Just a Kiss Ch. 01.1

Story Info
A love story between brother and sister.
1.6k words
4.43
78k
69

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

This story is about an undeniable love between a brother and sister. All characters portrayed are over 18 and is based on pure fiction. This is a short addendum to the first chapter. I had thought about adding this the second chapter but later changed my mind.

*****

Then one Saturday night after we had gone out, she went home as she usually did and then connected with me on Skype. It was the usual banter back and forth and declaring our love for each other.

"Why is your shoulder moving like that?" She asked me.

"Uhm...Because I am stroking myself?" I said.

"Oh my god, you perv. I don't believe you. Let me see." She said with a laugh.

I move my tablet so she could see what I was doing and waited for her reaction.

"Oh fuck you are, and you are huge. You are about three to four inches above your hand. Get closer, it looks beautiful." She said excitedly.

"How big are you?" She giggled.

"I don't know. Seven maybe eight inches. I never checked." I told her.

At first I just held my cock in my hand, then began to slowly stroke it again while she watched. Knowing that she could see made me swell larger and even harder.

"Luc, this is so freaking hot." She whispered as she continued to stare at my cock and lick her lips.

"Well since I showed you mine, how bout you show me yours?" I said to her.

"You are crazy, how can you ask me that, I'm your sister."

"Fuck, don't remind me." I groaned as I continued to stroke my cock.

Then suddenly her breasts came into view. They looked magnificent. "Liz, you have gorgeous breasts."

"You really think so." She said as she began playing with her breasts with one hand, pulling and pinching her nipples.

"Yes they are very beautiful. I'd happily push my face in them." I said with a grin.

"All this is making me so horny, and very wet."

"Let me see your wet pussy." I said to her.

"Luc you are so bad, but I can't resist showing you." She giggled delightfully.

I saw her move the tablet until her legs and pelvis come into view She then she opened her legs and let me view her bald vagina. The sight caused me to immediately salivate and a renewed surge of blood to further engorge my already swollen cock.

"Damn Liz, your pussy looks fucking amazing. No wonder all the girls want to taste you. I certainly could spend a lot of time with my face between your legs." I said salaciously as I continued to stroke my cock..

"Oh Luc, would you?" She asked as she began to touch her very wet vagina, running her fingers up and down her outer labia. She let out a moan as she delved deeper into her sex.

"I would like you to taste Kitty." She moaned as she slipped her fingers back and forth through her sopping wet gash.

"Liz, baby, you make me so hard my cock feels as if it wants to burst." I moaned to her.

A pre-cum pearl formed on the tip of my cock and glistened wetly.

"Oh god, Luc. Rub your thumb over the head of your cock and imagine that it is my tongue licking you before I take you into my mouth and suck your beautiful cock." She said which caused me to let out a groan.

"Think of me licking your pussy, Liz, sticking my tongue in your slit and into your hole." I tell her.

"I am Luc, I am. Yes lick me Luc, suck Kitty Luc." She crooned.

We continued to masturbate ourselves while we watched each other. Then she thrust her fingers deep into her hole and let out a cry.

"Put your cock in me Luc. Fuck me Luc, fuck me hard." She cried.

"Yes feel my cock inside you, stretching you open as I ride it in and out of you." I told her as I took long strokes of my cock with my hand.

"Yes Luc fuck me, it feels so good. Fill me with you cock." She cried out.

"Liz, I am going to cum." I groaned as my orgasm emerged from its depths.

"Yes, oh yes, cum in me, cum in me Luc." She cried in ecstasy. .

Then it struck. My semen burst out in thick streams which arched through the air to land hotly on my chest and stomach, one after the other as my body convulsed and shuddered. "Lizzy!" I shouted.

"Oh god...Luc, Luc, Luc.." She called out urgently before she let out a protracted cry, her hips bucked and she is shaken by a very hot orgasm.

We laid there, our heavy breathing is all that can be heard as we continued to gaze at each other's genitalia.

"Luc that was awesome." She breathed deeply.

Then she removed her fingers from her vagina with a squelch, and then moved the tablet so she could be on her side, just as I did, and put her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them as she looked at me.

"I wish this was your cock I was sucking clean, all wet with Kitty's juices and your cum." She said lustfully. I was all grins as I looked at her and getting hard again.

"You speak of Kitty as if it's the name of your vagina." I said to her.

"Yes she is called Kitty, and my breasts are simply known as the girls." She said shyly.

"Cute." I replied.

Again we started up. This time we sat with our backs against the headboard of our beds, placed the tablets before us and touched ourselves. She brought out a vibrator to use one herself.

She then worked it into herself, moaning loudly. She pushed it deeper into herself. I could see the pleasure on her face as she lay back. The sight was amazing.

As I stroked myself as she ran a commentary. "Yes big brother, fuck Kitty with your big fat cock. Push it deep in me, make me squeal, I want to squeal for you. Fuck me till I can't cum anymore, make me hurt so sweetly, don't stop brother, don't stop."

Then suddenly her eyes shot open and she looked at me amazed as a new orgasm gripped her and shook her body. "Luc..." She urgently called my name.

Simultaneously we had cum, my semen shot upward which fell over my bed, finally running over my hand and fingers. We gazed at each other's heaving and shuddering bodies. We came to a rest. She slowly extracted the chrome dildo from her body and trembled.

I could not help thinking that she was quite a cock slut for a lesbian. She probably has since lost her membership card. I chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" She looked at me questioningly.

"I was thinking about your lesbian membership, I think you lost it. " I laughed.

"I guess I have." She laughed.

Then again on our sides, we reach out to each other as if holding hands, I watched her fall asleep and watched her for a few minutes more before fading away.

We continued this form of communing for several days. We had drew even closer to each other as we shared our most intimate thoughts and equally intimate images of our bodies with each other.

Then the following weekend after we spent the day with each other we again Skyped each other that night and masturbated while we watched each other. We both came hard amidst cries of joy. We did this twice.

Then as we lay gazing at each other, the look of utmost joy in her face dissolved into utter sorrow and deep sadness.

"I wish I was with you. I wish you were in me. Luc, I want you so bad. I want to feel you cum inside me, just you and only you." She began to cry, her tears fell like rain.

"I want...I want to look into your eyes when we make love. I want to feel your skin against mine. I want to see the look of your face when I make you cum. I want to kiss you openly, I want to tell the world I love you." She sobbed. I felt her pain.

"Don't cry Liz, please don't cry." I rasped as I try to quell a sob that lodged painfully in my throat in empathy to her discomfort.

"Luc, doing this with you for the past few nights has felt so good. Can you just imagine how it would have felt if we were actually making love to each other? How can something that feels so good be so wrong? Why is incest wrong? Explain this to me." She asked in a plaintive cry.

"I wish I had never kissed you. I wish I was not your sister." She looked at me pitifully. "I wish I was in your arms. I need you Luc."

My own tears began to fall. I could not help myself. My sister was in distress and I was the cause. I felt helpless to do anything. We had crossed that boundary and we could not turn back. While she and I have never been physically intimate, our hopes and dreams have been very intimate.

What we did tonight and other nights only served to remind us that we could never truly be together. We could only look at each other from afar, even while in the same room or next to each other. Our spirits would simmer with pent up desires that could never come to fruition.

Suddenly the screen went blank as she terminated the connection.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers