Just a Jab Ch. 06

Story Info
Is Adriana visiting for a particular reason?
15.1k words
4.75
20.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the 6th installment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

To date: John Smith had an injection of testosterone that was contaminated. This caused major changes in his reproductive system that ultimately means he needs frequent sex to survive. His wife, Linda became pregnant and she recruited friends Sophia and Janet to help with his treatment. They got together to work out how to help John in the longer term and had group sex to end the evening and experienced a shared orgasm that had them feel a bond form between the four of them.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest points and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some ridiculous ideas as I alter reality to fit my perception of life.

Yes, it does look like a harem story because it is one. If you are hesitant about this genre then read no further.

-GfG

============================================

Saturday Day 20

Saturday morning was a more gentle version of sex than normal as the previous night had left its mark on the pair. John still needed to appease the tingles and Linda was determined to have sex, but her pussy was unusually sore after climaxing so much last night. She thought back on it to determine that she had been so turned on from when they had started the discussion of needing more women, then small climaxes during the dancing, and finally multiple humdinger orgasms in bed as the others had sex. Including the exceptional peak they all experienced at the end she thought it justifiable to be sensitive between the legs, even though her vagina felt empty and needy. She made certain that John had two ejaculations, one in her mouth followed by the second inside her vagina. Luckily he rarely deflated after a single simple blast.

They had started preparing breakfast when the twins arrived, too excited by Linda's pregnancy to stay away any longer. Apparently they had been waiting for a long time this morning until they guessed mum would not get cross for visiting too early. They were bubbling with enthusiasm and even forced Linda to sit while they finished getting breakfast because they did not want her to hurt herself. She tried to tell them she was alright and could still do things but they blocked out her protests and chattered on happily, drowning her voice out. In the end Linda sat back and enjoyed being pampered to. They stayed until the dishes were packed in the washer then went home as they had to go to the mall this morning. They went off bouncing as they had arrived lifting John and Linda's spirits higher than they were already.

Linda also had some chores to run and shopping to get done, so John accompanied her on her trip around various places and shops, finishing at the supermarket before returning home.

They were unpacking the car when Adriana arrived at the house in her own vehicle. As she slowly twisted and slid from the driver's seat her short skirt rode up. Keeping her knees apart she gave them a good view of the crotch of her white knickers. John was mesmerised without trying to be too obvious about it. The past weeks have changed his attitudes markedly towards women and sex. After closing her car door she walked quickly towards them and John could easily see her unfettered boobs doing a 3D jig. Her nipples hypnotising him with their bouncy behaviour. When she did get to them she congratulated and hugged Linda on her pregnancy. When it was John's turn Adriana turned it into a full body press and a long smooch to his cheek.

She then helped them carry in the shopping bags and stow away the groceries. While John and Addie completed this task Linda dashed to the toilet, then John poured some cold drinks. He suggested they take them out the back as the weather was mild today. He carried two glasses as Adriana had her own, allowing her to put one arm around John as they went to the back yard. Adriana had to use this arm to open the doors and returned it straightaway to John. Linda joined them on the patio as they were sitting down.

Linda immediately noticed that Adriana was always touching John on his bare arm or knee as they sat talking. It made her curious as they had always been demonstrative in their affections, this was more than usual. Addie also kept her attention almost completely focused towards John, only looking to Linda briefly during their discussions. Linda felt she would have had to do handstands on the table to get her notice for more than a few seconds. It became very apparent what was happening, or could be happening, when Addie laughed at something silly that John had said while giving her hair an exaggerated flick backwards at the same time.

Linda thought to herself, "Hmm, this could be interesting. Has Janet mentioned something or is Addie just being more affectionate than usual only because of the pregnancy. A case of hormones in overdrive as the maternal instinct kicks in, and John is the obvious target. OMG another hair flick and is that hand rubbing along his thigh from his knee all the way up to his shorts. John must be noticing this overt level of flirtation, even he can't be that blind. This girl has it really bad or knows something she shouldn't. Now how can I find out?"

She was right and John had noticed Adriana's attentiveness. He was used to Addie and the twins singling him out more than Linda as he had been the predominant male in their lives since they were young. Addie was always hugging or touching him, but today her attention was all consuming.

He was thinking, "Linda could run around screaming and Addie would barely glance her way. She even laughs at my corny jokes which normally only rate a smile, or giggle at best. Today they get a full laugh, and then there are the hair flicks. Perhaps I should get a hair clip and pin it back for her. Either it is giving her the heebie jeebies or she is over the top flirting. Why the hell is she flirting with me? What did I do? Maybe it is her time of the month and her hormones are on overdrive. Yea that must be it, she's ovulating and the mating drive has kicked in. She is so gorgeous, if I was twenty years younger and not married I would love to help her with the overdriving. Such a beauty and a beautiful person as well, she'll be a great catch for any guy. But he had better be a great guy and treat her well or answer to me."

Linda had to find out and decided to go direct, so she called out, "Addie". It took three calls to get the younger woman to look her way and even then it was without real focus on Linda. Now the silent cuckqueen was bubbling up to come out to play and a knowing smirk broke out on Linda's face.

