat.

Thank you in advance for any nice and/or constructive comments.

- GforGraham

========================================

DAY 5 Friday

"Home at last," John said as he let out a deep breath of contentment as they arrived home from the hospital, "I can now have something to munch on at home, and perhaps some food as well."

"Haha, very funny John. You'll just have to wait until something is prepared," laughed Linda in response.

With that comment they got out of the car and the garage door closed behind them. John grabbed their stuff as Linda unlocked the door to the kitchen. Not getting far from the door she heard the bags drop to the floor and John put his arms around her from behind. She stopped walking and leaned back into his body as he held her tight and nuzzled her neck with his mouth. Feeling a shiver run down her body she put her hands on his arms and with a big smile enjoyed the attention.

"Are you ready yet?" he whispered into her ear before giving the ear a light kiss.

"Mmmmm, keep that up and I will be putty in your hands," Linda groaned.

With that comment John felt he could do nothing else but raise his hands from her waist to cup and fondle her breasts, while making an observation, "I see what you mean, you certainly feel like you are turning into putty. Nice squeezable boobies, good consistency, not too floppy."

"You beast, they are not at all floppy. I'll show you floppy," she jested back with mock indignation as her hands slid behind her between their bodies to his groin, "See now that is floppy. Oh. Maybe not so floppy now. Do you think we should do some treatment now, it has been almost six hours since your last therapy session."

Linda grabbed the hard bit she had found in his pants and lead him to the island bench. There she let go, turned to face him with her back to the bench and proceeded to remove her outer clothes down to just her knickers and bras.

"Is this enough food preparation for you?" she asked saucily as she unhooked and removed the bra.

Keeping her eyes on his she put her fingers into her panties at her hips and bending forward slid them down past her knees. Still staring hard into his eyes she lifted each foot at a time and removed her last item of clothing, then slowly straightening herself up she let one finger slip between her legs at the junction. Putting on a show of touching her vagina opening and displayed her finger tip to them both.

"Well, I think it is warmed up enough. Even seems a little underdone but definitely not dried out," Linda added with one eyebrow arched up at her husband, "Do you think you could add some heat and give it a good basting?"

Through all this, John stood mesmerised by his sexy wife and her lusty way. At that last comment he came back to the real world and realised it was better than his dream fantasy. With barely a pause he was able to pull his shirt over his head and remove his pants and jocks in less time than a single breath. He would have been faster but his enlarged cock got stuck in the waistband.

"Guess I am not the only one needing to get used to the new bigger me," he mused as he approached his wife.

When close enough Linda grabbed his large pointer, their heads leaned forward to engage in a passionate kiss. John ran his hands over her shoulders down her arms to her elbows, then switched to her breasts giving them a very thorough groping. As the kiss eased off he moved his hands to her hips and lifted her to sit on the edge of the bench top. This put her wifely charms at the perfect height to test the temperature with his probe, but first he gave it the taste test. Giving a groan of culinary delight matching her moan of female enjoyment. He stood up and moved in close to the woman on the bench. Lifting her legs higher by grabbing her by the knees he positioned his probe to her opening. Pushing his hips forward his cock gently slid into the heated cavity, finding only some slight moist resistance to his entry.

Linda leaned back supporting her body with her hands behind her on the bench, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her body being intruded upon. John kept up a slow pace as he moved in a little and retreated slightly, each push gaining more ground in the cave. It took almost ten minutes to reach the end as his end pushed against her cervix on its way past. She could feel this and the prodding to her inner part increased her arousal causing the vagina to start pulsing. This inner movement added to his desire and without awareness he became faster as his movement became longer allowing his full length to stimulate Linda. As they grew more heated John's motions got faster until he was pumping into her with all he could give. Linda was becoming more vocal and tilted her hips to match his motion with an aggressiveness of wanton need. When her grunting became loud and high pitched it was joined by a deeper laboured grunt as if they were singing an avant garde duet together.

John was feeling the effects of his labours with his back starting to ache and pinch, it was with joy that he felt his sac begin to tighten in preparation for ejaculation. Linda was lost in a world of physical sensations as this meeting of bodies heated her inner core. It felt like electricity flowing with sparks zapping her each time he bottomed out in her vagina. Her ardour rose with his until their dams burst. His groin muscles clamping madly evicting the viscous liquid from his balls into her vagina. Linda felt is cum squirting against the walls of her vagina.

"Ohh, so hot sohot sohotsohot," she squeaked in surprise.

The temperature of his semen was so unusually high and felt so good inside her that it sent her way over the top. She reached such a height that her orgasm produced copious quantities of cum bathing his cock in her fluid then gushing more when his cum merged with hers. The fluid build up produced enough pressure to force itself around his penis to the outside world where it ran down their groins to collect on and overflow the bench surface, or run down and drip off his balls. Both flows mingled back together on the floor to produce a visible puddle of mixed creamy white liquids.