Linda asked, "Did you know mum is helping me with John's treatment?"

Now she had her attention as Addie nodded back sporting a nice big blush, confirming that the girl did know more about things.

Continuing on, "It is really great that she can help as now that I am pregnant I have to careful not to overdo things. Such a risk with this aging body of mine."

At this point Addie gave Linda a look up and down and guffawed at this silly statement, "Linda the last thing I would say about you was you had an old body. You are lucky to look ten years younger than your 55 years. Oops, sorry I meant your 45 years."

They all had a laugh at this joke as Linda added, "Ha ha I deserved that one. But I am a little bit too old for easy pregnancy and Janet helping with John takes a big burden from my shoulders."

Adriana said "It must be wonderful having good friends helping you now. John is looking well so they must be doing a splendid job with his treatments. John, do you like having mum help? Does she do as well as the others? She seems to be enjoying it because she has been coming home smiling about her days. So I guess there must be something really worthwhile in return for doing your treatments, John. Do you know why she should be so happy afterwards?"

She was not giving him any chance to answer her queries which made him curious as to where this was heading. It seemed more than just her feeling in heat. The topic and the manner the discussion was going was starting to bring his tingles out of sleep.

Linda cut in before John had a chance to respond, "Yes I think there must be some good feelings out of giving so completely to a friend. Of course I seem to also like this help, it makes me happy that we all enjoy the treatments so much. John certainly enjoys himself with them. Adriana is there some reason you are asking about your mum giving these treatments?"

Adriana responded, "Well Linda, there is." She was starting to look uncomfortable on the seat as she was squirming a little, "You see, mum got home last night and she was absolutely radiant. I have never seen her this happy, it was even more so than this past week has been. I cornered her before she could disappear to bed. I had to push very hard to get her to even start talking about her evening with you guys. Normally she will tell me everything with no hesitation, we share everything together."

Linda carried on further when Adriana stopped talking, "So Janet let you know she left here happy last night. I think we all were smiling widely when we got to bed."

John was following this conversation closely and he thought he was finally getting the gist of where it was heading. His thoughts were along the lines that Janet must have told Adriana about their silly dancing to Abba music.

Adriana took up where Linda had left off, "Well she said you had a big talk about future needs for help with John, and you would require more women with you being pregnant. Now I may be young but not totally dumb, and I guessed there was more to the treatment than giving John a neck massage or apply some ointment. You see, I pestered her further and she said that Sophia was here as well and that she also helped you. Then she mentioned having fun dancing to old Abba music."

At this moment Adriana grabbed John's hand in both of her hands and turned to face Linda, adding more to her tale.

"I got told that Sophia had also left very happy last night. You see I now had a picture that all four of you ended up having a very fun night that involved treating John. I also noticed that mum had arrived home looking like she had freshly showered, and her clothes were a bit askew. More so than just having a little dance session, I mean some buttons were undone and even had the first button starting in the second hole. Then as we sat talking longer she had an odour that did not result from having a shower or an energetic dance. I suspected that perhaps the jig she had done did not relate precisely to any music. Her odour had that muskiness that follows s-e-x.

"I said it, and now seeing that big smirk on your face Linda I can see the cat also got some cream. I then assumed that Sophia had a similar odour when she went home. Now I can see John looking bashful and a bit flushed. John, no need to blush like that, I am an adult and do not live under a rock."

John was indeed blushing as he hoped the floor would open and swallow him up. They were busted and now Adriana was going to be angry with them for doing these things. God he loved her too much to have disappointed her like this. Linda just burst out laughing, especially after she saw the 'it tasted like vinegar' look on John's face.

"John, you really are the dizzy limit. Why are you looking like the guy who drank some wine and found it tasted like vinegar? I don't believe Adriana is here to berate and yell at us, are you honey."

Adriana responded as she moved one hand onto John's inner thigh, "You are right there Linda. I am volunteering my services to help. Don't say anything, let me finish as I had a speech all worked out while driving here today.

"I love you guys like you are my family, in fact you are more family to me than anyone except mum. This past few weeks have been very distressing for me not being able to do much for John, as I had to wait idly on the sidelines for John to get better. I learned bits and pieces, but last night I finally heard what I guess is most of the story. At least what mum could say while glowing like a distress flare. Oh by the way she is still glowing today, just as you appear to be Linda.

"I know you both love me as a surrogate daughter, but I am not a real flesh and blood daughter so it would not be incest or anything. Even that would not bother me because my feelings for John," and she turned to face him, seeing his deer in the headlights look caused her to smile, "my feelings for John are deep and not like family. I want, no need to be helping you or I feel like I would die. Well, not die exactly but want to be there for you to try and show just how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and how much I appreciate you being in my life."