Coming down from their highs they held each other until breathing became normal rather than hurried panting. Sweat now joined the cum to spread the puddles that had formed.

"God honey, your cum was so hot I thought I was being broiled inside. I had not felt that before. Is the heat new or didn't I sense it in the hospital?" she said.

"It felt hot all the way from my balls. I will have to remember to mention this to Philipa at my next visit. I am shooting so much cum it is an incredible feeling," he responded as Linda became unsettled shifting her butt around a bit on the bench.

"Eeeww am getting a cold, wet, slimy butt crack and it is gross, shame it hasn't stayed hot" she whined.

John leaned back slightly keeping them joined at the hip and shared her view down their bodies even though all they could see was their groins mashed together. Thinking for a moment he added, "When I pull out there is going to be quite a flow going down. Hold onto me while I move us to a better position."

With that he put his arms around her and grabbed her below the butt cheeks and when she held him back, he lifted her off the counter and quickly waddled around the bench to lower her over the kitchen sink. She squealed loudly when her butt touched the cold stainless steel basin surround. As John pulled his now shrinking dick from her, their combined juices flowed freely into the sink. Lifting herself up a bit to get a better view they both looked in amazement at the quantity collecting and pooling toward the drain hole.

John looked up at Linda and asked, "Would you like some crackers to go with that?" and they both giggled and kept watching the spectacle for a minute longer until the flow had definitely stopped. Linda got herself down and they ventured to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Putting on some comfortable clothing they returned to the kitchen. Linda grabbed the bucket and mop on the way and cleaned the floor while John picked up all the clothing and bags and left to put the stuff where it belonged in the bedroom and laundry hamper.

As he returned to the kitchen he smiled to himself as he overheard Linda singing on oldie but a goody quietly to herself, "Cum fly with me. Cum fly with me. Cum fly away."

Linda had not finished the cleaning as she was busy swirling a finger in the cummy mess in the sink area as she sang. He stopped to admire the view as she leant on the bench and swayed her body, namely her hips in time with the song. Funnily enough she only sang those same lines over and over lost in her own dream world. He could feel his loins becoming active again, so he moved up behind Linda and putting his hands on her hips and pressing in close he matched her moves in small song and dance act. Linda kept with the tune and pressed harder back into John loving the closeness and the little bit of hardness against her rump.

A minute later she stopped and bumped him back away from her with her backside and finished the cleaning, put away the mop and other stuff. Returning to the room she got out food, plates and utensils and, with John's help, prepared lunch. They sat quietly eating contemplating recent events while they played footsie with each other.

There is something to be said for being totally at ease with another person. So often you do not need to say anything. It is as though you can read the other person's thoughts, having a full conversation without a word being spoken. Amazing how you can be in complete agreement with each other if nothing is vocalised.

At the end of this silent talk John was finished eating and, after placing his plate in the dish washer, went to the family room to sit on his recliner put his feet up, relax and watch some music clips on TV. Linda sighed and went on to continue her clean up by getting the vacuum. It had been over a week since the last complete cleaning day so the house was due for a spruce up. By the time she got the vacuum to the family room John was sound asleep and not even the noise the cleaner made disturbed him. She smiled lovingly at him, glad to have him back home again, and continued with her housework.

Not much else happened that day. Linda cleaned the house, then emailed everyone that John was home and getting better and checked for any urgent emails. The phones were backed up with messages, so she went through these and caught up with people. John woke a couple of times, grabbed a drink or snack, gave Linda a cuddle and went back to the chair and dozed. By the time he noticed the odours of dinner cooking he was feeling much better. The leftover daze of being in hospital was almost gone. He got up to prepare a couple of drinks as Linda served up dinner and they sat to enjoy the company and the meal. As they were finishing the meal John could feel a tingle in his groin and unintentionally rubbed his leg. Linda noticed that he was rubbing his upper leg.

"John are you getting that feeling again? It has been about eight hours since the last time," she asked as her hand reached out toward him, and John reached himself to grip her back.

"Yes, it seems like about eight hours is the extent of rest we can get. But if I had to do something then making love to you is the best thing I can think of to be doing," he responded with a large devilish grin to which she could only grin then laugh.

Still holding hands they got up and walked silently to the bedroom where they proceeded to scratch the itch that tingled in him. It was a loving and caring session without any earth shattering explosions. They still both had orgasms with John leaving a mass of fluid behind in Linda which then made a mess of the sheet and mattress protector. Linda, with the help of John, quickly removed these items from the bed before the mattress got soiled as she had to hold one hand to her pussy to collect the remaining stream. After a wash in the bathroom and getting the bed made again they went to the family room to watch some TV for the evening. Only Linda wore anything and that was just some panties to collect any stray dribbles that were left behind. Essentially as they were both naked they had a lovely evening cuddling on the lounge suite and groping each other.