It was now that John noticed that tears are like 'yawning effect' as both Linda and Adriana had them trickling down their cheeks. Then he felt something on his own cheek that convinced him that the 'yawn effect' was true. He could not find any words to say to Adriana so he took her into his arms and held her. She put one arm around him, the other hand made John open his eyes wide in shock as she grabbed hold of his hardening cock through his pants. It felt to him that she had hit him with a stun gun as his penis went from half to fully hard in seconds flat. Linda was enjoying herself as well but did have some minor reservations because of the long standing relationship with Adriana as adult to child. These doubts were rolling around her mind mingling with her cuckqueen thrill. She was arguing with herself when her phone chirped with an incoming call.

As she answered the phone the caller was talking quickly, "Hi Linda, Janet here, I hope I am in time to tell you about Addie. She was heading out this morning and said she would call in later to visit you guys. Tell me she isn't there yet. I've been busy and this is the first chance I had to call you."

Linda went out to the backyard to get a little privacy, but not certain if it was for her call or for John and Addie, "Hi Janet, I think you might be a little late. Did you say call to tell or warn us?"

To take the sting out of her words she started laughing, soon joined by Janet, "Sorry Linda but I was a bit in the clouds last night and Addie hounded me and I had to say something. Sorry but I pretty well spilled the whole enchilada. I don't think she quite expected what I did say, but she had figured out a lot of it already."

"That's OK love. She had her spiel all worked out and I think just finished it. If not I don't think she will be doing much more talking."

"Oh, what?"

"You rang in time and I left them hugging."

"Oh good, so no bad feelings that I spilled the beans and she wants to, err, help."

Linda giggled at her words, "I think she has gone past just wanting to help. When I walked out just now they were hugging and she was giving him a grab through his pants. Poor boy looked like he had been hit by a truck."

They both laughed at that thought then Janet asked, "So that is as far as it has gone?"

Linda went back to the house and looked through the window and reported, "I think they are at stage two. Is this alright with you Jan? Cannot be easy for you with your daughter and all."

She listened as Janet answered, "Well, it is a bit awkward, but she is her own woman now. It's not like we will be doing anything at the same time is it. So I see it could be just like sharing with Sophia, if you ignore last night. Even though that was out of this world. I am still not sure what happened at the end, but it sure made me feel good."

Linda responded, "OK yes it did end with a bright bang. All good then. Umm I think I had better go now as they seem to have skipped third and gone right to fourth base. Goodness me, bye sweet see you later now. Gotta go quickly. Bye."

Linda disconnected the call and dashed inside in time to catch John with his hand on her knickers having pushed the short skirt up. His erection was getting some fresh air with her hand massaging life into it after unzipping his fly. Linda stopped in her tracks and stared wide eyed at this spectacle and her body tensed as it underwent a small climax. She was now in full CQ mode, breathing hard, pupils dilated and pussy moist. She never expected that a younger woman with her hubby would have such an effect on her, better than winning a million dollars. Getting herself under a modicum of control she decided to shepherd her new underling with John into a bedroom. She quickly decided the downstairs guest room might be the easiest place so she dashed off to pull down the blankets and grab some clean towels. Thinking to herself how smart she was, even in seventh heaven she could think straight.

It turned out to be relatively easy to move them to the bed, they were so tied up in each other they took no notice of her. She just had to gently pull and push them around and they went as directed like they were dream walking. Linda wasn't sure if they even unlocked their lips for even a moment. It was so cute how they were so biddable as they got so into each other, her cunt never stopped coming with juices running down her legs.

She wished she had a camera to record this moment. Oh god, she thought as this went through her mind and she had a nice orgasm at being able to see this over and over. She got them mostly undressed as some items could not get past their lip lock. It was now that the light bulb went off over head, she dashed out to the study and grabbed the digital camera from its drawer. She had to remember how to operate it but by the time she returned to the bedroom it was recording in video mode as she set it into position on the dresser.

The pair on the bed had not progressed very far from before she left the room and she was glad she had not missed anything. She almost had another orgasm just looking at them. Getting herself undressed she went about helping the lovebirds finish getting naked. It took a bit of needling them and prising them apart, but she succeeded allowing herself a large breath and sigh. Addie's gooey wet panties were difficult to extract from her slit, hanging on until the last moment. They made a beautiful pair to her sight, so much love showing, such tenderness and she is so young. She shook with another climax. She became concerned that the towel would be drenched by her excretions before the main event even started.

In all this time the kissing pair had not been devoid of thought, it just seemed that way. John was thoroughly enjoying this beautiful young woman who wanted him, and as he was becoming more truthful with himself, he had wanted her as much. He was spending most of his energy in keeping his tingles under control, or ignoring them as much as possible so he could fully enjoy this time.

Adriana was in seventh heaven. She had loved John for so long that this was her dream come true. Knowing that she could never have him to herself she had settled for just being around him whenever she could manage it. To have this opportunity, and not only this once, to be making love to him as husband and wife was giving her a constant string of climaxes. Her cum was flowing freely now to be soaked up by the towels.

She was getting impatient although still hesitant as her hands were telling her just how monstrous his cock was. Not having had a lot of experience with men, mostly fooling around with boys, definitely not men like this was proving. "Wow," she thought, "how is this going to fit. I've never had anything this big. Ohh is that Linda again getting me to move. Goody, I am so ready for this."