Friday finished with another loving session on the couch with Linda on top. She did take the precaution of grabbing a towel from the linen press before they started. This certainly saved a big mess in the family room and the floor to the bathroom as she waddled along holding the towel between her legs. This was made more difficult with John following her helping to hold the towel between her legs from behind. They giggled all the way to the bathroom like a pair of youngsters. They quickly went to sleep that night, both satisfied and relaxed, with the only movements all night were to swap being spooned or doing the spooning.

DAY 6 Saturday

John was always an early riser and today was no different, except today he had the tingles to add to his rise. Linda has never complained about John's morning rise and like to take advantage of it when time permitted. They had been cuddling and caressing each other until Linda knew she was ready for him. She rolled over to be on top, pulling the sheet over her to keep out the morning chill, and reaching between them guided him into the target hole. Linda was already breathing heavily wanting him inside, to feel him stretch her vagina open and nudge her cervix. After the quiet sex last night she was ready to let herself go. John had gone past the point of worrying about his tingle and his every thought was in how his cock felt as he speared into his wife. He could feel her breathing heavily with her rising arousal making his ardour increase. He was breathing in synch with her as they quietly pushed and pulled against each other with perfect timing. They could both feel how turned on she was by the amount of moisture her vagina was producing as it was now dripping down onto his groin.

"Hehehe."

Slowly they noticed a slight noise in the background just loud enough to be heard above their breathing. When they heard the noise again they both relaxed and let out a sigh as they recognised what could be making the noise, or perhaps it was who. Linda swivelled her head around and John bent his body to the side until they were both looking toward the doorway. They both knew the only people who could possibly be there to snigger at a time like this. Despite the frustration of the moment they had to smile at the sight behind them. Two imps in denim jeans and T-shirts were demurely standing side by side trying to look embarrassed, but the grins they sported were nothing like embarrassed as they knew perfectly well what they were interrupting. Both John and Linda thought to themselves how lucky it is that Linda had pulled up the sheet over them.

This was not the first time the twins visited early, except normally it might have been a Sunday morning as John and Linda usually rose early on Saturday. The twins had been arriving early on weekends for so long it would seem strange for them not to appear. When the girls were much younger Linda organised to leave a key hidden in the backyard for them to use on the back door. If the twins did not return the key straight away then the weekend visits would stop, they always put the key back in its hidey hole. Normally the adults were still asleep and got a sudden awakening when they were jumped on in bed amidst giggles. This quickly turned to squeals of laughter as John and Linda would retaliate with a tickle counter attack on the twins. After enough laughing and wriggling the twins would be moved to face the hallway as John and Linda got out of bed. Once John and Linda got up the twins would go and wait in the kitchen, leaving them to do the 'gross' stuff in the bathroom and then get dressed. In the kitchen they would often help by getting out and pouring fruit juices. Being left alone at home, Sophia learned to enjoy a little peace and quiet first thing in the morning to get some more sleep.

After a little groan John addressed the pair, "Ok you two, assume the position," at which the sniggering pair turned around to face the hallway, "Off to the kitchen with you, we will be there pronto."

"You're not going back to sleep are you," one asked, "like the last time we left too early," ended the other.

"No, now scoot before you get your butts paddled," John countered as the two girls giggled some more.

"Sounds like that could be fun," said one as they raced off to the kitchen laughing all the way. This just got both John and Linda laughing, until Linda turned back to John with a serious look.

"We have to finish this now else you will be in trouble later," she said after dashing over to close the door to the hallway. Returning to the bed she launched herself to be on top of him to kiss him and sheath her vagina onto his cock.

He had not softened at all as his body craved the necessary orgasm, so he resumed his pelvic thrusts slowly at first to make sure Linda was still ready. She closed her eyes enjoying the full length contact inside her. It took very little convincing her vagina to resume its liquid production and Linda very quickly reached full arousal. John was loving the contact to his cock as his hands caressed her body and he soon grabbed her butt cheeks to hasten his movements. They managed to keep silent through their orgasms, allowing only gentle groans to pass their lips. It was a very intense orgasm for each, probably because it was interrupted and the need to keep silent. Soon after finishing they managed to get to the bathroom without leaving a trail of mess behind. Linda was getting very good at this. Less than 10 minutes later John was heading to the kitchen with Linda only about 5 minutes after him. It was only Saturday so simple sweats and T-shirts would suffice.

As John entered the kitchen he was besieged by two loving girls who had to hug him together and make certain he was well again. They asked him many questions without allowing any time for answers. Still not fully awake it was even harder to understand what was said as they talked so fast and each would stop as the other took up the talking finishing each others sentences, or just sharing the speaking. John had trouble as he moved his head side to side trying to follow them.